Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,835 members, 7,798,806 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:41 AM

A16 Enugu Corpers - NYSC (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / A16 Enugu Corpers (21728 Views)

Enugu Corpers Die On Their Way From Camp To Place Of Primary Assignment (Graphic / Niger Batch A16 Let's Meet Here. / Lagos A16 Stream 1 Lets Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A16 Enugu Corpers by tochukwujoseph(m): 2:48pm On Apr 24, 2016
[color=#000099][/color]pls some should add me with this number on Enugu team plz. 07039674189
Re: A16 Enugu Corpers by pheonix23: 9:09pm On Apr 24, 2016
I am a pharmacist. . Currently serving in enugu.. the state pays pharmacists 45k.. asides federal allowee

Xhiss:
I want to redeploy..abeg hw much does enugu pay corper pharmacists

1 Like

Re: A16 Enugu Corpers by ferdyferd: 9:20pm On Apr 24, 2016
CROBBOY:
You have been added to the group.
CONTACT REMOVED!
Have Fun!
You too much
Re: A16 Enugu Corpers by Nobody: 9:30pm On Apr 24, 2016
Please who is leaving for camp on Tuesday?
Re: A16 Enugu Corpers by Jackpat(m): 10:25pm On Apr 24, 2016
oh! dis is lovely...welcome to awgu camp, the best camp in naija, don't get me wrong and think you are coming to d finest camp oh! awgu camp is d best cos you will get fit and ready to serve under d sun or in d rain....i am one of d batch b corps member serving under awgu local govt. wch is where you're coming for your camping.. so if there is any way I can help contact me on whatsapp 08034496349....attached to my msg is a pix of how we've been preparing for you guys...journey mercy down here

Re: A16 Enugu Corpers by Sexyolori(f): 10:36pm On Apr 24, 2016
oluwafirefunmi:
I heard the camp is terrible cry
Enugu is ok, it's just that the camp has rough grounds as a result of d hills. When you arrive please do well to patronise Master Kitchen for your delicious meals...
Re: A16 Enugu Corpers by ifybestie: 10:45pm On Apr 24, 2016
Ones U drop @ holy ghost..Dia u can board a bus going direct to Agwu ..dats wia Enugu camp is..shudn't be more dan 4h due to fuel scarcity..Enugu camp is interesting..D terrain is very friendly-full of stones bt its a typical example of camp setting..problem of water dey bt shouldn't b dat much coz of rainy season.
Re: A16 Enugu Corpers by ifybestie: 10:50pm On Apr 24, 2016
Ones U drop @ holy ghost..Dia u can board a bus going direct to Agwu ..dats wia Enugu camp is..shudn't be more dan 4h due to fuel scarcity..Enugu camp is interesting..D terrain is very friendly-full of stones bt its a typical example of camp setting..problem of water dey bt shouldn't b dat much coz of rainy season
Re: A16 Enugu Corpers by Sexyolori(f): 10:52pm On Apr 24, 2016
CROBBOY:

Thanks Boss.

For the aspect of the hostel, we will sort that out there.

As for water, are there no boreholes atleast or what?

Also, what is the distance and cost of transportation from Enugu main town to the camp?

Do you also have idea about airport caps to the camp?

cc
oluwafirefunmi
Der are tanks in camp where corpers can fetch water, queuing for water is a normal thing especially when so many people are fetching at once. As for distance to camp, from Gariki it's about 1hour for a good vehicle and the price is 250 though there might be a little hike because of corpers but you shouldn't pay more than 300. There are two transport services that go straight to Awgu (where d camp is located) Awgu mass and Agwu city...
Re: A16 Enugu Corpers by Sexyolori(f): 11:00pm On Apr 24, 2016
sydneyboss:

No sir, I just came in to peep. hoping to get Enugu as my SOD in stream two. lucky you bro
Not sure there will be a Stream 2 for Enugu though. Got the info from the state officials.
Re: A16 Enugu Corpers by CROBBOY(m): 11:10pm On Apr 24, 2016
Thank you sexyolori for your wonderful contribution?
Do you mind if you join our Whatsapp group?
Re: A16 Enugu Corpers by CROBBOY(m): 11:14pm On Apr 24, 2016
Jackpat:
oh! dis is lovely...welcome to awgu camp, the best camp in naija, don't get me wrong and think you are coming to d finest camp oh! awgu camp is d best cos you will get fit and ready to serve under d sun or in d rain....i am one of d batch b corps member serving under awgu local govt. wch is where you're coming for your camping.. so if there is any way I can help contact me on whatsapp 08034496349....attached to my msg is a pix of how we've been preparing for you guys...journey mercy down here

Done Sir.

Welcome!
Re: A16 Enugu Corpers by Sexyolori(f): 11:17pm On Apr 24, 2016
ifybestie:
Ones U drop @ holy ghost..Dia u can board a bus going direct to Agwu ..dats wia Enugu camp is..shudn't be more dan 4h due to fuel scarcity..Enugu camp is interesting..D terrain is very friendly-full of stones bt its a typical example of camp setting..problem of water dey bt shouldn't b dat much coz of rainy season.
Either HolyGhost or Gariki, u can get a vehicle
Re: A16 Enugu Corpers by Sexyolori(f): 11:18pm On Apr 24, 2016
CROBBOY:

I don't...
Re: A16 Enugu Corpers by CROBBOY(m): 11:20pm On Apr 24, 2016
Sexyolori:
I don't...
Alright then.
So how do we proceed from here
Re: A16 Enugu Corpers by Sexyolori(f): 11:30pm On Apr 24, 2016
[quote author=CROBBOY post=45012904]
Alright then.

