Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,958 members, 7,806,773 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:24 PM

The Mystery Of Iniquity, And The Revelation Of The Wicked One - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Mystery Of Iniquity, And The Revelation Of The Wicked One (1931 Views)

The Revelation Of Jesus Christ Which God Almighty Gave To Him To Give To You / The "Mystery Of Iniquity" "He That Letteth" Revealed! (it's PAUL.) / What Is The Difference Between Iniquity, Sin, And Transgression? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Mystery Of Iniquity, And The Revelation Of The Wicked One by MrPresident1: 9:23pm On Apr 20, 2016
The Holy Spirit is the one that empowers one with all kinds of knowledge, wisdom, understanding, and inventiveness.

Exodus 31:2
See, I have called by name Bezaleel the son of Uri, the son of Hur, of the tribe of Judah:
3 And I have filled him with the spirit of God, in wisdom, and in understanding, and in knowledge, and in all manner of workmanship,
4 To devise cunning works, to work in gold, and in silver, and in brass,
5 And in cutting of stones, to set them, and in carving of timber, to work in all manner of workmanship.
6 And I, behold, I have given with him Aholiab, the son of Ahisamach, of the tribe of Dan: and in the hearts of all that are wise hearted I have put wisdom, that they may make all that I have commanded thee;

The Holy Spirit of God conferred wisdom and knowledge and understanding on Bezaleel, Aholiab, MrPresident1, Einstein, Newton, Tesla, Ben Carson, GEJ etc., no man has the capacity to be intelligent or wise, it is the Lord that confers wisdom and intelligence on whomsoever He wishes.
Re: The Mystery Of Iniquity, And The Revelation Of The Wicked One by MrPresident1: 9:56pm On Apr 20, 2016
For example, all the weaponry in the world is created by the empowerment of God.

Isaiah 54:16
Behold, I have created the smith that bloweth the coals in the fire, and that bringeth forth an instrument for his work; and I have created the waster to destroy.

All wasters in the world, from America’s Minuteman-III, Hellfire, Tomahawk and Patriot missiles, to Russia’s SS-18 Satan, China’s DongFeng 5A, to North Korea’s medium and long range Taepodong, and all other ICBMs, they are all the empowerment of the Most High.

Even the Nigerian army's Igirigi, it is God.
Re: The Mystery Of Iniquity, And The Revelation Of The Wicked One by MrPresident1: 9:59pm On Apr 20, 2016
Lucifer is the person/nation who at a particular time is endowed with the greatest wisdom. In the our world today, Lucifer is the nation that is given the most knowledge that enables her to prosper and be the numero uno nation among the nations of the earth. All the nations that have ruled the earth after Israel (Negros) were all given the capacity by God, and when their time for reckoning came they all kissed the dust. When God exalts a nation, that nation becomes the Heavens, and all other nations become subject to it and are called earth.

Revelation 18:23
And the light of a candle shall shine no more at all in thee; and the voice of the bridegroom and of the bride shall be heard no more at all in thee: for thy merchants were the great men of the earth; for by thy sorceries were all nations deceived.
Re: The Mystery Of Iniquity, And The Revelation Of The Wicked One by MrPresident1: 10:01pm On Apr 20, 2016
However, when it is time for a nation to fall, they usually start believing that they became great by themselves, which gives way to pride and arrogance and ultimately starting behave like God. When this pride starts, that nation/Lucifer is given over to what the Bible calls a ‘reprobate mind’ Romans 1.

From being the light bearing civilization to the earth, the nation becomes the ‘death bearing and darkness sharing barbarians' on earth, all in a bid to protect its power. The civilizers spread light and life, the barbarians spread darkness and death. Lucifer becomes satan (adversary of God), she begins to spread reprobate doctrines, trying to war against God. Without exception, all the nations that have ruled the earth passed through this trajectory. God elevates them, they are loyal for a time, then they slide into godlessness, hedonism, debauchery and oppression, their time comes, and they try to resist by warring against God, and then they are eventually destroyed. Egypt, Babylon, Tyrus, Medes&Persians, the Roman empire etc, they all fell, through this same trajectory.

They all did finally fall, when the empowering presence of the Holy Spirit was removed from them.

Whilst the reigning Lucifer is falling, men will continue to be more and more beastly and animalistic and evil and wicked, because the tempering Spirit is pulling away. The hearts of men cannot exist as a vacuum, as the holy Spirit moves away, like an inverse relationship, the mystery of iniquity grows stronger.

