Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,902 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:43 AM

Help Me Go Back To School - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help Me Go Back To School (9160 Views)

Lady Reveals How Her Wicked Aunt Maltreated And Denied Her Of Going To School / Photos Of A Boy Who Takes His Disabled Mum To Work Daily Before Going To School / “I Want A Divorce Because I Want To Go To School” – 17 Year Old Girl Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help Me Go Back To School by bellong: 12:21pm On Apr 28, 2016
@EfemenaXY,

If someone can verify her story in Kaduna, we can take it from there.
Re: Help Me Go Back To School by EfemenaXY: 12:52pm On Apr 28, 2016
baby124:
Chiomzy, don't be shy. If you need money, you have to let go of what people will say in your cry for help. So many have abused this opportunity that you must know you need to present solid proof that you are who you say you are. Now, you need proof of your business, your location, school and proof that your mother is so poor and widowed. You may find people who can set up a business for your mum and pay your school fees. Please also go and learn a skill even if it's braiding or making weave. So you can help yourself in school as I am sure you know you can never get all your needs if your story is true. For further privacy pls send your details to TEHN and they can verify who you are.

Nice one Baby124 smiley

@Chimozy, do as Baby124's advised and let us know how it goes.

bellong:
@EfemenaXY,

Thanks Bellong. smiley
Re: Help Me Go Back To School by Rehil(f): 5:35pm On Apr 28, 2016
bellong:
@EfemenaXY,

i am in kaduna.let me see if i can help u guys
Re: Help Me Go Back To School by Rehil(f): 5:37pm On Apr 28, 2016
chiomzy25:

Martic number KPT/ND1/EV/2015344912
Falcuty- School of industrial engineering
Department- computer engineering
Session- ND computer Engineering (Evening)
Kaduna state polytechnic
pls which campus are u?i know a lecturer in Tudun Wada campus.r u in d hostel?
Re: Help Me Go Back To School by bellong: 2:07am On Apr 29, 2016
Could you answer Rehil's question?

2 Likes

Re: Help Me Go Back To School by ifyalways(f): 6:54pm On Apr 29, 2016
EfemenaXY:

Ifyalways, bikonu bia.

Abeg help us verify the authenticity of this story.

Is @op male or female? And does the name given on here match the matriculation no. & departmental details?

Ahnie: hold off on helping. At least wait for ifyalways' confirmation.

Cc: Baby124, Bellong, your input pls.

P.s: Assuming this story is true, is there a way the tuition fees can be paid directly in "her" school account?

Babes, sun, heat, fuel scarcity want kill me and my bald head so I run comot small for Naija. I can't do much verification from where I am now but I'll try next week.

OP, where are u? Come answer Rehills question
Re: Help Me Go Back To School by EfemenaXY: 7:26pm On Apr 29, 2016
ifyalways:

Babes, sun, heat, fuel scarcity want kill me and my bald head so I run comot small for Naija. I can't do much verification from where I am now but I'll try next week.

Nne bless you jare. kiss kiss kiss

So you run go obodo oyinbo go do posh omugwo for Cococandy without telling moi? I don vex with both of you wella. angry angry

smiley smiley
Re: Help Me Go Back To School by cococandy(f): 7:30pm On Apr 29, 2016
EfemenaXY:

Nne bless you jare. kiss kiss kiss

So you run go obodo oyinbo go do posh omugwo for Cococandy without telling moi? I don vex with both of you wella. angry angry

smiley smiley
lol. I wish. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Help Me Go Back To School by Funjosh(m): 2:15am On Apr 30, 2016
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Help Me Go Back To School by InformedLola(f): 9:46pm On May 01, 2016
chiomzy25:
Am solomon Chioma, second child from a family of 5. Lost my dad years back, from imo but based in kaduna. This will be my first year if I eventually register. I used to work as an office assistant, with an oil marketer but stoped working when kaduna refinery stopped producing as a result my boss couldn't pay us our salary as we already had 3 month arrears with him. I went ahead to learn makeup artistry but am yet to get enough client base because am a freelance. I had to apply for an evening program so that I can combine work and school to help me pay for the remaining years I will be spending. The total cost is 70,000 naira. I already have 40% of it. Thanks

You have not registered, yet you have a matric number? Interesting.

14 Likes

Re: Help Me Go Back To School by Gboliwe: 10:24am On May 02, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin

Good People

Great Nation
Re: Help Me Go Back To School by Zidjay(f): 7:57am On May 03, 2016
cheesy cheesy
Re: Help Me Go Back To School by blank(f): 5:23pm On May 03, 2016
InformedLola:

grin grin grin
Re: Help Me Go Back To School by armyofone(m): 8:25pm On May 03, 2016
Na wah, see igbadun grin na sun go drive person commot for Nigeria...come o, you sure say no be you i see for Ocean front near Trump tower with full lace wig and blue bikini wink

ifyalways:

Re: Help Me Go Back To School by ifyalways(f): 6:49am On May 04, 2016
armyofone:
Na wah, see igbadun grin na sun go drive person commot for Nigeria...come o, you sure say no be you i see for Ocean front near Trump tower with full lace wig and blue bikini wink

I wish. cheesy
Re: Help Me Go Back To School by Acidosis(m): 7:12am On May 04, 2016
InformedLola:

Your I.Q though

grin grin
Re: Help Me Go Back To School by Onegai(f): 8:19am On May 04, 2016
Abeg I need help: my 10 month old baby likes horseriding and she looks fantastic doing it. We are determined that she will marry Prince George of Britain and you know English people like hunting and horseriding. We need to buy Baby E a pony and it will cost several millions of Naira to maintain it (horses and grooming are freaking expensive and eating grass is for poor horses). I'm asking for your help, nairalanders. No amount is too little, help my daughter be great, help her be the first Black Queen of England!

No amount is too little, please donate generously. Can I post my account number please?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Me Go Back To School by Onegai(f): 8:33am On May 04, 2016
Stop liking my comment and help me please! If you had seen my darling on that horse, you'd have cried tears of pride, she looked so pretty!! So graceful and elegant. It was a white mare too, just like a Khaleesi. I'd post pictures but it would break Nairaland from its sheer awesomeness and Seun won't like that.

Please come to my aid. I use Access Bank account, nothing is too small cry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Me Go Back To School by EfemenaXY: 11:42pm On May 07, 2016
Onegai:
Abeg I need help: my 10 month old baby likes horseriding and she looks fantastic doing it. We are determined that she will marry Prince George of Britain and you know English people like hunting and horseriding. We need to buy Baby E a pony and it will cost several millions of Naira to maintain it (horses and grooming are freaking expensive and eating grass is for poor horses). I'm asking for your help, nairalanders. No amount is too little, help my daughter be great, help her be the first Black Queen of England!
No amount is too little, please donate generously. Can I post my account number please?

grin grin

Onegai:
Stop liking my comment and help me please! If you had seen my darling on that horse, you'd have cried tears of pride, she looked so pretty!! So graceful and elegant. It was a white mare too, just like a Khaleesi. I'd post pictures but it would break Nairaland from its sheer awesomeness and Seun won't like that.
Please come to my aid. I use Access Bank account, nothing is too small cry

grin cheesy
Re: Help Me Go Back To School by Onegai(f): 10:09am On May 08, 2016
EfemenaXY:

grin grin

grin cheesy

Sweet sister, will you not aid my plight?? cry cry cry cry

Just the helmet alone is $1000, biko make my baby great. I have pictures, you can verify this.

1 Like

Re: Help Me Go Back To School by Nobody: 10:26am On May 08, 2016
Edited due to me mumping to conclusions, and falsely accusing an innocent lady.

1 Like

Re: Help Me Go Back To School by Prettiepearlz(f): 10:47am On May 08, 2016
Siena:
Guys, be careful.

Chiomzy25 and Ahnie are one and the same person. And he's a guy. He's a con artist, so I would advise you keep your money firmly in your pocket.

I challenge Chiomzy25 / Ahnie / Solomon to prove me wrong, and I will apologise unreservedly, and edit my post accordingly.
Sir, if I were you, I wouldn't conclude so soon that they are the same persons. Chiomzy25 isnt someone I recognize on nairaland although her profile says she has been a registered member since 2014 and why she decided to go so low when someone offered to run a background check on her is left to her, but Ahnie is also someone I don't know personally but on nairaland she is the popular mummy zino, she even opened a diary about she and her baby which some people who have commented on this thread follow. I guess she just felt like helping but she was too quick to do that. To all nairalanders, it's good to help but be careful before doing such so you would not fall into the hands of fraudsters, money isn't easy to come by especially with the economic situation of this country. To Chiomzy25, I don't think begging should be your last resort.

2 Likes

Re: Help Me Go Back To School by Mopricelezz(f): 11:03am On May 08, 2016
Siena:
Guys, be careful.

Chiomzy25 and Ahnie are one and the same person. And he's a guy. He's a con artist, so I would advise you keep your money firmly in your pocket.

I challenge Chiomzy25 / Ahnie / Solomon to prove me wrong, and I will apologise unreservedly, and edit my post accordingly.

Mbanu! Ahnie is Zino's mum, she is so so popular on pregnancy thread in Health section. She even has a diary. And I follow her too. So there is no way she is the OP. Please get your facts right before concluding.... Not a good thing at all.

https://www.nairaland.com/889053/pregnancy-pregnant-going-through-high/1490#45402264

2 Likes

Re: Help Me Go Back To School by Nobody: 11:22am On May 08, 2016
Mopricelezz:

Mbanu! Ahnie is Zino's mum, she is so so popular on pregnancy thread in Health section. She even has a diary. And I follow her too. So there is no way she is the OP. Please get your facts right before concluding.... Not a good thing at all.

https://www.nairaland.com/889053/pregnancy-pregnant-going-through-high/1490#45402264

Edited due to an error on my part.

