Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,327 members, 7,808,100 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:14 AM

Taraba State A'16 Stream I & II Movement - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Taraba State A'16 Stream I & II Movement (6684 Views)

Taraba State: The Worst Place To Serve (NYSC) / Nysc 2016/2017 Batch A [stream I & Ii] Pop Date Released / Akwa-ibom Batch A16 Stream I&II Lets Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Taraba State A'16 Stream I & II Movement by Nobody: 7:31am On Apr 21, 2016
Am Akinbode Victor better known as Aktor Lee, A FUTA graduate posted to Taraba state. Lets meet and introduce ourselves and possibly drop our numbers for a whatsapp group.

My cousin works as a student lecturer is Federal University Wukari, So me dey comot on Saturday or sunday from Ibadan. I still never know the route wey i wan take but will update you guys...that's for those staying in Ibadan.

My number 08060053331 (whatsapp only, am always online). Leggo
Re: Taraba State A'16 Stream I & II Movement by Nobody: 12:16pm On Apr 21, 2016
sambiyi:
Hello everyone, I want to congratulate you for been part of those that are mobilized.
I am presently in Taraba state though I finish serving last week.
The place is far and also sunny at least to an extent.
Buy the people are friendly.
The major city are the local government headquarters.
I served in Jalingo and I am still staying back.
I have no regret Servibg
Redeployment is as easy as you sleeping on your bed.
You can come with doctors report or marriage certificate or your faith or from the top make you leg am.
The orientation camp is no longer in the college but a new orientation camp.
From Lagos is 26hours.
[s]You can reach me for more details on 08067359287.
Pls don't add me to any group on whatsapp. [/s]
Thank you.
Samuel Olusegunbiyi.

culled from Taraba State 2015 Batch B group
Re: Taraba State A'16 Stream I & II Movement by Nobody: 12:20pm On Apr 21, 2016
drberry:

You're welcome. Cost of living is not really high. Just okay. Transportation is cheap within the town. Almost anywhere is #50 by keke... It's interesting. Security is guaranteed. There's no cause for alarm. Accommodation is cheap and affordable. Any amount you have can get you something. From 25k and above. Religiously, the state is a Christian dominated state. There are Muslims but there's no problems at all.

cool

2 Likes

Re: Taraba State A'16 Stream I & II Movement by Nobody: 12:38pm On Apr 21, 2016
Prince202020:
I camped in Taraba State but relocated to Cross River State, you'll enjoy the camp, it's one of the best, if you don't want to serve in Taraba your relocation is sure as anything sure, just apply with insecurity as your reason but if you have access to medical report go with it, your camping is almost in the dry season that place will be extremely hot during the day, buy some protection creams and other things you need. Any questions please feel free to ask, those going from Port Harcourt quote me for the park and transport company.

I dey reason re-deyployment. undecided
Re: Taraba State A'16 Stream I & II Movement by idee1140(m): 12:44pm On Apr 21, 2016
Yerimah Idhanosi
Economics
A.B.U Zaria
currently in zaria nd lukin foward to seeing u guyz nxtweek
Re: Taraba State A'16 Stream I & II Movement by Nobody: 1:12pm On Apr 21, 2016
idee1140:
Yerimah Idhanosi
Economics
A.B.U Zaria
currently in zaria nd lukin foward to seeing u guyz nxtweek

Same here smiley
Re: Taraba State A'16 Stream I & II Movement by Nitrobenzene: 2:18pm On Apr 21, 2016
Igboke Eze Igboke, chemical engin ABU ZARIA 4rm lagos 08036631513
Re: Taraba State A'16 Stream I & II Movement by Nitrobenzene: 2:26pm On Apr 21, 2016
@yerimah, i'm also in zaria now. Wen are u travelin to taraba so dat we go togeda?
Re: Taraba State A'16 Stream I & II Movement by Nitrobenzene: 2:27pm On Apr 21, 2016
@yerimah if possible call me on 08036631513
Re: Taraba State A'16 Stream I & II Movement by Profay11(m): 2:30pm On Apr 21, 2016
But this Taraba ehn.. Why me?! Anyway.. Fayinminu Ayodele BCH from EKSU. Moving from Osogbo. See y'all sha.
Re: Taraba State A'16 Stream I & II Movement by Timmy94: 2:53pm On Apr 21, 2016
I am Timothy Abiola, Geography Lasu. Posted to Taraba. I am really hoping for redeployment, do I necessarily need medical report or insecurity is good enough reason to get redeployed??
Loc: Lagos.
Re: Taraba State A'16 Stream I & II Movement by Nobody: 3:40pm On Apr 21, 2016
Timmy94:
I am Timothy Abiola, Geography Lasu. Posted to Taraba. I am really hoping for redeployment, do I necessarily need medical report or insecurity is good enough reason to get redeployed??
Loc: Lagos.

