Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:21 PM

Joke Of D Day - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Joke Of D Day (984 Views)

*waec* Joke Of D Day / Cartoon Of D Day / Picture Of D Day...wat Would U Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Joke Of D Day by Okwombageneral(m): 7:41pm On Apr 20, 2016
Pls am very sorry for not coming online regularly these days,It's because of my iPhone 6 had a problem wit my iPad battery is dead.My sister is with my Samsung galaxy note 4. Am just here at home sitting alone since my parents travelled to London,I would skyped wit U pple but I misplaced my Apple laptop power pack,so I have to hit South Africa to get a new one. I wanted to visit the mall tonight but my aunt went out wit my Bugatti and my junior brother is out with 2015 range rover,my Toyota highlander had a little problem,the tyre of Honda CRV is flat and I hate driving my Lexus jeep at night. I tried calling our driver to cum and pick me with my mum's Ferrari but no credit in my account.Can any body buy me MTN #200 ?Pls

2 Likes

Re: Joke Of D Day by myknet(m): 10:40pm On Apr 20, 2016
This is N400 card
U can manage it, am in a flight to London and I'am going to see ur parent...
Lol...more

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

When Apc Come To Preach Change In 2019 / The Deifinition Of WHALA / Haha,really Fun See What A Man Mistakenly Sent To A Widow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.