Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,353 members, 7,800,703 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:32 AM

You Can Print Your Call Up Letter Now! [pics] - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / You Can Print Your Call Up Letter Now! [pics] (3893 Views)

Nysc Call Up Letter Now Out For Reprinting / Nysc Batch 'a' 2016 Stream 2 Call Up Letter Now Online. / Printing Of Call-up Letter Now 24th April (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Can Print Your Call Up Letter Now! [pics] by tobbie247(m): 8:54pm On Apr 20, 2016
I just decided to try and it went through.

my state of deployment was formerly Akwa Ibom, now its Oyo.

good luck guys!

Re: You Can Print Your Call Up Letter Now! [pics] by tomaudu(m): 8:58pm On Apr 20, 2016
Show us evidence pls.
Re: You Can Print Your Call Up Letter Now! [pics] by Arosko(m): 9:01pm On Apr 20, 2016
Pinshure or adonbilivit
Re: You Can Print Your Call Up Letter Now! [pics] by tobbie247(m): 9:01pm On Apr 20, 2016
tomaudu:
Show us evidence pls.

Okay, but I'm dead serious sha
Re: You Can Print Your Call Up Letter Now! [pics] by Nobody: 9:10pm On Apr 20, 2016
Whr is d pinsure?
Re: You Can Print Your Call Up Letter Now! [pics] by tobbie247(m): 9:14pm On Apr 20, 2016
MrGentleTouch:
Whr is d pinsure?

I just attached it
Re: You Can Print Your Call Up Letter Now! [pics] by Nobody: 9:24pm On Apr 20, 2016
Hohohoho!
Re: You Can Print Your Call Up Letter Now! [pics] by tobbie247(m): 9:25pm On Apr 20, 2016
MrGentleTouch:
Hohohoho!

cheesy
Re: You Can Print Your Call Up Letter Now! [pics] by tobbie247(m): 9:26pm On Apr 20, 2016
Arosko:
Pinshure or adonbilivit

there is pissure now grin
Re: You Can Print Your Call Up Letter Now! [pics] by tobbie247(m): 9:27pm On Apr 20, 2016
tomaudu:
Show us evidence pls.

seen? wink
Re: You Can Print Your Call Up Letter Now! [pics] by tomaudu(m): 9:51pm On Apr 20, 2016
tobbie247:

seen? wink
yes tnx
Re: You Can Print Your Call Up Letter Now! [pics] by tobbie247(m): 9:52pm On Apr 20, 2016
tomaudu:
yes tnx

where did you get? cheesy
Re: You Can Print Your Call Up Letter Now! [pics] by joshing(m): 10:03pm On Apr 20, 2016
I've seen mine
Re: You Can Print Your Call Up Letter Now! [pics] by tobbie247(m): 10:04pm On Apr 20, 2016
joshing:
I've seen mine

where did you get? cheesy
Re: You Can Print Your Call Up Letter Now! [pics] by TeaY2(m): 10:11pm On Apr 20, 2016
It's true o, I checked mine also. Deployed to Ondo state, but out of 12 people's own that I checked, only two of it display the call up letter notification on the dashboard, others showed nothing.
I guess they are Still uploading others.

1 Like

Re: You Can Print Your Call Up Letter Now! [pics] by tobbie247(m): 10:20pm On Apr 20, 2016
TeaY2:
It's true o, I checked mine also. Deployed to Ondo state, but out of 12 people's own that I checked, only two of it display the call up letter notification on the dashboard, others showed nothing.

Yeah! Maybe.

I tried downloading mine again and it started saying "parameter is not valid"
Re: You Can Print Your Call Up Letter Now! [pics] by TheSociopath(m): 10:31pm On Apr 20, 2016
TeaY2:

Welcome to my fuçking state. Meanwhile, you won't get paid a fuçking dime by the fuçking state government. Fuçk nysc!

