Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,455 members, 7,808,627 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:28 PM

Children Playing At The Premises Of Onitsha Mall - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Children Playing At The Premises Of Onitsha Mall (55044 Views)

Nairalander And Twin Brother Swags At Onitsha Mall- Photos / Onitsha Mall Indemnity Notice: Look At What I Saw At Shoprite Onitsha (pics) / The Crowd I Saw At The Onitsha Mall - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Children Playing At The Premises Of Onitsha Mall by onomefm(f): 7:04pm On Apr 20, 2016
Photo: What I Saw At The Premises Of Onitsha Mall

Just saw it last weekend, I don't get it. Why are they making this place to be all children affair? Mtchw.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Children Playing At The Premises Of Onitsha Mall by okirewaju(f): 7:06pm On Apr 20, 2016
cheesy

For the kids to have fun i guess

46 Likes

Re: Children Playing At The Premises Of Onitsha Mall by Mrbigman1(m): 7:16pm On Apr 20, 2016
It's for kids, same here in warri mall.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Children Playing At The Premises Of Onitsha Mall by halfcurrent(m): 7:26pm On Apr 20, 2016
This is so so unsafe

54 Likes

Re: Children Playing At The Premises Of Onitsha Mall by vanbonattel: 7:28pm On Apr 20, 2016
halfcurrent:
This is so so unsafe

You obviously didn't climb mango trees as a kid, sorry.

271 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Children Playing At The Premises Of Onitsha Mall by DesChyko: 7:39pm On Apr 20, 2016
There's nothing wrong with it being there.
After all, Parents bring their kids there. It's not really kids affair then.

However, that 'thing' is quite dangerous.
The base should be wider than it is.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Children Playing At The Premises Of Onitsha Mall by DesChyko: 7:45pm On Apr 20, 2016
vanbonattel:

If that 'thing' were to be located in the 'rural' areas where trees are in abundance, you may have a point. But then, with kids, you can NEVER be too careful

4 Likes

Re: Children Playing At The Premises Of Onitsha Mall by Chuksaluta(m): 8:05pm On Apr 20, 2016
vanbonattel:

Looking at the picture, the kid on the lower level could get seriously injured if the one on a higher position fall off. They should climb one at a time.

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Children Playing At The Premises Of Onitsha Mall by Nobody: 8:23pm On Apr 20, 2016
So Peter Obi's five star hotel is still at incomplete stage based on the background image I see in those pix. undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Children Playing At The Premises Of Onitsha Mall by JayJustus(m): 10:08pm On Apr 20, 2016
rock climbing...urghhhh...why are you guys so outdated?? lololololol...it's a normal fun sport anywhere in the world..mehhhhh

5 Likes

Re: Children Playing At The Premises Of Onitsha Mall by Nobody: 10:44pm On Apr 20, 2016
vanbonattel:

and kids climbing mango tree is safe? undecided

5 Likes

Re: Children Playing At The Premises Of Onitsha Mall by Mediapace: 10:49pm On Apr 20, 2016
Nice one ,those children go be like : Am on top of the world tongue

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Children Playing At The Premises Of Onitsha Mall by afanide: 12:28am On Apr 21, 2016
nice one with great view
Re: Children Playing At The Premises Of Onitsha Mall by onomefm(f): 10:21am On Apr 21, 2016
JayJustus:
rock climbing...urghhhh...why are you guys so outdated?? lololololol...it's a normal fun sport anywhere in the world..mehhhhh

What if the kid up there fell on the one below?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Children Playing At The Premises Of Onitsha Mall by MadCow1: 4:35pm On Apr 21, 2016
Hahahahahahahaaaa...

No be Igbo People mall again? grin grin grin

Soon, Shopprite go start to sell spare part.. grin

Masquerade go dey dance inside the Mall.. grin

Boys go start to learn apprentice work for inside Shopprite.

Soon as you enter the Mall, you go see boys rush you dey say: "Aunty, Bia this side. Anyi ka me'pe' Container ofuu.. New Stock.." grin

Dem go even rename am from Shopprite to "Shop Aka nni".. grin

Na joke o!!

