Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,135 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:50 AM

Guys, Girls And Soccer. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Girls And Soccer. (4215 Views)

Guys & Girls That Wear Glasses Are Safe To Date - Opinion / Sorry Guys, Girls Want Tall, Fair And Handsome Like Thin Tall Tony / Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Girls And Soccer. by dollyjoy(f): 3:43pm On Apr 20, 2016
Sigh! undecided
Re: Guys, Girls And Soccer. by HurricaneMIMZY: 3:44pm On Apr 20, 2016
Monalisa185:

Lol, go get yourself treated, you just shot yourself in the leg, buh you obviously didn't notice that..tongue

No, ma'am, on the contrary, you keep shooting yourselves in the foot. Instead of devising innovatives ways to campaign for your candidate, you all flock on Mimzy's threads solely to derail them.

A perusal of Mimzy's last four threads is testimony to that. You all turn up in sevens and tens to provoke her and her team so you can blackmail them. #TeamMimzy are focused on campaigning for MIMZY, our candidate. We do not provoke the other contestants, stalk them or derail their threads like you all are doing to Mimzy.

Have a pleasant day.

Don't forget : VoteForMimzy. Join the team.

A Monalisa should frolick with an exquisite beauty like MIMZY. smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Girls And Soccer. by postmann: 3:45pm On Apr 20, 2016
Armanee:

No p...as long as ur ready to have ur team drenched in their red blood! grin

grin grin grin

A little Google search tells me Magenta is the result of a blue-red clash. But I think in our, it'll be more of a case of magnetar. There should be better things to be drenched in than blood.
cheesy
Re: Guys, Girls And Soccer. by joseph1832(m): 3:47pm On Apr 20, 2016
MUVA:

Skarlett we agreed not to do the slandering thing didn't we? I'm sure you know that WE take no prisoners. You better don't cry foul if WE decide to start because not just lanicky will be affected, even YOU will not be spared. So, In the spirit of good sportsmanship let's have a contest devoid of character assassination please.

Moreover, this topic is as original as my Rolex Oyster Perpetual (day-date edition). Its not plagiarised. Carry out the search yourself. Thank you.

Cc laveda - things I do for you.

Dygeasy - please caution these people, this is the 3rd time.
Why do I find the embolden disturbing? If Skarlett insist the thread is plagiarized, simple tell/ask her to provide proof, there shouldn't be any need for the emboldened.

Postmann remember what I said that, in fighting evil, one must make sure one doesn't become the evil he's fighting?
Re: Guys, Girls And Soccer. by dollyjoy(f): 3:50pm On Apr 20, 2016
Aunty skarlett any proof??
What makes you think she stole her post please?
Re: Guys, Girls And Soccer. by porozhniy(m): 3:58pm On Apr 20, 2016
@Mimzy, there is nothing romantic about football. Nothing beats the exhilarating feeling u get from shouting urself hoarse on a typical matchday, throwing banter with the opposition fans, holding urself from taking an imaginary shot everytime ur team gets near the opposition goal, applauding that crunch ball recovery tackle, the crazy celebrations when the ball finally hit the back of the net. Sometimes, you kick at a ball in ur sleep while grinning from ear to ear. Most of us just watch football for 90 minutes on weekends, i dnt understand why a lot of women want their partners to spend those precious minutes with them. Me go quarrel with anybody wey try deny me my weekly fix without any tangible reason...
Re: Guys, Girls And Soccer. by Armanee: 4:04pm On Apr 20, 2016
postmann:

grin grin grin

A little Google search tells me Magenta is the result of a blue-red clash. But I think in our, it'll be more of a case of magnetar. There should be better things to be drenched in than blood.
cheesy

U are not referring to sweat now r ya? grin
Re: Guys, Girls And Soccer. by Csami(m): 4:17pm On Apr 20, 2016
porozhniy:
@Mimzy, there is nothing romantic about football. Nothing beats the exhilarating feeling u get from shouting urself hoarse on a typical matchday, throwing banter with the opposition fans, holding urself from taking an imaginary shot everytime ur team gets near the opposition goal, applauding that crunch ball recovery tackle, the crazy celebrations when the ball finally hit the back of the net. Sometimes, you kick at a ball in ur sleep while grinning from ear to ear. Most of us just watch football for 90 minutes on weekends, i dnt understand why a lot of women want their partners to spend those precious minutes with them. Me go quarrel with anybody wey try deny me my weekly fix without any tangible reason...

Now this guy gets it.

Watching football with your girlfriend is cool but for people like me.....Never!
Football requires 100% concentration from me. Football to me, is like watching a movie directed by Christopher Nolan or studying chemistry. 100% focus, 100% complaining. The anxiety alone will make you not to notice the girl sitting beside you. That's football for me.
Re: Guys, Girls And Soccer. by postmann: 4:17pm On Apr 20, 2016
Armanee:

U are not referring to sweat now r ya? grin

grin grin grin
Isnt Sweat part of the game?
Re: Guys, Girls And Soccer. by Armanee: 4:22pm On Apr 20, 2016
postmann:

grin grin grin
Isnt Sweat is part of the game?

grin grin grin grin grin

If ur AC don't work to d max, Il be watching d games at Mama Nkechi's Beer parlour.. Tis a lot safer! grin
Re: Guys, Girls And Soccer. by postmann: 4:43pm On Apr 20, 2016
Armanee:

grin grin grin grin grin

If ur AC don't work to d max, Il be watching d games at Mama Nkechi's Beer parlour.. Tis a lot safer! grin

grin grin grin
Blue is a colour of tranquillity. It's the colour of the sky, depicting an endless array of possibilities.

