Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,370 members, 7,808,293 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:57 AM

Photo: When Your Plate Number Is The Source Of Your Problem - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Photo: When Your Plate Number Is The Source Of Your Problem (54457 Views)

Photo: When You Have A Phd In Plumbing / Photo: When You Unknowingly Visit Your Rival For Tattoo / (photo) When Julius Berger' Staff Finally Decides To Wed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: When Your Plate Number Is The Source Of Your Problem by ronald4lif(m): 3:22pm On Apr 20, 2016
Lol. Just like I recently saw a Range Rover in Abuja with customised plate number as "witch". Stopped and did all I could to take pics but the car was on speedy motion. Weird.
Re: Photo: When Your Plate Number Is The Source Of Your Problem by rhythyson: 3:25pm On Apr 20, 2016
petkoffdrake2:
Àt least its customized wink

so you are the GUY Kwo?
#busted# grin
Re: Photo: When Your Plate Number Is The Source Of Your Problem by tickles2luv2016(m): 3:25pm On Apr 20, 2016
nairalandbuzz:
I cant laff...

Its like a joke I saw sometimes back...

Police arrested you and collected your phone, a text message came in saying “Abeg if u dey come, buy one AK-47 and 4 Bullets make we take do night things” how do you explain to the police that your friend meant a vodka (Ak-47) and 4 Energy drinks. To make matters worse, your friend name is ROBERT and you saved it as ROB-1 in your phone, what will you do to convince the Nigeria Policemen.

Bros this matter get k leg o.

1 Like

Re: Photo: When Your Plate Number Is The Source Of Your Problem by smart0074life: 3:25pm On Apr 20, 2016
Some people are just jobless..... Somehow is true oo grin
Re: Photo: When Your Plate Number Is The Source Of Your Problem by nikkypearl(f): 3:26pm On Apr 20, 2016
pwettiejay:
My matric number in sch was 0419! Mhn, if a lecturer was to call out matric numbers and he gets to mine, he'l first pause and shout, who's 419 here? I used to feel embarrassed angry
Loll...this got me lol grin...the price you pay for fame tongue
Re: Photo: When Your Plate Number Is The Source Of Your Problem by makurch: 3:27pm On Apr 20, 2016
U no well oo,dem open thread for beta talk.u dy post pix here

How many likes for my pics jireh!?[/quote]
Re: Photo: When Your Plate Number Is The Source Of Your Problem by chemashie(m): 3:28pm On Apr 20, 2016
Like seriously?!
Re: Photo: When Your Plate Number Is The Source Of Your Problem by Sirgbotemi(m): 3:28pm On Apr 20, 2016
End time plate number smileyEnd time plate number
Re: Photo: When Your Plate Number Is The Source Of Your Problem by jackie35(m): 3:28pm On Apr 20, 2016
Krinel:
When God wants to pass a message about you through your plate number:

His name is Tajudeen

1 Like

Re: Photo: When Your Plate Number Is The Source Of Your Problem by Sijo01(f): 3:29pm On Apr 20, 2016
cheesy cheesy
Re: Photo: When Your Plate Number Is The Source Of Your Problem by prinsam30: 3:29pm On Apr 20, 2016
busted
Re: Photo: When Your Plate Number Is The Source Of Your Problem by Seunolad1(m): 3:29pm On Apr 20, 2016
pwettiejay:
My matric number in sch was 0419! Mhn, if a lecturer was to call out matric numbers and he gets to mine, he'l first pause and shout, who's 419 here? I used to feel embarrassed angry
straight mama what up?
Re: Photo: When Your Plate Number Is The Source Of Your Problem by laprince(m): 3:30pm On Apr 20, 2016
my friend's NYSC ID number was 419. while I was 319.
Platoon 9 for life.

na we produce camp queen.

And considering its a North East number self.
TaJudeen needs to be arrested.
Re: Photo: When Your Plate Number Is The Source Of Your Problem by BABANGBALI: 3:30pm On Apr 20, 2016
pwettiejay:
but you be 419 na grin

1 Like

Re: Photo: When Your Plate Number Is The Source Of Your Problem by SirGowon(m): 3:32pm On Apr 20, 2016
I cant laff...

[b]Police arrested you and collected your phone, a text message came in saying “Abeg if u dey come, buy one AK-47 and 4 Bullets make we take do night things” how do you explain to the police that your friend meant a vodka (Ak-47) and 4 Energy drinks. To make matters worse, your friend name is ROBERT and you saved it as ROB-1 in your phone, what will you do to convince the Nigeria Policemen.

I cant laff...

[b]Police arrested you and collected your phone, a text message came in saying “Abeg if u dey come, buy one AK-47 and 4 Bullets make we take do night things” how do you explain to the police that your friend meant a vodka (Ak-47) and 4 Energy drinks. To make matters worse, your friend name is ROBERT and you saved it as ROB-1 in your phone, what will you do to convince the Nigeria Policemen.