Proverbs 16:18
Pride goeth before destruction, and an haughty spirit before a fall.
Re: The Mystery Of Iniquity, And The Revelation Of The Wicked One by MrPresident1: 10:05pm On Apr 20, 2016
My point is that it is the Holy Spirit of God that empowers a nation/person to intelligence, greatness, wisdom, inventiveness etc, these attributes are neither inherent to any race nor self sustaining to them, it is God that provides it at HIS absolute discretion. In a nutshell, God gives the earth to whomsoever HE pleaseth.

Daniel 4:17
This matter is by the decree of the watchers, and the demand by the word of the holy ones: to the intent that the living may know that the most High ruleth in the kingdom of men, and giveth it to whomsoever he will, and setteth up over it the basest of men.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Mystery Of Iniquity, And The Revelation Of The Wicked One by MrPresident1: 10:07pm On Apr 20, 2016
Now, imagine the removal of the Holy Spirit of God from the leading ruling nation on earth, what would happen in that instant when the Holy Spirit departs? Hehehe Sudden dumbness! And what happens to the sophisticated economic systems and political systems, and defence systems, transport systems, medical systems, and agricultural systems etc? Complete collapse!

Your guess is as good as mine, COMPLETE UNMITIGATED DISASTER!

Planes will literally fall from the skies, satellite will come tumbling to earth, complete breakdown of law enforcement leading to social upheavals, sewage will flood everywhere,power failure, water shortages, food shortages, the complete collapse of society!

Disaster!

shocked

1 Like

Re: The Mystery Of Iniquity, And The Revelation Of The Wicked One by MrPresident1: 10:10pm On Apr 20, 2016
2Thessalonians 2:7
For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way.

Now in this thread here, I have shown you the Son of perdition, what will happen leading up to his fall and the eventual revelation of Jesus Christ is the purpose of this thread.
Re: The Mystery Of Iniquity, And The Revelation Of The Wicked One by MrPresident1: 10:16pm On Apr 20, 2016
THE REVELATION OF CHRIST

Already, I have said that heaven means ‘enjoyment/leadership/rulership’ and earth means submission/followership/subjugation akin to kissing the earth/dust Lamentations 2:1. In addition, in Bible language, Sun, moon and stars mean leadership and illumination Genesis 7:9, Ezekiel 32:7, and Clouds means trouble Joel 2:2, Zephaniah 1:5.

Matthew 24:30
And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

Mathew says the sign of the Son of man will appear in heaven.

Mathew tells us that the ‘Son of man will come in the clouds of heaven’ this is coded language, Jesus is not climbing down to the earth from space, that is impossible, what is being coded to us here is that Jesus Christ will arrive at a time of great trouble/catastrophe/disaster in heaven, that is the sign of the Son of man, and all the tribes of the earth, mourning means they are all in distress.
Jesus Christ will come back to the earth at a time of great distress in heaven, great unimaginable distress in heaven (the leading ruling nations).
Re: The Mystery Of Iniquity, And The Revelation Of The Wicked One by MrPresident1: 10:20pm On Apr 20, 2016
Isaiah describes His coming thus:

Isaiah 63:1-4
Who is this that cometh from Edom, with dyed garments from Bozrah? this that is glorious in his apparel, travelling in the greatness of his strength? I that speak in righteousness, mighty to save.
2 Wherefore art thou red in thine apparel, and thy garments like him that treadeth in the winefat?
3 I have trodden the winepress alone; and of the people there was none with me: for I will tread them in mine anger, and trample them in my fury; and their blood shall be sprinkled upon my garments, and I will stain all my raiment.
4 For the day of vengeance is in mine heart, and the year of my redeemed is come.
His apparel will be red at appearance, in the blood of his enemies.

His apparel will be red at appearance, soaked in the blood of his enemies.

cry O Edom, O habitation of Esau!
Re: The Mystery Of Iniquity, And The Revelation Of The Wicked One by MrPresident1: 10:24pm On Apr 20, 2016
When the Holy Spirit is removed from the earth, that is when the eyes of the whole earth will be opened, and we all will now be able to identify the wicked one, because his end has come. The eyes of the earth will open, they will now see the wicked one face to face because his time has ended. Until his time ends, not many people will be able to identify him, because The Most High has blinded the majority.

