Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,689 members, 7,805,837 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:05 AM

Pastor Psalm Okpe Of Fresh Oil Ministry And The Singer That Died In Benin Hotel - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Psalm Okpe Of Fresh Oil Ministry And The Singer That Died In Benin Hotel (59449 Views)

Why Daddy Freeze's Mockery Of The MFM Pastor Who Died In Church Is Wrong / Bishop David Oyedepo Teaching: Topic - Encounter With Fresh Oil Through Praise! / "My Gateman Of 10 Years Died In Cotonou 20 Years Ago" - Lady Says On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Psalm Okpe Of Fresh Oil Ministry And The Singer That Died In Benin Hotel by ebosie11(f): 7:53am On Apr 21, 2016
News of a female Pastor Yvonne who died in a hotel went viral recently.The face of the pastor who lodged with him in hotel has been finally revealed.Pictured above is Pastor Psalm Okpe of Fresh Oil Ministry, who took Yvonne to a hotel in Benin where she passed a night with him without her husband's knowledge and died under controversial circumstances.
Her husband said from the CCTV footage he and his people watched, his wife Lodge in the same room with the pastor, but he had claimed that they were not together. The husband also alleged that the way the pastor was moving as captured by the CCTV showed he knew what led to his wife's death.
Sources say the pastor is in detention but some big pastors are asking the husband to drop the case.

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/04/see-face-of-pastor-who-lodge-with.html?m=1

If you missed the earlier thread, see here https://www.nairaland.com/3045254/yvonne-omoarebokhae-found-dead-hotel

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pastor Psalm Okpe Of Fresh Oil Ministry And The Singer That Died In Benin Hotel by ademega(m): 7:57am On Apr 21, 2016
when u think u have heard it all....

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Psalm Okpe Of Fresh Oil Ministry And The Singer That Died In Benin Hotel by opalu: 8:00am On Apr 21, 2016
Surprised.
Re: Pastor Psalm Okpe Of Fresh Oil Ministry And The Singer That Died In Benin Hotel by edoziebobbyyahoocom(m): 8:04am On Apr 21, 2016
Oshodi miracle gone bad!

8 Likes

Re: Pastor Psalm Okpe Of Fresh Oil Ministry And The Singer That Died In Benin Hotel by IamPatriotic(m): 8:05am On Apr 21, 2016
Whenever I heard someone being referred to as a "pastor", the first thing that comes to my mind is a smart man who explored the failure of mankind to exploit the vulnerables of the society.

220 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Pastor Psalm Okpe Of Fresh Oil Ministry And The Singer That Died In Benin Hotel by doublewisdom: 8:13am On Apr 21, 2016
Nigerians and their weakness for Pastors.

35 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pastor Psalm Okpe Of Fresh Oil Ministry And The Singer That Died In Benin Hotel by desunit(m): 8:20am On Apr 21, 2016
Ok! Noted...
Re: Pastor Psalm Okpe Of Fresh Oil Ministry And The Singer That Died In Benin Hotel by akunjohn(m): 8:21am On Apr 21, 2016
Hmmn,na wah o!
Re: Pastor Psalm Okpe Of Fresh Oil Ministry And The Singer That Died In Benin Hotel by TANTUMERGO007(m): 8:25am On Apr 21, 2016
konji go humble a giant smiley

21 Likes

Re: Pastor Psalm Okpe Of Fresh Oil Ministry And The Singer That Died In Benin Hotel by DropShot: 8:28am On Apr 21, 2016
Another fool bites the dust in the hands of a god of men!

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Psalm Okpe Of Fresh Oil Ministry And The Singer That Died In Benin Hotel by Nobody: 8:33am On Apr 21, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:

K. N. B. !!!
Re: Pastor Psalm Okpe Of Fresh Oil Ministry And The Singer That Died In Benin Hotel by Nobody: 8:33am On Apr 21, 2016
hmmm... all these pastors dem, and some people will be worshipping them.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Psalm Okpe Of Fresh Oil Ministry And The Singer That Died In Benin Hotel by Nelkoko: 8:35am On Apr 21, 2016
Drop charge becos him na pastor or wat? Make POLICE flog d guy till him confess

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Psalm Okpe Of Fresh Oil Ministry And The Singer That Died In Benin Hotel by NgeneUkwenu(f): 8:44am On Apr 21, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:

OZOAKPE!! grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Psalm Okpe Of Fresh Oil Ministry And The Singer That Died In Benin Hotel by Pidggin(f): 8:45am On Apr 21, 2016
What a disgrace sad
Re: Pastor Psalm Okpe Of Fresh Oil Ministry And The Singer That Died In Benin Hotel by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:49am On Apr 21, 2016
Ahh!!!!!! Pastor Tomakint

