Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,272 members, 7,807,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:35 PM

Urgent Need For Direction To Tastee Fried Chicken - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Urgent Need For Direction To Tastee Fried Chicken (1944 Views)

Tastee Fried Chicken 2017 Latest Recruitment (8 Positions) / Tastee Fried Chicken Interview Invite / Vacancies At De-tastee Fried Chicken Limited (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Need For Direction To Tastee Fried Chicken by fashoo2010(m): 2:56pm On Apr 20, 2016
pls anyone that is familiar or know this route very well should help me out.

how can I get to this address from Mile 2. Tastee fried chicken, plot 1672 oyinjolayemi street,VI,off Eko Hotel road.pls its urgent.

also,pls does anyone know the nature of Tastee Fried chicken test/interview. I have test/interview with them tomorrow by 8am .
Re: Urgent Need For Direction To Tastee Fried Chicken by MrHackmed1(m): 3:02pm On Apr 20, 2016
fashoo2010:

how can I get to this address from Mile 2. Tastee fried chicken, plot 1672 oyinjolayemi street,VI,off Eko Hotel road.pls its urgent.

also,pls does anyone know the nature of Tastee Fried chicken test/interview. I have test/interview with them tomorrow by 8am .

Well, this is the best I can do for you

I would advice you leave home and find somewhere nearby to sleep tonight Or leave home by 5am tomorrow.

Here is link to view it yourself: Google Map

Re: Urgent Need For Direction To Tastee Fried Chicken by fashoo2010(m): 3:30pm On Apr 20, 2016
MrHackmed1:

Well, this is the best I can do for you

I would advice you leave home and find somewhere nearby to sleep tonight Or leave home by 5am tomorrow.

Here is link to view it yourself: Google Map
thanks bro...but its not clear enough..I plan leaving home by 5am
Re: Urgent Need For Direction To Tastee Fried Chicken by Roseey0(f): 3:52pm On Apr 20, 2016
Enter cms from mile2
Use the pedestrian crossing to the other side and board bus to Eko hotel roundabout.
Stop at the last busstop. Then ask anyone around.

Leave home early. You will encounter hold ups along this route.
Use Google map.

Re: Urgent Need For Direction To Tastee Fried Chicken by luvguy(m): 4:05pm On Apr 20, 2016
fashoo2010:

i submitted my cv 2 one of deir outlet a month ago, hw cum i didn't get de text....pls hw did u apply and wen?....pls reply
Re: Urgent Need For Direction To Tastee Fried Chicken by MrHackmed1(m): 4:32pm On Apr 20, 2016
fashoo2010:
thanks bro...but its not clear enough..I plan leaving home by 5am
Ok
Re: Urgent Need For Direction To Tastee Fried Chicken by fashoo2010(m): 4:32pm On Apr 20, 2016
Roseey0:
Enter cms from mile2
Use the pedestrian crossing to the other side and board bus to Eko hotel roundabout.
Stop at the last busstop. Then ask anyone around.

Leave home early. You will encounter hold ups along this route.
Use Google map.
wow...thanks so much...I appreciate alot
Re: Urgent Need For Direction To Tastee Fried Chicken by fashoo2010(m): 4:40pm On Apr 20, 2016
luvguy:
i submitted my cv 2 one of deir outlet a month ago, hw cum i didn't get de text....pls hw did u apply and wen?....pls reply
I saw their vacancy online for Quality control officer and I applied last week, then I was sent an invite for test/interview today to come tomorrow 8am.
Re: Urgent Need For Direction To Tastee Fried Chicken by luvguy(m): 4:44pm On Apr 20, 2016
fashoo2010:
I saw their vacancy online for Quality control officer and I applied last week, then I was sent an invite for test/interview today to come tomorrow 8am.
meanin dey re just recruitin 4 a Quality control officer ryt?
Re: Urgent Need For Direction To Tastee Fried Chicken by luvguy(m): 4:47pm On Apr 20, 2016
fashoo2010:
meanin dey re just recruitin 4 a Quality control officer ryt?....dnt knw if i can gate crash?...and i dnt even hv an idea of de Quality control stuff
Re: Urgent Need For Direction To Tastee Fried Chicken by fashoo2010(m): 7:22pm On Apr 20, 2016
luvguy:
meanin dey re just recruitin 4 a Quality control officer ryt?....dnt knw if i can gate crash?...and i dnt even hv an idea of de Quality control stuff
as at the time I applied, they were recruiting for some other position as well...
Re: Urgent Need For Direction To Tastee Fried Chicken by luvguy(m): 8:15pm On Apr 20, 2016
fashoo2010:
as at the time I applied, they were recruiting for some other position as well...
lyk?
Re: Urgent Need For Direction To Tastee Fried Chicken by fashoo2010(m): 8:58pm On Apr 20, 2016
[quote author=luvguy post=44885p765]lyk?[/quoteQuality Control Officer (QCO)
2. Technician (R & A, Electrician, Plumber)
3. Truck and Tanker Driver / Dispatch Rider
4. Customer Care Personnel
5. Caterer, Baker and Griller
Re: Urgent Need For Direction To Tastee Fried Chicken by fashoo2010(m): 9:00pm On Apr 20, 2016
luvguy:
lyk?
Quality Control Officer (QCO)
2. Technician (R & A, Electrician, Plumber)
3. Truck and Tanker Driver / Dispatch Rider
4. Customer Care Personnel
5. Caterer, Baker and Griller
Re: Urgent Need For Direction To Tastee Fried Chicken by olam28: 3:09pm On Apr 27, 2016
Fashoo, Pls did you attend the aptitude test?what are the likely question they asked. Thanks
Re: Urgent Need For Direction To Tastee Fried Chicken by fashoo2010(m): 3:47pm On May 01, 2016
olam28:
Fashoo,
Pls did you attend the aptitude test?what are the likely question they asked.
Thanks
I attended...GMAT 20 questions after that,they will mark it. Then u'll do 2nd test base on the position u applied for.
Re: Urgent Need For Direction To Tastee Fried Chicken by luvguy(m): 5:29pm On May 01, 2016
fashoo2010:
I attended...GMAT 20 questions after that,they will mark it. Then u'll do 2nd test base on the position u applied for.
sori did anyone gate crashed dat day?.....did dey allow?
Re: Urgent Need For Direction To Tastee Fried Chicken by luvguy(m): 5:30pm On May 01, 2016
olam28:
Fashoo, Pls did you attend the aptitude test?what are the likely question they asked. Thanks
sori wen do u hv de test?
Re: Urgent Need For Direction To Tastee Fried Chicken by fashoo2010(m): 7:18pm On May 01, 2016
luvguy:
sori did anyone gate crashed dat day?.....did dey allow?
I don't think so but there was a guy that came without an invite,d guy said one of their staff asked him to come for the test and he was asked to call the person....he called the person and he was allowed to write d test. But u can gate crash if u are very smart.
Re: Urgent Need For Direction To Tastee Fried Chicken by fashoo2010(m): 7:19pm On May 01, 2016
luvguy:
sori wen do u hv de test?
I did mine 2 weeks ago....did u do test with them also?
Re: Urgent Need For Direction To Tastee Fried Chicken by luvguy(m): 7:26pm On May 01, 2016
fashoo2010:
I did mine 2 weeks ago....did u do test with them also?
nop
Re: Urgent Need For Direction To Tastee Fried Chicken by fashoo2010(m): 8:28pm On May 01, 2016
luvguy:
nop
ok

(1) (Reply)

Available Vacancies / 2017 Global Graduate (finance And Marketing) Progam / Pathway Services Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.