Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,773 members, 7,802,378 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:16 PM

Just In Case Ibb Wins - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Just In Case Ibb Wins (2187 Views)

JUST IN!!! Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest: Niger Delta Youth Boil For War / Can ECOWAS Threaten Nigeria To Return To Civilian Rule In Case Of A Coup? / IBB, OBJ Clash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just In Case Ibb Wins by mowapa(m): 11:29pm On Nov 14, 2006
Do unto others as you expect them to do unto you. That has been my philosophy of life, until i "met" a man named IBB. I have never felt hatred toward anyone, yes i do get angry! but the issue of IBB and Nigeria is arousing in me feelings i never knew i had. I know realize am capable of killing a fellow human being.
  Should this guy win any election either rigged or clean, i HOPE he meets with early death. His assult on our collective reasoning and thumping his nose at Nigerians is making me boil.

IBB should you win, may God set a wicked man over you, and let satan stand at your right hand and when you are judged may you be condemned and your prayer become sin and when your final breath shall be taken on this earth let there be none to extend mercy unto you and may your soul never find rest. unless you vacate your dream of insulting us again.
Re: Just In Case Ibb Wins by BigB11(m): 11:38pm On Nov 14, 2006
Wow.

Unbelievable; for real, you're scaring me.

There is absolutely no reason to feel this way. You can never be too emotional when it comes to politics.
Save your energy and hope for the best.

You just never know, second term for IBB might be the greatest solution to all our problems.

Just take it easy, because so far it's looking ok for IBB. One could just feel the pressure, the energy and the stamina.

May God bless Nigeria
Re: Just In Case Ibb Wins by Odeku(m): 11:55pm On Nov 14, 2006
Big B1 you keep making comments like that will will execute you with IBb by firing squad. i have one question for you Big B1 How old are you? we all know IBB is your dad but I'm just curious to know how old you are.
Re: Just In Case Ibb Wins by mowapa(m): 12:12am On Nov 15, 2006
let me reiterate, until i met ibb i Had no hatred toward anyone. because of Nigeria i have taken a gun permit and spend part of my Saturday's at the shooting range. by the blood that flows in me history might be made
Re: Just In Case Ibb Wins by ajolayo(m): 9:07am On Nov 15, 2006
@mo wapa,
Won a fi eje e bo ogun.

I pity you. Your blood would wash the dirty streets of Lagos

Why not start the revolution now?

You no go do anything

I am sure If IBB wins now, you would just shut up and sit in your house.
Or worst you would continue to make noise in Nairaland which does not change anything.

Wake up man
Re: Just In Case Ibb Wins by molluma(f): 12:54pm On Nov 15, 2006
mo wapa wat did IBB do to you. really i have my opinion on he man but no one has given me a concrete reason why they hate IBB. so please educate us all.
Re: Just In Case Ibb Wins by Odeku(m): 2:02pm On Nov 15, 2006
molluma all you have to do is google IBB and all the evidence you need is there in your face. ajolayo you keep displaying this house nigger mentality a guy that can be bought with money. I hope you sleep better at night when your kids start eating from the dust bin due to IBB corruption era.
Re: Just In Case Ibb Wins by molluma(f): 2:05pm On Nov 15, 2006
hey it was a simple question.idont want a goggled answer i want answer from real people. no need to get upset!!! shocked
Re: Just In Case Ibb Wins by molluma(f): 2:07pm On Nov 15, 2006
besides i said i hv my opinion.which might be good or bad.
Re: Just In Case Ibb Wins by Odeku(m): 2:48pm On Nov 15, 2006
sorry no one is going to take the time to teach or educate you on issues you should already know if you are a true Nigeria, but on the other hand, how much are you willing to pay and i can take the time to show and tell you all you need to know about this man call IBB

here is a good start

http://www.againstbabangida.com/

you need more info, holla at me and I charge $100 per hour. no lost love
Re: Just In Case Ibb Wins by molluma(f): 2:53pm On Nov 15, 2006
Mr Odeku IM NOT ASKING TO BE EDUCATED. I WANT TO KNOW wat he has done? no one answers the question. they just beat around the bush like u are doing.so tell me why YOU as an individual hate him not why nigerians hate him or wat the dailies say he did.
Re: Just In Case Ibb Wins by Easyy(m): 3:09pm On Nov 15, 2006
molluma:

mo wapa what did IBB do to you. really i have my opinion on he man but no one has given me a concrete reason why they hate IBB. so please educate us all.

