Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,105 members, 7,807,333 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:24 PM

Phone Thief's Hand Cut In Delta (pics) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Phone Thief's Hand Cut In Delta (pics) (66493 Views)

Phone Thief Tattooed Names Of Ladies He Has Slept With (Photos) / Man Hit By Stroke After Raping Wife’s Niece In Delta (pics) / Man's Hand Cut Off In Jos During Violent Clash. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Thief's Hand Cut In Delta (pics) by ceejay80s(m): 9:39am On Apr 21, 2016
jmichlins:
I know what he did was wrong but being an adult there are better ways to handle some issues. The man is a beast
What is dis one saying? So he should allow him to steal and tomorrow he comes back with a gun and rape his wife and probably kill him ?
Are u encouraging robbers?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Phone Thief's Hand Cut In Delta (pics) by dammytosh: 9:39am On Apr 21, 2016
Stealing phone should not warrant this unless he was armed. It is obvious that he was not.

I will give up my 400k + fones to restore that hand. It is very Sad.

80% of the youths that sceeam "Good For Him" will login with another account and Say Saraki's trial despite the over whelming evidence is Political Witch Hunt.

Poverty is a cancerous disease.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Phone Thief's Hand Cut In Delta (pics) by Baroba(m): 9:39am On Apr 21, 2016
Quakertellicus1:

It is possible...but you need someone called a microvascular surgeon...who not only has to put the hand back on, but also get the blood vessels back too as closely as possible....and the operation must be done IMMEDIATELY the guy gets to hospital.

True, but the hand should have been preserved in ice as soon as possible to have any chance.. Unfortunately, we don't even have the medical facilities to dream of such..

The animal that did this to a minor dersrves to be locked up for decades, this is way too extreme..

1 Like

Re: Phone Thief's Hand Cut In Delta (pics) by AkumahTalk(m): 9:39am On Apr 21, 2016
When THIEF MAN jam CRASE MAN = ?
Re: Phone Thief's Hand Cut In Delta (pics) by slyrone(m): 9:39am On Apr 21, 2016
ElijahtemmyD:
Did anyone care to know how the owner of the phone surfer to buy the phone.

Nice justice, he deserves more than that. Tell him to go and watch prison break season T-bag uses rubber hand so is not a new thing. Lesson for the up coming rubbers out there.
nor be only rubbers na plastics

1 Like

Re: Phone Thief's Hand Cut In Delta (pics) by kceewhyte(m): 9:40am On Apr 21, 2016
John Abruzi??

1 Like

Re: Phone Thief's Hand Cut In Delta (pics) by zubbyenebeli: 9:41am On Apr 21, 2016
Hahahahahaha,o boy eee,oya na,use theother go thief another phone na,kikikikiiki

1 Like

Re: Phone Thief's Hand Cut In Delta (pics) by eROCK247(m): 9:42am On Apr 21, 2016
wheredemdey:
Everything about this life was designed to frustrate and destroy the poor man.

Just because of mere phone....they just chopped off this mans hand....while our politicians steal and r.ape us daily and we hail them.....

Walahi this man was too harsh jare...i knw the owner is poor and angry too buy jeeez....if it were ma relation he did this to...i will find him and inflict more pain on him and his household....rubbish

So u mean ur relation dey thief thru window? Cos if they dnt, there'll be no cause for ur rage

2 Likes

Re: Phone Thief's Hand Cut In Delta (pics) by Realdeals(m): 9:43am On Apr 21, 2016
It's pitiful though, but who knows the guy might be armed
Re: Phone Thief's Hand Cut In Delta (pics) by emperorchedda(m): 9:43am On Apr 21, 2016
wheredemdey:
Everything about this life was designed to frustrate and destroy the poor man.

Just because of mere phone....they just chopped off this mans hand....while our politicians steal and r.ape us daily and we hail them.....