According to current report from the group page. Insecurity is no longer an issue, so u gast hold a strong med report.
Re: Taraba State A'16 Stream I & II Movement by Nobody: 8:51pm On Apr 21, 2016
The watsapp group is now life. You can drop ur contacts here.
Re: Taraba State A'16 Stream I & II Movement by Hrhoma: 9:16pm On Apr 21, 2016
I was posted to Taraba as well...how do I get there from delta state...anyone?
Re: Taraba State A'16 Stream I & II Movement by Hrhoma: 9:24pm On Apr 21, 2016
Aktor365:

08063704077 pls add me to the group
Re: Taraba State A'16 Stream I & II Movement by KayTash(m): 9:53pm On Apr 21, 2016
A.B.U Zaria.Microbiology. i stay in kogi
Re: Taraba State A'16 Stream I & II Movement by Tinuadeomolola: 10:53pm On Apr 21, 2016
Here's my number 07066302933 pls add me up
Re: Taraba State A'16 Stream I & II Movement by sarahfash(f): 5:27am On Apr 22, 2016
am Sarah. pls add me up on whatsapp 09051566009

1 Like

Re: Taraba State A'16 Stream I & II Movement by henrixx(m): 6:33am On Apr 22, 2016
I implore all of u coming to taraba to remain there, do not redeploy cos u will enjoy every bit of it. I'm a b15 currently serving in taraba, and I'm very very happy here, many corpers serving here do not regret it, even some of my colleagues that just passed out are still here they are yet to go since pop.
PROS
the people are friendly especially to corpers since there is high rate of illiteracy, food and many items is cheap(very cheap), transport cheap, and I tell you if you are the type looking to save taraba is the place especially for those not staying in jalingo. You can get extra ppa by teaching adults nd children or even in other schools(my CLO made 347,000 from this serving in Bali LGA). Also for the baddest guys, enough fresh honeypots dey die especially for jalingo, but remember taraba ranks the second highest state with HIV patients, this is due to the high number of tivs living in the states(the deadly lga to fear is gembu, wukari and takum)
CONS
There are crisis in only two Lga(ibi nd wukari)corpers are not posted there, tho that of wukari has stopped. The place is very sunny, jalingo precisely(but I see many fresh yellow babes there, wonder how they do it). Ermm, 90% of the corpers are posted to schools(you will even be told in camp). Lastly, the distance between some local governments to others is long. You can travel a 9-hour journey within the state e.g jalingo to gembu.
Camp
As for the camp it is easy to locate, if coming from the south and heading to jalingo, you will find it on the way(it's very obvious due to the size) and if coming from the north through adamawa it's still a straight road on the way to wukari. The camp is very okay(we r the second batch to use it), it's fun, I mean real fun. All camp activities surely make sense die, soldiers friendly, Maaami set die(different chops) cos camp food no good(I ate just thrice of it). Shayo joints dey wella(club zero) and enough babes yakpa(some go toast you sef). After camp head to ur ppa (accomodation in jalingo is ur responsibility but anywhere off jalingo is the responsibility of ur ppa but accomodation in jalingo is cheap like 20k nd above).

Oh I forgot, state doesn't pay regularly o. The last batch only collected the 5k just four times all service year. But however if u open ur eyes well u go get money especially those not serving in jalingo.

2 Likes

Re: Taraba State A'16 Stream I & II Movement by Timmy94: 7:03am On Apr 22, 2016
[quote author=Aktor365 post=44920696]The watsapp group is now life. You can drop ur contacts here.[/quote
WhatsApp 08136909271, call 09053173090
Re: Taraba State A'16 Stream I & II Movement by Timmy94: 7:08am On Apr 22, 2016
Aktor365:

According to current report from the group page. Insecurity is no longer an issue, so u gast hold a strong med report.

