Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,116 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:51 PM

Phone Thief's Hand Cut In Delta (pics) - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Phone Thief's Hand Cut In Delta (pics) (66499 Views)

Phone Thief Tattooed Names Of Ladies He Has Slept With (Photos) / Man Hit By Stroke After Raping Wife’s Niece In Delta (pics) / Man's Hand Cut Off In Jos During Violent Clash. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Thief's Hand Cut In Delta (pics) by Mimi4kaycee(f): 2:06pm On Apr 21, 2016
Are u kidding me?...hmmm,dat cutlass must come from okija shrine....
Re: Phone Thief's Hand Cut In Delta (pics) by chigoizie7(m): 2:07pm On Apr 21, 2016
baddooski:
hahaha?

Bro pls matchet both hands.

Bros, if u have ever been robbed, u will know that those criminals deserved no mercy.
Re: Phone Thief's Hand Cut In Delta (pics) by Nobody: 2:23pm On Apr 21, 2016
michiyke2003:

u mean,like doing same to saraki,metuh and co?
Those ones may need two hands & a leg cut off o
Re: Phone Thief's Hand Cut In Delta (pics) by gozzlin: 2:29pm On Apr 21, 2016
wheredemdey:
Everything about this life was designed to frustrate and destroy the poor man.

Just because of mere phone....they just chopped off this mans hand....while our politicians steal and r.ape us daily and we hail them.....

Walahi this man was too harsh jare...i knw the owner is poor and angry too buy jeeez....if it were ma relation he did this to...i will find him and inflict more pain on him and his household....rubbish

I dey suspect you seriously. Hope you're not one of the robbers?

Someone gets up in the middle of the night goes to rob another man and you say I have no right to cut of his hand? You're demented if you think so.
Re: Phone Thief's Hand Cut In Delta (pics) by gozzlin: 2:39pm On Apr 21, 2016
Re: Phone Thief's Hand Cut In Delta (pics) by gozzlin: 2:43pm On Apr 21, 2016
Esseite:
This is wrong on all levels...

It might sound absurd neither am i condoling bad beheaviors.

The thief is a minor.

Lack of hope or food have made people steal...do you know if his family was dieing of starvation and he though that was the only hope.

he could have just held the hand while the robber is caught.

You have rendered a man useless.. of what use would he be to the society with just an arm.

He has put another beggar on the street..

The only xtics that makes us different from the sharia antics which we vehemently oppose... is what we are practicing...

It would have been better if he came to steal from you, right? So that you can pardon him and probably give him all the cash you have at home so he can save his dying family right? It's so easy for you to sit there and pass judgment prolly because you've never been robbed before.

There are many jobs the boy can do to help himself such as masonry, carpentry, brick laying, shoe making etc. Menial jobs that can fetch him a decent living. Rather he prefers to wake up in the middle of the night to steal and you say he does not deserve the treatment meted to him. The guy who did this to him is justified in his actions 'cos he might have thought that the boy was armed with a gun. He was taking a necessary precaution. This will no doubt serve as a deterrent to other thieves in that area.
Re: Phone Thief's Hand Cut In Delta (pics) by thawgy(m): 2:44pm On Apr 21, 2016
To those of you forming civilised on here going like, oh he should not have cut his hand,this is barbaric, animalistic, stupid please STFU... an American would shoot you dead for trying this and if you have been to my hood where you change nets like boxers because nigg*s are trying or stealing your phone's and laptops you will know that this hand cutter is the real mvp

1 Like

Re: Phone Thief's Hand Cut In Delta (pics) by Malawian(m): 3:07pm On Apr 21, 2016
for ordinary phone you can replace, see how that young man has been rendered invalid for life. angry angry
Re: Phone Thief's Hand Cut In Delta (pics) by stoic6ix: 3:12pm On Apr 21, 2016
michiyke2003:
But why?,i thought he (our hero) said that stealing is not corruption. That man that did this to the boy should be celebrated as a sharp hero
aswear!!!!!
Re: Phone Thief's Hand Cut In Delta (pics) by stoic6ix: 3:14pm On Apr 21, 2016
OgaTheTop2:
When do we start cutting our thieving polithievians'' hands? They deserve this type of punishment.
ehn! this one too no bad nah... na from small e dey start...
Re: Phone Thief's Hand Cut In Delta (pics) by mctowel01: 3:19pm On Apr 21, 2016
Almajiri1:

I can understand your personal experience. but, you should learn to back up documents, contacts and all things you consider valuable. I personally have an old school beast desktop with just to back up things at home so the laptops and phones remains just what they are. I also cloud files and documents so in case all goes to hell, I can access those ones from anywhere and with any device. These are the little one needs to simplify existence. I'm always careful and try to out think dangers and the best cutting edge response to them. Even if I'm stopped and my phones are demanded at GUN point will hand it over knowing it's only just a phone but if like 3 to 4 men without guns, then all my trainings in combat self defence will be put to test just for pride.
You are still not getting it. You sound like that cos its easy for you. You have alternate means. There was a time i was broke in school, my laptop spoilt, and i had to buy a new phone also which i was saving badly for. All my roommates knew i was about buying a phone cos they saw me save for it. When i bought it, everyone saw it. Less than 3 weeks after, one evening i was chatting, then slept off for less than 10 mins, woke up, my phone was gone... And i trusted my roommates so much to think it was an outsider, only for me to later find it with a friend of my roommate. And my roommate knew how bad i saved for it. I know many people who have passed through hostel life in government unis will understand what i m saying. Guy, phone theives are deadly. They will pretend in your front and steal even your laptop with your final year project inside. I ve seen this happen many times.
Re: Phone Thief's Hand Cut In Delta (pics) by ransomed: 3:30pm On Apr 21, 2016
This is the Delta version of Sharia. Let it be extended to Governors, senators, and political looters. Well done mai dubu.
Re: Phone Thief's Hand Cut In Delta (pics) by toprealman: 3:43pm On Apr 21, 2016
okoro4:
No matter the man went an extra mile
easy to condemn the young man.
Re: Phone Thief's Hand Cut In Delta (pics) by stoic6ix: 3:44pm On Apr 21, 2016
Esseite:
This is wrong on all levels...

It might sound absurd neither am i condoling bad beheaviors.

The thief is a minor.

Lack of hope or food have made people steal...do you know if his family was dieing of starvation and he though that was the only hope.

he could have just held the hand while the robber is caught.

You have rendered a man useless.. of what use would he be to the society with just an arm.

He has put another beggar on the street..

The only xtics that makes us different from the sharia antics which we vehemently oppose... is what we are practicing...

it doesnt seem like you've been jacked b4 n thats why you can (i beg your pardon) vomit all that bul****it frm your mouth. that is not his first tym n is fone food? you dont likely know how it feels that you laboured so hard to acquire somtin den in jst one night someone came to strip you off it. how will you feel? that serves him right
Re: Phone Thief's Hand Cut In Delta (pics) by Sunseeker: 3:44pm On Apr 21, 2016
Just another day of POVERTY & VIOLENCE IN Nigeria.

The boy was a Fool but I still pity him ... I don't condone violence..A beating may have been suffice..

Chai !! Not even even one (1) finger for lesson.. A WHOLE HAND !!??

Meanwhile oil money is not circulating and poverty increases. Oya lets promote Tourism and football, while the rich keep dancing and the boy who looks bitter will learn to Shoot with his other hand.. WICKED COUNTRY !! SHOULD WE ALL CARRY MACHETTE AND GET RID OF POLICE ? Mtcheeewww..Babarism!
Re: Phone Thief's Hand Cut In Delta (pics) by bamiskies(m): 3:56pm On Apr 21, 2016
OgaTheTop2:
When do we start cutting our thieving polithievians'' hands? They deserve this type of punishment.

They our theifing polithievians hav invnCble hands
Re: Phone Thief's Hand Cut In Delta (pics) by Fxwarrior: 3:59pm On Apr 21, 2016
Leeeekeeee:
[/quote author=Joel3] you are silly. cut someone phone for a phone not up to 30k. judging from the room picture. he would have caught and hold the hand. caught the boy and beat him blue black. then handover him to police. cutting the hand is not an option at all. you can't create the hand that young man is still a teen.

