Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,243 members, 7,807,821 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:55 PM

Help Me Go Back To School - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help Me Go Back To School (9176 Views)

Lady Reveals How Her Wicked Aunt Maltreated And Denied Her Of Going To School / Photos Of A Boy Who Takes His Disabled Mum To Work Daily Before Going To School / “I Want A Divorce Because I Want To Go To School” – 17 Year Old Girl Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help Me Go Back To School by EfemenaXY: 6:01pm On May 21, 2016
Gboliwe:
EfemenaXY, oya come and check kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss foe you I will. ............ wink wink wink

Declare your gender 1st. E don tey wey I dey suspect you.. cheesy
Re: Help Me Go Back To School by Gboliwe: 7:03pm On May 21, 2016
EfemenaXY:

Declare your gender 1st. E don tey wey I dey suspect you.. cheesy

Oya, bring the microphone let me declare it. Bring it alone by 8pm to my office wink wink
Re: Help Me Go Back To School by EfemenaXY: 7:18pm On May 21, 2016
Gboliwe:

Oya, bring the microphone let me declare it. Bring it alone by 8pm to my office wink wink

shocked shocked shocked

Lol! I think I know now. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Help Me Go Back To School by Gboliwe: 8:16pm On May 21, 2016
EfemenaXY:

shocked shocked shocked

Lol! I think I know now. cheesy

Good. grin grin grin grin
Re: Help Me Go Back To School by EfemenaXY: 8:36pm On May 21, 2016
Gboliwe:

Good. grin grin grin grin

wink wink kiss

1 Like

Re: Help Me Go Back To School by ahnie: 9:50pm On May 21, 2016
Siena:

You use vile language to make a request, and you expect me to comply, just like that?
mr man,kindly modify your post and do the needful.i'm not in the mood to xchange banters with you.
Re: Help Me Go Back To School by Nobody: 10:52pm On May 21, 2016
ahnie:
mr man,kindly modify your post and do the needful. i'm not in the mood to xchange banters with you.

I was polite, and acknowledged my mistake. If you feel being civil is an issue, then I too have nothing to say with regards to your request.

Read what have actually posted here, and convince yourself that's the way to address anyone.
Re: Help Me Go Back To School by Funjosh(m): 11:30pm On May 21, 2016
Gboliwe:

Aminat508 oya come and see lipsrsealed
Re: Help Me Go Back To School by Nobody: 7:26am On May 22, 2016
ahnie:
mr man,kindly modify your post and do the needful.i'm not in the mood to xchange banters with you.

You lack manners!

2 Likes

Re: Help Me Go Back To School by EfemenaXY: 7:53am On May 22, 2016
Temper, temper...

Siena and Ahnie, you two are actually kinsmen oh! Abeg kiss and make up.

O te nu, ni ne na. Doh.
Re: Help Me Go Back To School by Nobody: 9:05am On May 22, 2016
EfemenaXY:
Temper, temper...
O te nu, ni ne na. Doh.

I've already kissed and made up, sis, I'm not angry. For some reason, Ahnie seems determined to treat me like a pariah. smiley
Re: Help Me Go Back To School by Prettiepearlz(f): 2:36pm On May 22, 2016
MissMercedes:

For someone BEGGING for help, you lack manners!
She is not the one begging for help. Follow the thread from the beginning to get to the root of the matter

2 Likes

Re: Help Me Go Back To School by ahnie: 7:32pm On May 22, 2016
MissMercedes:

For someone BEGGING for help, you lack manners!
please MISS put your SPECTACLES on.begging for help as in how.what z this doofus LADY ranting about.
Re: Help Me Go Back To School by ahnie: 7:35pm On May 22, 2016
Prettiepearlz:

She is not the one begging for help. Follow the thread from the beginning to get to the root of the matter
please dont mind the im.becile.
Re: Help Me Go Back To School by ahnie: 7:41pm On May 22, 2016
Siena:

I've already kissed and made up, sis, I'm not angry. For some reason, Ahnie seems determined to treat me like a pariah. smiley
i just sent a private mail to mr seun now.the mods are readin this thread...please you guys should please tell mr siena to modify his post n do the needful.i wont tell him again.if he doesnt....i'll take this matter to another level.and he should accept whatever comes his way.
Re: Help Me Go Back To School by ahnie: 7:52pm On May 22, 2016
EfemenaXY:
Temper, temper...

O te nu, ni ne na. Doh.
me vu we eme'jo...ve siena let him edit his post n delete my name...that z all i asked for.he accused me wrongly.you shud hav cautioned him..yet you kept quiet.the OP is Igbo...i'm isoko.i only volunteer to HELP.im in the village currently tendin to my Dad's funeral proceedins,make he nor make me send my village oracle after him...and he wont like the end result.
Re: Help Me Go Back To School by Nobody: 8:13pm On May 22, 2016
ahnie:
i just sent a private mail to mr seun now.the mods are readin this thread...please you guys should please tell mr siena to modify his post n do the needful.i wont tell him again.if he doesnt....i'll take this matter to another level.and he should accept whatever comes his way.