Just go and wait for them in their van already
Re: Photo: When Your Plate Number Is The Source Of Your Problem by K360Degree(m): 3:34pm On Apr 20, 2016
This is serious!
Re: Photo: When Your Plate Number Is The Source Of Your Problem by greatness22(m): 3:35pm On Apr 20, 2016
pwettiejay:
**falls from garden egg tree** grin i can't stop laughing out loud. Jesus, grin help me, help me. grin Am sori dear, but dis is so funny. Dnt feel embarrassed. I'll be calling u "0419" now. **laughing out of thread nakeed**

1 Like

Re: Photo: When Your Plate Number Is The Source Of Your Problem by Mbediogu(m): 3:36pm On Apr 20, 2016
nairalandbuzz:
I cant laff...

Police arrested you and collected your phone, a text message came in saying “Abeg if u dey come, buy one AK-47 and 4 Bullets make we take do night things” how do you explain to the police that your friend meant a vodka (Ak-47) and 4 Energy drinks. To make matters worse, your friend name is ROBERT and you saved it as ROB-1 in your phone, what will you do to convince the Nigeria Policemen.

Very easy. send for the vodka and energy drink called bullet. then ask your friend Rob to bring his I'D to the station. You go still spend sha.
Re: Photo: When Your Plate Number Is The Source Of Your Problem by tpiah11: 3:41pm On Apr 20, 2016
looks like you can print these things from your home computer maybe, these customized plates are everywhere.
Re: Photo: When Your Plate Number Is The Source Of Your Problem by macaranta(m): 3:43pm On Apr 20, 2016
shocked cheesy
Re: Photo: When Your Plate Number Is The Source Of Your Problem by PussyMechanic(m): 3:46pm On Apr 20, 2016
modelmike7:
. . . and more especially when the owner's name is Taju or Tunji !!!
Or tijani

1 Like

Re: Photo: When Your Plate Number Is The Source Of Your Problem by excomarow(m): 3:49pm On Apr 20, 2016
tellwisdom:
Na WA for this northerners o !...Na yansh dem dey take reason?? sad

What is this YANSH saying?? undecided
Re: Photo: When Your Plate Number Is The Source Of Your Problem by TedBaker(m): 3:51pm On Apr 20, 2016
goodpath:
For clarity purposes, there are 19 local government in Adamawa state in north eastern Nigeria.
Like other local councils, the 774 local areas in Nigeria have a 3 lettered abbreviated.
Guyuk which is the local government headquarters is abbreviated GUY.
Every number plate in Nigeria have codes range from AA, AB, AD, AE......,,.,, etc and 1-999 respectively.
So this one is even better. I know of one Peugeot 406 whose car number is AM 419 GUY.

If u be police, wetin u go do if u see such vehicle?
Na Saraki plate number oooooo!
Adamaa has 21 LG chairman. Get ur facts right. Tot NL was supposed to b 4 brilliant like minds n funny fellows, where u comin from, pls relocate to ur cameroonland.com
Re: Photo: When Your Plate Number Is The Source Of Your Problem by PussyMechanic(m): 3:53pm On Apr 20, 2016
pwettiejay:
U don get new name for NL be dat.
Re: Photo: When Your Plate Number Is The Source Of Your Problem by stteejax(m): 3:58pm On Apr 20, 2016
Lol...na my name come join 419..chai iyaf suffer...
Well

Re: Photo: When Your Plate Number Is The Source Of Your Problem by redy: 4:01pm On Apr 20, 2016
tellwisdom:
Na WA for this northerners o !...Na yansh dem dey take reason?? sad

Really?
Re: Photo: When Your Plate Number Is The Source Of Your Problem by Dyt(f): 4:05pm On Apr 20, 2016
pwettiejay:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Photo: When Your Plate Number Is The Source Of Your Problem by jojosweet(f): 4:08pm On Apr 20, 2016
modelmike7:
. . . and more especially when the owner's name is Taju or Tunji !!!
or toju

1 Like

Re: Photo: When Your Plate Number Is The Source Of Your Problem by Nobody: 4:08pm On Apr 20, 2016
"Implication!" in TuFace's voice
Re: Photo: When Your Plate Number Is The Source Of Your Problem by Brimstone1: 4:11pm On Apr 20, 2016
grin
Re: Photo: When Your Plate Number Is The Source Of Your Problem by Brimstone1: 4:12pm On Apr 20, 2016
I would change it ASAP!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos,Onitsha Or Aba? Where Can You Find A Compound with Toilet issue Like This? / ''I Must Take You To Village For Christmas'' - Hilarious Photo / 17 Childhood Insults You’ll Only Remember If You Were An Ajepako.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.