Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,480 members, 7,808,750 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:20 PM

Terminating A Six Month Pregnancy - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Terminating A Six Month Pregnancy (19031 Views)

I’m Sad! Mum Is Having An Affair Six Month’s After Dad’s Death’ / Wife Quarrels With Husband, Dumps Six-month-old Baby On Waste / Lagos State Introduce Six-month Maternity Leave, 10 Days For Fathers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Terminating A Six Month Pregnancy by osegwu(m): 1:59pm On Nov 17, 2006
I am very sure she must have made up her mind by now on
what to do. i do sincerely hope and pray that that it is
a positive one.

Still me.
Re: Terminating A Six Month Pregnancy by curvyice(f): 4:13pm On Nov 17, 2006
abortion after implantation is murder dont care what anyone says not to talk abt 6 months. that is 24-26 weeks we are talking about depending on when her lmp(last missed period was), and other factors that determines the age of a child in utero. in abt 2-4 more weeks that child can be given dexamethasone and his lungs will work for him while he is placed in an isolette. so does she still want to get rid of it. pls peeps how bout abstinence and if impossible, how bout safe sex?lady if u cant use a condom, why not go on the pill? its so annoying. pls have that child and give him to some family that would give naything to have a child that would clal them mum and dad. it is imperative that this person gets her acts together and plan for her future.
Re: Terminating A Six Month Pregnancy by marygold(f): 5:21pm On Nov 17, 2006
she beta be careful otherwise she loss her life too.
Re: Terminating A Six Month Pregnancy by kimba(m): 10:05pm On Nov 17, 2006
Women, women, what cant you do and undo.

Second child out of wedlock, see, tell your friend that she becomes a murderer if she terminates the pregnancy. Besides, she'll hurt herself more than the child, could even loose her own life.

Premature born children are even born at 7months, then she wants to terminate a six month pregnancy.

Why didnt she use her senses while in the heat of sexual passion with her man. Kill mommy ko, kill daddy ni.

these are the kind of girls they should strip and flog in the open.
Re: Terminating A Six Month Pregnancy by chiluvGod8(f): 12:12am On Nov 18, 2006
Adoption
Your pregnancy ends with giving life
You may feel good and positive about your choice
You will remember giving birth
You will have plenty of time to plan your and your baby's future
You can hold, name, and love your baby
You can have continued contact with your child
Abortion
Your pregnancy ends with death
You may feel guilt and shame about your choice
You will remember taking a life
Abortion is final; you can’t reverse your decision
You will never know or treasure your baby
You will miss the opportunity to see your child develop

I attached some pictures of what it looks like to abort a 24 week pregnancy
maybe if your friend sees this she will change her mind

Read this story:
Birth of an Angel

Angels
Once upon a time there was a child ready to be born. So one day, she asked God:
They tell me you are sending me to earth tomorrow, but how am I going to live there being so small and helpless?
Among the many angels, I chose one for you. She'll be waiting for you and will take care of you.
But, tell me, here in Heaven, I don't do anything else but sing and smile - that's enough for me to be happy.
Your angel will sing for you and will also smile for you everyday. And you will feel your angel's love and be happy.
And how am I going to be able to understand when people talk to me, if I don't know the language men talk?
Your angel will tell you the most beautiful and sweet words you will ever hear, and with much patience and care, your angel will teach you how to speak.
And what am I going to do when I want to talk to you?
Your angel will place your hands together and teach you how to pray.
I've heard that on earth there are bad men. Who will protect me?
Your angel will defend you - even if it means risking her life.
But I will always be sad because I will not see you anymore.
Your angel will always talk to you about me and will teach you the way for you to come back to me - even though I will always be next to you.
At that moment, there was much peace in heaven. But voices from earth could already be heard and the child, in a hurry, asked softly:
Oh, God, if I'm about to leave now, please tell me my angel's name.
Your angel's name is of no importance. You will just call your angel, "Mommy".

Re: Terminating A Six Month Pregnancy by ThiefOfHearts(f): 1:04am On Nov 18, 2006
Yes because showing disgusting pictures is really gonna help the situation. *rolls eyes*
Re: Terminating A Six Month Pregnancy by Nobody: 5:34am On Nov 18, 2006
Ofcourse it's going to help, aborting a baby this long into pregnancy is close to murder.
Re: Terminating A Six Month Pregnancy by Ndipe(m): 11:07am On Nov 18, 2006
Abortion is murder, no matter how short or long the trimester of the pregnancy is
Re: Terminating A Six Month Pregnancy by ThiefOfHearts(f): 1:51pm On Nov 18, 2006
Donzman:

Ofcourse it's going to help, aborting a baby this long into pregnancy is close to murder.