Isaiah 6:10-11
Make the heart of this people fat, and make their ears heavy, and shut their eyes; lest they see with their eyes, and hear with their ears, and understand with their heart, and convert, and be healed.
Then said I, Lord, how long? And he answered, Until the cities be wasted without inhabitant, and the houses without man, and the land be utterly desolate,

The end of the wicked will be on shown on TV, we will all watch it. Stay tuned to CNN, BBC, AlJazeera, NTA, AIT, Radio Nigeria, Sahara Reporters, Nairaland.
Re: The Mystery Of Iniquity, And The Revelation Of The Wicked One by MrPresident1: 10:26pm On Apr 20, 2016
Repent, for the kingdom of God is here
wink
Re: The Mystery Of Iniquity, And The Revelation Of The Wicked One by MrPresident1: 4:26pm On Apr 21, 2016
wink
Re: The Mystery Of Iniquity, And The Revelation Of The Wicked One by Joagbaje(m): 2:42am On Apr 22, 2016
MrPresident1:

The end of the wicked will be on shown on TV, we will all watch it. Stay tuned to CNN, BBC, AlJazeera, NTA, AIT, Radio Nigeria, Sahara Reporters, Nairaland.

And who will show it? Rather CNN will report that aliens have taken people from the earth. There is enough Hollywood movies produced by Satan to prepare the world not to believe in the rapture . Rather alien capture

1 Like

Re: The Mystery Of Iniquity, And The Revelation Of The Wicked One by MrPresident1: 12:56pm On Apr 22, 2016
Joagbaje:

And who will show it? Rather CNN we report that aliens have taken people from the earth. There is enough Hollywood movies produced by Satan to prepare the world not to believe in the rapture . Rather alien capture

Aliens will not take over the earth and no body is disappearing anywhere, we will all be here. It is a mis-translation and misinterpretation of the Word to believe that we will disappear in rapture. Rapture is not 'disappearing' anybody, rather we will all be changed, those found worthy by Jesus will be changed in a twinkle of an eye, they will exchange mortality, corruptibility with immortality and incorruptibility, in a twinkle of an eye. This is why the Bible says that when he comes, we shall be like Him, we will all be like Jesus when He comes. 1 Corinthians 15:52-53

If anyone misses the coming/change/rapture, that person is done for!

Many people will turn to zombies, and if you do not turn to a zombie, you will forever be running away from zombies who want to feast on you. grin
or what do you think movies like Zombie apocalypse, World War Z, Walkers, etc., are about? They are telling you the fate of those that will be 'left behind' when the righteous have been transformed. wink

Isaiah 66:24
And they shall go forth, and look upon the carcases of the men that have transgressed against me: for their worm shall not die, neither shall their fire be quenched; and they shall be an abhorring unto all flesh.
Re: The Mystery Of Iniquity, And The Revelation Of The Wicked One by MrPresident1: 7:03pm On Apr 24, 2016
Read cheesy
Re: The Mystery Of Iniquity, And The Revelation Of The Wicked One by analice107: 9:50pm On Apr 24, 2016
Joagbaje:

And who will show it? Rather CNN we report that aliens have taken people from the earth. There is enough Hollywood movies produced by Satan to prepare the world not to believe in the rapture . Rather alien capture
Yes, that's the Brian behind Alien conspiracy.
CNN is owned by Ted Turner. He is a professed Satanist who have already confessed while still alive that he is waiting for death to come, and that he was going to hell for that is where he belongs.
I like the man, no pretenses. Worship your Satan korokoro knowing you will die and go to hellfire.
Re: The Mystery Of Iniquity, And The Revelation Of The Wicked One by Joagbaje(m): 10:37pm On Apr 24, 2016
analice107:

I like the man, no pretenses. Worship your Satan korokoro knowing you will die and go to hellfire.

grin grin grin
Re: The Mystery Of Iniquity, And The Revelation Of The Wicked One by analice107: 10:56pm On Apr 24, 2016
Joagbaje:

grin grin grin
It's true nah.
not like these atheists pretenders who worship Satan in their closets but come here to pretend they don't believe in Satan.
Just imagine Frank317 boldly without shame attesting to the fact that Steve Jobs became an atheist because he saw a picture of Biafran children. He blamed God for the Nigerian civil war, so be denied the existence of God.
Ah Otio. Meanwhile the guy na confirm Satanist who was finding occasion to blab. Now his gone, by now him eye don shine.
Re: The Mystery Of Iniquity, And The Revelation Of The Wicked One by Joagbaje(m): 2:43pm On Apr 25, 2016
analice107:

It's true nah.
not like these atheists pretenders who worship Satan in their closets but come here to pretend they don't believe in Satan.
Just imagine Frank317 boldly without shame attesting to the fact that Steve Jobs became an atheist because he saw a picture of Biafran children. He blamed God for the Nigerian civil war, so be denied the existence of God.
Ah Otio. Meanwhile the guy na confirm Satanist who was finding occasion to blab. Now his gone, by now him eye don shine.

