Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,038 members, 7,807,121 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:51 AM

Ask The Qur'an And Then Ask The Bible - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ask The Qur'an And Then Ask The Bible (5114 Views)

Pope Francis Says Qur'an And Bible Teach The Same . / The Clear Difference Between Qur'an And Bible, (truth And Fact) (photo) / Muslim, Qur'an And Peace. ( A Call For The Reformation Of The Qur'an (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ask The Qur'an And Then Ask The Bible by Nobody: 10:32pm On Apr 27, 2016
Man made religion, man made book, man made conformity. Nothing funnier than christians trying to justify the du.mbest set of beliefs in the world with even d.umber explanations. Heck a Zoroastrian would laugh at your stu.pid explanations. smh

Deaf du.mb and blind.
Re: Ask The Qur'an And Then Ask The Bible by Demmzy15(m): 10:46pm On Apr 27, 2016
Ovacoma:

but many stories in d Bible appear in the quran.

The Quran corrects many of the fabricated stories, for instance, the bible claimed Aaron built the Golden calf, but the says he wasn't the one but a different man entirely. It vindicated Aaron(may peace of Allaah be upon him)!

How come the original came last? Why muhammed and his god mentioned the Bible in d quran and copied names, places, events, etc from it if its pagan traditions as u call it?

Prophet Muhammad came after bible because he's the final Prophet and messenger of God, if because some stories are supposedly the same then it means plagiarizing, then you have to prove it. Like, I'll always say, the bible is not to be totally condemned because they're still some truth in it, but as a Muslim I can't hold on to the bible has a paramount scripture!

Or quran has fallen down before Bible was written?

What are you saying for crying out loud, the bible was written in Hebrew and Greek while the Quran was written in Arabic. The first Arabic copy of the bible was in 867AD, which is over 200 years after the Prophet Muhammad had died, as we all know Prophet Muhammad was an illiterate so if you have evidence he copied please present it here.

Many of your brethren have tried and failed, you might be successful, so if you have evidence bring them forth!

Why the similarities if it was copied from ancient, pagan traditions? Truth is very difficult to bury!

I never claimed the whole bible was copied, but many parts were copied. An example is the creation story in Genesis, it was copied from the Babylon Enuma Elish, this story is not found in the Quran. Also some parts of psalm is found in the Egyptian pagan stories and this is not found in the Quran, so stop making bogus claims!
Re: Ask The Qur'an And Then Ask The Bible by Demmzy15(m): 10:51pm On Apr 27, 2016
analice107:

It's not At-Tabari, It's AL-Tabari. See? You don't know your Koran or hadith
grin grin lexiconkabir, come and see this olodo. It's At Tabari, in Arabic, words that start with "t" are followed with "At". Why are dull like this na? It's At-Tabari, At-Tammimi, At-talhaniwiyun!!!! If you don't know keep quiet, you've exposed your ignorance once more!
Re: Ask The Qur'an And Then Ask The Bible by analice107: 11:03pm On Apr 27, 2016
Demmzy15:
grin grin lexiconkabir, come and see this olodo. It's At Tabari, in Arabic, words that start with "t" are followed with "At". Why are dull like this na? It's At-Tabari, At-Tammimi, At-talhaniwiyun!!!! If you don't know keep quiet, you've exposed your ignorance once more!
Does your mom know?
Re: Ask The Qur'an And Then Ask The Bible by analice107: 11:15pm On Apr 27, 2016
Demmzy15:
http://www.google.com.ng/url?q=https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tafsir_al-Tabari&sa=U&ved=0ahUKEwiqhsD36q_MAhVBPRQKHZUUB-YQFggSMAE&usg=AFQjCNFslItYIGGAmOUh0MNcUvy2QERCRg

Na me give am dey name. In the Internet I never At Tabari. It's AL Tabari, just like this link shows. Get a life, you must not lie even when it's not necessary.
Re: Ask The Qur'an And Then Ask The Bible by analice107: 11:17pm On Apr 27, 2016
Demmzy15:
Written by David Waines
Last Updated 4-11-2016
al-Ṭabarī, in full Abū Jaʿfar Muḥammad ibn Jarīr al-Ṭabarī (born c. 839, Āmol, Ṭabaristān [Iran]—died 923, Baghdad , Iraq ) Muslim scholar, author of enormous compendiums of early Islamic history and Qurʾānic exegesis,
Re: Ask The Qur'an And Then Ask The Bible by Nobody: 11:17pm On Apr 27, 2016
Demmzy15:

I saw it i just left her alone before she mistakes me for that omo yeebhoe claiming to be omo yoruba, and also, she lacks basic home training which is factual that her mum failed there, you can see what she used in replying you...and lastly, she is ignorant but think she knows, inshort a charlatan is what she is.
Re: Ask The Qur'an And Then Ask The Bible by Nobody: 11:28pm On Apr 27, 2016
analice107:

Written by David Waines
Last Updated 4-11-2016
al-Ṭabarī, in full Abū Jaʿfar Muḥammad ibn Jarīr al-Ṭabarī (born c. 839, Āmol, Ṭabaristān [Iran]—died 923, Baghdad , Iraq ) Muslim scholar, author of enormous compendiums of early Islamic history and Qurʾānic exegesis,

see when you dont know something you shut up, At-tabari is correct for arabic speakers, there is what we call hurufu qamariyya and hurufu shamsiyya, arabic alphabet are divided into 28 alphabet, 14 for each of aforementioned kind of hurufu, if it is Qamariyya, it will be spelt as for example AL-Qamar and if it is shamsiyya its gonna be for example Ash-Shamsiyya... now "ta" is a shamsiyya letter this is why it has to be At-Tabari.....anyway im certain you didnt even understand this.
Re: Ask The Qur'an And Then Ask The Bible by Demmzy15(m): 11:52pm On Apr 27, 2016
analice107:

Written by David Waines
Last Updated 4-11-2016
Are you serious at all?! I said it's not correct, you're even presenting Britannica as if you've done something marvelous. Letters like "r", "t", "s" don't start with "Al". It's At-Tabari, Ar-Rahman, As-Salam. Don't be dumb!!!
Re: Ask The Qur'an And Then Ask The Bible by analice107: 8:39am On Apr 28, 2016
lexiconkabir:

see when you dont know something you shut up, At-tabari is correct for arabic speakers, there is what we call hurufu qamariyya and hurufu shamsiyya, arabic alphabet are divided into 28 alphabet, 14 for each of aforementioned kind of hurufu, if it is Qamariyya, it will be spelt as for example AL-Qamar and if it is shamsiyya its gonna be for example Ash-Shamsiyya... now "ta" is a shamsiyya letter this is why it has to be At-Tabari.....anyway im certain you didnt even understand this.
Who cares about that cursed language? What does it matter if it's AT or AL?
All over the Internet is Al, dont those who put it there as AL know the right name? Clown.

1 Like

Re: Ask The Qur'an And Then Ask The Bible by Visitor700: 12:27pm On Apr 28, 2016
Re: Ask The Qur'an And Then Ask The Bible by Visitor700: 12:28pm On Apr 28, 2016
Re: Ask The Qur'an And Then Ask The Bible by Visitor700: 12:38pm On Apr 28, 2016
Re: Ask The Qur'an And Then Ask The Bible by Nobody: 6:11pm On Apr 28, 2016
analice107:

All over the Internet is Al, dont those who put it there as AL know the right name? Clown.

Alright...
Re: Ask The Qur'an And Then Ask The Bible by analice107: 7:58am On Apr 29, 2016
Visitor700:

The bible wouldn't enforce the law if there were no perpetrators.

Does the truth makes you feel uncomfortable?
What truth are you talking about?
Re: Ask The Qur'an And Then Ask The Bible by Ovacoma: 9:28am On Apr 29, 2016
Demmzy15:

The Quran corrects many of the fabricated stories, for instance, the bible claimed Aaron built the Golden calf, but the says he wasn't the one but a different man entirely. It vindicated Aaron(may peace of Allaah be upon him)!

Prophet Muhammad came after bible because he's the final Prophet and messenger of God, if because some stories are supposedly the same then it means plagiarizing, then you have to prove it. Like, I'll always say, the bible is not to be totally condemned because they're still some truth in it, but as a Muslim I can't hold on to the bible has a paramount scripture!

What are you saying for crying out loud, the bible was written in Hebrew and Greek while the Quran was written in Arabic. The first Arabic copy of the bible was in 867AD, which is over 200 years after the Prophet Muhammad had died, as we all know Prophet Muhammad was an illiterate so if you have evidence he copied please present it here.

Many of your brethren have tried and failed, you might be successful, so if you have evidence bring them forth!