2 Likes

Re: You Can Print Your Call Up Letter Now! [pics] by youngwarlocks: 10:54pm On Apr 20, 2016
TheSociopath:

Welcome to my fuçking state. Meanwhile, you won't get paid a fuçking dime by the fuçking state government. Fuçk nysc!
you b real bad guy.....you just d use d F word anyhow

2 Likes

Re: You Can Print Your Call Up Letter Now! [pics] by tobbie247(m): 11:21pm On Apr 20, 2016
TheSociopath:

cheesy grin
Re: You Can Print Your Call Up Letter Now! [pics] by afanide: 11:39pm On Apr 20, 2016
Nice One
Re: You Can Print Your Call Up Letter Now! [pics] by EmeeNaka: 3:02am On Apr 21, 2016
some show,'parameter is not valid'.
what is the meaning?
Re: You Can Print Your Call Up Letter Now! [pics] by tobbie247(m): 5:58am On Apr 21, 2016
EmeeNaka:
some show,'parameter is not valid'.
what is the meaning?

Just keep trying again.

It's from the site. It showed that couple of times before I was able to view for my friends but I think now, the problem is more consistent because of traffic.
Re: You Can Print Your Call Up Letter Now! [pics] by KUDZ(m): 7:02am On Apr 21, 2016
Hello Corp Members,

Congratulations on seeing your Call Up letter. I am happy to inform you that a thread has being created for all Oyo State Batch A'16 Corpers.

You can join in here for valuable discussion and updates:

www.nairaland.com/3060376/nysc-2016-batch-oyo-corpers

Congrats once more!!!
Re: You Can Print Your Call Up Letter Now! [pics] by TeaY2(m): 8:50am On Apr 21, 2016
TheSociopath:

Lol, I know the state doesn't pay, but I have my reason for choosing the state, beyond the token federal and state government pays, I have my own ways of making my millions there., reason because Oluwa is involved.
Re: You Can Print Your Call Up Letter Now! [pics] by TeaY2(m): 8:56am On Apr 21, 2016
tobbie247:

Yeah! Maybe.

I tried downloading mine again and it started saying "parameter is not valid"

Ya, same thing here. Though I downloaded mine yesterday, but when I tried to check it again dis morning, it displayed "parameter is not valid"

1 Like

Re: You Can Print Your Call Up Letter Now! [pics] by CharlesPhc: 8:58am On Apr 21, 2016

1 Like

Re: You Can Print Your Call Up Letter Now! [pics] by TheSociopath(m): 9:06am On Apr 21, 2016
TeaY2:

Lol, I know the state doesn't pay, but I have my reason for choosing the state, beyond the token federal and state government pays, I have my own ways of making my millions there., reason because Oluwa is involved.

Okay bro. I was just feeling bad ystdy when I learnt Niger doesn't pay anymore.
Re: You Can Print Your Call Up Letter Now! [pics] by TeaY2(m): 9:15am On Apr 21, 2016
TheSociopath:

Okay bro. I was just feeling bad ystdy when I learnt Niger doesn't pay anymore.

Guess u were posted to Niger state. Even if the state doesn't pay anymore, U can always look for opportunities around u and make fortune out of it. Entrepreneurship is the way, that's my own strategy
Re: You Can Print Your Call Up Letter Now! [pics] by pholarche(f): 9:18am On Apr 21, 2016
tobbie247:
I just decided to try and it went through.

my state of deployment was formerly Akwa Ibom, now its Oyo.

good luck guys!

pls what are the steps to checking. I want to check for smone. have been trying to open NysC portal but d page is blank.
Re: You Can Print Your Call Up Letter Now! [pics] by TheSociopath(m): 9:42am On Apr 21, 2016
TeaY2:

Guess u were posted to Niger state. Even if the state doesn't pay anymore, U can always look for opportunities around u and make fortune out of it. Entrepreneurship is the way, that's my own strategy

I'm making money by hook or by crook, bro
Re: You Can Print Your Call Up Letter Now! [pics] by TeaY2(m): 10:20am On Apr 21, 2016
[quote author=TheSociopath post=44900833]
I'm making money by hook or by crook, bro[/quote
Good. Na the way be that
Re: You Can Print Your Call Up Letter Now! [pics] by tobbie247(m): 11:00am On Apr 21, 2016
pholarche:

pls what are the steps to checking. I want to check for smone. have been trying to open NysC portal but d page is blank.

The site is currently down. It was misbehaving yesterday sef. I know it will be back online today so hold on.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Corpers New Allowance / Corpers Batch B Stream 1 !!! Have You Received Your December Allawee? / Corpers U-report (cartoon)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.