Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,908 members, 7,802,953 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:08 AM

Puzzle : Let's See How Fast And Intelligent You Are - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Puzzle : Let's See How Fast And Intelligent You Are (1358 Views)

Let See How Intelligent You Are - Photo / Let's See Who Can Find Out The Animals In These Pictures. / Solve This Puzzle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Puzzle : Let's See How Fast And Intelligent You Are by princemillla(m): 10:31pm On Apr 20, 2016
Let me see how fast you are......
THIS IS A small CHALLENGE 4 INTELLIGENT BRAINS:

The name of a country is hiding in the consecutive letters within a sentence.

For example, FRANCE is hiding in, the sentence
"The runners who lived at the top of the cliff ran centuries ago" . (clifF RAN CEenturies).

Find the name of the country hiding in the consecutive letters within these sentences.

1. You all must pay it back, or each of you will be in trouble.

2. Was Doctor Dolittle's favorite animal a glib yak?

3. A true optimist will never let hope rush away.

4. How often can a daydream come true?

5. Is there a health spa in this hotel?

6. They are going in diametrically opposite directions.

7. Is the county fair a nice place to visit?

8. The foot with which I lead is my left one.

9. He owns a ranch in Arizona.

10. The foods we deny ourselves are usually tasty.

Happy thinking!

Mods share let's play game wink
Re: Puzzle : Let's See How Fast And Intelligent You Are by Yuneehk(f): 10:55pm On Apr 20, 2016
1- Korea
2- Libya
3- Peru
4- Canada
5- Spain
6- India
7- Iran
8- Chile
9- China
10- Sweden
Re: Puzzle : Let's See How Fast And Intelligent You Are by emorse(m): 11:04pm On Apr 20, 2016
1. Korea.
2. Libya.
3. Peru.
4. Canada.
5. Spain.
6. India.
7. Iran.
8. Chile.
9. China.
10. Sweden.
Re: Puzzle : Let's See How Fast And Intelligent You Are by emorse(m): 11:06pm On Apr 20, 2016
Re: Puzzle : Let's See How Fast And Intelligent You Are by emorse(m): 11:07pm On Apr 20, 2016
Yuneehk:
1- Korea
2- Libya
3- Peru
4- Canada
5- Spain
6- India
7- Iran
8- Chile
9- China
10- Sweden
you beat me to it. Smart babe.

**modified**
And pretty too.
Re: Puzzle : Let's See How Fast And Intelligent You Are by Yuneehk(f): 11:17pm On Apr 20, 2016
emorse:
you beat me to it. Smart babe.
**modified** And pretty too.
Kikikikiki cheesy Thanks too

(1) (Reply)

English To Yoruba / Hi Genius Solve This / Where Do You Play The Ball(pk) If I Tell You Hints

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.