Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,228 members, 7,780,436 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:13 PM

Has Anyone Driven An Innoson??? - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Has Anyone Driven An Innoson??? (20041 Views)

Mechanic Creates 2-faced Car That Can Be Driven Forward & Back At The Same Time / Has Anyone On Nairaland Used An Innoson Vehicle Before? What Was Your Experience / 5 Advantages Of Driving An Innoson Vehicle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Has Anyone Driven An Innoson??? by enoqueen: 6:58am On Apr 21, 2016
Na only that senator get am and he no de gree drive am.

He just pack am for him house.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Has Anyone Driven An Innoson??? by Balkan(m): 6:58am On Apr 21, 2016
That car is too rugged. The SUV in particular

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Driven An Innoson??? by lonelydora: 6:59am On Apr 21, 2016
Haven't driven one yet but I bet the experience will be same as driving any other Chinese model.

#buynaijatogrownaira
Re: Has Anyone Driven An Innoson??? by Nobody: 7:16am On Apr 21, 2016
well i dont own one but my neybor does and its quiet good...slow acceleration but nyc engine...if buying the jeep make sure its v6 upward or u go regret am.....low fuel consumption(dat is one feature i really love about it)

4 Likes

Re: Has Anyone Driven An Innoson??? by RasheedUmar: 7:19am On Apr 21, 2016
Innoson is trying

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Driven An Innoson??? by deplay24(m): 7:19am On Apr 21, 2016
The car is okay

2 Likes

Re: Has Anyone Driven An Innoson??? by fiftynaira(m): 7:32am On Apr 21, 2016
Innoson should design a package target at Nigerian youths to buy there car and pay back later.

With a worker who works in either fed or state ministry to sign as gurantoor.

If not sorry na there name cos i believe the youths have a way of making things popular

4 Likes

Re: Has Anyone Driven An Innoson??? by slysteel: 7:33am On Apr 21, 2016
So many diapers wearing babies on nairaland these days, seun should pls create a kids corner.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has Anyone Driven An Innoson??? by onatisi(m): 7:38am On Apr 21, 2016
legendgalas:
Innoson never hit naija market wella. Reasons why our thieves of a senators ignored it for suv's worth over 35m.
It is a big shame that our lawmakers decided to patronize a foreign brand instead of a local one . Leaders must lead by example ,if they don't patronize the locally made brands how then will they have the moral right to advice Nigerians to patronize them
It only shows Nigeria has the wrong set of people in government and this has always been Nigeria problem.

5 Likes

Re: Has Anyone Driven An Innoson??? by WHOcarex: 7:55am On Apr 21, 2016
I have an innoson.... I will say durable.

Quote me if you need more clarification

3 Likes

Re: Has Anyone Driven An Innoson??? by magicminister: 8:03am On Apr 21, 2016
The car still feels basic in terms of its electronic interface
The controls and acceleration is very decent but compared to what is out there, it has some catch up to do.
Leather seat interiors are quite nice and really spacious.

Don't own one but drove one a while back.
my 10 kobo!

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Driven An Innoson??? by Nobody: 8:16am On Apr 21, 2016
Driving an innoson is like driving a GEELY and TATA, its not sturdy like the tata brand.

The experience is no where pleasurable and reassuring as driving my vw jetta. grin

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Driven An Innoson??? by Nobody: 8:17am On Apr 21, 2016
geefasee:

please learn to always appreciate what is made in Nigeria. even if it is shapeless today, it can take a wonderful shape tomorrow (ofcourse its not even shapeless). thanks

You learn to appreciate a product for what it is, not because it's made in Nigeria.

#FalseSenseOfPatriotism

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has Anyone Driven An Innoson??? by Nobody: 8:17am On Apr 21, 2016
shamecurls:
As much as I know of....... Have never seen a private individual that bought it except Ben Murray Bruce. But I do know of Millions on Nairaland who plan to buy in the near future grin

Bruce doesnt drive his own, its parked in his garage.
Re: Has Anyone Driven An Innoson??? by whitecloth: 8:27am On Apr 21, 2016
Fulaman198:
If they start making some exciting looking cars I'll buy one.
You need to go out and see this car, it's nice and more so its made in Nigeria.
Re: Has Anyone Driven An Innoson??? by whitecloth: 8:30am On Apr 21, 2016
Henryadaku:

Lmao....very funny indeed ...but the problem is,tomorrow nah me and you go look countries like America and co and wish one day we'll get there but with the in ward looking shallow perception you and I have we will never get there........Im a Ghanaian born in Nigeria and I believe in Nigeria if Nigeria can make it...every other country in Africa will cos dey look up to you guys......I reside in Abuja and I've seen many innoson vehicle and trust me its a car meant for Nigerian roads that's what we need ....so please do the needful and support your own......Innoson is doing a great job by the way
God bless you bro, I just came back from Anambra two days ago, I've seen the car, its cool.

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Driven An Innoson??? by Tex42(m): 8:33am On Apr 21, 2016
Henryadaku:

Lmao....very funny indeed ...but the problem is,tomorrow nah me and you go look countries like America and co and wish one day we'll get there but with the in ward looking shallow perception you and I have we will never get there........Im a Ghanaian born in Nigeria and I believe in Nigeria if Nigeria can make it...every other country in Africa will cos dey look up to you guys......I reside in Abuja and I've seen many innoson vehicle and trust me its a car meant for Nigerian roads that's what we need ....so please do the needful and support your own......Innoson is doing a great job by the way
That's is the hate that will sink this country one day. Ask the guy u quoted why he is talking so ill about innoson, he certainly won't give u sensible reason. He is bitter probably because the innoson guy is a South-Easterner and he is perhaps a northerner/westerner.

All thesame, Thank u for educating my compatriot.

4 Likes

Re: Has Anyone Driven An Innoson??? by MissingBudget: 8:40am On Apr 21, 2016
kaeforum:

Bruce doesnt drive his own, its parked in his garage.
Are you his gateman?

6 Likes

Re: Has Anyone Driven An Innoson??? by Reference(m): 8:46am On Apr 21, 2016
Siena:

You learn to appreciate a product for what it is, not because it's made in Nigeria.

#FalseSenseOfPatriotism

I totally disagree with you. My dad would not touch a Japanese car in the 70's and 80's. I wouldn't touch a Korean in the 90's but Asian cars outnumber others 3 to 1 on our roads today. What is important for the manufacturer is direction and impetus. What is important for us is vision. If we can see it getting better and competing with the world believe me, it will.

4 Likes

Re: Has Anyone Driven An Innoson??? by dozai: 8:54am On Apr 21, 2016
Skipfr:
I boarded IVM bus from Warri to Benin some weeks ago. Its okay but fear first grip me when I know say na made in Naija
Those have been in d fleet of Delta mass transit for like 3 yes now. I just love d design. U won't feel as if u re in a bus cos its somehow low just like a car. The ride is cool.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

For The Bikers - When You Suddenly Realize You're Following Too Closely / Check Out This Ferrari Inspired Air Jordan XXXII / What Does It Mean To Have “mansory” Attached To The Name Of A Car?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.