Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,925 members, 7,806,685 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:47 PM

This Tecno Tab Has The Longest Lasting Battery Life. Lasts Up To 4days - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / This Tecno Tab Has The Longest Lasting Battery Life. Lasts Up To 4days (6111 Views)

Long Lasting Battery? Things To Avoid While Charging / Here's Proof My Phone Has The Longest Lasting Battery In The World / Top Android Phones With Long-lasting Battery Life In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Tecno Tab Has The Longest Lasting Battery Life. Lasts Up To 4days by collinic: 2:38am On Apr 21, 2016
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2468826_53a978f46511b4c5ea74fca7b92f15c637dbb04b1ac1c6d5cb6d4ba85f0d705da5686b80_jpeg6762792c328a56aff52d8912dd1fcd48

Rated as the tablet with longest lasting battery. The Tecno Tab H8 DroiPad is a very high configuration and a battery capacity of 5100mAh to enable you do more with the tab. Here and the Specs and Features of this awesome tab
Re: This Tecno Tab Has The Longest Lasting Battery Life. Lasts Up To 4days by nairayouthcom(m): 9:12am On Apr 21, 2016
Op u get it ryt, haven't regret that i bought the tab.... Mehn, it last longer like how i do last on bed grin

2 Likes

Re: This Tecno Tab Has The Longest Lasting Battery Life. Lasts Up To 4days by McWhillion(m): 11:39am On Apr 21, 2016
When I saw this thread I knew it has to be this tab. You can do whatever on it for a full 24 hrs on full battery and you will still have 60% battery at the end of the day.
Re: This Tecno Tab Has The Longest Lasting Battery Life. Lasts Up To 4days by Frontier2: 11:48am On Apr 21, 2016
McWhillion:
When I saw this thread I knew it has to be this tab. You can do whatever on it for a full 24 hrs on full battery and you will still have 60% battery at the end of the day.
Really but this Tab is not new in the market. I think is the best tab from Tecno so far
Re: This Tecno Tab Has The Longest Lasting Battery Life. Lasts Up To 4days by omoalajah(m): 12:14pm On Apr 21, 2016
Wow. This is great!! Long lasting battery on a tab. U should be able to do more with it.
Re: This Tecno Tab Has The Longest Lasting Battery Life. Lasts Up To 4days by Edunwa302(m): 12:55pm On Apr 21, 2016
Currently posting with the tab .......its simply super tab
Re: This Tecno Tab Has The Longest Lasting Battery Life. Lasts Up To 4days by harmbhrosz(m): 1:28pm On Apr 21, 2016
collinic:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2468826_53a978f46511b4c5ea74fca7b92f15c637dbb04b1ac1c6d5cb6d4ba85f0d705da5686b80_jpeg6762792c328a56aff52d8912dd1fcd48

Rated as the tablet with longest lasting battery. The Tecno Tab H8 DroiPad is a very high configuration and a battery capacity of 5100mAh to enable you do more with the tab. Here and the Specs and Features of this awesome tab

- See more at: http://www.getdtips.com/2016/04/tecno-tab-h8-droipad-specs-features-and.html#sthash.mewSTkY5.dpuf

nairayouthcom:
Op u get it ryt, haven't regret that i bought the tab.... Mehn, it last longer like how i do last on bed grin

McWhillion:

Frontier2:
Really but this Tab is not new in the market. I think is the best tab from Tecno so far

omoalajah:
Wow. This is great!! Long lasting battery on a tab. U should be able to do more with it.

Edunwa302:
Currently posting with the tab .......its simply super tab

What is wrong with you marketers sef

A tap with 8-inches screen that has a 5100mah battery has the longest battery life? undecided

Oukitel n Ulefone 5.5" phones that has a 6000mah battery capacity what should they say?

This Tecno's strategy will backfire someday

4 Likes

Re: This Tecno Tab Has The Longest Lasting Battery Life. Lasts Up To 4days by Edunwa302(m): 1:37pm On Apr 21, 2016
harmbhrosz:

A tap with 8-inches screen that has a 5100mah battery has the longest battery life? undecided

Oukitel n Ulefone 5.5" phones that has a 6000mah battery capacity what should they say?

