Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,394 members, 7,800,804 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:00 AM

Gigantic Ambition.. I Need Help Please... - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Gigantic Ambition.. I Need Help Please... (842 Views)

Bizarre!woman Gets Photo Of Gigantic Earthworm Driven Above Ground By Heavyrains / Help Please Immigration Officer Want To Collect Extra 10k From Me / Immigration Delaying My Passport In Lagos. Help Please, Is Nigeria This Bad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gigantic Ambition.. I Need Help Please... by doctimonyeka(m): 10:54am On Apr 20, 2016
hello,my name is timothy from Delta state. I just rounded off my first degree(B.Sc) from the state university of which I graduated with distinction..
But the issue is, I have always wanted to be a medical doctor but I was denied the admission simply because I chose the school as my 2nd choice..
I plan on travelling overseas to study medicine but the challenge is getting admission on scholarship as I do not have someone to foot the bills.. This is a big dream of mine that most nights,i spend it in tears,praying for God to see me through..
I would really appreciate any help forthcoming.. Advices and insults are all welcome.. Thanks and God bless...
Re: Gigantic Ambition.. I Need Help Please... by johnzon: 6:00pm On Apr 20, 2016
Great but you need to provide more information:

1. What did you study in the University?
2. Is there a reason why you don't want to study Medicine here in Nigeria?
3. Do you already have a country in mind, is it United States, Canada or United Kingdom?
Re: Gigantic Ambition.. I Need Help Please... by doctimonyeka(m): 10:44am On May 28, 2016
johnzon:
Great but you need to provide more information:

1. What did you study in the University?
2. Is there a reason why you don't want to study Medicine here in Nigeria?
3. Do you already have a country in mind, is it United States, Canada or United Kingdom?
I studied anatomy and cell biology...i wouldn't mind any country that's ready to accept me and give me the opportunity i need..
Re: Gigantic Ambition.. I Need Help Please... by Nobody: 2:52pm On May 28, 2016
doctimonyeka:

I studied anatomy and cell biology...i wouldn't mind any country that's ready to accept me and give me the opportunity i need..
Some countries in Europe have free tuition or something very cheap but, you will need maintenance fund on your own
Re: Gigantic Ambition.. I Need Help Please... by doctimonyeka(m): 4:00pm On May 28, 2016
fados4sure:

Some countries in Europe have free tuition or something very cheap but, you will need maintenance fund on your own
Can you help me with any link sir?
Re: Gigantic Ambition.. I Need Help Please... by Nobody: 5:07pm On May 28, 2016
doctimonyeka:

Can you help me with any link sir?
Germany, but you must have 8000 euro to open block account & kindly check daad.de to search for English teaching school in Germany & visit uni-assist.de to submit an application "good-luck"
Re: Gigantic Ambition.. I Need Help Please... by doctimonyeka(m): 6:14pm On May 28, 2016
fados4sure:

Germany, but you must have 8000 euro to open block account & kindly check daad.de to search for English teaching school in Germany & visit uni-assist.de to submit an application "good-luck"
Alright sir.. Thanks a lot and God bless..

(1) (Reply)

Heavily Pregnant Lady Sleeps At A Nigerian Airport After More Than 6-hour Delay / (photos) Tragedy In Anambra As Luxury Bus Crush 17 Vehicles / Who Knows This Unknown Foreigner Who Died In Road Accident Today?(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.