Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,798 members, 7,802,558 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:17 PM

Hilarious Cartoon About Buhari And Agatu People(pic) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Hilarious Cartoon About Buhari And Agatu People(pic) (31149 Views)

Checkout Hilarious Cartoon Of Our Senators (photos ) / When You Finally Answer The Call From Your Village People.. PIC / Guess What Mbaka Told The Jounalist About Buhari Nd Biafra As He Was Parking Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hilarious Cartoon About Buhari And Agatu People(pic) by marshborn(m): 9:56am On Apr 20, 2016
grin please I am busy come back later.

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Hilarious Cartoon About Buhari And Agatu People(pic) by UrennaNkoli(f): 10:00am On Apr 20, 2016
I sincerely find it funny seeing these Fulani cattle rearers making these Benue people beg for mercy. Are they that weak and lame? Fight for yourselves and dont expect the president to come to your aid.

57 Likes

Re: Hilarious Cartoon About Buhari And Agatu People(pic) by mightyokwy(m): 10:01am On Apr 20, 2016
grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Cartoon About Buhari And Agatu People(pic) by Virginkpekus(f): 10:03am On Apr 20, 2016
Sai baba, I still remain a buharist. Nothing can change me

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hilarious Cartoon About Buhari And Agatu People(pic) by Mrbigman1(m): 10:06am On Apr 20, 2016
What do u expect from an ex soldier?

3 Likes

Re: Hilarious Cartoon About Buhari And Agatu People(pic) by junketer(m): 10:07am On Apr 20, 2016
[quote author=Virginkpekus post=44868812]Sai baba, I still remain a buharist. Nothing can change me[/quoate]yea. And thats why u are a zombie. U have lost the capacity to think for urself.

106 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Hilarious Cartoon About Buhari And Agatu People(pic) by mightyhazel: 10:08am On Apr 20, 2016
Chai

All dese bloods herdsmen are sharing

4 Likes

Re: Hilarious Cartoon About Buhari And Agatu People(pic) by junketer(m): 10:08am On Apr 20, 2016
Virginkpekus:
and thats why u are a zombie. You have lost the capacity to think for urself.

89 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hilarious Cartoon About Buhari And Agatu People(pic) by Virginkpekus(f): 10:09am On Apr 20, 2016
junketer:
and thats why u are a zombie. You have lost the capacity to think for urself.
That one concern you, I have said my own

12 Likes

Re: Hilarious Cartoon About Buhari And Agatu People(pic) by mightyhazel: 10:11am On Apr 20, 2016
Virginkpekus:
keep dat 2 urself zomb**

Nobody bloody cares

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Cartoon About Buhari And Agatu People(pic) by Nobody: 10:13am On Apr 20, 2016
UrennaNkoli:
I sincerely find it funny seeing these Fulani cattle rearers making these Benue people beg for mercy. Are they that weak and lame? Fight for yourselves and dont expect the president to come to your aid.
when they dare try to fight back the olodo general you campaigned for will send his army to arrest the people. Enugu and Abia are case in point.

If only fulani herdsmen can just meet you and give you a good handshake for voting in this tyrant.

Believe that handshake part at your own risk

8 Likes

Re: Hilarious Cartoon About Buhari And Agatu People(pic) by Virginkpekus(f): 10:13am On Apr 20, 2016
mightyhazel:
keep dat 2 urself zomb**
Wailer alert!! Keep praying against this administration, buhari will surely succeed.

3 Likes

Re: Hilarious Cartoon About Buhari And Agatu People(pic) by marshborn(m): 10:15am On Apr 20, 2016
Virginkpekus:
Virginkpekus get your useless moniker out of this thread if you have nothing to say.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Cartoon About Buhari And Agatu People(pic) by Almajiri1: 10:16am On Apr 20, 2016
That must be honorable omenka behind those doors.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hilarious Cartoon About Buhari And Agatu People(pic) by dukie25: 10:17am On Apr 20, 2016
Government of the Fulanis for the Fulanis

4 Likes

Re: Hilarious Cartoon About Buhari And Agatu People(pic) by Virginkpekus(f): 10:21am On Apr 20, 2016
marshborn:

Virginkpekus get your useless moniker out of this thread if you have nothing to say.
I used to like you, never knew u were a wailer.
Re: Hilarious Cartoon About Buhari And Agatu People(pic) by marshborn(m): 10:23am On Apr 20, 2016
Virginkpekus:

I used to like you, never knew u were a wailer.
Call me whatever you want, you can join the wailers Union if you want.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Cartoon About Buhari And Agatu People(pic) by Idrismusty97(m): 10:25am On Apr 20, 2016
UrennaNkoli:
Are you mocking the people of Benue?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Cartoon About Buhari And Agatu People(pic) by mightyhazel: 11:23am On Apr 20, 2016
Virginkpekus:

Wailer alert!! Keep praying against this administration, buhari will surely succeed.
zombie,..ur posts reek of frustration.
Ofcourse how will a zombie knw dat wen u criticize sb ,it means u want dat person 2 buckle up and effect reasonable changes in his methods of doin things. I want my country 2 be great
I want 2 enjoy light 2 4 7,not spending tens of thousands monthly on generating sets
I want better life for myself and fellow compatriots(evn zombies alike)
I want not 2 spend days on fuel queues(stimes gettin slapped around by som madmen in uniforms) b4 gettin a tankful of fuel in ma car.
So if I wail,its because I want d kind of life dats befittin of humans

On d oda hand,u support blindly,evn in d face of crass cluelessness and sectionalism.
U feel no pain dat nigerians r dying daily due 2 untold hardships,...a direct result of aclueless govt,evn tho u urself are a victim too
U can't evn criticise d brazen killings of fellow compatriots by blood thirsty herdsmen,but u can seize any opportunity 2 shout 'sai baba',and 'nothing can change me'..wich by the way is a programmed effort at denials of the harsh realities on ground.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hilarious Cartoon About Buhari And Agatu People(pic) by Emekamex(m): 11:34am On Apr 20, 2016
Benue have youths and they should guard their communities, we know that waiting on government for assistance never yields positive results.

3 Likes

Re: Hilarious Cartoon About Buhari And Agatu People(pic) by junketer(m): 11:51am On Apr 20, 2016
Virginkpekus:

That one concern you, I have said my own
yes and that ur own has zombeism written all over it.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Cartoon About Buhari And Agatu People(pic) by Lilimax(f): 11:52am On Apr 20, 2016
shocked
Re: Hilarious Cartoon About Buhari And Agatu People(pic) by abumeinben(m): 11:59am On Apr 20, 2016
Walahi, ayam Lapping in pulani fa grin grin
Re: Hilarious Cartoon About Buhari And Agatu People(pic) by Destined2win: 12:10pm On Apr 20, 2016
grin grin grin grin
Re: Hilarious Cartoon About Buhari And Agatu People(pic) by Nobody: 12:48pm On Apr 20, 2016
Agatu indigenes be like...

Lets go home, Our President has failed us again!

3 Likes

Re: Hilarious Cartoon About Buhari And Agatu People(pic) by macaranta(m): 12:49pm On Apr 20, 2016
Funny but not funny
Re: Hilarious Cartoon About Buhari And Agatu People(pic) by Sijo01(f): 12:49pm On Apr 20, 2016
Sooooo true cheesy
Re: Hilarious Cartoon About Buhari And Agatu People(pic) by Nobody: 12:50pm On Apr 20, 2016
Buhari don't care about hose killings rather he sent the army against cattle rustlers and pipeline vandals.

He cares less about human lives

Vote refiner for miss Nairaland

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious Cartoon About Buhari And Agatu People(pic) by truthspeaks: 12:50pm On Apr 20, 2016
I wonder y they r seeking hlp frm a confused fellow who has no clue as to y he z d president. All communities shld bear arms n fight back. Let d killing be reciprocal n u ll see ur buhari rise up frm his clueless state.

4 Likes

Re: Hilarious Cartoon About Buhari And Agatu People(pic) by ricsman(m): 12:51pm On Apr 20, 2016
UrennaNkoli:
not dat easy o. those guys get charm wey bullet no dey enter. only does with odeyshi can stand Fulani cows

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Cartoon About Buhari And Agatu People(pic) by Ada9103(f): 12:51pm On Apr 20, 2016
So what do we call this one?

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Cartoon About Buhari And Agatu People(pic) by Nobody: 12:52pm On Apr 20, 2016
yes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Eight Kinds Of People You'll Find In January 2022 (memes) / Photoshopped Picture Of Buhari On A London Bus / Olodo Facebook Status

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.