I never claimed the whole bible was copied, but many parts were copied. An example is the creation story in Genesis, it was copied from the Babylon Enuma Elish, this story is not found in the Quran. Also some parts of psalm is found in the Egyptian pagan stories and this is not found in the Quran, so stop making bogus claims!
Sorry, i thought u understood what u were sayin bfor.
Re: Ask The Qur'an And Then Ask The Bible by Demmzy15(m): 9:58am On Apr 29, 2016
Ovacoma:

Sorry, i thought u understood what u were sayin bfor.
grin undecided
Re: Ask The Qur'an And Then Ask The Bible by Visitor700: 10:53am On Apr 29, 2016
Re: Ask The Qur'an And Then Ask The Bible by mustymatic(m): 12:26pm On Apr 29, 2016
[quote author=Demmzy15 post=45105334][font=serif]grin grin grin
Re: Ask The Qur'an And Then Ask The Bible by mustymatic(m): 12:26pm On Apr 29, 2016
[quote author=Demmzy15 post=45105334][font=serif]grin grin grin dull indeed. n they'll tell u they know more than u o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ask The Qur'an And Then Ask The Bible by mustymatic(m): 1:23pm On Apr 29, 2016
analice107:

"I permit no woman to teach or have authority over men; she is to keep silent." Timothy 2:11
in The King James Bible, it goes a little bit more like this...
"Let the woman learn in silence with all subjection." which has been translated and taken as the primary passage that doesn't allow women to be preachers. The whole section is really about women not being able to "malign the word of God" if they're not allowed to speak.
Keep in mind the first "big bad" antagonist in The Bible is women, as a gender..
I hope you get it
Re: Ask The Qur'an And Then Ask The Bible by Demmzy15(m): 2:57pm On Apr 29, 2016
[quote author=mustymatic post=45150621][/quote] grin grin grin grin
Re: Ask The Qur'an And Then Ask The Bible by analice107: 10:04pm On Apr 29, 2016
mustymatic:

"I permit no woman to teach or have authority over men; she is to keep silent." Timothy 2:11
"Let the woman learn in silence with all subjection." which has been translated and taken as the primary passage that doesn't allow women to be preachers. The whole section is really about women not being able to "malign the word of God" if they're not allowed to speak.
Keep in mind the first "big bad" antagonist in The Bible is women, as a gender..
I hope you get it
How does this answer my queries? You want to start screeching hoping I will drop off and run? No, sir. Talk to me.
This is not a church, this is NL so answer me.
Re: Ask The Qur'an And Then Ask The Bible by analice107: 10:13pm On Apr 29, 2016
Visitor700:

[size=17]1. The bible orders men to amputate the hands of empathetic wives[/size]

"If two men are fighting and the wife of one of them comes to rescue her husband from his assailant, and she reaches out and seizes him by his private parts, you shall cut off her hand. Show her no pity."
(Deuteronomy 25:11-12[NIV])

[size=17]2. The bible gives the man leverage to dissolve his marraige at any time on grounds that his wife wasn't a virgin when he married her. Her father must prove that his daughter was a virgin otherwise she will be stoned to death[/size]

"If a man takes a wife and, after sleeping with her, dislikes her and slanders her and gives her a bad name, saying, “I married this woman, but when I approached her, I did not find proof of her virginity,” then the young woman’s father and mother shall bring to the town elders at the gate proof that she was a virgin. Her father will say to the elders, “I gave my daughter in marriage to this man, but he dislikes her. Now he has slandered her and said, ‘I did not find your daughter to be a virgin.’ But here is the proof of my daughter’s virginity.” Then her parents shall display the cloth before the elders of the town, and the elders shall take the man and punish him. They shall fine him a hundred shekels[ a ] of silver and give them to the young woman’s father, because this man has given an Israelite virgin a bad name. She shall continue to be his wife; he must not divorce her as long as he lives. If, however, the charge is true and no proof of the young woman’s virginity can be found, she shall be brought to the door of her father’s house and there the men of her town shall stone her to death. She has done an outrageous thing in Israel by being promiscuous while still in her father’s house."
(Deuteronomy 22:13-21[NIV])

[size=17]3. According to the bible, rape victims are to be stoned to death for not crying out loudly during rape in the city, unless it is carried out in the country-side[/size]

"If there be a damsel that is a virgin betrothed unto a man, and a man find her in the city, and lie with her; then ye shall bring them both out unto the gate of that city, and ye shall stone them with stones that they die: the damsel, because she cried not, being in the city; and the man, because he hath humbled his neighbour's wife; so thou shalt put away the evil from the midst of thee. But if the man find the damsel that is betrothed in the field, and the man take hold of her, and lie with her; then the man only that lay with her shall die."
(Deuteronomy 22:23-25)

