Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,532 members, 7,801,479 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:52 PM

Help Me Go Back To School - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help Me Go Back To School (9158 Views)

Lady Reveals How Her Wicked Aunt Maltreated And Denied Her Of Going To School / Photos Of A Boy Who Takes His Disabled Mum To Work Daily Before Going To School / “I Want A Divorce Because I Want To Go To School” – 17 Year Old Girl Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help Me Go Back To School by Nobody: 6:04am On May 23, 2016
ahnie:
please MISS put your SPECTACLES on.begging for help as in how.what z this doofus LADY ranting about.

Lol! You're an uncouth c*nt.
Re: Help Me Go Back To School by Nobody: 6:27am On May 23, 2016
ahnie:
me vu we eme'jo...ve siena let him edit his post n delete my name...that z all i asked for.he accused me wrongly.you shud hav cautioned him..yet you kept quiet.the OP is Igbo...i'm isoko.i only volunteer to HELP.im in the village currently tendin to my Dad's funeral proceedins,make he nor make me send my village oracle after him...and he wont like the end result.

LMAO!!! What is this, Nollywood?
Re: Help Me Go Back To School by Nobody: 6:44am On May 23, 2016
ahnie:
please dont mind the im.becile.

You kiss your mother with that mouth?
Re: Help Me Go Back To School by sauceEEP(m): 6:58am On May 23, 2016
Wow!
Re: Help Me Go Back To School by sauceEEP(m): 7:11am On May 23, 2016
ahnie:
me vu we eme'jo...ve siena let him edit his post n delete my name...that z all i asked for.he accused me wrongly.you shud hav cautioned him..yet you kept quiet.the OP is Igbo...i'm isoko.i only volunteer to HELP.im in the village currently tendin to my Dad's funeral proceedins,make he nor make me send my village oracle after him...and he wont like the end result.
Act your age and stop all these chest beating... angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Me Go Back To School by Nobody: 1:28pm On May 23, 2016
sauceEEP:

Act your age and stop all these chest beating... angry

And she's supposed to be a "mother".
Re: Help Me Go Back To School by Prettiepearlz(f): 1:59pm On May 23, 2016
ahnie:
Mummy Zino calm down, don't take this too far. it's a faceless forum remember, he was already sorry before you posted this, I take it that you're going through a lot most especially with your beloved father's death ( eternal rest grant unto him oh Lord and let your perpetual light shine upon him). Going through thread I realized you are both deltans and if am not mistaken from the same place cos it's like you both understand your language, so you are brother and sister ooooo, so please forget everything.
Re: Help Me Go Back To School by ahnie: 10:00pm On May 23, 2016
Prettiepearlz:

Mummy Zino calm down, don't take this too far. it's a faceless forum remember, he was already sorry before you posted this, I take it that you're going through a lot most especially with your beloved father's death ( eternal rest grant unto him oh Lord and let your perpetual light shine upon him). Going through thread I realized you are both deltans and if am not mistaken from the same place cos it's like you both understand your language, so you are brother and sister ooooo, so please forget everything.
i have forgiven him.i bear him no grudge.lemmi run tru my posts n crop ouy the negative words.thnks oya take kisses kiss cry kiss kiss
Re: Help Me Go Back To School by ahnie: 10:14pm On May 23, 2016
@mr siena trust you are doing great....ose ivio le...e'van du we han...wo yon!please sorry bou what transpired btw us yesterday.woh to deh.

1 Like

Re: Help Me Go Back To School by Prettiepearlz(f): 10:32pm On May 23, 2016
ahnie:
i have forgiven him.i bear him no grudge.lemmi run tru my posts n crop ouy the negative words.thnks oya take kisses kiss cry kiss kiss
Thank you ma, once again I am sorry about your loss. And how is our darling Zino?
Re: Help Me Go Back To School by ahnie: 10:40pm On May 23, 2016
Prettiepearlz:

Thank you ma, once again I am sorry about your loss. And how is our darling Zino?
miss zino z a Success!
Re: Help Me Go Back To School by Prettiepearlz(f): 10:49pm On May 23, 2016
ahnie:
miss zino z a Success!
Glad to know that, and success she will be kisses to her.
Re: Help Me Go Back To School by Nobody: 11:14pm On May 23, 2016
Good evening all.