Are you OK?
Re: This Tecno Tab Has The Longest Lasting Battery Life. Lasts Up To 4days by harmbhrosz(m): 1:43pm On Apr 21, 2016
Edunwa302:

Are you OK?
bro I should be asking u that

1 Like

Re: This Tecno Tab Has The Longest Lasting Battery Life. Lasts Up To 4days by collinic: 1:46pm On Apr 21, 2016
harmbhrosz:

harmbhrosz:

Do u realise that when rating a good tab u consider some factors like if the parts of the tab is rapidly available or is it when it spoil u dump the tab? Tecno has already gained ground in the Nigeria Mobile Market with the parts every where in d market. And the 5100mAh battery has been severally reviewed by users who has it and they've been recommending the H8 tab because of the long lasting battery capacity

And beside am talking about tab and not smartphones note that, if u no any tab with higher battery capacity even upto 5000mAh list them here with prove of there battery capacity including users reviews
Re: This Tecno Tab Has The Longest Lasting Battery Life. Lasts Up To 4days by Nobody: 2:19pm On Apr 21, 2016
The tab dey try wella.flexing my own.but I want to ask a question.can I root dis tab.will it affect the tab.

Re: This Tecno Tab Has The Longest Lasting Battery Life. Lasts Up To 4days by harmbhrosz(m): 3:35pm On Apr 21, 2016
collinic:

Do u realise that when rating a good tab u consider some factors like if the parts of the tab is rapidly available or is it when it spoil u dump the tab? Tecno has already gained ground in the Nigeria Mobile Market with the parts every where in d market. And the 5100mAh battery has been severally reviewed by users who has it and they've been recommending the H8 tab because of the long lasting battery capacity

And beside am talking about tab and not smartphones note that, if u no any tab with higher battery capacity even upto 5000mAh list them here with prove of there battery capacity including users reviews
wow lipsrsealed you're surprisingly...., don't knw d right word to use coz I don't wanna sound insultive.
Re: This Tecno Tab Has The Longest Lasting Battery Life. Lasts Up To 4days by 4llerbuntu(m): 5:28pm On Apr 21, 2016
i own this. I use it daily.

The best you will get out of this tab is 6 hrs screen on time with the brightness turned down to its lowest.

It is LAGGY, it is slow. The OS (5.0) is very buggy. The screen is poor quality.

The speakers are front facing and can be very loud if you increase the values in Engineering mode

The moment you start tinkering with it, be ready to flash it with the stock ROM ever so often.

i've tried my best to help its condition, rooted, debloated, applied tweaks. its still crap

If Tecno has outstanding stock they should just reduce the price to flog them, instead of paying you people to tell lies and fight others online.

7 Likes

Re: This Tecno Tab Has The Longest Lasting Battery Life. Lasts Up To 4days by StarMogul(m): 7:02pm On Apr 21, 2016
nairayouthcom:
how much is it
Re: This Tecno Tab Has The Longest Lasting Battery Life. Lasts Up To 4days by xxxtedyxxx(m): 7:28pm On Apr 21, 2016
Run away from tecno. Tecno is crap. Even the yeye marketers can't tell a good lie.

1 Like

Re: This Tecno Tab Has The Longest Lasting Battery Life. Lasts Up To 4days by collinic: 7:40pm On Apr 21, 2016
harmbhrosz:
wow lipsrsealed you're surprisingly...., don't knw d right word to use coz I don't wanna sound insultive.

Am sorry, but u don't have to be insultive cause we are discussing and we are not quarrelling. Thank u
Re: This Tecno Tab Has The Longest Lasting Battery Life. Lasts Up To 4days by nairayouthcom(m): 8:26pm On Apr 21, 2016
StarMogul:
how much is it
Got mine 41.5k not upto 2months now sha
Re: This Tecno Tab Has The Longest Lasting Battery Life. Lasts Up To 4days by nairayouthcom(m): 8:27pm On Apr 21, 2016
StarMogul:
how much is it
Re: This Tecno Tab Has The Longest Lasting Battery Life. Lasts Up To 4days by nairayouthcom(m): 8:37pm On Apr 21, 2016
makapoda:
The tab dey try wella.flexing my own.but I want to ask a question.can I root dis tab.will it affect the tab.

You can i don root mine since..........
Re: This Tecno Tab Has The Longest Lasting Battery Life. Lasts Up To 4days by StarMogul(m): 9:37pm On Apr 21, 2016
nairayouthcom:

thanks bro
Re: This Tecno Tab Has The Longest Lasting Battery Life. Lasts Up To 4days by McWhillion(m): 11:04pm On Apr 21, 2016
harmbhrosz:

wait, who is this one. I saw a thread that says something that interests me and I decided to comment, how does that make me a marketer. See I don't have time to argue with you or anyone for that matter. If you're not dumb you would ask yourselves why someone is marketing a tab that has been in the market for a year now.
Re: This Tecno Tab Has The Longest Lasting Battery Life. Lasts Up To 4days by McWhillion(m): 11:11pm On Apr 21, 2016
Frontier2:
I don't know about it been the best from Tecno but all I know is that I have never seen a gadget with that kinda battery life.