How does the trash you spewed out here relate to this discourse inview? You want to start screeching so that you would run away?
Re: Ask The Qur'an And Then Ask The Bible by analice107: 10:33pm On Apr 29, 2016
mustymatic:

I hope you get it
This boy is scared of me. Ah, Muslims with their lack of stamina. Am getting under your skin? Okay, no shakes, just run along now and hide that rock. Be sure to be quiet under there or I'll come for you.
Re: Ask The Qur'an And Then Ask The Bible by mustymatic(m): 12:20am On Apr 30, 2016
analice107:

This boy is scared of me. Ah, Muslims with their lack of stamina. Am getting under your skin? Okay, no shakes, just run along now and hide that rock. Be sure to be quiet under there or I'll come for you.
Irrelevant! I'm done with you..bigot
Re: Ask The Qur'an And Then Ask The Bible by analice107: 7:19am On Apr 30, 2016
mustymatic:

Irrelevant! I'm done with you..bigot
Mr Muslim, I know you too well, if you had something to say, you would've stayed. Now move along, go get busy. You must kill enough infidels to be qualified for those luscious virgins.
Perverted muslims. You should be elated that am giving you my time.
Re: Ask The Qur'an And Then Ask The Bible by Visitor700: 1:35am On May 01, 2016
Re: Ask The Qur'an And Then Ask The Bible by malvisguy212: 7:47am On May 01, 2016
Visitor700:

The [size=15]CONFIRMATION[/size] Allah is talking about here is the prophecy mentioned in the Taurat and Injeel regarding the prophet's description.

At-Tabari comments on (Quran 10:94)
[size=15]God says to His Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) that if you are in doubt about the truthfulness of what We told you in Revelations - that the children of Israel had not differed concerning your prophet hood before you were sent by God as an Apostle to His people, for they found you prophesied in their scripture, and they knew you from the description of you given in the Torah and Injil - you must confer with those who read the sacred book before you, that is, the people of the Torah and the people of the Gospel, such as Abdullah Ibn Salam and those who, like him, were honest and had faith in you: do not ask those who are dishonest or are unbelievers."[/size]
(At-Tabari, Jami', vol. II, p. 115)

lies. The quran encourage the jews to judge with what God had reveal to them, meaning Allah is not only asking muhammed to confirm the prophecy only. the Qur’an admits that the Torah, Psalms and the Gospel are the Words of God( Surah 5:44; Surah 4:163; Surah 5:46) and the Words of God cannot be changed (Surah 10:64), then does not this confirm that each time you claim the Bible to be corrupted, you are in fact proving the Qur’an to be false? Where are the “uncorrupted Bibles” now to give evidence of the corruption of the Bibles we have today?

When Muhammad had doubts, Allah told him to seek out those who studied the Bible in order to clear his doubts.

Surah 10:94: “And if thou (Muhammad)
art in doubt concerning that which We
reveal unto thee, then question those
who read the Scripture that was before
thee. Verily the Truth from thy Lord hath
come unto thee. So be not thou of the
waverers.” (Pickthall)

Those who read the Scriptures before
Muhammad were the Jews and the Christians.
They read the Torah and the Gospel. answer this question and see were it will land you:

1. When do you believe the Bible was corrupted, was this before or after Muhammad?
2. If before, does it make sense for Allah to
direct Muhammad to seek out those read
corrupted Scriptures to clear his doubt?
3. If before, why did Allah command
Muhammad to seek guidance from corrupted
Scriptures to clear his doubts?
4. If before, how can Allah say in the Qur’an that there is guidance and light in the Torah and the Gospels? (Surah 5:44-46)
5. If after, how is this possible since the current
translations of the Bible are all based upon
manuscripts that predate Muhammad?
Re: Ask The Qur'an And Then Ask The Bible by mustymatic(m): 11:27am On May 01, 2016
analice107:

Mr Muslim, I know you too well, if you had something to say, you would've stayed. Now move along, go get busy. You must kill enough infidels to be qualified for those luscious virgins.
Perverted muslims. You should be elated that am giving you my time.
K!
Re: Ask The Qur'an And Then Ask The Bible by Visitor700: 3:18pm On May 01, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Do Most Christians Commit Fornication & Adultery?. / The Invention Of God By Man / 14 Funny Christian Memes That Will Make You Laugh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.