Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,993 members, 7,799,418 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:46 PM

Please How Do I Break Up With Her ? Her Kitty-Cat Is Too Watery - Guy Cries Out - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please How Do I Break Up With Her ? Her Kitty-Cat Is Too Watery - Guy Cries Out (7988 Views)

I Spent N35k On Her, She Deceived Me With Makeup - Guy Cries Out After A Date / After Straight 4hours Of Hot Sweet Sex, She Tattooed My Name On Her Kitty (pix) / Guy Cries Out After Lady Tricked Him Into Giving Her "Head" While On Her Period! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please How Do I Break Up With Her ? Her Kitty-Cat Is Too Watery - Guy Cries Out by smileysmiley(f): 10:27am On Apr 21, 2016
"I love her so much yes but her pussy is too watery. For every time I want to penetrate, my dick slips out, she is always over wet and it makes the place not
enjoyable, I will just be suffering myself and hitting hard but yet I feel nothing. So most time I have to keep tissue stand by, at every one second I dry her up. Our sex life is getting boring and I have been
managing. How do I break up with her ? What reason do I give her so she does not feel bad ? She is pretty, but the water is just too much".

Oya over to the house. What should he do?

Source : http://www.olofofovillage.com/2016/04/please-how-do-i-break-up-with-her-her.html?m=1
Re: Please How Do I Break Up With Her ? Her Kitty-Cat Is Too Watery - Guy Cries Out by 0ubenji(m): 10:37am On Apr 21, 2016
smileysmiley:
"I love her so much yes but her pussy is too watery. For every time I want to penetrate, my dick slips out, she is always over wet and it makes the place not
enjoyable, I will just be suffering myself and hitting hard but yet I feel nothing. So most time I have to keep tissue stand by, at every one second I dry her up. Our sex life is getting boring and I have been
managing. How do I break up with her ? What reason do I give her so she does not feel bad ? She is pretty, but the water is just too much".

Oya over to the house. What should he do?

Source : http://www.olofofovillage.com/2016/04/please-how-do-i-break-up-with-her-her.html?m=1
Aint nothin new..
Juz opt for dry sex..thr r drugs dat drys up vaginal fluids during hormonal surges which makes her super dry(if dats wah u want)
NOTE: south Africans prefer dry sex to wet sex anyways

1 Like

Re: Please How Do I Break Up With Her ? Her Kitty-Cat Is Too Watery - Guy Cries Out by frubben(m): 10:53am On Apr 21, 2016
Just tell us ur dick is lik chalk, and stop complaining. Big dicks will nt slide out easily cos it will cover ever space inside the pussy.

Well since u don't want her abeg gimme her number

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please How Do I Break Up With Her ? Her Kitty-Cat Is Too Watery - Guy Cries Out by Nobody: 12:32pm On Apr 21, 2016
pour saw-dust inside d puna nx time. idiot

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please How Do I Break Up With Her ? Her Kitty-Cat Is Too Watery - Guy Cries Out by Sexxkillz: 12:40pm On Apr 21, 2016
How did you get into the relationship in the first place?

1 Like

Re: Please How Do I Break Up With Her ? Her Kitty-Cat Is Too Watery - Guy Cries Out by MPEROR: 12:43pm On Apr 21, 2016
ALUM ALUM ALUM DON'T BREAKUP LET HER WASH IT WITH ALUM

4 Likes

Re: Please How Do I Break Up With Her ? Her Kitty-Cat Is Too Watery - Guy Cries Out by andysnoopy(m): 12:45pm On Apr 21, 2016
Chaii better meat

2 Likes

Re: Please How Do I Break Up With Her ? Her Kitty-Cat Is Too Watery - Guy Cries Out by oglalasioux(m): 1:36pm On Apr 21, 2016
Women being over wet during sexual intercourse is mainly a bladder problem. Talk to your girl and let her seek medical help if you truly love her.

Don't start thinking she's promiscuous or something.
Re: Please How Do I Break Up With Her ? Her Kitty-Cat Is Too Watery - Guy Cries Out by PoundspassDolla(m): 2:02pm On Apr 21, 2016
frubben:
Just tell us ur dick is lik chalk, and stop complaining. Big dicks will nt slide out easily cos it will cover ever space inside the pussy.

come mind yourself o,how will you ask of number before me........... O'ya oga send her number quickly........ Since you're a learner..

2 Likes

Re: Please How Do I Break Up With Her ? Her Kitty-Cat Is Too Watery - Guy Cries Out by PoundspassDolla(m): 2:03pm On Apr 21, 2016
frubben:

come mind yourself o,how will you ask of number before me........... O'ya oga send her number quickly........ Since you're a learner.. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Please How Do I Break Up With Her ? Her Kitty-Cat Is Too Watery - Guy Cries Out by Icepresh(m): 2:15pm On Apr 21, 2016
Give me her House address . . Lemme Confirm if tis the Truth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please How Do I Break Up With Her ? Her Kitty-Cat Is Too Watery - Guy Cries Out by Nobody: 3:23pm On Apr 21, 2016
That bros no know better thing ooh grin well I guess his junior is small or too tiny heheheeheehehe for me she is awesome

2 Likes

Re: Please How Do I Break Up With Her ? Her Kitty-Cat Is Too Watery - Guy Cries Out by computerboy: 5:49pm On Apr 21, 2016
lipsrsealed

12 Likes

Re: Please How Do I Break Up With Her ? Her Kitty-Cat Is Too Watery - Guy Cries Out by babs01(m): 5:50pm On Apr 21, 2016
Hmmmm! ur dick is slipping out of pussy, it's nt romantic for a gal to be posting guy's matter.

