Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,852 members, 7,806,407 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:58 PM

My Views About Nolloywood Star Tonto Dikeh As My Friend And Classmate... - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Views About Nolloywood Star Tonto Dikeh As My Friend And Classmate... (7858 Views)

I Broke "Boys Code" With My Friend And I'm Happy / Man To Wed His Longtime Classmate. Take Their Pre-Wedding Photos To Classroom / Secondary School Boy Proposes To His Classmate On Uniform(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Views About Nolloywood Star Tonto Dikeh As My Friend And Classmate... by Laveda(f): 11:58am On Sep 29, 2016
SmellingAnus:
Laveda, I was at the place today and the HR was there to receive CVs... Your bbm wasn't going tru...

Now I'm crying. cry
Re: My Views About Nolloywood Star Tonto Dikeh As My Friend And Classmate... by SmellingAnus(m): 3:32pm On Sep 29, 2016
Laveda:

Now I'm crying. cry
don't cry love... Lets hope your cv has since been submitted... If that is the case then you even stand a better chance...
Re: My Views About Nolloywood Star Tonto Dikeh As My Friend And Classmate... by Nobody: 3:37pm On Sep 29, 2016
SmellingAnus:
don't cry love... Lets hope your cv has since been submitted... If that is the case then you even stand a better chance...

wink
Re: My Views About Nolloywood Star Tonto Dikeh As My Friend And Classmate... by Laveda(f): 3:52pm On Sep 29, 2016
SmellingAnus:

Thanks, really appreciate your efforts.
Re: My Views About Nolloywood Star Tonto Dikeh As My Friend And Classmate... by Laveda(f): 3:53pm On Sep 29, 2016
Re: My Views About Nolloywood Star Tonto Dikeh As My Friend And Classmate... by Nobody: 3:58pm On Sep 29, 2016
Laveda:

grintongue

Smellinganus where u dey? grin eehnn u girl sticks her tongue out ooo
Re: My Views About Nolloywood Star Tonto Dikeh As My Friend And Classmate... by SmellingAnus(m): 4:26pm On Sep 29, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Lol... She is sexxily hot.... Don't look for that word in the dictionary though... grin
Re: My Views About Nolloywood Star Tonto Dikeh As My Friend And Classmate... by Nobody: 4:29pm On Sep 29, 2016
SmellingAnus:
Lol... She is sexxily hot.... Don't look for that word in the dictionary though... grin

grin she will be very lucky to have my bestie
Re: My Views About Nolloywood Star Tonto Dikeh As My Friend And Classmate... by Laveda(f): 4:54pm On Sep 29, 2016
TrapQueen77:

cheesy your pidgin is getting better..

Howdy?
Re: My Views About Nolloywood Star Tonto Dikeh As My Friend And Classmate... by Nobody: 4:57pm On Sep 29, 2016
Laveda:

cheesy your pidgin is getting better..

Howdy?

Thanks to my Bestie Peter... cheesy

Ohh btw, he talks about u all the time... Ooopps I slipped grin
Re: My Views About Nolloywood Star Tonto Dikeh As My Friend And Classmate... by Laveda(f): 5:05pm On Sep 29, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Thanks to my Bestie Peter... cheesy

Ohh btw, he talks about u all the time... Ooopps I slipped grin

grin

I hope they are good things sha..
And oh, you just wanna let it out here embarassed
Re: My Views About Nolloywood Star Tonto Dikeh As My Friend And Classmate... by Nobody: 5:10pm On Sep 29, 2016
Laveda:

grin

I hope they are good things sha..
And oh, you just wanna let it out here embarassed

It was all good things actually..very positive... wink

Peter is very determined and a very nice man.. I never see him so happy like this before.. grin
Re: My Views About Nolloywood Star Tonto Dikeh As My Friend And Classmate... by SmellingAnus(m): 8:35pm On Jan 23, 2017
Booboo7:

Thanks love, OK expecting ur pm. Kisses#
please check my siggy and add me on bbm kiss
Re: My Views About Nolloywood Star Tonto Dikeh As My Friend And Classmate... by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jan 23, 2017
op not only u oo.me sef was class mate to OBJ way back in primary school.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wen I Greet Her,she Calls Me Sweetheart,darling,honeybee In Front Of Her Husband / My Boyfriend Doesn’t Give Me Money / Are Igbos Really The Most Beautiful Tribe In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.