Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:52 AM

My Views About Nolloywood Star Tonto Dikeh As My Friend And Classmate... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Views About Nolloywood Star Tonto Dikeh As My Friend And Classmate... (7859 Views)

I Broke "Boys Code" With My Friend And I'm Happy / Man To Wed His Longtime Classmate. Take Their Pre-Wedding Photos To Classroom / Secondary School Boy Proposes To His Classmate On Uniform(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Views About Nolloywood Star Tonto Dikeh As My Friend And Classmate... by Mrbigman1(m): 7:09pm On Apr 20, 2016
Smellymouth:

Lol.. I dey go there steady oo but I dey leave once it's 8pm..

Ugbolokposo far oo.. but d area dey safe?

Very safe. Can be out till 1am.

Just dat it's still a village and locals re responsible for security.

Plus it's istekiri kingdom
Re: My Views About Nolloywood Star Tonto Dikeh As My Friend And Classmate... by iykekelvins(m): 7:51pm On Apr 20, 2016
Nice post bro
Re: My Views About Nolloywood Star Tonto Dikeh As My Friend And Classmate... by SmellingAnus(m): 8:10pm On Apr 20, 2016
iykekelvins:
Nice post bro
thanks bro cool cool cool
Re: My Views About Nolloywood Star Tonto Dikeh As My Friend And Classmate... by lamideee(f): 10:03pm On Apr 20, 2016
Mrbigman1:

Very safe. Can be out till 1am.
Just dat it's still a village and locals re responsible for security.
Plus it's istekiri kingdom
I can attest to it that Ugbolokposo is a safe place to be unlike the stupid Ovwian. Wa do
Re: My Views About Nolloywood Star Tonto Dikeh As My Friend And Classmate... by foreveramaka(f): 10:45pm On Apr 20, 2016
Smh...I don't understand this post... You sha dhe claim old skool mate wiff celeb.
Re: My Views About Nolloywood Star Tonto Dikeh As My Friend And Classmate... by Mrbigman1(m): 10:55pm On Apr 20, 2016
lamideee:
I can attest to it that Ugbolokposo is a safe place to be unlike the stupid Ovwian. Wa do

Seems u know here much. Am igbo though so I dnt know the answer to your greetings, shey it's eehh!!! Or something? Lol.
Re: My Views About Nolloywood Star Tonto Dikeh As My Friend And Classmate... by Nobody: 11:35pm On Apr 20, 2016
SmellingAnus:
hahahha thanks for the thumbs up anyway... As for the Moniker, one of my major reasons of having this moniker is for comic-relief... I also want people to see that sense could also be made from what looks like nonsense...

If you want to be useless,be usefully useless!
Re: My Views About Nolloywood Star Tonto Dikeh As My Friend And Classmate... by Nobody: 11:39pm On Apr 20, 2016
This guy is technically being economical withbthe correct facts.I am a family friend of theirs with the brother as a friend and the girl as my smallie then.I would have asked you one question but it's personal-
Re: My Views About Nolloywood Star Tonto Dikeh As My Friend And Classmate... by SmellingAnus(m): 4:33am On Apr 21, 2016
emekamigo:

If you want to be useless,be usefully useless!
hahaha
Re: My Views About Nolloywood Star Tonto Dikeh As My Friend And Classmate... by SmellingAnus(m): 4:46am On Apr 21, 2016
foreveramaka:
Smh...I don't understand this post... You sha dhe claim old skool mate wiff celeb.
hahahha very funny... It's obvious you didn't read the post.... Anyway let me tell you a little of what I wrote... Beyond being a friend and classmate of mine as the post says, the post also motivational in the sense that despite she failing in some classes which brought about her repeating those classes, she never gave up on her dreams.... This post was well written without ambiguity...
Re: My Views About Nolloywood Star Tonto Dikeh As My Friend And Classmate... by SmellingAnus(m): 5:01am On Apr 21, 2016
emekamigo:
This guy is technically being economical withbthe correct facts.I am a family friend of theirs with the brother as a friend and the girl as my smallie then.I would have asked you one question but it's personal-
good ... I am happy we now have someone that knows her, please for the sake of some, make more research, and ask your questions... cool cool from your comment it means you are only not comfortable with the fact that I am economical with the truth, like I said in the post, this post is not about writing her short comings... But if I may ask is there anything in this post you think that it's a lie? Pls I really need questions especially from those that attended fgc ph then... Anyway I am desperate for those that know her from school level to ask questions even about the school... Ask that her supposed brother to give you questions and answers about fgc to ask me...
Re: My Views About Nolloywood Star Tonto Dikeh As My Friend And Classmate... by Nobody: 7:35am On Apr 21, 2016
SmellingAnus:
good ... I am happy we now have someone that knows her, please for the sake of some, make more research, and ask your questions... cool cool from your comment it means you are only not comfortable with the fact that I am economical with the truth, like I said in the post, this post is not about writing her short comings... But if I may ask is there anything in this post you think that it's a lie? Pls I really need questions especially from those that attended fgc ph then... Anyway I am desperate for those that know her from school level to ask questions even about the school... Ask that her supposed brother to give you questions and answers about fgc to ask me...

I was in SS3 while she was in JS1 at FGC-
Re: My Views About Nolloywood Star Tonto Dikeh As My Friend And Classmate... by SmellingAnus(m): 8:42am On Apr 21, 2016
emekamigo:

I was in SS3 while she was in JS1 at FGC-
ok.. so you are one of those bullies cool..... I remember one Senior Banks, Senior Jaja, Senior Dugu, Feki etc... Anyway na una enjoy the school pass us especially during Socials... Na una be king of Love Junction.... ( I guess this popular prayer during dining has been there since, "for the food we are about to eat we thank thee oh Lord') I hope you still don't have doubts about what I say I am... But your set was very wicked o... My school father was Senior Godwin who was also the Prefect of Junior dormitory... Chei... I still dread una... I still remember when dinning hall prefect Senior Dapo asked me to touch my toes in the dinning and gave me a wicked palm on my back and I literally saw stars... Mennn you ppl were devils then (compliment)

2 Likes

Re: My Views About Nolloywood Star Tonto Dikeh As My Friend And Classmate... by SmellingAnus(m): 2:08pm On Apr 29, 2016
emekamigo:
My Senior, I didn't hear from you again but I guess you liked my last comment... Wishing you the best in life..

1 Like

Re: My Views About Nolloywood Star Tonto Dikeh As My Friend And Classmate... by Adasun(m): 2:26pm On Apr 29, 2016
Smellymouth:

I be muslim bro, dad was once a muslim, mumcy na strong deeper life Itsekiri woman( she don convert am.. lol)

I be confirm warfarian o grin AREA!!!

Mimzy na my personal paddy, your vote/support means a lot bro

One of these nyts make we align for ekpan( opposite police station) , chop barbecue fish and drink cold Orijin boss cool
what is warfarian?
Re: My Views About Nolloywood Star Tonto Dikeh As My Friend And Classmate... by Adasun(m): 2:32pm On Apr 29, 2016
hmmm........ So mrs chuchil is an ambivert.dats gud to knw.

Op ur write up is realy wounderful except for ur monikergrin grin

I don't want to poke dis afternooncheesy cheesy
Re: My Views About Nolloywood Star Tonto Dikeh As My Friend And Classmate... by SmellingAnus(m): 2:38pm On Apr 29, 2016
Adasun:
hmmm........ So mrs chuchil is an ambivert.dats gud to knw.

Op ur write up is realy wounderful except for ur monikergrin grin

I don't want to poke dis afternooncheesy cheesy
hahahah thanks for the compliment... Some are attracted by the moniker while others are attracted by the intelligence of the owner of the moniker either way is win win grin
Re: My Views About Nolloywood Star Tonto Dikeh As My Friend And Classmate... by Smellymouth: 3:02pm On Apr 29, 2016
Adasun:
what is warfarian?

Someone based in warri grin

VOTE MIMZY FOR MISS NL 2016
Re: My Views About Nolloywood Star Tonto Dikeh As My Friend And Classmate... by Adasun(m): 3:15pm On Apr 29, 2016
Smellymouth:

o i cgrin
Re: My Views About Nolloywood Star Tonto Dikeh As My Friend And Classmate... by Nobody: 3:18pm On Apr 29, 2016
SmellingAnus:
My Senior, I didn't hear from you again but I guess you liked my last comment... Wishing you the best in life..