I saw how babangida decimated Nigeria politically, culturally and economically. Babangida sold us out to IMF and the World Bank when he took a loan despite the public outcry against the loan, a loan which was only used to finance his own agenda and never used to build/develop anything in Nigeria.

Babangida institutionalised corruption in Nigeria and made it an acceptable way of life. It used to be that even if policemen wanted to collect bribes, they were extremely discrete about it but when Babangida came, he brought the 'settlement' syndrome to the fore and made it acceptable to settle and accept settlement.

Babangida's tenure heralded the period of long periodic closures of tertiary institutions as a result of unrest.

He also helped to corrupt a lot of politicians and changed their focus and mind-set from that of service to that of corrupt enrichment.

BABANGIDA IS EVIL PERSONIFIED IN THE NIGERIAN CONTEXT
Re: Just In Case Ibb Wins by molluma(f): 3:15pm On Nov 15, 2006
thanks alot easyy.this is wat im lookin for personilized opinions.
Re: Just In Case Ibb Wins by Easyy(m): 3:24pm On Nov 15, 2006
you're welcome cheesy
Re: Just In Case Ibb Wins by Odeku(m): 3:37pm On Nov 15, 2006
molluma
I am not insulting or degrading you, you must be new to this forum. no one is going to hold your hand in life and walk you through the desert. look at 95% of my posting on this forum and you will see and read about all the evidence why I hate IBB

Look at this video and make up your mind. thanks

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6924381337553773948&q=babangida&hl=en
Re: Just In Case Ibb Wins by BigB11(m): 5:22pm On Nov 15, 2006
The issue between folks and IBB reminds of a black man in America blaming white men for everything.
Re: Just In Case Ibb Wins by Odeku(m): 5:47pm On Nov 15, 2006
beside the fact that IBB is black and he treated his own people like slaves. When a toothless general stole and kill and still decline to appear before a panel to defend himself and tell us what happen to $12 billion golf oil funds. he is nothing but a scum bag nd we wonder how he will be remember when he die.
Re: Just In Case Ibb Wins by lewa(m): 6:20pm On Nov 15, 2006
IBB and his ilk made nonsense of many generations in Nigeria. His son(ON THIS FORUM) should list his father's sterling qualities for us to read or else shut up. IBB has impoverished many generations of unborn Nigerians, made many an orphan and those clamouring for his return with their ill gotten wealth have a date with history. The man should face the UN court at the Hague for war crimes against humanity
Re: Just In Case Ibb Wins by lewa(m): 6:21pm On Nov 15, 2006
Sorry crimes i mean
Re: Just In Case Ibb Wins by Odeku(m): 7:30pm On Nov 15, 2006
lewa The man should face the UN court at the Hague for war crimes against humanity
Why? why should we waste Nigerian money to try him
I support instance justice by chaining to a car and draggin across Nigeria Like Samuel DOE
Re: Just In Case Ibb Wins by otokx(m): 6:26pm On Nov 16, 2006
the heavens will not fall down; have you forgotten nigerians have a terrible form of amnesia?
Re: Just In Case Ibb Wins by ajolayo(m): 6:47pm On Nov 16, 2006
Odeku,
O ti n kolo. Ara e o ya at all.
I don warn you o. Your blood would be used to appease Ogun, the god of iron and War.

You be like empty barrel. Na to shout you sabi. In Nigeria where a human life is just of the same value as the life of a fowl, nobody would blink to put a knife across your neck.

Abiola's death, wetin happen now? Ken Saro wiwa? Alfred Rewane? Bola Ige? Daramola?  

I am not an IBB die hard, but I am being practical. I know the polity. I know the powers and I know that it would take more than big mouth like yours Odeku, to wrestle power away from them.

You see the powers would not install just anybody in that seat in Aso Rock. I use the word install because the elections really do not matter.

Now of the ones available to be chosen by the powers who would be better for us ,
Is it Atiku - who would sell Nigeria or
Is it Buhari -
Is it IBB - who has a name to redeem.

Duke has got a long way to go. Did you hear that they are trying to rope / indict him into a misappropriation scandal. Whether he is pure or not I do not know but he sure has a long way to go.

