Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,501 members, 7,781,519 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:03 PM

Terminating A 6 Month Pregnancy - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Terminating A 6 Month Pregnancy (1417 Views)

What's The Best Drug For Aborting A Less Than A Month Pregnancy / Househelp Forcefully Delivers 6-month-old Baby In Uyo / Terminating A 2weeks Plus Pregnancy, Have U Kill A Soul? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Terminating A 6 Month Pregnancy by mulan(f): 8:59am On Nov 15, 2006
hello people, my friend wants to abort a 6 months pregnancy because its her 2nd and the guy responsible has bailed on her. Her siblings told her she can kill herself so long as their does not get to hear it.
Re: Terminating A 6 Month Pregnancy by sammyjl(f): 9:55am On Jan 16, 2007
cry Its dangerous to terminate at that stage, what was she waiting for back than. She must just concentrate on her life and that of her children. I advise her not to do it.
Re: Terminating A 6 Month Pregnancy by Free(f): 5:24am On Feb 09, 2007
yea seriously terminate after 6 months

plz dnt do it
Re: Terminating A 6 Month Pregnancy by OmoEko1(f): 5:26am On Feb 09, 2007
@ the topic

if she loves her life tell are not to do it oh, it very dangerous even no doctor will wanna abort the baby for herself.
Re: Terminating A 6 Month Pregnancy by funty(f): 10:00pm On Feb 10, 2007
i'll say she shouldnt sbort d baby cus she'll just b wastin an innocents life which is unfair on d baby
Re: Terminating A 6 Month Pregnancy by ademiller(f): 12:19pm On Aug 07, 2008
u should have told me she wants to commit suicide na, shuo, the guy bailed on her, she carry belle for 6months, nw she wants to abort , for what, dats a suicide mission
Re: Terminating A 6 Month Pregnancy by janami(f): 3:45pm On Aug 07, 2008
i guess this is a very confusing time for ur friend. She should just try to weather the storm and have the baby. An abortion at this stage is not really advisable
Re: Terminating A 6 Month Pregnancy by idupaul: 3:46pm On Aug 07, 2008
she is on her own.
Re: Terminating A 6 Month Pregnancy by benincitys(f): 4:29pm On Aug 07, 2008
o MY GOD PLEASE TELL HER NOT TO .
Re: Terminating A 6 Month Pregnancy by rubi(f): 4:47pm On Aug 07, 2008
Her life is at risk. 6 months?
Re: Terminating A 6 Month Pregnancy by kathyekiti: 1:48am On Aug 08, 2008
This can get very complicated very quickly.
Re: Terminating A 6 Month Pregnancy by Krrush(m): 3:19am On Aug 08, 2008
All who are directly involved in any such termination any place in Nigeria, should also know they are commiting a crime.
Re: Terminating A 6 Month Pregnancy by largie(f): 3:11pm On Aug 08, 2008
Let her go for an ultrasound scan first to see the baby she wants to 'kill' if after that she still wants to go ahead then she is evil.I advise her to take heart and be strong for her kids.Then put a plug in her private part must she sleep around without protection in the name of love

(1) (Reply)

Visiting A Dentist. / Come To Diff Hospital / REMOVE YOUR GOITRE(SWOLLEN NECK) WITHOUT SURGERY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.