Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,339 members, 7,780,895 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:16 AM

You Can Either Dream It Or Live It( Photo) - Phone/Internet Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / You Can Either Dream It Or Live It( Photo) (6887 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Can Either Dream It Or Live It( Photo) by Orator2383: 2:59pm On Apr 20, 2016
You can either dream it or Live it: Buy new TECNO BOOM J8 and win* a trip to Paris
How will you love to visit the land of wonders; the land of the Eiffel tower, the Louvre, of romance and classic love tales, the land of red wine, cuisines and very jolly people? Paris is beckoning.
You deserve a French treat, don’t dream it. Live it. It is that time of the season when TECNO fans win themselves all-expense paid tickets to beautiful countries of the world and this time, the stop is Paris.

BOOM J8 sales promotion in full swing, don’t be left out.
Grab the new TECNO BOOM J8 smart phone and you could be the lucky winner of an all-expense paid trip to Paris. The chase for Eiffel fantasy is on! To participate:
• Buy the new TECNO BOOM J8 from any TECNO partner retail stores nationwide
• Open the Boom player app on your Boom J8 and register as an official user on the Boom Player
• Share your favorite Music/video on the Boom Player app to your facebook page using the hashtag #BoomJ8ParisNG (Nigeria) and also invite your friends to like it.
• Boom J8 devices and Tecno Bluetooth speakers (7 each) will be won by users with the highest likes every week for four (4) weeks. The Grand prize of an all-expense paid to Paris during the UEFA EURO 2016 will be won by the user with the most likes throughout the promotion period.
• Promotion runs from the 11th of April to 9th of May 2016.

TECNO BOOM J8 is the latest music flagship from the stables of TECNO telecoms Limited.
*terms and conditions apply.

Re: You Can Either Dream It Or Live It( Photo) by mrprezident007(m): 5:11pm On Apr 20, 2016
So I must buy the TECNO boom J8 to stand a chance?? @OP you can bless me with one sah. Tains hin advance. wink
Re: You Can Either Dream It Or Live It( Photo) by kendrick2: 5:20pm On Apr 20, 2016
I should run and get my own sharp sharp
Re: You Can Either Dream It Or Live It( Photo) by thatintrovert: 5:24pm On Apr 20, 2016
kendrick2:
I should run and get my own sharp sharp
lol see awoof person
Re: You Can Either Dream It Or Live It( Photo) by thatintrovert: 5:25pm On Apr 20, 2016
Me would like to go to Paris sha.....tempting offer
Re: You Can Either Dream It Or Live It( Photo) by Oyindebrah(f): 5:28pm On Apr 20, 2016
Lol...are u for real
Eh sad when will the offer end nah?I can't buy it now, maybe month end
Re: You Can Either Dream It Or Live It( Photo) by johnjameson: 5:30pm On Apr 20, 2016
so if I buy and do as told and I don't get likes nko.....so my money yaff go ....
Re: You Can Either Dream It Or Live It( Photo) by johnjameson: 5:31pm On Apr 20, 2016
Oyindebrah:
Lol...are u for real
Eh sad when will the offer end nah?I can't buy it now, maybe month end
you still have time .....it ends 9th of may
Re: You Can Either Dream It Or Live It( Photo) by Harlequin17: 5:36pm On Apr 20, 2016
johnjameson:
so if I buy and do as told and I don't get likes nko.....so my money yaff go ....
nope....you'd get to use the phone and with what I've seen and read it's quite a good phone
Re: You Can Either Dream It Or Live It( Photo) by Harlequin17: 5:38pm On Apr 20, 2016
All expense paid trip? off to get my own boom j8 ☺☺
Re: You Can Either Dream It Or Live It( Photo) by topradar4(f): 6:20pm On Apr 20, 2016
So registering in the Boom Player is obviously the only way of shortlisting to the Paris trip. What if I was gifted? Would I still Qualify for the Draw?
Re: You Can Either Dream It Or Live It( Photo) by Nwokoji1: 6:23pm On Apr 20, 2016
No Money to Buy the Boom J8 now o, But it'll be a Very Good Experience.
Re: You Can Either Dream It Or Live It( Photo) by winnijaf(f): 6:28pm On Apr 20, 2016
topradar4:
So registering in the Boom Player is obviously the only way of shortlisting the Paris trip. What if I was gifted? Would I still Qualify for the Draw?

I think it's Clearly Explained by the OP. You only need to Register the Boom Player, Bought or Gifted. grin

1 Like

Re: You Can Either Dream It Or Live It( Photo) by Cliveglobal1(m): 6:32pm On Apr 20, 2016
Nwokoji1:
No Money to Buy the Boom J8 now o, But it'll be a Very Good Experience.