Think about it?? IBB has more reasons to succeed than fail.
Re: Just In Case Ibb Wins by Odeku(m): 7:17pm On Nov 16, 2006
ajolayo you are useless, and for you to come st me with that cheap point is even crazy? you vote for IBB and your generation for the

next 50 years will suffer. They will eat from Dust Bin just like Umaru DIkko predicted, and again, you are only 24 years old which means

when IBB was working and doing his evil deeds in Nigeria you were still trailling behind your mom to the market to sell kuli kuli. a word is

enough for the wise, so its better you say nothing at all if you have nothing better to say.
Re: Just In Case Ibb Wins by ajolayo(m): 7:49pm On Nov 16, 2006
@Odeku,
Yes I was still suckling at my mama's breasts when IBB was commiting his atrocities against your family.

Why are you approaching the issue with blind rage. Calm down and consider the options like a sensible person u are. ( i hope thats not too much to ask)

I am not voting in the elections and I have told u that before.

If you want to stop IBB by all means, go and organise money to rigg this elections so that ur own man can enter.

By the time your candidate is messing up, I would personally come and slice your throat.

Ose ST.
Re: Just In Case Ibb Wins by BigB11(m): 7:50pm On Nov 16, 2006
Stay cool, my friends. I've said it before and I will say it again; there is no clean governor in Nigeria. They are all (including Mr Duke) corrupt; only the dull and the dead heads feel otherwise.
Just chill for now, the message will come out at the right time.

Regarding ODEKU's IBB crusade project:
Mr ODEKU Mr ODEKU Mr ODEKU; I've called you 3 times. Do you care at all about your parents and your young son?

If you truly do, then stay your black behind in ChiTown and don't waste your time.
Believe me, at the right time (soon) all your followers will be branching out one by one to join IBB camp.

Trust me, it is written down.
IBB is unstopable, no disrespect.
Re: Just In Case Ibb Wins by Odeku(m): 8:29pm On Nov 16, 2006
for both you guys do you know some people are ready and determin to die the just cause? we have executional style here, everyone is vulnerable trust me I've seen it 1st class, and IBB i repeat IBb will be stopped. I will not subject myself to step down as that low life ajolayo. CHI KENA that is enough
Re: Just In Case Ibb Wins by BigB11(m): 10:29pm On Nov 16, 2006
ODEKU: FACT:IBB has a-lot to lose this time around. He's under microscope and he can not afford to mess up. He will utilize all his resources and skill to make things right this time.

The system is corrupt, the culture is corrupt; any other leader apart from IBB (new generation leader or old school) will steal, period.

Re: Just In Case Ibb Wins by ajolayo(m): 9:04am On Nov 17, 2006
Big B1,
I could not agree with you more. That is the fact that big mouthed Odeku is not considering and he thinks everybody has collected money from IBB's political campaign team.

IBB has all in his arsenal to make it right this time and he would.

Odeku get that into your thick skull.
Re: Just In Case Ibb Wins by Jaybaba(m): 1:57pm On Nov 17, 2006
A lot of people have come to terms with the idea of IBB will become president come 2007 election or no election and it is such a shame on Nigeria, Nigerians and more of a disgrace to OBJ and Maurice Iwu.

What credibility has IBB to rule Nigeria at this moment of critical paralysis/retrogression. For those of us who do not remember what he did in office for 8 years, go to a library of the newspapers, do a quick research then come back.

Books and volumes of evil have been written all about IBB yet people never seem to believe. These are not just opinions but facts. May God forbid IBB to become president. The most important reason IBB is in this race is not really his personal ambition- come to think of it, he's a spent force and is now bereft of any idea beyond showing his open teeth. There is no shortage of greedy sycophants around the Minna evil genius who are busy trying to scam him with the idea of "you are the most popular, you can win etc, etc."

IBB for president, GOD FORBID!
GOD FORBID!! OLORUN MA JE! CHUKWU EKWELA! Abeg somebody help me put the Hausa version cause I could not get anyone in this place to help me on that

May God bless Nigeria and save Nigerians from IBB.
Re: Just In Case Ibb Wins by Jaybaba(m): 2:17pm On Nov 17, 2006
And in case he wins, he should please answer this question:
What would you do IBB if your election victory is cancelled or annulled?
I asked this question before and got no answer. His son Bigb1 perhaps refused to take this question to his dad. His other supporters should pls do.

