Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,649 members, 7,801,892 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:16 AM

Ntel Lte Sim Registration Update - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Ntel Lte Sim Registration Update (4226 Views)

Sim Registration Agent Come In / MTN SIM Registration Again! / You Can Now Update Your MTN SIM Registration Via Your BVN Number! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ntel Lte Sim Registration Update by busoye19: 11:23am On Apr 20, 2016
If you are living in, around Abuja, go to Transcorp Hilton now to Register your NTEL preserved/fresh number and obtain your sim pack.
I'm already flexing NTEL with my unlocked Spectranet MIFI.

Re: Ntel Lte Sim Registration Update by sats: 11:34am On Apr 20, 2016
pls post download speed
i want to see
Re: Ntel Lte Sim Registration Update by busoye19: 2:30pm On Apr 20, 2016
sats:
pls post download speed
i want to see

Later. Blazing hot though.
Re: Ntel Lte Sim Registration Update by henryskywalker2003(m): 2:44pm On Apr 20, 2016
Oga, seems like you read my mind. Abeg post the speed shots.
Re: Ntel Lte Sim Registration Update by busoye19: 2:53pm On Apr 20, 2016
I was getting up to 26.3Mbps, but throttled down to 5.2Mbps.
I will post the screen shot, even at that some doubting Thomas will still not believe.
Re: Ntel Lte Sim Registration Update by fabre4: 5:04pm On Apr 20, 2016
busoye19:
I will post the screen shot, even at that some doubting Thomas will still not believe.

how much is it and do you pay to migrate to a plan
Re: Ntel Lte Sim Registration Update by krall69: 6:06pm On Apr 20, 2016
busoye19:
are you serious? Just 26Mbps?? Check well if its Mbps or MB/s....Cuz thats too poor for Lte. Highest speed i have gotten on airtel was 35.something Mbps (4.4 MB/s)
Re: Ntel Lte Sim Registration Update by busoye19: 7:08pm On Apr 20, 2016
krall69:
are you serious? Just 26Mbps?? Check well if its Mbps or MB/s....Cuz thats too poor for Lte. Highest speed i have gotten on airtel was 35.something Mbps (4.4 MB/s)

The network is not stable. Sometimes I get up to 38Mbps. Right now I'm getting 12.26Mbps. My screenshot is not work but I took one picture, not clear though.

Re: Ntel Lte Sim Registration Update by busoye19: 7:16pm On Apr 20, 2016
fabre4:

how much is it and do you pay to migrate to a plan

The SIM pack is free, but you have to subscribe to any of the data packages. The least is 1k.
Re: Ntel Lte Sim Registration Update by krall69: 7:30pm On Apr 20, 2016
busoye19:

The network is not stable. Sometimes I get up to 38Mbps. Right now I'm getting 12.26Mbps. My screenshot is not work but I took one picture, not clear though.
ok. Maybe when the network signal gets strong it will be faster
Re: Ntel Lte Sim Registration Update by fabre4: 7:31pm On Apr 20, 2016
busoye19:

The SIM pack is free, but you have to subscribe to any of the data packages. The least is 1k.

does that mean if you don't subscribe you can't get the sim
Re: Ntel Lte Sim Registration Update by busoye19: 7:37pm On Apr 20, 2016
fabre4:

does that mean if you don't subscribe you can't get the sim

Yes sir.That's the only way your SIM can be activated, according to them.
Re: Ntel Lte Sim Registration Update by frugal(m): 8:08pm On Apr 20, 2016
busoye19:

Can I go pickup without reservation? Their website is terrible.
Re: Ntel Lte Sim Registration Update by busoye19: 8:23pm On Apr 20, 2016
frugal:

Can I go pickup without reservation? Their website is terrible.

