Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,257 members, 7,780,565 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:33 PM

I Collected My Reserved Ntel Sim Card In Abuja. - Phones (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Collected My Reserved Ntel Sim Card In Abuja. (55603 Views)

How To Unlock Your Swift, Smile Etc MIFI To Use Ntel Sim. / NTEL Sim Lagos Collection Locations And All You Need To Know / I Got My NTEL Sim Card... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Collected My Reserved Ntel Sim Card In Abuja. by Abusule007: 10:51am On Jun 05, 2016
dustmalik:

Once your data connection starts fluctuating, it means that your plan has expired. You need to subscribe again.
How can data subscription expire when I haven't even used it at all. Infact, this is the first time I'm getting network service.
Re: I Collected My Reserved Ntel Sim Card In Abuja. by dustmalik: 11:23am On Jun 05, 2016
Abusule007:

How can data subscription expire when I haven't even used it at all. Infact, this is the first time I'm getting network service.
I know what i'm talking about. We have 8 ntel sims in my family, and that's how they started behaving after the grace period ntel gave those who initially got their sims. and then i was told by ntel that the subscription had expired.

When ntel sent emails to their users, informing them that if, for some reason, they couldn't use their subscription, either due to coverage issue or lack of compatible device, that they should reply, so that their subscription could be suspended, did you reply them?

By the way, did you expect your subscription to still be valid after its supposed validity period because you couldn't make use of it? Is that how it works with MTN, Glo, Airtel, Etisalat and others?
Re: I Collected My Reserved Ntel Sim Card In Abuja. by Abusule007: 11:41am On Jun 05, 2016
dustmalik:

I know what i'm talking about. We have 8 ntel sims in my family, and that's how they started behaving after the grace period ntel gave those who initially got their sims. and then i was told by ntel that the subscription had expired.

When ntel sent emails to their users, informing them that if, for some reason, they couldn't use their subscription, either due to coverage issue or lack of compatible device, that they should reply, so that their subscription could be suspended, did you reply them?

By the way, did you expect your subscription to still be valid after its supposed validity period because you couldn't make use of it? Is that how it works with MTN, Glo, Airtel, Etisalat and others?
I didn't get such mail from ntel. The only mail i ever got from ntel which was 28 last month is shown below

Dear Pioneer,

I am delighted to be writing in response to questions about the availability of devices that will work correctly on ntel’s 4G/LTE-Advanced network. These questions were about data devices and, in addition, about those devices that will support ntel’s new Voice-Over-LTE (VoLTE) services.
Firstly, ntel will shortly publish at: ntel.com.ng an up-to-date list of devices that provide the best quality data experiences on our 4G/LTE-Advanced network. These are devices that we have tested, configured (with unique settings) and certified for our network. If you choose to buy one of these devices abroad, be mindful that they can have subtly different software versions in different countries. So do carefully match the device’s model number to confirm its compatibility with ntel.
Secondly, for the use of voice services on ntel’s 4G/LTE-Advanced network, we will offer the choice of either a:
4G/LTE VoLTE device, such as those to be published on ntel’s website, that provides native (ie. Direct) access to high-definition (HD) VoLTE; or
Non-VoLTE 4G device together with the ntel VoXHD application, provided free of charge, that will enable access to HD voice calls. ntel’s VoXHD application will be pre-loaded on compatible 4G/LTE devices or available for free download on Google’s Play store.
The first batch of ntel 4G/VoLTE devices will be available for sale in early June. Before then, we will launch ntel’s VoXHD that will enable HD voice calls on compatible 4G/LTE devices. As an ntel Pioneer, you will be the first to hear of VoXHD’s availability and learn how to get it on your 4G/LTE device/s.
Alongside ntel’s VoXHD launch, we will offer exciting new tariffs that build on the UNLIMITED theme of our data packages and reinforce the choice and value benefits to you, our Pioneers. Watch this space, ntel VoXHD is coming…
Thank you for your interest in ntel.

Live. More.