Bible says to be either hot or cold . Not lukwarm
Re: The Mystery Of Iniquity, And The Revelation Of The Wicked One by analice107: 9:32pm On Apr 25, 2016
Joagbaje:

Bible says to be either hot or cold . Not lukwarm
My point exactly.
Re: The Mystery Of Iniquity, And The Revelation Of The Wicked One by MrPresident1: 3:51pm On Apr 26, 2016
analice107:

Yes, that's the Brian behind Alien conspiracy.
CNN is owned by Ted Turner. He is a professed Satanist who have already confessed while still alive that he is waiting for death to come, and that he was going to hell for that is where he belongs.

Sis., many of these atheists are confirmed satanists except a few ignorant ones who think atheism is the new cool and a fashionable item to identify with. These core devil worshippers are hiding under the cover of atheism, they can profess to be atheists in public without drawing undue attention, but many of them cannot openly claim to be satanists without getting themselves scrutinized, even in the most liberal societies.

You can rebel against religion, but you cannot rebel against God, but many of these atheists are in rebellion against God because of the evil and devious work of their hands, their souls are stained and dirty, and they are reserved for punishment. How can you rebel against God? The very air you are breathing in, the very blood that is flowing in your veins? Is it not madness? They have sinned very evil, grievous, and hideous sins against God and He has promised to deal with them ruthlessly. To make sure they do not repent, He has placed them under delusion and darkness until their time of recompense comes.

The FOOL says in his heart that there is no God.

2 Likes

Re: The Mystery Of Iniquity, And The Revelation Of The Wicked One by MrPresident1: 3:59pm On Apr 26, 2016
analice107:

It's true nah.

Let me buttress a point to you to confirm that what you have said is true:

23 And the light of a candle shall shine no more at all in thee; and the voice of the bridegroom and of the bride shall be heard no more at all in thee: for thy merchants were the great men of the earth; for by thy sorceries were all nations deceived.

All these people we think are great people in Babylon today, they are all satanists, the higher they are in society the closer they are to satan. Babylon is cursed, and in God's eyes she is already destroyed. All her great men are Satanists, all these big Babylonian business entities and empires, they are all the product of sorcery, and God has promised to deal ruthlessly with all of them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Mystery Of Iniquity, And The Revelation Of The Wicked One by analice107: 7:11pm On Apr 26, 2016
MrPresident1:

Sis., many of these atheists are confirmed satanists except a few ignorant ones who think atheism is the new cool and a fashionable item to identify with. These core devil worshippers are hiding under the cover of atheism, they can profess to be atheists in public without drawing attention, many of them cannot openly claim to be satanists without getting themselves scrutinized, even in the most liberal societies.

You can rebel against religion, but you cannot rebel against God, but of these atheists are in rebellion against God because of the evil and devious work of their hands, their souls are stained and dirty, and they are reserved for punishment. How can you rebel against God? The very air you are breathing in, the very blood that is flowing in your veins? Is it not madness? They have sinned very evil, grievous, and hideous sins against God and He has promised to deal with them ruthlessly. To make sure they do not repent, He has placed them under delusion and darkness until their time of recompense comes.

The FOOL says in his heart that there is no God.

They are indeed stained and dirty. I have always known that atheists are Satanists.
The same thing Satan did in Eden is what they do today
The same questions Satan asked Jesus when he tempted him, are the same questions the Atheists are demanding of God today.

Satan to Jesus = if you are the son of God, throw yourself down from this mountain.

Atheists to God = "If You exists show yourself physically then they will believe you". And many more.

You know? Most of them are the reverse of Romans 12:1
I beseech you Brethren by the mercies of God, that you present your bodies as living sacrifices, holy and acceptable unto God...

They, on the other hand are presenting themselves as living sacrifices to Satan too.
They hate Christians with bile.

I went into a thread here once "How He (Melin) became a Satanist".