On a personal note, I would personally form a group to go to Minna and begin kidnapping business there. I have also bought two knives and 3 catapults and I am now looking for new hideouts in Minna. I contacted some terrorist group for sponsorship but they refused on the ground that IBB is an anti American, anti western mogul and that they would not sponsor terrorism against their kind. Trust me on this, I would make Minna a hell to live in.

For those sycophants supporting IBB, where have you put your conscience if you have any? For those who do not know what IBB has done to deserve much hatred, I have two facts for you (1) His government failed enormosly on every effort except corruption. Want proof? Visit a newspaper library asking for old papers. (2) He annulled / cancelled a free&fair election that unified Nigeria giving no reason and still does not regret his action.
Re: Just In Case Ibb Wins by BigB11(m): 4:53pm On Nov 17, 2006
JAYBABA: I understand your frustration and hatred. Believe it or not, we all feel the same. But at the same time we all need to sit down and think deeply about things.

Me personally, at this point I do not see any promising presidential candidate available to us. It is sad, but it is the fact.

The folks are all politician, our system is corrupt and our culture is also corrupt. The candidates are playing the same music, and at the end of the day they've done nothing for us, but accomplished wealth for selves, their friends and their families.
Please be smart and don't be brainwashed; everyone of them is corrupt. It doesn't matter if their states are clean as Paris, they are all corrupt.

Futhermore it doesn't matter, old school or new generation, the fact remains the same. The are all filthy with scatological intention.

IBB on the other hand knows that the world is watching, he understands that there is absolutely zero tolerance for failure this time around.
I can assure you that he will not steal, I can assure you that he will use all his resources and skill to reform this country back to Giant of African. IBB can not afford to mess up this time, trust me.
He is extremely desperate for success this time around.
Believe it or not, he is most well respected individual in Nigeria by majority, this also gives me an assurance that governors and other high government officials under his regime will think twice before stealing.

Folks, think systematically, this is a great opportunity to change things around for ever in Nigeria. Let us take advantage of it. Stop rehashing, forget the past and let's move forward.

Even GOD, the greatest forgives and gives second chance.

Just Remember this slogan
IBB has a-lot to lose this time around. He's under microscope and he can not afford to mess up. He will utilize all his resources and skill to make things right this time.
The system is corrupt, the culture is corrupt; any other leader apart from IBB (new generation leader or old school) will steal, period.

May God bless Nigeria
Re: Just In Case Ibb Wins by Odeku(m): 5:05pm On Nov 17, 2006
Big B1:

IBB on the other hand knows that the world is watching, he understands that there is absolutely zero tolerance for failure this time around.
I can assure you that he will not steal, I can assure you that he will use all his resources and skill to reform this country back to Giant of African. IBB can not afford to mess up this time, trust me.
He is extremely desperate for success this time around.
Believe it or not, he is most well respected individual in Nigeria by majority, this also gives me an assurance that governors and other high government officials under his regime will think twice before stealing.

Folks, think systematically, this is a great opportunity to change things around for ever in Nigeria. Let us take advantage of it. Stop rehashing, forget the past and let's move forward.

Just Remember this slogan
IBB has a-lot to lose this time around. He's under microscope and he can not afford to mess up. He will utilize all his resources and skill to make things right this time.
The system is corrupt, the culture is corrupt; [b]any other leader apart from IBB
(new generation leader or old school) will steal, period.[/b]

May God bless Nigeria

I keep saying I won't get into this heated discussion with you my friend, are you on drugs that you fail to realize IBB regime was all

about corruption liberation? chop and lets chop regime. look at all the dignitaries that went to picked up a freaking application with him.

The same old bastard that worked for him before all lobbying for ministerial post. IBB is your dad, and he is telling you he will not steal

this time and has zero tolerance for corruption. WAO sound like an empty politician promises. why can't we start with you have you ever

worked in your life? answer is no, do you know what it's like to have credentials and qualifications and still can't find a job?

do you know what it's like to be without water and electricity? No, you've been raised in the ARMY barracks with amenities so stop

playing on our intelligence and get real. we DON'T want IBB can't you see? DAMN dude don't get me fire up this morning please

(1) (2) (Reply)

Soludo Banned From Guber Elections / Ohakim Commission’s More Water Projects / S'east PDP Pushes Nnamani, Nwodo For Bot Chair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.