Kamar Abass
Re: I Collected My Reserved Ntel Sim Card In Abuja. by dustmalik: 11:52am On Jun 05, 2016
Abusule007:

I didn't get such mail from ntel. The only mail i ever got from ntel which was 28 last month is shown below

Dear Pioneer,

I am delighted to be writing in response to questions about the availability of devices that will work correctly on ntel’s 4G/LTE-Advanced network. These questions were about data devices and, in addition, about those devices that will support ntel’s new Voice-Over-LTE (VoLTE) services.
Firstly, ntel will shortly publish at: ntel.com.ng an up-to-date list of devices that provide the best quality data experiences on our 4G/LTE-Advanced network. These are devices that we have tested, configured (with unique settings) and certified for our network. If you choose to buy one of these devices abroad, be mindful that they can have subtly different software versions in different countries. So do carefully match the device’s model number to confirm its compatibility with ntel.
Secondly, for the use of voice services on ntel’s 4G/LTE-Advanced network, we will offer the choice of either a:
4G/LTE VoLTE device, such as those to be published on ntel’s website, that provides native (ie. Direct) access to high-definition (HD) VoLTE; or
Non-VoLTE 4G device together with the ntel VoXHD application, provided free of charge, that will enable access to HD voice calls. ntel’s VoXHD application will be pre-loaded on compatible 4G/LTE devices or available for free download on Google’s Play store.
The first batch of ntel 4G/VoLTE devices will be available for sale in early June. Before then, we will launch ntel’s VoXHD that will enable HD voice calls on compatible 4G/LTE devices. As an ntel Pioneer, you will be the first to hear of VoXHD’s availability and learn how to get it on your 4G/LTE device/s.
Alongside ntel’s VoXHD launch, we will offer exciting new tariffs that build on the UNLIMITED theme of our data packages and reinforce the choice and value benefits to you, our Pioneers. Watch this space, ntel VoXHD is coming…
Thank you for your interest in ntel.

Live. More.

Kamar Abass

Below email was sent to customers on the 16th of May.

Dear Pioneer,

I am writing to express our appreciation for your participation in ntel’s Early Users’ Trial, which started on April 19, 2016. It was immensely successful from our perspective and, we hope, from yours too: many thousands of customers registered to purchase SIMs and airtime; and used our 4G/LTE-Advanced network vigorously. Indeed, a good number of our customers achieved data usage of tens of GigaBytes per day! We are delighted our network withstood this demanding test and continues to perform well.

From Wednesday, May 18, over 2 weeks beyond the previously advertised Early Users’ Trial end date, we will offer our Pioneers the opportunity to migrate to one of our new Smartphone Data-Only service bundles or, for those who have already acquired a VoLTE smartphone, to start using their original Smartphone service bundle.

For Pioneers, like you, who purchased our N1,000 bundle, you will be offered the opportunity to migrate to the following Data-Only Bundle at no additional cost:

ntel Smartphone Data Weekly: N3,000 for 7 (seven) days

On this plan, you will continue to have access to UNLIMITED Internet Access data, for 3 months, starting from 18th May 2016, along with many other benefits of being an ntel Pioneer. If, however, you would prefer to wait until you have acquired a VoLTE smartphone, we would be content to suspend your ntel service and preserve the full amount of your pre-paid credit. Your service can then be re-started, with your full pre-paid credit intact, when you notify us that you have ready access to a VoLTE smartphone.

Kindly reply by email to experience@ntel.com.ng only if you wish to have your service suspended.

If we do not hear from you by Wednesday, May 18, 2016, we will migrate your subscription to the above-indicated Smartphone Data service bundle.

Thank you for joining ntel.
Live. More.

Kamar Abass
CEO
Re: I Collected My Reserved Ntel Sim Card In Abuja. by Abusule007: 12:11pm On Jun 05, 2016
dustmalik:

Below email was sent to customers on the 16th of May.

Dear Pioneer,

I am writing to express our appreciation for your participation in ntel’s Early Users’ Trial, which started on April 19, 2016. It was immensely successful from our perspective and, we hope, from yours too: many thousands of customers registered to purchase SIMs and airtime; and used our 4G/LTE-Advanced network vigorously. Indeed, a good number of our customers achieved data usage of tens of GigaBytes per day! We are delighted our network withstood this demanding test and continues to perform well.

From Wednesday, May 18, over 2 weeks beyond the previously advertised Early Users’ Trial end date, we will offer our Pioneers the opportunity to migrate to one of our new Smartphone Data-Only service bundles or, for those who have already acquired a VoLTE smartphone, to start using their original Smartphone service bundle.