Yea I see partial abortions as being pretty much murder myself since at 6 moths a child could easily survive HOWEVER if you cant state your stance/case without the use of manipulation eg. the usage of some nasty pictures then it's better not to respond. It's because of tactics as such that most people tend to compare a pro-lifer's mentality to that of a lunatic.
Re: Terminating A Six Month Pregnancy by Wilfem(m): 7:00pm On Nov 19, 2006
Matthew 19:26  But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.
Mark 9:23  Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth.
Mark 10:27  And Jesus looking upon them saith, With men it is impossible, but not with God: for with God all things are possible.
Mark 14:36  And he said, Abba, Father, all things are possible unto thee; take away this cup from me: nevertheless not what I will, but what thou wilt.
Luke 18:27  And he said, The things which are impossible with men are possible with God.

Based on all these Biblical verses, I'll like to urge your friend not to think that she can't make it in life again as regards taking care of the baby after that she might've given birth to it. In other words she shouldn't think of aborting the baby. I'll also urge her to always believe in God for a breakthrough. I believe there'll be changes in her life and with her children if she believes in God. Moreso she should try and put all the circumstances that surrounds her impregnation and as well her pasts before herself so as to progress in life. "A word they say is enough for the wise"
Re: Terminating A Six Month Pregnancy by lioness(f): 9:49am On Nov 20, 2006
lets know the circumstances of this her pregnancy
Re: Terminating A Six Month Pregnancy by jess(f): 10:26am On Nov 20, 2006
Hi Malen,
your friend must be going through a rough time, but my advise to her is that she shouldn't try to abort the baby. It's bad enough that she committed one sin already, that of fornication, but aborting the child would result in the sin of murder. If she dies in the process of aborting the baby, she'll have killed two people, the baby and herself. She should try not to think about what people will say and focus her mind on what God'll say. Tell her to have the child, cos who knows, that child might actually be the Bill Gates of his/her time.
Finally, let's all stop deceiving ourselves and stop practising sex before marriage. Condoms and other forms of contraceptives have a 70% failure rate.
Re: Terminating A Six Month Pregnancy by segedoo(m): 11:37am On Nov 20, 2006
i hope no gal that has read or replied this post ever falls into a similar trap o. embarassed
she'd be a really dumbass.

and to y'all asking her to write her will, what will? no be person who no get liability dey write will?
Re: Terminating A Six Month Pregnancy by blinx4real(m): 6:58pm On Nov 20, 2006
I think she ought to have thot of the pressure she's going to put her siblings and parents thru before DOING THE THING, obviously its a bit late now to be so considerate (DON"T ALL OF U THINK SO).
This thot process comin from her just shows that her immaturity and foolishness is too deep. My advice is for her to please grow up and realise that life is not a game that you can decide to quit when you start losing the game. As you lay your bed you better get ready to lie on it, Take responsibility for your actions
Re: Terminating A Six Month Pregnancy by lioness(f): 8:42am On Nov 21, 2006
undecided
Re: Terminating A Six Month Pregnancy by Bigtee(m): 2:03pm On Nov 21, 2006
tell your friend that terminating her pregnancy is wrong(a sin). Six months its too dangerous, its better she has the baby and give it up for adoption. But the question she should answer is WHY DID SHE MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE TWICE? WHAT IS THE GUARANTEE THAT IT WONT HAPPEN AGAIN
Re: Terminating A Six Month Pregnancy by ebyuc(f): 5:44pm On Nov 21, 2006
Pls tell her that is not worth trying. God will see her through.
Re: Terminating A Six Month Pregnancy by trendy(f): 5:46pm On Nov 21, 2006
Abortion is a sin against God and man sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Terminating A Six Month Pregnancy by mekoyo(m): 6:00pm On Nov 21, 2006
Termiating a six month pregnancy is suicide. Abortion as d normal language is murder if she commits dat den she is a muderer nd she wud ot only loose d baby but she'll loose her life cos it's way far 2 old 2 terminate.

Now ma advice 2 her is dis:
Let her go pray 2 GOD for 4giveness. Pregnacy outiside wedlock is sin.
She needs someoe to advice her nd be with her at the moment. so dear friend dont let her down but please tell her terminating dat pregnancy means death and please kindly tll the younger ones to encourage her nd not kick aside as a castaway.