1 Like

Re: Pastor Psalm Okpe Of Fresh Oil Ministry And The Singer That Died In Benin Hotel by TANTUMERGO007(m): 8:50am On Apr 21, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

OZOAKPE!! grin grin
who is he?
Re: Pastor Psalm Okpe Of Fresh Oil Ministry And The Singer That Died In Benin Hotel by escobar07(m): 8:52am On Apr 21, 2016
ette!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Psalm Okpe Of Fresh Oil Ministry And The Singer That Died In Benin Hotel by NgeneUkwenu(f): 8:53am On Apr 21, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Ahh!!!!!! Pastor Tomakint

But Konji na wicked boy! Walahi! tongue

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Psalm Okpe Of Fresh Oil Ministry And The Singer That Died In Benin Hotel by PMBisaterrorist(f): 8:59am On Apr 21, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

OZOAKPE!! grin grin
ubani ogbonna cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Psalm Okpe Of Fresh Oil Ministry And The Singer That Died In Benin Hotel by kowema(f): 9:00am On Apr 21, 2016
They might even be lovers from way back if you dig well sef.
Maybe Bible Study leader / Choir Mistress from way back.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Psalm Okpe Of Fresh Oil Ministry And The Singer That Died In Benin Hotel by NgeneUkwenu(f): 9:02am On Apr 21, 2016
PMBisaterrorist:

ubani ogbonna cheesy cheesy

You go search tire grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pastor Psalm Okpe Of Fresh Oil Ministry And The Singer That Died In Benin Hotel by hazyfm1: 9:05am On Apr 21, 2016
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Pastor Psalm Okpe Of Fresh Oil Ministry And The Singer That Died In Benin Hotel by Nobody: 9:09am On Apr 21, 2016
Quite despicable that some twisted depraved minds are doing everything to cover up and distort the cause of her death as well as the preacher's evident involvement.

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Psalm Okpe Of Fresh Oil Ministry And The Singer That Died In Benin Hotel by Jesusloveyou: 9:17am On Apr 21, 2016
IamPatriotic:
Whenever I heard someone being referred to as a "pastor", the first thing that comes to my mind is a smart man who explored the failure of mankind to exploit the vulnerables of the society.
u are right, but jesus is stil the way, the truth. jesus loves you

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Psalm Okpe Of Fresh Oil Ministry And The Singer That Died In Benin Hotel by Route1(m): 9:18am On Apr 21, 2016
kowema:
They might even be lovers from way back if you dig well sef.
Maybe Bible Study leader / Choir Mistress from way back.
This can well be the plot, but where is the motive?
Re: Pastor Psalm Okpe Of Fresh Oil Ministry And The Singer That Died In Benin Hotel by Veektoria(f): 9:26am On Apr 21, 2016
All these end time pastors ehn... That's why we really need discerning spirit to know the right ones else we start to see all of them as fake...

N:B Pastors are also humans.. We don't need to worship them.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Psalm Okpe Of Fresh Oil Ministry And The Singer That Died In Benin Hotel by IamPatriotic(m): 9:26am On Apr 21, 2016
Jesusloveyou:
u are right, but jesus is stil the way, the truth. jesus loves you

Thanks dear, I'm a Christian who will never trade his faith for anything on Earth, meanwhile, I don't do Churches nor Pastors they are bunches of entrepreneurs whose sole target is money making and nothing more.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pastor Psalm Okpe Of Fresh Oil Ministry And The Singer That Died In Benin Hotel by Nobody: 9:29am On Apr 21, 2016
IamPatriotic:

Thanks dear, I'm a Christian who will never trade his faith for anything on Earth, meanwhile, I don't do Churches nor Pastors they are bunches of entrepreneurs whose sole target is money making and nothing more.

A Christian who doesn't do churches? undecided

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Psalm Okpe Of Fresh Oil Ministry And The Singer That Died In Benin Hotel by millhouse: 9:36am On Apr 21, 2016
ademega:
when u think u have heard it all....
my broda.. No be small thing
Re: Pastor Psalm Okpe Of Fresh Oil Ministry And The Singer That Died In Benin Hotel by IamPatriotic(m): 9:38am On Apr 21, 2016
WiseBully:

A Christian who doesn't do churches? undecided
Yes! the teachings of Jesus Christ as entrenched in the Holy Bible is my standard and not the rhetoric or epistles of any man of god so get that clear sir. although I go to church but I don't get myself involve in any activity beyond attending services.

23 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

4 Sexual Sins Every Christian Should Avoid / Modele Fatoyinbo: "My Husband Cannot Rape Anyone" - COZA Pastor's Wife / TB Joshua Sees A Revolution In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.