Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,646 members, 7,801,878 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:26 AM

How do i start an ad agency? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How do i start an ad agency? (745 Views)

How Can I Start A Career In Academics? / Staff Of Rivers Development Agency Protest Over 24months Salary Owed By Wike(pix / Why Must Men Demand To Sleep With Female Marketers Before Buying AD Space? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How do i start an ad agency? by thousandreason(f): 9:40am On Apr 21, 2016
Hi nairalanders,
Am a young graduate about to dive into the advertising world, basically i would say i have little or no experience but have made my researches and i still need to know more.
I have passion for this and i wish to own an ad agency.
I will sincerely appreciate if you can share your ideas and experiences, it would go a long way in helping me out.

P.s- @mod's you would also be helping If u would take this to front page to gather more ideas.
Re: How do i start an ad agency? by barapistis(m): 10:14am On Apr 21, 2016
The mind is were everything starts from

There is a huge difference between somebody that what to own something and somebody that want to startup something,
The former is purely a greed appraoch while the later sees a need in the society

Just some fews things you out to know,

Do you like marketing ,

What niche and platform do you intend using

Who are your initial target market

How can you help your clirnts gain more leads

And so many other things,

The key in advertsing this days is platform....billboards,web,tv,papers

At the end of the day,what you should be concerned about is how to build a platform so usable that people can't afford to not use.....this is the future and backbone of every advertising firm

1 Like

Re: How do i start an ad agency? by thousandreason(f): 10:40am On Apr 21, 2016
barapistis:
The mind is were everything starts from

There is a huge difference between somebody that what to own something and somebody that want to startup something,
The former is purely a greed appraoch while the later sees a need in the society

Just some fews things you out to know,

Do you like marketing ,

What niche and platform do you intend using

Who are your initial target market

How can you help your clirnts gain more leads

And so many other things,

The key in advertsing this days is platform....billboards,web,tv,papers

At the end of the day,what you should be concerned about is how to build a platform so usable that people can't afford to not use.....this is the future and backbone of every advertising firm

Thanks for the advice,
But then greed is not d motive behind this...its something I want to do
Re: How do i start an ad agency? by Alabitrends01: 12:43pm On Apr 21, 2016
thousandreason:
Hi nairalanders,
Am a young graduate about to dive into the advertising world, basically i would say i have little or no experience but have made my researches and i still need to know more.
I have passion for this and i wish to own an ad agency.
I will sincerely appreciate if you can share your ideas and experiences, it would go a long way in helping me out.

P.s- @mod's you would also be helping If u would take this to front page to gather more ideas.

can u PM me. we share like minds.
but wait what did u study
Re: How do i start an ad agency? by thousandreason(f): 8:23pm On Apr 21, 2016
Lalasticlala please take this to front page for better recognition
Re: How do i start an ad agency? by barapistis(m): 8:57pm On Apr 21, 2016
Change the topic to (how do i start an.advertising agency)
Re: How do i start an ad agency? by Alabitrends01: 9:51pm On Apr 21, 2016
thousandreason:
Lalasticlala please take this to front page for better recognition

!see UV got to register as a member and do apcon exams, their are also many things u need to do.. but we can only talk if u message or reply my message
Re: How do i start an ad agency? by thousandreason(f): 10:17pm On Apr 21, 2016
Alabitrends01:

!see UV got to register as a member and do apcon exams, their are also many things u need to do.. but we can only talk if u message or reply my message

Mail me instead plzzz
Re: How do i start an ad agency? by Alabitrends01: 10:18pm On Apr 21, 2016
actually, a lot is needed to be done. first, u need a membership with APCON, or other relevant agencies.
secondly, u most have great experience either through working with a firm small or big.
thirdly, u need a platform which can easily be remembered or recognize.
also, we are in competitive world, so u must possess great experience if u are willing to beat others hands down.

since we share like minds, I guess u may msg me on nairaland here. so that we can just better
Re: How do i start an ad agency? by Alabitrends01: 10:30pm On Apr 21, 2016
thousandreason:

Mail me instead plzzz

kk. this way, here is my gmail account. alabison09@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Thinking Of Travelling To Canada... / 12 Things Successful People NEVER Reveal About Themselves At Work / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.