Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,453 members, 7,770,126 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 04:44 AM

Day To Day Update On My Cement Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Day To Day Update On My Cement Business (1062 Views)

Africa’s Richest Man To Revive Dangote Cement London IPO / Ease Of Doing Business In Nigeria - 30-day Update / 5 Simple Truth About Cement Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Day To Day Update On My Cement Business by youngchopper(m): 9:39am On Apr 21, 2016
Good day nairalanders, if anyone will tell me one day am gonna be thinking of venturing into business I for swear for am. let me start by introducing my Self. have always been a lazy dude from time memorial, always gotten anything he wants due to my mom impacts. I just finished my NYSC and reality has come to play. today 21-4-2016 am bout to pay for a shop and start up a cement business with some little building materials. I will also like other members of this forum with similar business to contribute and advice me too. also will be updating the house as I progress.
I know this was never my dream but man gats do something.
Re: Day To Day Update On My Cement Business by gifted21(f): 12:30pm On Apr 21, 2016
youngchopper:
Good day nairalanders, if anyone will tell me one day am gonna be thinking of venturing into business I for swear for am. let me start by introducing my Self. have always been a lazy dude from time memorial, always gotten anything he wants due to my mom impacts. I just finished my NYSC and reality has come to play. today 21-4-2016 am bout to pay for a shop and start up a cement business with some little building materials. I will also like other members of this forum with similar business to contribute and advice me too. also will be updating the house as I progress.
I know this was never my dream but man gats do something.

Don't worry, cement is a lucrative biz. Make sure you are in a developing area. Instead of building materials that will tie up your money, aim for rods/steel. God speed.
Re: Day To Day Update On My Cement Business by youngchopper(m): 1:20pm On Apr 21, 2016
gifted21:

Don't worry, cement is a lucrative biz. Make sure you are in a developing area. Instead of building materials that will tie up your money, aim for rods/steel. God speed.
thanks bro, how do I go bout rod/steel biz.

(1) (Reply)

Payoneer - Paypal Alternative, Sign Up Now To Get Free $25(pix) / The Psychology Of Greed (mmm, Mavro Etc.) / Nigerian Man Cries Out Over Being ‘scammed’ By MMM (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.