Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,129 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:29 AM

NTEL Sim Lagos Collection Locations And All You Need To Know - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / NTEL Sim Lagos Collection Locations And All You Need To Know (39223 Views)

How To Unlock Your Swift, Smile Etc MIFI To Use Ntel Sim. / I Collected My Reserved Ntel Sim Card In Abuja. / I Got My NTEL Sim Card... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NTEL Sim Lagos Collection Locations And All You Need To Know by nani667: 11:22am On Apr 21, 2016
henryskywalker2003:
Fake ass network. I just visited the festac outlet and it was someone's private residence. The person told me that she knows nothing about any NTEL.

imagine....and I was planning on entering festac shortly to check out the place....smh...

beht why would they only distribute the SIMs in Abuja..... Ntel already exhibiting useless from the start
Re: NTEL Sim Lagos Collection Locations And All You Need To Know by dokunbam(m): 11:40am On Apr 21, 2016
shocker007:

Here is the procedure to unlock it from a user.

First of all, I am assuming that your modem is the new Huawei E5573s-606 mifi and not the USB modem. If you are using anything else, then try and google the procedure for your own specific device.

The procedure I used was gotten from this page https://unlock4modem.in/unlock-customized-e5573s-606-spectranet-mifi-nigeria/
The procedure is pretty straightforward but unfortunately, the guy wants us to pay him for the code to unlock.
So, I managed to get my hands on the software he was using to generate the code and uploaded it along with the two other softwares you would need here ---->https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B-UhK1aaxPuhV3c3d0tpYjJmZkk
You can download the rest from the site that listed the procedures.

Now to unlock, follow the procedures up to No. 7 then stop. After that, use the software named Huawei unlock Code Calculator to generate ur own device unlock code.
After you have done that, continue from No. 13 and when you are in your router settings, click on Network Settings for it to bring up the page where you would need to put in your unlock code. That's all.

Thanks
Re: NTEL Sim Lagos Collection Locations And All You Need To Know by Mavor: 11:43am On Apr 21, 2016
henryskywalker2003:
Fake ass network. I just visited the festac outlet and it was someone's private residence. The person told me that she knows nothing about any NTEL.
yea just wasted time by leaving my office to look for the collection center in VI. And that street has no number 76. These guys need to get their act together. First impression matters

1 Like

Re: NTEL Sim Lagos Collection Locations And All You Need To Know by DjAduba(m): 12:23pm On Apr 21, 2016
Horlaarsco:
Please the price to get it
Its 3 types. 1 is Starter #1000 2. Standard 2,400 3. is the Premium package 9,000. Note it only support 4G/ LTE
Re: NTEL Sim Lagos Collection Locations And All You Need To Know by abtechy: 12:25pm On Apr 21, 2016
Mr  Kamar Abbas, Managing Director of Ntel, the new telecoms brand rising from the liquidated Nigerian Telecommunications Limited (NITEL) says its Nigerian telecoms market rebound rings hope for deeper broadband penetration in the country.
http://www.jollyboss.com/ntel-launches-with-promises-to-deepen-broadband-in-nigeria/
Re: NTEL Sim Lagos Collection Locations And All You Need To Know by fabulouskeem(m): 12:50pm On Apr 21, 2016
do you get confirmation mail after online reservation? meanwhile how were you contacted to puckup your reserved sim.
Re: NTEL Sim Lagos Collection Locations And All You Need To Know by rextermail: 1:03pm On Apr 21, 2016
Customer Care number na fake ooooooo+2348044000400
Re: NTEL Sim Lagos Collection Locations And All You Need To Know by Nobody: 1:10pm On Apr 21, 2016
Mavor:
yea just wasted time by leaving my office to look for the collection center in VI. And that street has no number 76. These guys need to get their act together. First impression matters

And I'm very sure this ojodu address is also FAKE. imagine 1568 damilare street...it is highly unlikely to get that number of houses on a street lol. Not a highway oh. Searched Google map and sygic there is no damilare street. I live around ojodu, never heard of that street and even if it exists, I'm pretty sure no 1568 does not exist. This network na wash, they remind me of HITV.

3 Likes

Re: NTEL Sim Lagos Collection Locations And All You Need To Know by akinremedy(m): 1:17pm On Apr 21, 2016
Yeye dey smell!
Re: NTEL Sim Lagos Collection Locations And All You Need To Know by pheesayor(m): 1:27pm On Apr 21, 2016
Some addresses are highly misleading. I don't know of others but Festac address is misleading as 2nd gate is far from 512 road. Also, 662 Alake Way, Off Tejuoso, Off Railway Tracks, Yaba which I guess should be close to Alagomeji where I am currently can't be found on google map
shocker007:
Space2 (UPDATED)

Attached are the 6 sim collection locations in Lagos.