For Pioneers, like you, who purchased our N1,000 bundle, you will be offered the opportunity to migrate to the following Data-Only Bundle at no additional cost:

ntel Smartphone Data Weekly: N3,000 for 7 (seven) days

On this plan, you will continue to have access to UNLIMITED Internet Access data, for 3 months, starting from 18th May 2016, along with many other benefits of being an ntel Pioneer. If, however, you would prefer to wait until you have acquired a VoLTE smartphone, we would be content to suspend your ntel service and preserve the full amount of your pre-paid credit. Your service can then be re-started, with your full pre-paid credit intact, when you notify us that you have ready access to a VoLTE smartphone.

Kindly reply by email to experience@ntel.com.ng only if you wish to have your service suspended.

If we do not hear from you by Wednesday, May 18, 2016, we will migrate your subscription to the above-indicated Smartphone Data service bundle.

Thank you for joining ntel.
Live. More.

Kamar Abass
CEO

I saw this mail on this thread but since I didn't get it, I assumed it's probably because my line has never been active and therefore my line might have been suspended pending when it will have access to network. Now that I do, it's fluctuating and the few seconds the network stays before going to emergency mode, I do get some whatsapp notifications.
Re: I Collected My Reserved Ntel Sim Card In Abuja. by dustmalik: 12:23pm On Jun 05, 2016
Abusule007:

I saw this mail on this thread but since I didn't get it, I assumed it's probably because my line has never been active and therefore my line might have been suspended pending when it will have access to network. Now that I do, it's fluctuating and the few seconds the network stays before going to emergency mode, I do get some whatsapp notifications.
Yes, that's how it behaves once the subscription has expired. Like i told you, i'm familiar with that behaviour.
Re: I Collected My Reserved Ntel Sim Card In Abuja. by Abusule007: 12:33pm On Jun 05, 2016
dustmalik:

Yes, that's how it behaves once the subscription has expired. Like i told you, i'm familiar with that behaviour.
How do you subscribe and how much
Re: I Collected My Reserved Ntel Sim Card In Abuja. by dustmalik: 12:41pm On Jun 05, 2016
Abusule007:

How do you subscribe and how much
You have to go to their office. 3,000 for one week and 10,000 for one month, both are unlimted. No fair usage for now.
Re: I Collected My Reserved Ntel Sim Card In Abuja. by seunpayne(m): 5:05pm On Jun 05, 2016
dustmalik:

You have to go to their office. 3,000 for one week and 10,000 for one month, both are unlimted. No fair usage for now.

And when you do, do not leave the office until you get the "bundle activated" message. Either by mail or text. That's how I paid and had to come back the next day for them to activate it
Re: I Collected My Reserved Ntel Sim Card In Abuja. by Damix007(m): 6:41pm On Jun 05, 2016
honsule:
Their network at Airport Road, Chika near Lugbe signal bars has increased. I just noticed it today

Honsule esq; are you using an unlocked spectranet white mifi or the black variant? I have the white one but unable to get signal in Lagos and when it does it neva browse (its unlocked). what can i do?
Re: I Collected My Reserved Ntel Sim Card In Abuja. by honsule(m): 8:33am On Jun 14, 2016
seunpayne:

And when you do, do not leave the office until you get the "bundle activated" message. Either by mail or text. That's how I paid and had to come back the next day for them to activate it

double stress. u would have call their C.C instead of stressing yourself to their office the next day
Re: I Collected My Reserved Ntel Sim Card In Abuja. by honsule(m): 8:36am On Jun 14, 2016
Damix007:

Honsule esq; are you using an unlocked spectranet white mifi or the black variant? I have the white one but unable to get signal in Lagos and when it does it neva browse (its unlocked). what can i do?

yes, am using white unlocked spectranet mifi.your location the signal is poor. u have to try some other location.make sure u configure the MIFI here: http://192.168.8.1/html/home.html inserting APN: Ntel
Re: I Collected My Reserved Ntel Sim Card In Abuja. by barezy(m): 7:31pm On Jun 19, 2016
Has anyone make a call on the NTEL network yet ?
Re: I Collected My Reserved Ntel Sim Card In Abuja. by dustmalik: 7:49pm On Jun 19, 2016
barezy:
Has anyone make a call on the NTEL network yet ?
Customers who bought Tecno C5 from ntel and those who got their C5 upgraded by ntel have been able to calls over VoLTE. For now, only Tecno C5 is supported on ntel's VoLTE.
Re: I Collected My Reserved Ntel Sim Card In Abuja. by xhamel89: 9:14am On Jun 20, 2016
Ntel 4G LTE works on Band 3 and 8, test any modem you want to buy before payment.