So how do we proceed from here[/quote
Seen it?
Re: A16 Enugu Corpers by Sexyolori(f): 11:33pm On Apr 24, 2016
CROBBOY:

Alright then.

So how do we proceed from here
Seen d number?
Re: A16 Enugu Corpers by CROBBOY(m): 11:44pm On Apr 24, 2016
Sexyolori:
Seen d number?
I am about to
Re: A16 Enugu Corpers by mrmesh: 1:45am On Apr 25, 2016
I plan to leave on weds morning from Abuja,any other person leaving that day...?
Re: A16 Enugu Corpers by mrmesh: 1:45am On Apr 25, 2016
My number is 07060550041,I'd love to join the room
Re: A16 Enugu Corpers by sydneyboss(m): 6:39am On Apr 25, 2016
Sexyolori:

Not sure there will be a Stream 2 for Enugu though. Got the info from the state officials.

I doubt but let's watch and see
Re: A16 Enugu Corpers by jkels(m): 6:59am On Apr 25, 2016
Add me to the whatsapp group. Might still be of help in my own little way. Am not a PCM neither am I a CSCM. But we have got free corpers lodge for most people posted to Enugu South/North for their PPA. Good Luck and safe journey to all PCM as you jorney down to Coal City State. The best state in the South Eastern Nigeria
Re: A16 Enugu Corpers by gistsky: 7:54am On Apr 25, 2016
Add me 08166945006
Re: A16 Enugu Corpers by Nobody: 8:07am On Apr 25, 2016
Enugu Camp is really nice and the food is awesome. I am talking about the "mami market." but sometimes you may experience dizziness after each training due to the fact that it is hill.

So, try to get there on time so as to select the best room. In my own time, we employed those who cleaned our room daily and swept it three times per day, cleaned our toilets, washed our clothes and made sure the surroundings were neat.

What I cherished most in Enugu was the cool breeze. It's usually cold especially at night and in the morning and my bed was just beside the window. Didn't wear anything except pant because I love cold weather cheesy

There's still a lot more to talk about.
Re: A16 Enugu Corpers by Sexyolori(f): 9:13am On Apr 25, 2016
sydneyboss:

I doubt but let's watch and see
Yeah, Fingers crossed
Re: A16 Enugu Corpers by Sexyolori(f): 9:18am On Apr 25, 2016
J
CROBBOY:

Have u added me to d group?
Re: A16 Enugu Corpers by babatundejunior: 9:51am On Apr 25, 2016
Sadeeq is d name from abuja dis is my digits 07061844390 pls addme to d watsapp group am equally posted to enugu kinda scared of that place bt enough words of encouragement has made me decide to stay dere I will b waiting to hear from u guys cant wait to b in enugu
Re: A16 Enugu Corpers by CROBBOY(m): 9:53am On Apr 25, 2016
jkels:
Add me to the whatsapp group. Might still be of help in my own little way. Am not a PCM neither am I a CSCM. But we have got free corpers lodge for most people posted to Enugu South/North for their PPA. Good Luck and safe journey to all PCM as you jorney down to Coal City State. The best state in the South Eastern Nigeria

Sexyolori:
J
Have u added me to d group?

I have not gotten your contacts to add you to the WhatsApp group.

It will be of great benefits if you can provide your respective numbers through any of the available channels.

Thank you!
Re: A16 Enugu Corpers by CROBBOY(m): 9:58am On Apr 25, 2016
gistsky:
Add me 08166945006
Done!
Re: A16 Enugu Corpers by CROBBOY(m): 10:14am On Apr 25, 2016
babatundejunior:
Sadeeq is d name from abuja dis is my digits 07061844390 pls addme to d watsapp group am equally posted to enugu kinda scared of that place bt enough words of encouragement has made me decide to stay dere I will b waiting to hear from u guys cant wait to b in enugu

You have been added.

Believe me when I say the kind-hearted and open-hearted gurus we have in our WhatsApp group are sufficient enough to not only provide timely information, but to help you out (from their experiences) with the 'Dos and Don'ts' that will aid in making your stay in Enugu state an experience to remember.

Have fun!
Re: A16 Enugu Corpers by Sexyolori(f): 11:26am On Apr 25, 2016
CROBBOY:

I have not gotten your contacts to add you to the WhatsApp group.

It will be of great benefits if you can provide your respective numbers through any of the available channels.

Thank you!
I have sent my number via ur mail
Re: A16 Enugu Corpers by Ayanfeminikan(f): 11:31am On Apr 25, 2016
Here is my number please add me up 08060846980

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

State With Better Pay Package For Medical Personnel Serving / Stunning Calisthenics Display By Corpers In Kaduna (Photos) / Is There Age Limit For Nysc Eligibility For Graduates?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.