Ahnie wherever you are, I apologise.

2 Likes

Re: Help Me Go Back To School by Funjosh(m): 11:39am On May 08, 2016
Nairaland is full of comedians grin

1 Like

Re: Help Me Go Back To School by Mopricelezz(f): 11:43am On May 08, 2016
Siena:

So I may be wrong, who knows? Ahnie may be legit, but not based upon popularity. She may be legit based upon who she is, not because she has a massive following.

Diary? I'm sure Lawrence Anini had a diary. I'm also sure your looting leaders have diaries, and are popular.

Call me a sceptic, but that's what Nairaland does. However, I apologise to Ahnie for my conclusion, but she should tread with caution when it comes to publicly stating she wishes to render financial assistance to someone who does not fit the profile of one in financial distress, who is not forthcoming with details. It's best to offer such assistance privately via PM.

Ahnie wherever you are, I apologise.

Lol... OK OK..... I agree, she was too quick with the offer to help. I'm sure she understands.. Happy Sunday Sir
Re: Help Me Go Back To School by Gboliwe: 2:00pm On May 08, 2016
Funjosh:
Nairaland is full of comedians grin

Now you know why the entertainment here is better than the type Ben Bruce is giving us via silverbird.

1 Like

Re: Help Me Go Back To School by ifyalways(f): 7:59pm On May 08, 2016
Onegai cheesy cheesy cheesy
It's "kwarruption" to be thinking of getting your LO a pony. We are in the era of buy 9ja to save naira and you want to import a pony from UK? shocked
There are two options for you :
Relocate to Daura with LO, baba Buhari I heard, has about 20 horses, he'll be glad to have you around and LO would ride as many as she wants.

Go the old fashioned way. Get down on all fours and LO would ride away. You'd get to kill two birds with one stone sef ; great exercise for you, fun riding for LO.

My last travel was hiking, real tedious but fun. Tried my hands on flowering and gardening , poor things withered away. I will give it a trial once more soon.

3 Likes

Re: Help Me Go Back To School by chiomzy25(f): 5:41am On May 09, 2016
Prettiepearlz:

Sir, if I were you, I wouldn't conclude so soon that they are the same persons. Chiomzy25 isnt someone I recognize on nairaland although her profile says she has been a registered member since 2014 and why she decided to go so low when someone offered to run a background check on her is left to her, but Ahnie is also someone I don't know personally but on nairaland she is the popular mummy zino, she even opened a diary about she and her baby which some people who have commented on this thread follow. I guess she just felt like helping but she was too quick to do that. To all nairalanders, it's good to help but be careful before doing such so you would not fall into the hands of fraudsters, money isn't easy to come by especially with the economic situation of this country. To Chiomzy25, I don't think begging should be your last resort.
sorry mr. I didn't go low, run or hide. Any one that wants to do a background check on me is free to do so. I guess I came to the wrong place to ask for help, if the mods can delete this post pls I beg them to. For the records pls am not a fraudsters, and u are free to call me names for it will only make me determined to help my self. Good morning
Re: Help Me Go Back To School by Prettiepearlz(f): 8:37pm On May 09, 2016
chiomzy25:
sorry mr. I didn't go low, run or hide. Any one that wants to do a background check on me is free to do so. I guess I came to the wrong place to ask for help, if the mods can delete this post pls I beg them to. For the records pls am not a fraudsters, and u are free to call me names for it will only make me determined to help my self. Good morning
Oh no sweetie, I am not calling you a fraud, I wouldn't do such cos I know nothing about you and I have got no right to judge you, I am only speaking generally and also trying to correct Mr Siena for jumping to conclusion suddenly that you and Ahnie are one just because she was helping too quickly. If you're not, then prove yourself, a lot of people are ready to help once you can be verified. A man was just helped recently here and it was possible cos he proved himself so please drop your details for verification and you will get help. Goodluck
Re: Help Me Go Back To School by chiomzy25(f): 9:41pm On May 09, 2016
Prettiepearlz:

Oh no sweetie, I am not calling you a fraud, I wouldn't do such cos I know nothing about you and I have got no right to judge you, I am only speaking generally and also trying to correct Mr Siena for jumping to conclusion suddenly that you and Ahnie are one just because she was helping too quickly. If you're not, then prove yourself, a lot of people are ready to help once you can be verified. A man was just helped recently here and it was possible cos he proved himself so please drop your details for verification and you will get help. Goodluck
so sorry sir/ma. I quoted the wrong comment. For those saying I have a matric number before given addmision, its an evening program pls. The moment you register, a matric number will be issued, this are the document for the registration.
Re: Help Me Go Back To School by chiomzy25(f): 10:21pm On May 09, 2016
Prettiepearlz:

so sorry. I quoted the wrong comment. Am not a fraud and for those saying I am pls view this documents.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Intimate Incompatibility In Marriage / 'it's About Money And Muscles': Men Discuss What It Means To Be A Modern Man / Who Should Take The Greater Share Of A Wedding Budget?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.