Bros,you know chasing this dollar under this Buharinomic terrorism is taking a toll on my time-moreso I truly appreciate our interaction and wish you same.Kind regards-
Re: My Views About Nolloywood Star Tonto Dikeh As My Friend And Classmate... by SmellingAnus(m): 3:26pm On Apr 29, 2016
emekamigo:

Bros,you know chasing this dollar under this Buharinomic terrorism is taking a toll on my time-moreso I truly appreciate our interaction and wish you same.Kind regards-
very true and it doesn't look like we will be getting out of this even within the next six months...
Re: My Views About Nolloywood Star Tonto Dikeh As My Friend And Classmate... by SmellingAnus(m): 7:17pm On May 12, 2016
Smellymouth:

greetings to you my Twinnie.. cool cool

1 Like

Re: My Views About Nolloywood Star Tonto Dikeh As My Friend And Classmate... by Nobody: 11:43am On Jul 12, 2016
Ok o...
Re: My Views About Nolloywood Star Tonto Dikeh As My Friend And Classmate... by sunnywinter(f): 1:28pm On Jul 12, 2016
wilybebsy:
And your point is
I dey wonder ohh grin
Re: My Views About Nolloywood Star Tonto Dikeh As My Friend And Classmate... by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jul 14, 2016
sunnywinter:

I dey wonder ohh grin
stop disgracing the female folks by not reading before making a comment... We females are wiser than this... Just a piece of advice.
Re: My Views About Nolloywood Star Tonto Dikeh As My Friend And Classmate... by SmellingAnus(m): 6:34pm On Sep 12, 2016
Laveda the topic was locked before I could reply you... cry... Anyway I am good grin , how are you enjoying the rain in ph? I have been indoor all through today...
Re: My Views About Nolloywood Star Tonto Dikeh As My Friend And Classmate... by Laveda(f): 6:54pm On Sep 12, 2016
SmellingAnus:
Laveda the topic was locked before I could reply you... cry... Anyway I am good grin , how are you enjoying the rain in ph? I have been indoor all through today...
I noticed.

Not enjoying the rain, wish it would just stop.
I've been indoor all day too, didn't have anywhere to visit.
Re: My Views About Nolloywood Star Tonto Dikeh As My Friend And Classmate... by SmellingAnus(m): 6:58pm On Sep 12, 2016
Laveda:

I noticed.

Not enjoying the rain, wish it would just stop.
I've been indoor all day too, didn't have anywhere to visit.
maybe it's because you don't want to have... I like you and I don't mind if we are friends off nairaland but that should be only when you are convinced you feel the same way
Re: My Views About Nolloywood Star Tonto Dikeh As My Friend And Classmate... by Laveda(f): 7:13pm On Sep 12, 2016
SmellingAnus:
maybe it's because you don't want to have... I like you and I don't mind if we are friends off nairaland but that should be only when you are convinced you feel the same way

Uhmm okay, we could talk on bbm

How do I add you up? My mail ain't working.
Re: My Views About Nolloywood Star Tonto Dikeh As My Friend And Classmate... by SmellingAnus(m): 7:16pm On Sep 12, 2016
Laveda:

Uhmm okay, we could talk on bbm

How do I add you up? My mail ain't working.
Re: My Views About Nolloywood Star Tonto Dikeh As My Friend And Classmate... by Laveda(f): 7:31pm On Sep 12, 2016
SmellingAnus:
534F8

smiley sent a request.
Re: My Views About Nolloywood Star Tonto Dikeh As My Friend And Classmate... by Nobody: 7:36pm On Sep 12, 2016
Nice Write up bro!!! cool

shame you didnt lipsrsealed #good stuff

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Check Out These Curvy Hips / Sex Starved Tortoise Having Sex With Coconut(PICS) / "Real Women Make Your Prick Hard Not Your Life" Big Backside Lagos Babe Twerks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.