Besides, my AC takes a little under 3mins to regulate the room temp and your fears and inhibitions too.
Re: Guys, Girls And Soccer. by Nobody: 4:45pm On Apr 20, 2016
Are u usually this _retarded or you are just making a special effort today undecided

skarlett:

I'd rather expend my energy on better things than giving lengthy replies to plagiarised threads...

And oh, copying and pasting aint no intelligence undecided

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Girls And Soccer. by NTAChannel5: 4:47pm On Apr 20, 2016
grin
Re: Guys, Girls And Soccer. by NTAChannel5: 4:47pm On Apr 20, 2016
Re: Guys, Girls And Soccer. by Gebbson007(m): 4:50pm On Apr 20, 2016
no bae on earth cn STP me frm watching El classico
Re: Guys, Girls And Soccer. by porozhniy(m): 4:54pm On Apr 20, 2016
Csami:

Now this guy gets it.

Watching football with your girlfriend is cool but for people like me.....Never!
Football requires 100% concentration from me. Football to me, is like watching a movie directed by Christopher Nolan or studying chemistry. 100% focus, 100% complaining. The anxiety alone will make you not to notice the girl sitting beside you. That's football for me.
The best thing about football is : you still shake the rival fan after 90 minutes of throwing shades at each other. I visit the sports section on match days, the banter, the meme's, the sekem dance & general friendly ambience of that section will cure your depression.
Re: Guys, Girls And Soccer. by loomer: 5:49pm On Apr 20, 2016
Csami:

Now this guy gets it.

Even people wey dem dey pay thousands a week to play football, if them get injury and their team dey play final dem still dey watch and enjoy the game with their wives/girlfriends by their side.

Take life easy chief
Re: Guys, Girls And Soccer. by GeniusDavid(m): 6:31pm On Apr 20, 2016
This!

1 Like

Re: Guys, Girls And Soccer. by Nobody: 6:44pm On Apr 20, 2016
firstking01:
I just have this speciaL thing for girLs that Loves footbaLL cool
c his mouth! Nah dis kain thread u go alws sidown..wit ur shikini yansh
Re: Guys, Girls And Soccer. by scentmarlc(m): 7:58pm On Apr 20, 2016
joseph1832:
Why do I find the embolden disturbing? If Skarlett insist the thread is plagiarized, simple tell/ask her to provide proof, there shouldn't be any need for the emboldened.

Postmann remember what I said that, in fighting evil, one must make sure one doesn't become the evil he's fighting?

Hmmmmmmm, your words are so laden with mixed emotions ... just like my ex grin

1 Like

Re: Guys, Girls And Soccer. by iykekelvins(m): 8:02pm On Apr 20, 2016
I love this girl walahi
Mimzy, you're one very intelligent girl cool

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Girls And Soccer. by joseph1832(m): 8:02pm On Apr 20, 2016
scentmarlc:

Hmmmmmmm, your words are so laden with mixed emotions ... just like my ex grin

And like my ex, you'll be ignored. tongue

1 Like

Re: Guys, Girls And Soccer. by scentmarlc(m): 8:11pm On Apr 20, 2016
joseph1832:
And like my ex, you'll be ignored. tongue

grin

i suppose she did u lotta strong things then.....cheesy
Re: Guys, Girls And Soccer. by Nobody: 8:13pm On Apr 20, 2016
iykekelvins:
I love this girl walahi

Mimzy, you're one very intelligent girl cool
oniro, who AXE u?
Keep flirting oo tongue
Re: Guys, Girls And Soccer. by iykekelvins(m): 8:35pm On Apr 20, 2016
naughtynaughty:
oniro, who AXE u?
Keep flirting oo tongue
What's Oniro? undecided
Re: Guys, Girls And Soccer. by firstking01(m): 8:43pm On Apr 20, 2016
naughtynaughty:
c his mouth! Nah dis kain thread u go alws sidown..wit ur shikini yansh
shey you dey look for my trouble nigrin
Re: Guys, Girls And Soccer. by Lsofdk(m): 8:48pm On Apr 20, 2016
skarlett:

I'd rather expend my energy on better things than giving lengthy replies to plagiarised threads...

And oh, copying and pasting aint no intelligence undecided

she's worth every attention and energy you give, i would like to commend you on that and also encourage you and your folks to continue giving her the deserved attention. thanks for your patronage.
that said,
it's expected a sensible being would back his/her claims with proof...I've always known you so I'm not surprised

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys, Girls And Soccer. by EmekaBlue(m): 2:53pm On Apr 28, 2016
isnt it funny hw guyz r committed to their soccer team either good or bad but not committed to their gf...
Re: Guys, Girls And Soccer. by Nobody: 5:40pm On Apr 29, 2016
well said...

EmekaBlue:
isnt it funny hw guyz r committed to their soccer team either good or bad but not committed to their gf...

1 Like

Re: Guys, Girls And Soccer. by Doubleagent008(m): 8:37pm On Apr 29, 2016
postmann:
So true! Make the room a little dimly lit. Let the only source of light be the rays coming from the TV. Let her rest her head on your chest, feeling your heart beat for her and your team.

Give her one peck for each dribble from your team
one full french kiss for each goal
But for a defeat....I'm at a loss here. Make una help me out.
oga it cannot work. My team scores a goal,I'll throw her off in jubilation. It's football. No cossying during football that's what cinema is for.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Strictly For Ladies, Marriage Favours Men The Most, Get A Life / My Girlfriend Looks Like Bobrisky....should I Quit The Relationship (photo) / Which Nairalander Do You Want Him/her to Pay You A Visit In Your House?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.