Walahi this man was too harsh jare...i knw the owner is poor and angry too buy jeeez....if it were ma relation he did this to...i will find him and inflict more pain on him and his household....rubbish
Come and pass your hand through my window to rob and watch how swiftly i'll cut off your hand

People that haven't been robbed don't know the kinda pain one feels to lose hard earned valuables to thieves

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Phone Thief's Hand Cut In Delta (pics) by Tosky001: 9:43am On Apr 21, 2016
sharia in action.
Re: Phone Thief's Hand Cut In Delta (pics) by slyrone(m): 9:45am On Apr 21, 2016
ceejay80s:

What is dis one saying? So he should allow him to steal and tomorrow he comes back with a gun and rape his wife and probably kill him ?
Are u encouraging robbers?
nor be so bro, he didn't ve to take laws into his hands na. this is extreme for a fine theft, if he steal diamond nko? he ll smash his balls with olumo rock? the law definitely has a punishment for such crime and I am certain its far from hand chopping. the right thing was for him to hand him over to d authorities. politicians r doing far worse na 4 newspaper den dey serve punishment
Re: Phone Thief's Hand Cut In Delta (pics) by Nobody: 9:45am On Apr 21, 2016
Esseite:
This is wrong on all levels...

It might sound absurd neither am i condoling bad beheaviors.

The thief is a minor.

Lack of hope or food have made people steal...do you know if his family was dieing of starvation and he though that was the only hope.

he could have just held the hand while the robber is caught.

You have rendered a man useless.. of what use would he be to the society with just an arm.

He has put another beggar on the street..

The only xtics that makes us different from the sharia antics which we vehemently oppose... is what we are practicing...

*clapping*.

Well said! smiley

1 Like

Re: Phone Thief's Hand Cut In Delta (pics) by Nobody: 9:45am On Apr 21, 2016
emperorchedda:
Come and pass your hand through my window to rob and how swiftly i'll cut off your hand

People that haven't been robbed don't know the kinda pain one feels to lose hard earned valuables to thieves

True
Re: Phone Thief's Hand Cut In Delta (pics) by emperorchedda(m): 9:45am On Apr 21, 2016
jmichlins:
I know what he did was wrong but being an adult there are better ways to handle some issues. The man is a beast
What concerns being an adult and losing your hard earned valuable to a criminal who wants to get rich overnight?

1 Like

Re: Phone Thief's Hand Cut In Delta (pics) by goodlifehyd1: 9:45am On Apr 21, 2016
it's too late the other part is dead already
rottennaija:
They should tried stitching the hand back now
Re: Phone Thief's Hand Cut In Delta (pics) by slapandfall(m): 9:47am On Apr 21, 2016
What is this one saying,

Don't let me say Potential Thief Spotted!

And who says he cant be useful with one arm? some have no arms and and more useful to the society than him even when he had both arms.

Who knows, this could be a positive turn around in his live. Just if atal this will make him a better person, he made himself learnt via the hard route.

Esseite:

The thief is a minor.

Lack of hope or food have made people steal...do you know if his family was dieing of starvation and he though that was the only hope.

You have rendered a man useless.. of what use would he be to the society with just an arm.

The only xtics that makes us different from the sharia antics which we vehemently oppose... is what we are practicing...

1 Like

Re: Phone Thief's Hand Cut In Delta (pics) by kelvinatkins(m): 9:48am On Apr 21, 2016
base on say we no dey thief but anywia we dey sometin go miss...
WAFFARIANS
Re: Phone Thief's Hand Cut In Delta (pics) by tottinova: 9:49am On Apr 21, 2016
henryanna36:
The young man pictured above met his waterloo as he tried to steal a phone by passing his hand through someone's window in Sapele, Delta state. The owner of the house on sighting the man’s hand fiddling for the phone, quickly went for a cutlass and cut of the man’s hand. Mr. Burglar ran away into the night crying with his amputated hand. Pictured above is the burglar at the hospital. See graphic photos below;

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/04/young-boys-hand-is-cut-off-as-he-tries.html

So there are cutlasses that can cut bone and flesh in one swipe tongue

1 Like

Re: Phone Thief's Hand Cut In Delta (pics) by AnanseK(m): 9:49am On Apr 21, 2016
Almajiri1:
I feel for the guy. I would've offered to give him the phone with food and money. Regardless of the harsh economic realities, we should never discard our humanity.

Where those big big SAN lawyers wey sabi to defend executive thieves. Go tell the judge say de boy no be thief ,na charge he wan charge de phone.
Re: Phone Thief's Hand Cut In Delta (pics) by BABANGBALI: 9:50am On Apr 21, 2016
He has been sharialised
Re: Phone Thief's Hand Cut In Delta (pics) by Maser: 9:51am On Apr 21, 2016
A very wicked man indeed!