Exactly Lol, Money no de Now o. But I really want to get that Boom J8. If Possibly, Qualify for Paris!
Re: You Can Either Dream It Or Live It( Photo) by Orator2383: 9:31pm On Apr 20, 2016
mrprezident007:
So I must buy the TECNO boom J8 to stand a chance?? @OP you can bless me with one sah. Tains hin advance. wink
You wanna jump the queue? That is the key requirement for winning ooo.
Re: You Can Either Dream It Or Live It( Photo) by Orator2383: 9:32pm On Apr 20, 2016
topradar4:
So registering in the Boom Player is obviously the only way of shortlisting to the Paris trip. What if I was gifted? Would I still Qualify for the Draw?
get gifted as how?
Re: You Can Either Dream It Or Live It( Photo) by topradar4(f): 12:15am On Apr 21, 2016
Orator2383:
get gifted as how?

I mean If the Phone is given to me as a Gift.
Re: You Can Either Dream It Or Live It( Photo) by mrprezident007(m): 7:17am On Apr 21, 2016
According to @OP you still need to register it to stand a chance.
topradar4:

I mean If the Phone is given to me as a Gift.
Re: You Can Either Dream It Or Live It( Photo) by oginineme(f): 8:09am On Apr 21, 2016
Who are all these broke guys, do you know the meaning of ladies first??
Cliveglobal1:

Exactly Lol, Money no de Now o. But I really want to get that Boom J8. If Possibly, Qualify for Paris!
Re: You Can Either Dream It Or Live It( Photo) by oginineme(f): 8:10am On Apr 21, 2016
Babe do you have the phone??
winnijaf:

I think it's Clearly Explained by the OP. You only need to Register the Boom Player, Bought or Gifted. grin
Re: You Can Either Dream It Or Live It( Photo) by Maximum83: 9:12am On Apr 21, 2016
I hope to win oo bcoz i have followed these steps above , the grand prize nain cool pass
Re: You Can Either Dream It Or Live It( Photo) by ForeverNew(f): 9:48am On Apr 21, 2016
Paris the city of love smiley.
Re: You Can Either Dream It Or Live It( Photo) by ForeverNew(f): 9:52am On Apr 21, 2016
Take me along when you win.
Maximum83:
I hope to win oo bcoz i have followed these steps above , the grand prize nain cool pass
Re: You Can Either Dream It Or Live It( Photo) by omoalajah(m): 12:27pm On Apr 21, 2016
Me I want to live it o... City Love. I might find my love Dere.
Re: You Can Either Dream It Or Live It( Photo) by Maximum83: 1:12pm On Apr 21, 2016
omoalajah:
Do you wanna marry French?
Re: You Can Either Dream It Or Live It( Photo) by Africanman123(m): 4:54pm On Apr 21, 2016
Am already brushing up my French speaking ability, am gonna leave this continent it is too hot. Thanks TECNO.
Re: You Can Either Dream It Or Live It( Photo) by Africanman123(m): 4:56pm On Apr 21, 2016
Oyinbo no sabi respect ooo. You better find love here.
omoalajah:
Re: You Can Either Dream It Or Live It( Photo) by Route1(m): 6:20pm On Apr 21, 2016
Been there, done that, a very lovely city indeed. Walking on the champs elysee was magical, seeing the arc de triomphe was sensational and getting to the top of the Eiffel tower was absolutely fantastic. A trip I'll never forget.
Re: You Can Either Dream It Or Live It( Photo) by Tizzie: 12:03am On Apr 22, 2016
This is really too good to be true. Paris ?? all expense paid ? hmmmn
Re: You Can Either Dream It Or Live It( Photo) by Esotericbaby: 12:12am On Apr 22, 2016
the way i'm doing badly in this ehnnn smh
Re: You Can Either Dream It Or Live It( Photo) by ibibiofirstlady(f): 12:17am On Apr 22, 2016
oginineme:
Who are all these broke guys, do you know the meaning of ladies first??
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: You Can Either Dream It Or Live It( Photo) by ibibiofirstlady(f): 12:21am On Apr 22, 2016
Orator2383:
You wanna jump the queue? That is the key requirement for winning ooo.
Queue ko, embassy ni

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Top Three Trending Smartphone Innovations / Buying Used Phones From USA / **Quality And Original ADVANCE MicroSD Memory Cards Frm 16gb @ Great Price**

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.