Re: Please How Do I Break Up With Her ? Her Kitty-Cat Is Too Watery - Guy Cries Out by Nobody: 5:56pm On Apr 21, 2016
It's either his dickson dey small or e no dey maintain 80-100% attention that is why it often slips out.

3 Likes

Re: Please How Do I Break Up With Her ? Her Kitty-Cat Is Too Watery - Guy Cries Out by DipoDee: 7:48pm On Apr 21, 2016
Dude has a tiny preeq, instead of him to accept his flaw, he has to blame the woman as usual...when real MEN with normal tool all know that a WET kitty is heaven.

7 Likes

Re: Please How Do I Break Up With Her ? Her Kitty-Cat Is Too Watery - Guy Cries Out by PweetyJbaby(f): 9:22pm On Apr 21, 2016
Continue drying d pussy or u giv her ampiclox

1 Like

Re: Please How Do I Break Up With Her ? Her Kitty-Cat Is Too Watery - Guy Cries Out by Kiish(m): 10:23pm On Apr 21, 2016
Jesus! See me looking for water-side kittycat... meanwhile one bros is complaining. Send me ur girls digits, ill help you break up and then i go enter...

Re: Please How Do I Break Up With Her ? Her Kitty-Cat Is Too Watery - Guy Cries Out by Nobody: 10:26pm On Apr 21, 2016
lol. nigga should be happy wt something cool and watery to fall back to after a long, dry and hot day nah.... Some niggaz sha !

1 Like

Re: Please How Do I Break Up With Her ? Her Kitty-Cat Is Too Watery - Guy Cries Out by geronimoedeh1(m): 10:49pm On Apr 21, 2016
hmnn...datx squirting..its totally okay

1 Like

Re: Please How Do I Break Up With Her ? Her Kitty-Cat Is Too Watery - Guy Cries Out by dmola(m): 10:56pm On Apr 21, 2016
PweetyJbaby:
Continue drying d pussy or u giv her ampiclox

coughs
Re: Please How Do I Break Up With Her ? Her Kitty-Cat Is Too Watery - Guy Cries Out by sinistermind(m): 10:58pm On Apr 21, 2016
frubben:

There was a post u wrote where u said u were abstaining undecided
Re: Please How Do I Break Up With Her ? Her Kitty-Cat Is Too Watery - Guy Cries Out by baranzy(m): 11:03pm On Apr 21, 2016
Next time if u want to wire her make sure u use a bailer to bail out the excess water or use a hand drier and dry it up better pour one cup of ijebu garri or white sand inside and see the miracle that will happeb there...u'll thank me later...gud luck.

1 Like

Re: Please How Do I Break Up With Her ? Her Kitty-Cat Is Too Watery - Guy Cries Out by Osgilliat(m): 11:13pm On Apr 21, 2016
A wet kitty cat is a good thing for me. I like it wet and juicy.. Seeing her juice all over my Dickson always energized me, it always makes me so strong.

You are complaining because your Dickson is probably small. She needs a long one and a fat one to fill her up.

1 Like

Re: Please How Do I Break Up With Her ? Her Kitty-Cat Is Too Watery - Guy Cries Out by daniyoungofime(m): 11:20pm On Apr 21, 2016
Maybe b4 u go in next time u apply dusting powder or Moju powder on ur dick. I assure u dat it will wrk out well coolMaybe b4 u go in next time u apply dusting powder or Moju powder on ur dick. I assure u dat it will wrk out well
Re: Please How Do I Break Up With Her ? Her Kitty-Cat Is Too Watery - Guy Cries Out by Sixaxis: 11:26pm On Apr 21, 2016
If u gon brk up, man up and do dat w/out giving any excuse and if not stand by her and help her sort out d problem by discussing the way out...

Irrespective of whethr ur penis is small or herz is watery, coitus is mnt to be enjoyed so "be happy" and live together ever after
Re: Please How Do I Break Up With Her ? Her Kitty-Cat Is Too Watery - Guy Cries Out by PweetyJbaby(f): 11:52pm On Apr 21, 2016
dmola:

coughs

go and use coughlin now
Re: Please How Do I Break Up With Her ? Her Kitty-Cat Is Too Watery - Guy Cries Out by banio: 12:00am On Apr 22, 2016
If you see dry kitty kat that even penetration is not possible, you will still cry out.

Just thank God for easy penetration and no injuries due to friction.
Re: Please How Do I Break Up With Her ? Her Kitty-Cat Is Too Watery - Guy Cries Out by mousco(m): 6:36am On Apr 22, 2016
If u get mind, tell her d truth u won act like say na she create herself
Re: Please How Do I Break Up With Her ? Her Kitty-Cat Is Too Watery - Guy Cries Out by dmola(m): 7:02am On Apr 22, 2016
PweetyJbaby:
go and use coughlin now
epp me
Re: Please How Do I Break Up With Her ? Her Kitty-Cat Is Too Watery - Guy Cries Out by manee2(m): 7:13am On Apr 22, 2016
I bin think say this one na woman abi the transgendered jst de seek attention
Re: Please How Do I Break Up With Her ? Her Kitty-Cat Is Too Watery - Guy Cries Out by M17CXi: 8:23am On Apr 22, 2016
Oh now you wanna run away, right!? Hahahahah
That kind girl wil chase you to the core For exposing her whatever online whenever she gets to know Ahahhahaha

(1) (2) (Reply)

Will God Answer Prayers Said With "Morning Wood" Still Active [guys] / Your Opinion About This Father And Her Daughter In The Bathroom (pic) / There Are No Good Girls Out There. They Are All Scam!! (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.