If i may ask why? cos u said it's d second one.
If she's d type that flirts de she deserves to be punished but GOD has forgive us our sins so we need 2 4give also.
Pls stay close to her.

And to you out there insulting her pls stop that, cos no body is above mistake.
Re: Terminating A Six Month Pregnancy by ObaMan(m): 6:13pm On Nov 21, 2006
EMERGENCY NOTICE FROM THE ASO ROCK PLEASE READ AND PASS ON TO ALL CONCERNED CITIZENS!!!
P D D announced today that they are changing their emblem from a UMBRELLA to a cCONDOM because it more clearly reflects their party's political stance.

A condom stands up to inflation, halts production, discourages cooperation, protects a bunch of *****, and gives one a sense of security while screwing others.

I think she shouldnt do it. She just has to give birth then offer the child to PDP, who knows that child might be the next SENATE PRESIDENT.

If she kills now, God knows best.

Dont do it sister
Re: Terminating A Six Month Pregnancy by osegwu(m): 6:27pm On Nov 21, 2006
shocked embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: Terminating A Six Month Pregnancy by jaybaby(f): 8:11pm On Nov 21, 2006
trendy:

Abortion is a sin against God and man sad sad sad sad sad sad

What abt SEX? angry angry angry All i have to tell her is--- If u abort d baby naw --it ll definitely result 2 u dieing! Y do u have 2 wait diz long! U wld av done it b4 naw!
Re: Terminating A Six Month Pregnancy by niceguy(m): 9:54am On Nov 22, 2006
hey we ve heard alot , its quite a miserable life. Thats a very big mistake that she had made. But let her not take the decision of aborting the unborn child, the child is willing of coming to the world and if she did anything to terminate the unborn child let her be ready to terminate her life at the same time. She should ve taken this decide when the pregnant was 1 or 2 months old. I know she had been aborting tht is why she is not afraid of aborting 6 months baby. You guys should tell her that the baby is sent to transform her life and to put a stop to a miserable and laborous situation. If she terminate the baby thats the end of her. Although she may not die but she will live to suffer and eat through her nose, because that child is her mesaiah.
Re: Terminating A Six Month Pregnancy by jayvinnie(m): 1:30pm On Nov 23, 2006
why?
Re: Terminating A Six Month Pregnancy by lioness(f): 4:57pm On Nov 23, 2006
shocked
Re: Terminating A Six Month Pregnancy by kellorah: 9:38pm On Nov 23, 2006
6months gne, abortion in 9ja, no thnx. wdnt trust no 9ja doc 4 dat!!
Re: Terminating A Six Month Pregnancy by jaybaby(f): 8:15am On Nov 24, 2006
U think! u wait & Hear LOL
Re: Terminating A Six Month Pregnancy by omosefe(f): 9:56am On Nov 24, 2006
give birth to the child
Re: Terminating A Six Month Pregnancy by valem(m): 3:57pm On Nov 25, 2006
murder
Re: Terminating A Six Month Pregnancy by Nobody: 12:04am On Dec 03, 2006
hmmmmmmmmm? dis is a serious case ohhh? ma hands no dey there, abort or no abortion!!!!!!!!!
D baby has d rite to live even dou na one day, So pls,
Re: Terminating A Six Month Pregnancy by jimaj4life(m): 10:47am On Dec 04, 2006
hey,my advice for her is not to terminate a pregnancy cus , 1) she will be killing an unbotn baby, 2) she may kill her self as well
Re: Terminating A Six Month Pregnancy by scribe(m): 11:03am On Dec 06, 2006
Tell your friend that the word of God says "Thou shall not kill"
Let her give birth to the baby and then give the baby out for adoption. Too many women are crying to God for children. So she should not add the sin of murder to the sin of immorality. God's arms are yet wide open to receive her. Let her harken to Isaiah 1:18 -20
Her situation is not the worst. If she is willing, with godly counsel she will come out of this mess with testimonies of God's goodness. But if she choose to listen to the devil's counsel, she will soon become a murderer and the devil will have a good reason to terminate her life also.
She is warned.
God loves her, so let her run to God. That is her best choice. Shalom

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Would You Advice Your Daughter/son To Marry Someone Like You? / My Husband Hates My Best Friend. What Should I Do? / Tanzanian Authorities To Publish Names Of Married Men To Protect Single Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.