Umu Igbo Kwezu Enu..

Oganiru Ala Igbo.

58 Likes 1 Share

Re: Children Playing At The Premises Of Onitsha Mall by Praisemelody(m): 4:36pm On Apr 21, 2016
Kids affair, WE MAKE CUSTOMIZED WRISTBANDS FOR CHURCHES
Re: Children Playing At The Premises Of Onitsha Mall by asumo12: 4:37pm On Apr 21, 2016
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Children Playing At The Premises Of Onitsha Mall by dovie002(m): 4:37pm On Apr 21, 2016
Cool
Re: Children Playing At The Premises Of Onitsha Mall by BlissP(m): 4:37pm On Apr 21, 2016
onomefm:

What if the kid up there fell on the one below?
they all have a platform to fall on....

4 Likes

Re: Children Playing At The Premises Of Onitsha Mall by igboboy3(m): 4:38pm On Apr 21, 2016
This is not safe. Each child should be tethered in case of an accidental fall.

What if an epileptic child climbs to the top and starts convulsing. Even though there is a safe landing below, he will likely fall on some kids and injure them.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Children Playing At The Premises Of Onitsha Mall by penzino(m): 4:38pm On Apr 21, 2016
Hope there is a safe landing

Abe them dey teach children how to become Spies?

2 Likes

Re: Children Playing At The Premises Of Onitsha Mall by jkendy(m): 4:38pm On Apr 21, 2016
...... because the State on its own is a child's play where nothing meaningful is being done by politicians of that place to give her citizens reason(s) to live and smile
Re: Children Playing At The Premises Of Onitsha Mall by Nobody: 4:39pm On Apr 21, 2016
The op is a sadist, whats wrong with this naa undecided go and sue them naa

1 Like

Re: Children Playing At The Premises Of Onitsha Mall by Nobody: 4:39pm On Apr 21, 2016
They Know What they (govt) are doing,they are selling lies to d future generation,if u support biafra u are going to enjoy more of this,those kids up that fhuck tree are no different 4rm the islamic morons bin indoctrinated with boko haram ideology,if u fall 4rm the tree while climbing rise up and climb again,#biafranideology(pls dnt quote with sentiment).
Re: Children Playing At The Premises Of Onitsha Mall by DeltaOil: 4:41pm On Apr 21, 2016
The North is busy training their kids to become Boko Haram suspects
Re: Children Playing At The Premises Of Onitsha Mall by VickyRotex(f): 4:41pm On Apr 21, 2016
Rock climbing cheesy
Re: Children Playing At The Premises Of Onitsha Mall by macaranta(m): 4:42pm On Apr 21, 2016
Very unsafe
Re: Children Playing At The Premises Of Onitsha Mall by Pwayne2016(m): 4:43pm On Apr 21, 2016
Dat boy wey de up up.. Make una dey watch am ooo
I dey see future Shekau
Re: Children Playing At The Premises Of Onitsha Mall by gerrardomendes(m): 4:43pm On Apr 21, 2016
mountain climhing
Re: Children Playing At The Premises Of Onitsha Mall by nbright: 4:45pm On Apr 21, 2016
onomefm:
Photo: What I Saw At The Premises Of Onitsha Mall

Just saw it last weekend, I don't get it. Why are they making this place to be all children affair? Mtchw.
You were once a kid too

1 Like

Re: Children Playing At The Premises Of Onitsha Mall by Viktor1983(m): 4:45pm On Apr 21, 2016
It's all good...
Udo maa ogodo..
Onwero ife na eme..

4 Likes

Re: Children Playing At The Premises Of Onitsha Mall by Nobody: 4:46pm On Apr 21, 2016
Shoprite malls in the East have children playground attached to them, shoprite Enugu has one kain swing like that that use to turn round and go round in circles, it will go up and waind down again grin

abeg I no sabi the swing name and I'm too lazy to Google it angry

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Maduka Onyishi Returns N2.2Billion To First Bank Wrongly Credited To His Account / Top 15 Small Business You Can Make Huge Money/profits From Daily In Nigeria / Customers Refuse To Leave First Bank Premises (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.