Plz add me on the group page 08136909271
Re: Taraba State A'16 Stream I & II Movement by Nobody: 7:27am On Apr 22, 2016
henrixx:
I implore all of u coming to taraba to remain there, do not redeploy cos u will enjoy every bit of it. I'm a b15 currently serving in taraba, and I'm very very happy here, many corpers serving here do not regret it, even some of my colleagues that just passed out are still here they are yet to go since pop.
PROS
the people are friendly especially to corpers since there is high rate of illiteracy, food and many items is cheap(very cheap), transport cheap, and I tell you if you are the type looking to save taraba is the place especially for those not staying in jalingo. You can get extra ppa by teaching adults nd children or even in other schools(my CLO made 347,000 from this serving in Bali LGA). Also for the baddest guys, enough fresh honeypots dey die especially for jalingo, but remember taraba ranks the second highest state with HIV patients, this is due to the high number of tivs living in the states(the deadly lga to fear is gembu, wukari and takum)
CONS
There are crisis in only two Lga(ibi nd wukari)corpers are not posted there, tho that of wukari has stopped. The place is very sunny, jalingo precisely(but I see many fresh yellow babes there, wonder how they do it). Ermm, 90% of the corpers are posted to schools(you will even be told in camp). Lastly, the distance between some local governments to others is long. You can travel a 9-hour journey within the state e.g jalingo to gembu.
Camp
As for the camp it is easy to locate, if coming from the south and heading to jalingo, you will find it on the way(it's very obvious due to the size) and if coming from the north through adamawa it's still a straight road on the way to wukari. The camp is very okay(we r the second batch to use it), it's fun, I mean real fun. All camp activities surely make sense die, soldiers friendly, Maaami set die(different chops) cos camp food no good(I ate just thrice of it). Shayo joints dey wella(club zero) and enough babes yakpa(some go toast you sef). After camp head to ur ppa (accomodation in jalingo is ur responsibility but anywhere off jalingo is the responsibility of ur ppa but accomodation in jalingo is cheap like 20k nd above).

Oh I forgot, state doesn't pay regularly o. The last batch only collected the 5k just four times all service year. But however if u open ur eyes well u go get money especially those not serving in jalingo.

Wow thank you for this.God bless.

1 Like

Re: Taraba State A'16 Stream I & II Movement by grea8: 7:31am On Apr 22, 2016
Pls add me on your whatsapp group 07031298893, is there anyone travelling from lagos to Taraba
Re: Taraba State A'16 Stream I & II Movement by Fred16: 7:36am On Apr 22, 2016
Here is my number add on the whatsapp group 08073875431
Re: Taraba State A'16 Stream I & II Movement by Fred16: 7:39am On Apr 22, 2016
Am traveling from Lagos
Re: Taraba State A'16 Stream I & II Movement by adeboizy11(m): 9:16am On Apr 22, 2016
Aktor365:

Abeg make una add dis yoruba boy 08172999893. I'm adeniyi damilare by the way. Call me adeboizy. Nice meeting y'all wonderful people
Re: Taraba State A'16 Stream I & II Movement by Nobody: 9:41am On Apr 22, 2016
adeboizy11:

Abeg make una add dis yoruba boy 08172999893. I'm adeniyi damilare by the way. Call me adeboizy. Nice meeting y'all wonderful peoplie

Alright bro. If u wanna be added u can chat me up to make it faster.

1 Like

Re: Taraba State A'16 Stream I & II Movement by henrixx(m): 12:02pm On Apr 22, 2016
those going from lagos to taraba ill advise y'all to break your journey at benue becos lagos to taraba is 22hrs flat. It could be dangerous as the motor can breakdown. You can get buses mainly at iddo but i took mine at iyana ipaja. God be with y'all.....
Re: Taraba State A'16 Stream I & II Movement by Nobody: 2:09pm On Apr 23, 2016
henrixx:
those going from lagos to taraba ill advise y'all to break your journey at benue becos lagos to taraba is 22hrs flat. It could be dangerous as the motor can breakdown. You can get buses mainly at iddo but i took mine at iyana ipaja. God be with y'all.....

Amen bro. Uf being very helpful.

Ps:
Meet corpers that u can joni togeda with, on our watsapp group. Drop ur no here or chat me up to join.

See you guys soon.
Re: Taraba State A'16 Stream I & II Movement by Nitrobenzene: 5:00pm On Apr 23, 2016
Pls lagos PCM should add me up so as to plan d trip 08036631513
Re: Taraba State A'16 Stream I & II Movement by Vulcan7: 5:58pm On Apr 23, 2016
hi guys,.. anyone going to Taraba from calabar.. please holla... 08061376472..
Re: Taraba State A'16 Stream I & II Movement by pinkguy(m): 7:35pm On Apr 23, 2016
Warning if ur papa go get money no relocate ooooo reasons its will take u three month for u to receive allowee oo if u do relocate

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Corpers In Cross River And Edo State / Advice: Zenith Bank Career Through NYSC? / Nysc 2018 Will There Be Three Batches This Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.