1 Like

Re: This Tecno Tab Has The Longest Lasting Battery Life. Lasts Up To 4days by McWhillion(m): 11:31pm On Apr 21, 2016
4llerbuntu:
i own this. I use it daily.

The best you will get out of this tab is 6 hrs screen on time with the brightness turned down to its lowest.

It is LAGGY, it is slow. The OS (5.0) is very buggy. The screen is poor quality.

The speakers are front facing and can be very loud if you increase the values in Engineering mode

The moment you start tinkering with it, be ready to flash it with the stock ROM ever so often.

i've tried my best to help its condition, rooted, debloated, applied tweaks. its still crap

If Tecno has outstanding stock they should just reduce the price to flog them, instead of paying you people to tell lies and fight others online.

Well your luck. I got mine August last year, although I don't use it much now cos it's kinda big n heavy for me. The battery does not disappoint. I had to put it on this night and take a picture to show you how good the battery is. It still shows 50 hrs remaining and it's 98%. Just because it doesn't work for you doesn't mean you've to rubbish the product.

1 Like

Re: This Tecno Tab Has The Longest Lasting Battery Life. Lasts Up To 4days by louiscole360: 8:44pm On Apr 26, 2016
McWhillion:
I don't know about it been the best from Tecno but all I know is that I have never seen a gadget with that kinda battery life.
What's the mAh
Re: This Tecno Tab Has The Longest Lasting Battery Life. Lasts Up To 4days by yemzeben(m): 4:35pm On Apr 27, 2016
nairayouthcom:

You can i don root mine since..........
pls how did you root yours? I have been trying to root mine for a while now but no success.
Re: This Tecno Tab Has The Longest Lasting Battery Life. Lasts Up To 4days by nairayouthcom(m): 4:42pm On Apr 27, 2016
yemzeben:
pls how did you root yours? I have been trying to root mine for a while now but no success.

Go download MTK ENGINEERING tools, if u download am finish i will do video tutorial for u on how to change d imei
Re: This Tecno Tab Has The Longest Lasting Battery Life. Lasts Up To 4days by Nobody: 5:25pm On Apr 27, 2016
collinic:

Do u even know what u are saying? If u had said best budget tablet I would have agreed with u (even though there are still lots of budget tablets with better battries). Do u know iPad air has 8,820mah battery? Ur tecno droidpad will be out or juice and iPad air will still have 70% battery left because it runs iOS which runs on less power than android. My iPhone 5c with less than 1,600mah battery lasts much longer than my lg g3 with 3,000mah battery and galaxy s6 with 2,600mah battery.

Lenovo yoga 3 (6,000mah), lenovo yoga 2 (6,400mah), iPad mini 2 (6,470mah), Google pixel c, etc all have better batteries than drioid pad.

Re: This Tecno Tab Has The Longest Lasting Battery Life. Lasts Up To 4days by yinka360nl1: 5:56pm On Apr 27, 2016
Only dumb peeps will come to a public forum and accuse anyone that shares his mind a marketer. Leave him.
McWhillion:

wait, who is this one. I saw a thread that says something that interests me and I decided to comment, how does that make me a marketer. See I don't have time to argue with you or anyone for that matter. If you're not dumb you would ask yourselves why someone is marketing a tab that has been in the market for a year now.
Re: This Tecno Tab Has The Longest Lasting Battery Life. Lasts Up To 4days by omoalajah(m): 6:17pm On Apr 27, 2016
So all nairaland users are agents? The way some people think. Cant people voice their opinion and experiences any more? Isnt this a public forum?
Re: This Tecno Tab Has The Longest Lasting Battery Life. Lasts Up To 4days by 360koncepts: 6:20pm On Apr 27, 2016
The tab is good as the price. If u want to pay more, go and buy samsung tabs
Re: This Tecno Tab Has The Longest Lasting Battery Life. Lasts Up To 4days by gingerman876: 6:32pm On Apr 27, 2016
Laughing Out Loud
McWhillion:
Re: This Tecno Tab Has The Longest Lasting Battery Life. Lasts Up To 4days by louiscole360: 7:44pm On Apr 27, 2016
Who they do epp abeg??

harmbhrosz:

(1) (2) (Reply)

People Are Sleeping On OPPO, One Of The Best Androids Globally / How To Switch On Phone Without Power Button / Gionee M6 - Grandmaster!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.