PALMGROVE
25 Obanikoro Way, Ilupeju, Off Western Avenue

OJODU
1568 Damilare Street, Off Berger,
Ojodu-Berger

IKOYI
24 Rumens Road, South West, Ikoyi

VICTORIA ISLAND
76 Teslim Elias, Off Ahmadu Bello Way

FESTAC
512 Road, D Close, House 1, Off Redeemed Church, 2nd Gate.

YABA
662 Alake Way, Off Tejuoso, Off Railway Tracks, Yaba

NTEL Customer Care Line:
For NTEL Users: 400
For other Networks: +2348044000400
Re: NTEL Sim Lagos Collection Locations And All You Need To Know by Nobody: 1:32pm On Apr 21, 2016
shocker007:
Space2 (UPDATED)

PALMGROVE

OJODU
Ojodu-Berger

IKOYI

VICTORIA ISLAND

FESTAC

YABA

NTEL Customer Care Line:

U suppose chop Cain for this misleading information. Where u get them from? Festac, vi and ojodu address are fake, and I'm sure the rest are also fake. Just look abuja... We know it is in trabscorp, so why are Lagos addresses in streets that are non existent? The addresses no get any POI?
Re: NTEL Sim Lagos Collection Locations And All You Need To Know by Tunnyz(m): 1:46pm On Apr 21, 2016
It's so bad.. I just got back from the VI address.. Nothing like no 76.. And it's not even a street but a close.. Damn!
Re: NTEL Sim Lagos Collection Locations And All You Need To Know by fnhflexy: 1:49pm On Apr 21, 2016
this thing na pure scam me Wey dey stay for aguda surulere side don go obanikoro. I enter illupeju and waka reach the end but I no see anything. I come out waka inside obanikoro street but the number 25 there na church. I show people for that area but them nah know anything like obanikoro way. I even waka from said obanikor to palmgroove hoping say I go see something but nothing of such. I just dey vex for the money Wey I waste and the sun Wey me take sweat ddey waka because of Ntel. unah no try oooo

1 Like

Re: NTEL Sim Lagos Collection Locations And All You Need To Know by henryskywalker2003(m): 1:55pm On Apr 21, 2016
NTEL off to a perfect start from exactly where MTEL ended. Brilliant.
Re: NTEL Sim Lagos Collection Locations And All You Need To Know by kentochi(m): 2:14pm On Apr 21, 2016
When are they coming down to benin.

2 Likes

Re: NTEL Sim Lagos Collection Locations And All You Need To Know by dimdim001(m): 2:47pm On Apr 21, 2016
henryskywalker2003:

Lol, thank you for saving me the trip
Re: NTEL Sim Lagos Collection Locations And All You Need To Know by tunaguy(m): 2:53pm On Apr 21, 2016
Make dem dey fu advert up nd down jare like mtn and etisalat
Re: NTEL Sim Lagos Collection Locations And All You Need To Know by carlleung(m): 3:05pm On Apr 21, 2016
I just wasted my money and energy searching for non existing ntel offices....went looking for Alake way..nobody has ever heard that name around tejuoso,went to palmgroove too. Nothing like 25 obanikoro way.Mtcheew....Op should take his time o
Re: NTEL Sim Lagos Collection Locations And All You Need To Know by Ayomipoe(m): 3:06pm On Apr 21, 2016
I got this. They are probably trying to juggle with poor logistics in a bad economy. They want to make money too and unfortunately, they have promised 100,000 persons free CUG calls. If almost everyone on Nairaland got a sim, I'm very sure they wouldn't make much money come 2016 July.
So we should all just chill on the speculations and wait patiently for them to contact us. Does anyone know how to unlock Swift? 9500 unlimited seems like a reasonable prospect.

Re: NTEL Sim Lagos Collection Locations And All You Need To Know by StreamerBlogger: 3:10pm On Apr 21, 2016
shocker007:
Sim collection Locations has been dropped in Space2.

Welcome to the world of 4G LTE Speed.

(Based on Test)Speed is been throttled to[b][/b] 5.3mbps [b][/b]after 3GB daily data usage.
[b][/b]tottled to 5.3mb??
Re: NTEL Sim Lagos Collection Locations And All You Need To Know by StreamerBlogger: 3:11pm On Apr 21, 2016
shocker007:
Sim collection Locations has been dropped in Space2.

Welcome to the world of 4G LTE Speed.