There was no much emphasis on reservation. They will only ask you if you have any number you reserved with proof.i.e Email. Those who doesn't have reservation weren't rejected. But go with valid ID.
Re: Ntel Lte Sim Registration Update by fabre4: 11:50pm On Apr 20, 2016
busoye19:

Thanks
Re: Ntel Lte Sim Registration Update by Nobody: 12:23am On Apr 21, 2016
krall69:

Why do u people think internet speed is measured in MB/s? Internet is measured in Mbps. And what were u expecting? This is a wireless network, the best u can get is around 30mbps or do u believe ntel will give u 230mbps like they promised? I laugh in Spanish. By the time people overload this network the average speed will be between 15-20mbps. There sure will be sometimes u will get 30+ mbps but on average it will be around 20mbps. Even in USA the average speed they get on LTE is 10mbps. At&t has the fastest speed of around 40mbps but average at around 12mbps while sprint is around 4mbps. And oh, the network with the fastest LTE in the world is singtel in Singapore and their average speed is 40mbps. Sometimes it goes as high as 50 but average is 40.

LTE speed is strongly dependent on location, the same network will get 30mbps in one location and 10mbps in another location. There will always be fluctuations. But even at the strongest location and at peak time, I don't think ntel can give u more then 50mbps.

Wait a minute, so u were actually expecting to download files at 25MB/s? Lwkmd.. To get that then speed has to be at 200mbps. NO WHERE IN THE WORLD, I REPEAT NO WHERE IN THE WORLD WILL U GET A SPEED OF 200mbps ON A WIRELESS 4G.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ntel Lte Sim Registration Update by krall69: 1:18am On Apr 21, 2016
greenhulk:

Why do u people think internet speed is measured in MB/s? Internet is measured in Mbps. And what were u expecting? This is a wireless network, the best u can get is around 30mbps or do u believe ntel will give u 230mbps like they promised? I laugh in Spanish. By the time people overload this network the average speed will be between 15-20mbps. There sure will be sometimes u will get 30+ mbps but on average it will be around 20mbps. Even in USA the average speed they get on LTE is 10mbps. At&t has the fastest speed of around 40mbps but average at around 12mbps while sprint is around 4mbps. And oh, the network with the fastest LTE in the world is singtel in Singapore and their average speed is 40mbps. Sometimes it goes as high as 50 but average is 40.

LTE speed is strongly dependent on location, the same network will get 30mbps in one location and 10mbps in another location. There will always be fluctuations. But even at the strongest location and at peak time, I don't think ntel can give u more then 50mbps.

Wait a minute, so u were actually expecting to download files at 25MB/s? Lwkmd.. To get that then speed has to be at 200mbps. NO WHERE IN THE WORLD, I REPEAT NO WHERE IN THE WORLD WILL U GET A SPEED OF 200mbps ON A WIRELESS 4G.
i know about internet speed. Read my post properly and stop wasting your time copying and pasting.
Re: Ntel Lte Sim Registration Update by busoye19: 6:21am On Apr 22, 2016
greenhulk:

Which part of the world have you been to, to support your claim?
Re: Ntel Lte Sim Registration Update by Nobody: 6:26am On Apr 22, 2016
busoye19:

Which part of the world have you been to, to support your claim?

I don't need to tell u that. Why don't u tell me what part of the world that have wireless 4g network of speed above 40mbps. Most of them average between 15-25mbps. And u think this ntel will be any better? Ntel that does not even want to spend money, their website is shitty and they can't even employ professionals. They have started with lies, it remains to be seen what they have to offer.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ntel Lte Sim Registration Update by WeNoGoDie(m): 7:11am On Apr 22, 2016
greenhulk:

I don't need to tell u that. Why don't u tell me what part of the world that have wireless 4g network of speed above 40mbps. Most of them average between 15-25mbps. And u think this ntel will be any better? Ntel that does not even want to spend money, their website is shitty and they can't even employ professionals. They have started with lies, it remains to be seen what they have to offer.

Only enlightened folks will appreciate your input on this LTE subject matter

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ntel Lte Sim Registration Update by turawafett(f): 8:23am On Apr 22, 2016
busoye19:
If you are living in, around Abuja, go to Transcorp Hilton now to Register your NTEL preserved/fresh number and obtain your sim pack.
I'm already flexing NTEL with my unlocked Spectranet MIFI.

Good morning please assist with the Ntel internet settings I want to use it to configure my unlock Swift Mifi. Thanks.
Re: Ntel Lte Sim Registration Update by fnhflexy: 8:32am On Apr 22, 2016
greenhulk:

dude look at Tis pic and Shut the Bleep up. this was sent to me by a friend in us.

