Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,085 members, 7,807,244 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:31 AM

Ben-murray-bruce Rejects Senate's new SUVs - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ben-murray-bruce Rejects Senate's new SUVs (39352 Views)

Ben Murray-Bruce Visits Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) / FG Recovers 40 New SUVs, Other Vehicles From Perm Sec - Lai Mohammed / Senate: New Twists Place PDP In Driving Seat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ben-murray-bruce Rejects Senate's new SUVs by NwaNimo1(m): 1:34pm On Apr 21, 2016
The man lacks common sense - Collect the vehicle and park your own.
Re: Ben-murray-bruce Rejects Senate's new SUVs by Sunnycliff(m): 1:34pm On Apr 21, 2016
TrebleChamp:
Na only for Twitter him dey relevant, why him no oppose the idea on the floor of the house when it was initially proposed. Anyway him try

Can his lone voice make a change when it's a game of numbers in the NASS?

1 Like

Re: Ben-murray-bruce Rejects Senate's new SUVs by Segadem(m): 1:34pm On Apr 21, 2016
TrebleChamp:
Na only for Twitter him dey relevant, why him no oppose the idea on the floor of the house when it was initially proposed. Anyway him try
gbam
Re: Ben-murray-bruce Rejects Senate's new SUVs by iliyande(m): 1:34pm On Apr 21, 2016
queenoflafia:
Self delusion.this dude thinks he's making sense

He just want to make a common sense
Re: Ben-murray-bruce Rejects Senate's new SUVs by Damadios: 1:36pm On Apr 21, 2016
Good
Re: Ben-murray-bruce Rejects Senate's new SUVs by ejamahrandy: 1:36pm On Apr 21, 2016
konnevt.
Re: Ben-murray-bruce Rejects Senate's new SUVs by anonimi: 1:37pm On Apr 21, 2016
chukwudi44:
I am sure Remi Tinubu did not reject her own SUV!!! what a greedy woman

She cannot and she will not.
Not after all the money she spent on recharge cards so their zombies can vote her in. grin grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2095358_15096527612489439596301874723237704487377n_jpeg85ba7e6ee2eaa8016b72712354f15d2f
Re: Ben-murray-bruce Rejects Senate's new SUVs by mekonglobal(m): 1:37pm On Apr 21, 2016
Good move! D common sense senator.

1 Like

Re: Ben-murray-bruce Rejects Senate's new SUVs by Nobody: 1:37pm On Apr 21, 2016
Blackfire:
Weldone Mr Bruce lee.

Re: Ben-murray-bruce Rejects Senate's new SUVs by shamecurls(m): 1:37pm On Apr 21, 2016
Twitter lord

Who will prefer a mobile coffin to a Toyota

Wake up Ben
Re: Ben-murray-bruce Rejects Senate's new SUVs by Sanchase: 1:37pm On Apr 21, 2016
We must commend Bruce for his actions to openly go against all senators and reject a gift which others foolishly accepted yet these other senators portray themselves as agents of a better Nigeria.

This will tell you the length of struggle required to re-build Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Ben-murray-bruce Rejects Senate's new SUVs by FBLJ(m): 1:38pm On Apr 21, 2016
queenoflafia:
Self delusion.this dude thinks he's making sense

What else is making sense than this? 36.5M naira for an SUV which can be less if bought from Nigeria for less?

2 Likes

Re: Ben-murray-bruce Rejects Senate's new SUVs by mostwantedguy: 1:38pm On Apr 21, 2016
chukwudi44:
Ben Murray-Bruce ‏@benmurraybruce · 13h13 hours ago

Shouldn't the question be where was YOUR senator? I made my constituents proud by my decision. What did yours do?

https://mobile.twitter.com/benmurraybruce/status/722878663348191232

Pls @Benbruce should give me the SUV as aaa birthday gift. grin grin grin Today is my birtdyday I came here to get likes. Show me some love.
Re: Ben-murray-bruce Rejects Senate's new SUVs by omotee1234(m): 1:38pm On Apr 21, 2016
Nice one Sen Ben if others can be like that things will come back to normal
Re: Ben-murray-bruce Rejects Senate's new SUVs by prinsam30: 1:38pm On Apr 21, 2016
him common sense no work this time around grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ben-murray-bruce Rejects Senate's new SUVs by ogawisdom(m): 1:38pm On Apr 21, 2016
Good one cool
Re: Ben-murray-bruce Rejects Senate's new SUVs by millionboi(m): 1:39pm On Apr 21, 2016
Common sense
Re: Ben-murray-bruce Rejects Senate's new SUVs by banmee(m): 1:39pm On Apr 21, 2016
Agunechemba1:
God bless the common sense senator.