The way you choose to address people makes a big difference to how they react to you, Ahnie.

And since you have opted to escalate things to threats on an online platform, I will no longer respond to your request, in your favour. Threats don't foster peace, and often backfire.

Good night, Ahnie.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Me Go Back To School by Nobody: 8:17pm On May 22, 2016
ahnie:
me vu we eme'jo...ve siena let him edit his post n delete my name...that z all i asked for.he accused me wrongly.you shud hav cautioned him..yet you kept quiet.the OP is Igbo...i'm isoko.i only volunteer to HELP.im in the village currently tendin to my Dad's funeral proceedins, make he nor make me send my village oracle after him...and he wont like the end result.

I'm sorry to hear about your dad's passing, Ahnie. May his gentle soul rest in Perfect Peace.

I have highlighted the area of concern in your post.
Re: Help Me Go Back To School by Bolade005: 8:18pm On May 22, 2016
Siena:

Brother, I take God beg you, just edit the post and remove her name. I want to believe she's going through a lot right now. I used to see her posts in one of the pregnancy thread and I know her to be a sweet, funny woman. Put an end to this thing by editing the post. Thanks bro.

Modified: I'm just seeing that you've already done the needful. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Help Me Go Back To School by ahnie: 8:18pm On May 22, 2016
Siena:

The way you choose to address people makes a big difference to how they react to you, Ahnie.

And since you have opted to escalate things to threats on an online platform, I will no longer respond to your request, in your favour. Threats don't foster peace, and often backfire.

Good night, Ahnie.
so be it then!
Re: Help Me Go Back To School by Nobody: 8:22pm On May 22, 2016
Bolade005:

Brother, I take God beg you, just edit the post and remove her name. I want to believe she's going through a lot right now. I used to see her posts in one of the pregnancy thread and I know her to be a sweet, funny woman. Put an end to this thing by editing the post. Thanks bro.

Modified: I'm just seeing that you've already done the needful. Thanks

I haven't modified anything. Any changes would have been done by a mod.
Re: Help Me Go Back To School by ahnie: 8:37pm On May 22, 2016
Siena:

just click on your post n edit.thnks
Re: Help Me Go Back To School by ahnie: 8:38pm On May 22, 2016
MissMercedes:

For someone for help, you lack manners!
Re: Help Me Go Back To School by ahnie: 8:41pm On May 22, 2016
Prettiepearlz:

Oh no sweetie, I am not calling you a fraud, I wouldn't do such cos I know nothing about you and I have got no right to judge you, I am only speaking generally and also trying to correct Mr Siena for jumping to conclusion suddenly that you and are one just because she was helping too quickly. If you're not, then prove yourself, a lot of people are ready to help once you can be verified. A man was just helped recently here and it was possible cos he proved himself so please drop your details for verification and you will get help. Goodluck
Re: Help Me Go Back To School by ahnie: 8:44pm On May 22, 2016
Siena:
Guys, be careful.

Chiomzy25 and are one and the same person. And he's a guy. He's a con artist, so I would advise you keep your money firmly in your pocket.

I challenge Chiomzy25 / / Solomon to prove me wrong, and I will apologise unreservedly, and edit my post accordingly.
Re: Help Me Go Back To School by Bolade005: 8:49pm On May 22, 2016
Siena:

Please do.
Re: Help Me Go Back To School by Nobody: 9:10pm On May 22, 2016
Bolade005:

Please do.

Threats and verbal abuse aren't against forum rules, so naturally they don't need to be edited, I suppose.
Re: Help Me Go Back To School by ahnie: 9:30pm On May 22, 2016
Bolade005:

Please do.
thnks for your concern.....leave him to his foolish.nez.he's just being silly.let me do it my own way then.this z going to serve as a lesson to him.
Re: Help Me Go Back To School by ahnie: 9:35pm On May 22, 2016
Siena:
Guys, be careful.

Chiomzy25 and are one and the same person. And he's a guy. He's a con artist, so I would advise you keep your money firmly in your pocket.

I challenge Chiomzy25 / Solomon to prove me wrong, and I will apologise unreservedly, and edit my post accordingly.
Re: Help Me Go Back To School by Nobody: 9:42pm On May 22, 2016
ahnie:
thnks for your concern.....leave him to his foolish.nez. he's just being silly. let me do it my own way then.this z going to serve as a lesson to him.

Out of respect to your father (Heaven rest his soul) and the fact you're in mourning, I will let the insults slide.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Me Go Back To School by ahnie: 9:50pm On May 22, 2016
Siena:

Out of respect to your father (Heaven rest his soul) and the fact you're in mourning, I will let the insults slide.
Mr kessiena done talking with you,you know the the rules in isokoland/urhoboland.
Re: Help Me Go Back To School by Nobody: 9:53pm On May 22, 2016
ahnie:
Mr kessiena done talking with you,you know the the rules in isokoland/urhoboland.

Eh-en! Oniovo meh, meniolee.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Who Should Take The Greater Share Of A Wedding Budget? / Im Unhappy In My Marriage / Happy Birthday To A Nairalander's Mum (born Oct 1, 1960)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.