Yes am silly, that u were lucky during ur tenage dayz same did not happen to you.

It's dark, someone sneaks his hand into ur room, how would u tell his age, if he is armed

What if the hand conveyed poison to eliminate you

The thief will wait for you to open ur doors nd catch him for the beating of his life u suggested..

Nwanne just agree u reason below par...

Epic response. Don't waste your time on that dude. Not that I truly support the sharia act but he should have learnt a skill to survive.
Re: Phone Thief's Hand Cut In Delta (pics) by integrity16(m): 4:11pm On Apr 21, 2016
dyadeleye:

Lol..
Looooool
Re: Phone Thief's Hand Cut In Delta (pics) by emperorchedda(m): 4:11pm On Apr 21, 2016
Almajiri1:

Then let this form of justice cut across board. Next time your kids take money or any of your belongings, pick a machete and slice off that hand okay? This is justice and it's humane.
Any of my kids that chooses to steal has his/her self to blame for the consequences. In short I will save this picture and show them want could happen to them if they engage in steal. Like i said, it's justice
Re: Phone Thief's Hand Cut In Delta (pics) by YelloweWest: 4:33pm On Apr 21, 2016
The man was too harsh na
Has he never stolen before??
However I can't recommend punishment for him
Re: Phone Thief's Hand Cut In Delta (pics) by kosokoadeyemi: 5:07pm On Apr 21, 2016
That's good for thieves
Re: Phone Thief's Hand Cut In Delta (pics) by HaneefahRN(f): 5:20pm On Apr 21, 2016
Lezzlie:

I was only a ping away. Your superman is always closer than you think. cheesy

Lolz cheesy
Re: Phone Thief's Hand Cut In Delta (pics) by odekunlemi(m): 5:47pm On Apr 21, 2016
What i know is that those that are sympathising with the guy are intending robbers !
Re: Phone Thief's Hand Cut In Delta (pics) by Sufficiency121(f): 6:19pm On Apr 21, 2016
Area!!!!! cheesy

Clear road!!! Deltan no smiling [url][/url] angry

If you do anyhow u see anyhow grin grin
Re: Phone Thief's Hand Cut In Delta (pics) by Payshence(f): 6:24pm On Apr 21, 2016
Warri no dey carry last.....its high time we all start to sleep with a very sharp cutlass beside us....Now d boy is lookin like a full.Ode oshi.
Re: Phone Thief's Hand Cut In Delta (pics) by ogwobest: 6:26pm On Apr 21, 2016
So sorry for him but its a lesson for other
Re: Phone Thief's Hand Cut In Delta (pics) by dozzybreezy(m): 6:42pm On Apr 21, 2016
The boy can now dance "Aka gi" with Phyno
Re: Phone Thief's Hand Cut In Delta (pics) by seunfape(m): 6:54pm On Apr 21, 2016
ds is beter wht of if he dies of gun shot wn it grown up
Re: Phone Thief's Hand Cut In Delta (pics) by vikeyz(m): 7:04pm On Apr 21, 2016
Very nize stuv grin
Re: Phone Thief's Hand Cut In Delta (pics) by Eeroh95(m): 7:17pm On Apr 21, 2016
michiyke2003:

u mean,like doing same to saraki,metuh and co?
dumb question
Re: Phone Thief's Hand Cut In Delta (pics) by tbliss22(m): 7:50pm On Apr 21, 2016
Are you kidding me?

Cutting someone's hand just like that!! Hmmmm that man is cruel, he should be jailed for putting laws into his hand.

That guy will remain that way for the rest of his life.
Re: Phone Thief's Hand Cut In Delta (pics) by Nobody: 7:51pm On Apr 21, 2016
Leeeekeeee:

Stitching a dead hand
Yes. Connecting the nerves properly and on time will bring the hand back to its full functionality

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man Uses Acid To Fry Groundnuts (Video, Photos) / PHOTOS: Father Rapes Daughter In Lagos / Man Who Stole $88,000 From US Bank Vault Caught Through Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.