This same man that amputated the hand of this poor boy and his likes on Nairaland who are hailing his action would be the very same people who will be aggressively defending very corrupt thieving politicians. So, in the end, it's not about discouraging crime, but pure human wickedness.

1 Like

Re: Phone Thief's Hand Cut In Delta (pics) by eROCK247(m): 9:52am On Apr 21, 2016
AreaFada2:

Actually in UK, a farm owner gunned down a thief who burgled his farm house at night. He also injured the second thief.

The farmer went to jail for like 7 years. The injured guy even claimed compensation. Not sure if he succeeded.

The law is about maintaining order and avoiding citizens taking laws into their own hands aka jungle justice.

A civilised society needs it.

Trust me, if u have bin robbed by merciless robbers/cultists (most of whom r underage BTW) you wouldn't be bent on obeying the law. The law doesn't compensate victims of robbery, stealing and other crime. I was robbed 3ce in sch and if I had d chance I'd have done worse to those guys

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Phone Thief's Hand Cut In Delta (pics) by emperorchedda(m): 9:53am On Apr 21, 2016
Esseite:

The thief is a minor.

do you know if what the thief was about to steal was the man's last hope, maybe the only phone he he has and without that phone he may not get his life saving call to help his family and his own life

Do you know if he has text messages on that phone that will rescue someone's life??

No matter how small don't steal because you never know the importance of that thing to the owner

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Phone Thief's Hand Cut In Delta (pics) by Nobody: 9:54am On Apr 21, 2016
Esseite:

The thief is a minor.

This is wickedness. The guy cannot claim this was done to prevent his phone from being stolen but simply to cause bodily harm.It was not even done in self defense as there was a protector in between them. He could have just grabbed the hand or used a stick on it. Very sad!!!!!

In the UK, he could get up to 7 years imprisonment for this and the thief could also sue his as.s

2 Likes

Re: Phone Thief's Hand Cut In Delta (pics) by AnanseK(m): 9:54am On Apr 21, 2016
Just one cut! The man can get employment in Saudi Arabia.

2 Likes

Re: Phone Thief's Hand Cut In Delta (pics) by emperorchedda(m): 9:54am On Apr 21, 2016
Almajiri1:
I feel for the guy. I would've offered to give him the phone with food and money. Regardless of the harsh economic realities, we should never discard our humanity.
What if the house owner is even as poor?
Re: Phone Thief's Hand Cut In Delta (pics) by Maser: 9:55am On Apr 21, 2016
Leeeekeeee:

Sense maker, as a matter of fact I will kill a thief if am opportune, afterall Jesus never discouraged the cruxification of the thieves on the cross..

You're truly evil, but evil always attracts evil. So don't be surprised at the things that happen in your life. Your heart is darkened.

1 Like

Re: Phone Thief's Hand Cut In Delta (pics) by salam1(m): 9:55am On Apr 21, 2016
okoro4:
No matter the man went an extra mile
wat if he's with gun don't u think he would v shot d owner of d phone
Re: Phone Thief's Hand Cut In Delta (pics) by OgaTheTop2: 9:55am On Apr 21, 2016
kennycanny:
weather the thief is a minor or not. It only takes a heartless human being to cut off another fellow hand because he was trying to steal a phone over the window.

A lighter punishment that will not cause this kind of permanent body damage is enough.
Did it ever occur to you that the thieve could've been summarily given jungle treatment and burnt to ashes?
To me, he is still lucky.

4 Likes

Re: Phone Thief's Hand Cut In Delta (pics) by gqboyy(m): 9:56am On Apr 21, 2016
sharia tinz,,,,,,lol
Re: Phone Thief's Hand Cut In Delta (pics) by Almajiri1: 9:57am On Apr 21, 2016
emperorchedda:
What if the house owner is even as poor?
Being poor should never be an excuse to discard our humanity.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Abraham Badru Shot Dead In UK (Enitan Badru's Son) / Nigerian Man Killed For Selling Drugs In South Africa. Graphic Photos / PHOTOS: Father Rapes Daughter In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.