That guy was urging his kind to blaspheme God more so that the spirit of God will recede more from them. He said when the spirit of God is around, the demons can't operate very well. That's when I understood why atheist blaspheme against God so much.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Mystery Of Iniquity, And The Revelation Of The Wicked One by analice107: 7:31pm On Apr 26, 2016
MrPresident1:

Let me buttress a point to you to confirm that what you have said is true:

23 And the light of a candle shall shine no more at all in thee; and the voice of the bridegroom and of the bride shall be heard no more at all in thee: for thy merchants were the great men of the earth; for by thy sorceries were all nations deceived.

All these people we think are great people in Babylon today, they are all satanists, the higher they are in society the closer they are to satan. Babylon is cursed, and in God's eyes she is already destroyed. All her great men are Satanists, all these big Babylonian business entities and empires, they are all the product of sorcery, and God has promised to deal ruthlessly with all of them.

My dear, very very true.
I read the Left Behind Series by Tim Lahaye, The first book in the series "The Left Behind", described a scenario Immediately Rapture took place, the Antichrist from no where's steps on, with all this explanations as to what happened and solutions to the very pressing issues then, These super rich Babylonians, handed over their cooperation to him without any pressure.
What you said is so true, these super rich men are just custodians of those riches until the Son of Perdition appears.
They have been sold to Satan hand and foot.

1 Like

Re: The Mystery Of Iniquity, And The Revelation Of The Wicked One by MrPresident1: 10:15pm On May 09, 2016
Read cool
Re: The Mystery Of Iniquity, And The Revelation Of The Wicked One by orunto27: 11:44am On May 10, 2016
Yes you are very right. But only those who know how to ask and those specifically set aside to always work with the Holy Spirit, get the Holy Spirit as their Comforter. Jacob was preferred to Esau. David was chosen among his Dongari brothers to be King over Israel. Joseph, Daniel, Shadrak etc were all specially chosen for the Holy Spirit. Jesus Christ, The Righteous prayed for you and I and the First group of Disciples and Apostles to be blessed with the Holy Spirit. In the Beginning, God said, "Let there be Light". In this, God demonstrated three major Holy Spirits of Light(Discipline for you, I and all those demonstrable names you mentioned in your write up). Spirit of Wisdom(female) for us to reason and the Spirit of Instruction(vocative command) as in Let. So it became very relevant later when the Word of God, that was God came down as The Light of God to open our Minds that we are the light and salt of the world. There are 24 Crown Spirits @ the Throne of Grace.. Jesus won 7 of them for all who believe in Him. It is the exercise of these 7 Spirits in each of us that gave rise to GEJ, OBJ, CHURCHILL, POPE FRANCIS, W.S. etc. Believers in Jesus and His acceptance of those who believe in Him is as The Lord pleases. God bless you with Wisdom to be wiser next time. Amen.
Re: The Mystery Of Iniquity, And The Revelation Of The Wicked One by orunto27: 11:56am On May 10, 2016
Is @ The Pleasures and Time of God in Christ Jesus.
Re: The Mystery Of Iniquity, And The Revelation Of The Wicked One by MrPresident1: 5:40pm On May 19, 2016
2Thessalonians 2:7
For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way.

This verse is telling us that the mystery of iniquity is already at work, and that the work of this spirit is only being tempered by the presence of the Holy Spirit, when the Holy Spirit is taken out of the way, it will be total collapse into chaos because the leadership and control mechanisms in the world, all of them will collapse. They will all become dumb. The veil that has been placed over the eyes of men that has allowed satan to work unnoticed will be lifted and everyone will be able to identify the wicked one, whom Christ will destroy by the brightness of his coming.

2Thessalonians 2:8-9
And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:
9 Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,
Re: The Mystery Of Iniquity, And The Revelation Of The Wicked One by MrPresident1: 9:28am On May 21, 2016
Analice107 good morning grin
Re: The Mystery Of Iniquity, And The Revelation Of The Wicked One by Anas09: 3:06pm On May 21, 2016
MrPresident1:
Analice107 good morning grin
Good Morning Mr President1 grin
Re: The Mystery Of Iniquity, And The Revelation Of The Wicked One by MrPresident1: 6:25am On May 22, 2016
Anas09:

Good Morning Mr President1 grin

I called you so you can come and read the thread grin
Re: The Mystery Of Iniquity, And The Revelation Of The Wicked One by MrPresident1: 1:45pm On Jul 06, 2016
Read

(1) (2) (Reply)

#throwbackthursday: COZA Nigeria Welcomes Benny Hinn To Abuja (photos) / Appreciation To All Casts And Crew - Mike Bamiloye / Pastor David Ibiyeomie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.