Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,712 members, 7,805,931 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:37 AM

When Registering That Your Car Watch Out - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / When Registering That Your Car Watch Out (862 Views)

10 Things That Can Make Your Car Look More Beautiful / See Why You Should Mind What You Keep In Your Car Especially In Hot Weather / Signs To Watch Out For When Its Time To Change Your Spark Plugs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

When Registering That Your Car Watch Out by madone: 3:50pm On Apr 20, 2016
Rose P. Graham
I Think it's time we stop over focussing on this PDP/APC, PMB and the rest issues and start looking where our problem is. I believe our problem is in the institutions of this country. I don't want to mention that of police now its for another day. It was on the 14th day of March that I drove into one of the police station to obtain the new tinted glass permit, in the process, it was discovered that the plate number of my car is being used by another car. My first question is "How is it possible?" Because I obtained this number from FRSC with all documents intact. I never know the car is going to stay for 12 days in the station.
A file was quickly open and the car became an exhibit. Thank God the car was registered by a very high ranking officer of the FRSC whom was brought to the station. As the investigation was going on, it was discovered that some people were producing these fake and duplicate number plates and giving out to innocent and unsuspicious Nigerian ripping them off their hard earned money.
My question is, should we now go and buy this numbers at a shop in Alaba or at idumota instead of the federal government approved agencies? In the course of my research, I stumbled upon the number plate verification system online. I started verifying cars of friends, church members and even cars that I see on the road. A shocking revelation was made that OUT OF EVERY 10 CARS you see on the road with LAGOS and ABUJA number plates, that at least 4 is FAKE.

(1) (Reply)

Mazda Mpv For quick Sale / The Difference B/w 07 And 08 Mercedes Benz Ml350 4matic / Can ABS Light On Cause 2008 Benz ML 350 4matic To Slow Down Car Performance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.