(Based on Test)Speed is been throttled to[b][/b] 5.3mbps [b][/b]after 3GB daily data usage.
[b][/b]tottled to 5.3mbps??not 513bps
Re: NTEL Sim Lagos Collection Locations And All You Need To Know by Ayomipoe(m): 3:13pm On Apr 21, 2016
StreamerBlogger:
[b][/b]tottled to 5.3mbps??not 513bps
They will eventually get there, they are still broke.
Re: NTEL Sim Lagos Collection Locations And All You Need To Know by iPopAlomo(m): 3:17pm On Apr 21, 2016
shocker007:
Space2 (UPDATED)

PALMGROVE

OJODU
Ojodu-Berger

IKOYI

VICTORIA ISLAND

FESTAC

YABA

NTEL Customer Care Line:

Was at the FESTAC addy and nothing like ntel... Instead... Its a woman's private home...

NTEL 1 - 0 iPopAlomo...

[size=18pt]
Seun,Lalasticlala should remove this post from frontpage and ban this spamming Shocker007...[/size]
Re: NTEL Sim Lagos Collection Locations And All You Need To Know by Abraham221: 3:28pm On Apr 21, 2016
All these address....I don't think they are legit + I contacted ntel & I was told they haven't started handing out Sims in Lagos...... I don't know where op got his information

Re: NTEL Sim Lagos Collection Locations And All You Need To Know by Ayomipoe(m): 3:31pm On Apr 21, 2016
Abraham221:
All these address....I don't think they are legit + I contacted ntel & I was told they haven't started handing out Sims in Lagos...... I don't know where op got his information
Are we all blaming the OP now?
Mumu Ntel are they not supposed to lunch in Lagos first?
Re: NTEL Sim Lagos Collection Locations And All You Need To Know by bizhop101(m): 3:49pm On Apr 21, 2016
WHAT REALY MAKE NTEL DIFFERENCE FROM ETISALAT & OTHERS NETWORK PROVIDERS IS JUST (LTE) 4G NETWORK,don't be brainwash by thier advertizers. NIGERIAN IS SO ON HURRY TO GET A SIM @1K,BUT THE SAD STORY MANY DONT HAVE PHONE THAT SUPPORT LTE,JUST TO EXPERERCE A LITTLE SPEED DIFFERENCE FROM 2/3G NETWORK.
Re: NTEL Sim Lagos Collection Locations And All You Need To Know by onyema1D: 4:25pm On Apr 21, 2016
dimdim001:

Lol, thank you for saving me the trip

henrySkywalker don't blame ntel. blame Shocker007. Just saw this on ntel's twitter page.
The list is fake and a figment of someone's imagination.
see below a tweet from ntel and shine your eye

Re: NTEL Sim Lagos Collection Locations And All You Need To Know by oake(m): 4:39pm On Apr 21, 2016
onyema1D:

henrySkywalker don't blame ntel. blame Shocker007. Just saw this on ntel's twitter page.
Re: NTEL Sim Lagos Collection Locations And All You Need To Know by Nobody: 4:47pm On Apr 21, 2016
I saw this Post on NTel's Facebook Page. Just to let you know.

henrySkywalker don't blame ntel. blame Shocker007. Just saw this on ntel's FB page.

Re: NTEL Sim Lagos Collection Locations And All You Need To Know by Akinrogun(m): 4:54pm On Apr 21, 2016
fnhflexy:
this thing na pure scam me Wey dey stay for aguda surulere side don go obanikoro. I enter illupeju and waka reach the end but I no see anything. I come out waka inside obanikoro street but the number 25 there na church. I show people for that area but them nah know anything like obanikoro way. I even waka from said obanikor to palmgroove hoping say I go see something but nothing of such. I just dey vex for the money Wey I waste and the sun Wey me take sweat ddey waka because of Ntel. unah no try oooo

lwkmd.....guy, d moment I saw "off western Avenue, I I knew it's a big joke and deliberate misinformation.
Re: NTEL Sim Lagos Collection Locations And All You Need To Know by burkutu: 5:34pm On Apr 21, 2016
shocker007:
Space2 (UPDATED)

PALMGROVE

OJODU
Ojodu-Berger

IKOYI

VICTORIA ISLAND

FESTAC

YABA

NTEL Customer Care Line:

please, can shocker007 tell us what he stood to gain by lying to nairalanders? If not, he should do the walk of shame and forever remain silent.

cc, shoker007
Re: NTEL Sim Lagos Collection Locations And All You Need To Know by just2endowed: 6:46pm On Apr 21, 2016
onyema1D:

Seun.... What are u going to do to this spammed and scammed Shocker007. He is bend in destroying our nairaland.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Could My Phone Be Monitored Or Hacked?(pics) / Where In Nigeria Is Pank Shin? Truecaller App Keeps Giving That Location. / Joseph Dogo Warns Nigerians On Phone Apps That Secretly Record Calls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.