This is an apology from myself to Ahnie.

I wrongly accused Ahnie of being in league with someone here who claimed to be in need of financial assistance, but his / her profile did not match that of one in distress.

Naturally, Ahnie was upset, and got a bit defensive and aggressive. Considering what she is going through, I should have simply modified my earlier posts, and left well alone. But, I did not, instead choosing to justify my actions. I am a cheerful person, and I could sort of see the humorous side of our row.

Anyway, all is well. Ahnie, I apologise unreservedly. I pray the good Lord guides yourself and your family through a difficult time. You're strong Ahnie, and I know you'll pull through.

All the best, and give my love to Zino. Take care of yourself, and best wishes. smiley

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Me Go Back To School by ahnie: 11:26pm On May 23, 2016
Siena:
Good evening all.

I wrongly accused Ahnie of being in league with someone here who claimed to be in need of financial assistance, but his / her profile did not match that of one in distress.

Naturally, Ahnie was upset, and got a bit defensive and aggressive. Considering what she is going through, I should have simply modified my earlier posts, and left well alone. But, I did not, instead choosing to justify my actions. I am a cheerful person, and I could sort of see the humorous side of our row.

Anyway, all is well. Ahnie, I apologise unreservedly. I pray the good Lord guides yourself and your family through a difficult time. You're strong Ahnie, and I know you'll pull through.

All the best, and give my love to Zino. Take care of yourself, and best wishes. smiley
MiGWO Ose.i'll remodify my posts before this week runs out n take down those inventives of mine.like i said earlier....ayam sorry.

3 Likes

Re: Help Me Go Back To School by Nobody: 11:34pm On May 23, 2016
ahnie:
MiGWO Ose.i'll remodify my posts before this week runs out n take down those inventives of mine.like i said earlier....ayam sorry.

Vre doh! smiley

Honestly, there's no rush. I fully understand. Just take care of things for your dad, and be there for Zino. They are more important than exchanges on Nairaland.

Stay blessed!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Me Go Back To School by peterjero(m): 4:17am On May 25, 2016
Siena:

Vre doh! smiley

Honestly, there's no rush. I fully understand. Just take care of things for your dad, and be there for Zino. They are more important than exchanges on Nairaland.

Stay blessed!
What stuff are you made off, that makes you less temperamental?
Re: Help Me Go Back To School by EfemenaXY: 8:57am On May 25, 2016
Siena:
Good evening all.

ahnie:

Awwwww....

Siena, Ahnie, Iniovo mė - mė wò wa gaga (uzezi) kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Help Me Go Back To School by Nobody: 1:42am On Jun 10, 2016
Siena:
Good evening all.

..Oga, you self fall my hand!!, so if that lady

na your wife she go fit pursue u comot for house

after all her negative utterances .u still they form my nice man

....nawa. o
Re: Help Me Go Back To School by Nobody: 10:19am On Jun 10, 2016
carmag:

..Oga, you self fall my hand!!, so if that lady

na your wife she go fit pursue u comot for house

after all her negative utterances .u still they form my nice man

....nawa. o

No. I'm not acting the nice man, I am a decent person. It's not about who comes off better after a disagreement, regardless of gender.

It's about putting pride aside, and admitting you were wrong.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Me Go Back To School by ahnie: 12:12pm On Jun 10, 2016
Siena:

No. I'm not acting the nice man, I am a decent person. It's not about who comes off better after a disagreement, regardless of gender.

It's about putting pride aside, and admitting you were wrong.
grin grin grin
Re: Help Me Go Back To School by GTCO: 9:48pm On Aug 22, 2021
Acidosis:

Are you in anyway related to her?

grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Intimate Incompatibility In Marriage / Who Should Take The Greater Share Of A Wedding Budget? / Im Unhappy In My Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.