I am at Ikeja, we have Unlocked Huawei E5372 and E5573 that works with Ntel sims. We can unlocked your LTE modems to use Ntel sim also.

Contact by Call/Whatsapp : 08038407776

Thanks.
Re: I Collected My Reserved Ntel Sim Card In Abuja. by honsule(m): 6:25pm On Jun 22, 2016
Finally, you can now check your personal Airtime account’s balance, in real-time, via ntel’s new Mini-Care portal. This can be accessed by visiting: mc.ntel.com.ng from any device (type this address into your device’s browser) equipped with an ntel SIM card
Re: I Collected My Reserved Ntel Sim Card In Abuja. by thecodesalim: 10:37am On Jun 23, 2016
who is unable to access instagram with ntel some ?
Re: I Collected My Reserved Ntel Sim Card In Abuja. by bukiboy(m): 2:22pm On Jun 23, 2016
thecodesalim:

ntel network still require major fine tune, the RF team should be busy with drive test and antenna tilt and optimization. ntel network timeout at interval, the latency and packet drops must be high.
Re: I Collected My Reserved Ntel Sim Card In Abuja. by honsule(m): 4:09pm On Jun 23, 2016
bukiboy:

ntel network still require major fine tune, the RF team should be busy with drive test and antenna tilt and optimization. ntel network timeout at interval, the latency and packet drops must be high.

i agree with u on that. They still really need to fine tune their network.But test drive or trial period is over grin grin
Re: I Collected My Reserved Ntel Sim Card In Abuja. by honsule(m): 4:09pm On Jun 23, 2016
thecodesalim:

let me try my instagram.i will give u a feedback
Re: I Collected My Reserved Ntel Sim Card In Abuja. by bukiboy(m): 5:11pm On Jun 23, 2016
thecodesalim:

I can't access instagram too
Re: I Collected My Reserved Ntel Sim Card In Abuja. by thecodesalim: 5:11pm On Jun 23, 2016
how far ?
honsule:

let me try my instagram.i will give u a feedback
Re: I Collected My Reserved Ntel Sim Card In Abuja. by thecodesalim: 5:12pm On Jun 23, 2016
major tuning
bukiboy:

Re: I Collected My Reserved Ntel Sim Card In Abuja. by thecodesalim: 5:14pm On Jun 23, 2016
ntel wahala
bukiboy:

I can't access instagram too
Re: I Collected My Reserved Ntel Sim Card In Abuja. by xhamel89: 5:41pm On Jun 23, 2016
Huawei E5372s and E5573 works with Ntel sims, Contact for your own 08038407776.

Thanks
Re: I Collected My Reserved Ntel Sim Card In Abuja. by dustmalik: 5:47pm On Jun 23, 2016
thecodesalim:
True. Instagram pictures aren't loading, but videos are playing.
Re: I Collected My Reserved Ntel Sim Card In Abuja. by baddbass: 7:44pm On Jun 23, 2016
dustmalik:

True. Instagram pictures aren't loading, but videos are playing.
its the app i think some apps have issues loading well on a 4G network. try loading instagram.com on ur web browser you will c it works well.
Re: I Collected My Reserved Ntel Sim Card In Abuja. by phizz: 6:47pm On Jun 24, 2016
baddbass:

its the app i think some apps have issues loading well on a 4G network. try loading instagram.com on ur web browser you will c it works well.

I dont think its the app because if i use a vpn, instagram works perfectly
Re: I Collected My Reserved Ntel Sim Card In Abuja. by bukiboy(m): 6:58pm On Jun 25, 2016
xhamel89:

Thanks

How much
Re: I Collected My Reserved Ntel Sim Card In Abuja. by bukiboy(m): 7:00pm On Jun 25, 2016
baddbass:

Sir it's not app related issue but network (port) related issue
Re: I Collected My Reserved Ntel Sim Card In Abuja. by bukiboy(m): 7:01pm On Jun 25, 2016
xhamel89:

Thanks
Can I get the modem attached?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

72-Year-Old Nigerian Woman On Facebook, Whatsapp & Instagram / Apple iPhone 12 Series officially unveiled / Wow! this new Glo data plan will amaze you

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.