Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,881 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:26 AM

NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members - NYSC (645) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members (983931 Views)

Shoutout To All 2015 Batch B Stream 2 Corp Members. Today Is Our POP. / 2016 NYSC Batch A Stream 2 Postponed / Wooow!! Osun State Batch A 2016 Corpers Just Got 60k Each From Davido's Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (642) (643) (644) (645) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Temmytea70(m): 2:21pm On Aug 24, 2017
Are you a worker? Are you a corp member? Are you a student? Do you just need an apartment to relax? A room self contain is available for rent Features: 1) Serene environment 2)Close to Mapoly 3)Kitchen and toilet are well tiled 4)Bore-hole water available 5)Generator available in case of power outage 6) No light bill hassle
7) very convenient payment system
Call me if interested : 07038464119
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by kceewhyte(m): 10:48pm On Aug 29, 2017
phykel:
I remember those period of waiting for camp.I miss those days.I remember calling the woman minister one night.It was up to 30missed calls in the night.
I remember googling nos of senators and ministers and dropping it on ds platform.
We fought and we won.
Moral Lesson
Youths must learn to speak out when their future is been mortgaged.
barongmj happy birthday
I don forget most moniker ooo
I wish us all the best in life.
Phykel........peace
I miss dz room
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by emmafineboy(m): 10:29am On Aug 31, 2017
Chai i miss my service year and all those my fine girls/boyfriends...That allowee be d help oo right now no job friends help me out oo cause nothing nothing with me
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by yislab: 6:19pm On Dec 20, 2017
Hi!

I’m ENGR. ALABI YISAU OLAWALE, the M.D of R.E.R.S LTD, a successful Entrepreneur and Business analyst.

I’m pleased to inform you today that it is practically possible to start-up any business in any locality without a dime in your pocket and build up the business to your taste successfully.

I’m sure you must have at one point or the other thought deeply or highly aspired on how you could start-up a business of your dream in your locality. Your first worry would be capital to set-up the business, considering situation of economy around the globe. It is always difficult to secure tangible loan for start-ups as Banks fear the risk of failure even when it is glaring that you may not be able to pay back because of high interest rate percent placed on money borrowed from them.

I understand what you must have suffered in the past because I’d once been in you hot shoe. Now you need to worry less as you now have an experienced Pilot to standby you and train you on how to pilot your own business dream to dream land. It is high time you change your mind from “it is impossible” to “it is possible”. The best Medical Doctor(after GOD) that can treat your illness is the one that has experienced your illness in the past, treated himself, treats other people of same illness afterwards.

If you belief in possibilities then we can both work together. I’m ready to coach you from the scratch to become a successful Entrepreneur.

For the start, I’ve packed-up an e-book titled “ONE SURE WAY TO START UP ANY BUSINESS WITHOUT CAPITAL”. 
This e-book contains all information required for you to set-up any business without the need of Bank loan, Personal savings, helping hand from family and friends, Selling shares and the likes.

In this e-book, you will gain the following knowledge;

How to set-up any business without bank loan, personal savings, help from friends and family, share selling or any other existing means.How to get constant fund for expansion of your business or to set up more businesses in the future.Series of businesses you could start-up with less than N50, OO0 (fifty thousand naira) in Nigeria and become Millionaire before end of a year.How to successfully register your business with C.A.C (CORPORATE AFFAIRS COMMISSION) with hitch free.Other numerous bonuses.

What more do you need? Just ask and get the info from me as soon as possible.

Get your own copy of the e-book now for just a give-away price of N1, 500 / $5 and start your dream business to change your standard of living.

TO GET A COPY: PAY INTO 3024033297 SKYE BANK, ALABI YISAU OLAWALE.

AFTER PAYMENT, SEND DETAILS TO 07035052010.

OR mail me via engrolagold@gmail.com

HOW TO MAKE MORE MONEY WITH THIS BOOK

To make extra income even before starting your business, you can become our online seller and earn N500 per sale, earn extra N50 from generational sales. GENERATIONAL SALES MEANS SALES DONE BY PEOPLE THAT BOUGHT THE BOOK THROUGH YOU.

REFUND POLICY

Be rest assured of Guaranteed REFUND incase of dissatisfaction.  However, take note of the following policies for refund.

The refund would only be done within first 2days if you called for dissatisfaction.I’m conscious of my Creator and I believe in torment of grave, hence I’m God-fearing at least. So therefore, if you are requesting for refund, fear God! Do not request for refund when you know you will still use the knowledge in the future.

Nevertheless, I doubt it if you will ever call for refund as the knowledge in this special book is 2nd to non in the whole universe.

[color=#000099][/color]

Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Innov8ve1: 4:21am On Apr 15, 2018
FrostyBlok:
U dey come block Maggie abi? No worry!!
Hellooo may I know why u sent me a mail? If you interested in web design you should have used the official email address on my profile
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by FrostyBlok(m): 9:56pm On Apr 19, 2018
Innov8ve1:

Hellooo may I know why u sent me a mail? If you interested in web design you should have used the official email address on my profile

i want to learn from you
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Oyehomie(m): 9:01pm On Jun 28, 2019
phykel:
I remember those period of waiting for camp.I miss those days.I remember calling the woman minister one night.It was up to 30missed calls in the night.
I remember googling nos of senators and ministers and dropping it on ds platform.
We fought and we won.
Moral Lesson
Youths must learn to speak out when their future is been mortgaged.
barongmj happy birthday
I don forget most moniker ooo
I wish us all the best in life.
Phykel........peace

Lol...... Time is everything.... It has passed and gone for ever. Kazure knew us by heart then... Lol.... anything and greater Nigeria is possible,only if we can come together and make our voices heard. We did the impossible then....

2 Likes

Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by barongmj(f): 12:12am On Apr 03, 2021
Anyone home��... How are we all doing?

Just thought of you all and all the effort we put into ensuring we had our service year.
The protest both on and offline�
Great memories.

We all need to have a mini hangout o

2 Likes

Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by giftiebrown(m): 4:40pm On Sep 06, 2021
barongmj:
Anyone home��... How are we all doing?

Just thought of you all and all the effort we put into ensuring we had our service year.
The protest both on and offline�
Great memories.

We all need to have a mini hangout o
Its funny how time flies. Trust you are good.
The mini hangout wont be a bad idea.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by barongmj(f): 1:02pm On Dec 20, 2021
Oh great
Are you still in touch with anyone so we see the number of people we can contact
giftiebrown:
Its funny how time flies. Trust you are good.
The mini hangout wont be a bad idea.

1 Like

Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by giftiebrown(m): 9:36pm On Jan 28, 2022
barongmj:
Oh great
Are you still in touch with anyone so we see the number of people we can contact
yes, I'm in touch with few guys

(1) (2) (3) ... (642) (643) (644) (645) (Reply)

Your NYSC Questions Answered / NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2014 Batch C House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.