2 Likes

Re: Ntel Lte Sim Registration Update by Nobody: 8:42am On Apr 22, 2016
fnhflexy:

dude look at Tis pic and Shut the Bleep up. this was sent to me by a friend in us.

Are u a leaner? Why don't u read what i posted very well before quoting me. Why not ask ur friend that sent u this what network he/she is using? That is definitely not a wireless network because u won't get that speed on a wireless network. Ask ur friend again, he will tell u he's probably on wired comcast connection. Next time read well before replying.

The fastest gsm network in the US with 4G is Verizon and their maximum speed is 40 mbps, but most of the times u won't get more than 20mbps.

5 Likes

Re: Ntel Lte Sim Registration Update by YoungGame: 12:21pm On Apr 22, 2016
fnhflexy:

Are you blind? from the screenshot u uploaded, didn't u see "comcast cable" is that a wireless network?

una no go read post well before replying..

6 Likes

Re: Ntel Lte Sim Registration Update by busoye19: 3:38pm On Apr 22, 2016
turawafett:

Good morning please assist with the Ntel internet settings I want to use it to configure my unlock Swift Mifi. Thanks.

You don't need any special setting. Logon your mifi on computer or use Huawei Hilink/or any app meant for such Product on android. Create a new access point and leave the APN empty.
That is how I have been rocking it on my unlock Spectranet mifi.
Re: Ntel Lte Sim Registration Update by nani667: 4:24pm On Apr 22, 2016
greenhulk:

Are u a leaner? Why don't u read what i posted very well before quoting me. Why not ask ur friend that sent u this what network he/she is using? That is definitely not a wireless network because u won't get that speed on a wireless network. Ask ur friend again, he will tell u he's probably on wired comcast connection. Next time read well before replying.

The fastest gsm network in the US with 4G is Verizon and their maximum speed is 40 mbps, but most of the times u won't get more than 20mbps.

beht this is a Wireless network

Re: Ntel Lte Sim Registration Update by pangea2: 4:31pm On Apr 22, 2016
nani667:

Old boy!
Are you from the village ?
Can't you see that's wifi?
Why are you displaying your ignorance like this?

5 Likes

Re: Ntel Lte Sim Registration Update by turawafett(f): 4:35pm On Apr 22, 2016
busoye19:

You don't need any special setting. Logon your mifi on computer or use Huawei Hilink/or any app meant for such Product on android. Create a new access point and leave the APN empty.
That is how I have been rocking it on my unlock Spectranet mifi.

Thanks.
Re: Ntel Lte Sim Registration Update by Nobody: 4:35pm On Apr 22, 2016
nani667:

Guy wetin u mean? It clearly shows that the phone is connected to a WiFi network. Looks like u don't understand my argument.... There is no gsm network be it 3g or 4g lte that can give u that speed. That speed is only attainable through wired connections like cable or fibre optics. Got it?
Re: Ntel Lte Sim Registration Update by Nobody: 4:38pm On Apr 22, 2016
pangea2:

Old boy!
Are you from the village ?
Can't you see that's wifi?
Why are you displaying your ignorance like this?

Bros I really tire oh. Something that clearly shows it is connected to WiFi.

1 Like

Re: Ntel Lte Sim Registration Update by dustmalik: 4:39pm On Apr 22, 2016
turawafett:

Thanks.
ntel's APN is ntel
Username: ntel
Password: ntel
Re: Ntel Lte Sim Registration Update by elektra80: 5:05pm On Apr 22, 2016
nani667:

So for ur mind u think network provided by a sim card can give u that speed? Keep dreaming. That is a wired connection and probably fibre optics, but u get eyes u can see it is connected to WiFi na. I don't think any 4g LTE connection has ever gotten to 100mbps, highest registered is around 80mbps and it is very rare. On the average it is 15-35mbps. If ntel can give u steady 40mbps now my guy u better rejoice because as soon as they get more subscribers ,the speed will drop to around 25mbps if not less.

U can never compare wireless gsm (LTE) or broadband to cable... Never. The advantage LTE has is it is portable, u can use it anywhere while for cable it has to be permanently fixed to ur house or office and u connect to it via WiFi or cable.

(1) (2) (Reply)

MTN Don Come Again O! / Infinix Hot 8 Price In Nigeria, Specs & Features / Americans Are Dragging Jack Dorsey On Twitter. Captions.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.