God bless BMB

#BuyNaija2GrowTheNaira#

Are you sure you understand what Ben Bruce is saying? He is saying that if the cars were made in Nigeria he would accept it meaning he does not have a problem with the amount spent. Go school una no go go.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben-murray-bruce Rejects Senate's new SUVs by maupe: 1:41pm On Apr 21, 2016
The ball is now in their court, Ashafa and Mrs Remi Tinubu do likewise. But i wonder, did he do this willingly or did the pressure get to him. Well, all the same, it just makes COMMON SENSE

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben-murray-bruce Rejects Senate's new SUVs by barcaboi(m): 1:41pm On Apr 21, 2016
chukwudi44:
sometimes I wonder how steupid u can be......saraki case don turn u to delusional being.....who are the 1st 36 senators to hv their cars delivered.....where are all ur pdp goonz in d senate.....and ben noted he'll nly accept if they were made in 9ja so what's the difference

1 Like

Re: Ben-murray-bruce Rejects Senate's new SUVs by folks4luv(f): 1:43pm On Apr 21, 2016
Nigerians make it really difficult to be a better politician, reason I dont blame d greedy ones like saraki. Ben Bruce criticized the car for senator thing, he begged his colleagues to consider d economy n not demand for cars, then, people abused him, d car came, he rejected it, some Nigerians still call him a hypocrite for that. which way to go?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben-murray-bruce Rejects Senate's new SUVs by anonimi: 1:45pm On Apr 21, 2016
Sunnycliff:
Can his lone voice make a change when it's a game of numbers in the NASS?

Yes!
A journey of a thousand miles still starts with ONE step, not so
Instead of you to engage fellow citizens in your constituency to PRESSURE the senator you sent to Abuja to also reject the SUV, you dey here dey make excuse for their collective GREED, theft and larceny? shocked
Yet you will join others that you do not have:

- education for ALL our children.
- tap water
- good roads
- clinics and general hospitals
- employment

and pray/fast/deliverance for "breakthrough to go to UK, Canada, USA to be under-employed.
What is wrong with us

[img]http://otrazhenie.files./2013/08/step.jpg[/img]
Re: Ben-murray-bruce Rejects Senate's new SUVs by igwegeorgiano(m): 1:46pm On Apr 21, 2016
chukwudi44:

He is making common sense
bruce common sense will become uncommon senselessness if he fails to let his colleagues in the senate see reasons why they should not accept the SUVs

1 Like

Re: Ben-murray-bruce Rejects Senate's new SUVs by poyet(m): 1:48pm On Apr 21, 2016
You are actually making common sense sometimes!
Re: Ben-murray-bruce Rejects Senate's new SUVs by Odani: 1:53pm On Apr 21, 2016
chukwudi44:

the SUV was given to saraki's loyalist and of course u know remi tinubu can never be one them
Re: Ben-murray-bruce Rejects Senate's new SUVs by DIVINE78: 1:54pm On Apr 21, 2016
gunther6:

It is so sad there is no eugenics program in Nigeria, I would have supported your forced sterilization, I wonder why on earth an adult should be such a bumbling slowpoke...
I'm with you brother.

1 Like

Re: Ben-murray-bruce Rejects Senate's new SUVs by anonimi: 2:01pm On Apr 21, 2016
Odani:
the SUV was given to saraki's loyalist and of course u know remi tinubu can never be one them

Why do APC people love telling LIES anyhow
Re: Ben-murray-bruce Rejects Senate's new SUVs by October1960: 2:02pm On Apr 21, 2016
I don't known when Nigerians will stop fighting each other and fight these crooks in politics and government that continue looting even when there is little.

Ben or Bruce or whatever is name is just another thief like Tinubu and Saraki trying to appear and sound like a person with clean hands.

All their stolen wealth will never bring them and their descendants joy.

1 Like

Re: Ben-murray-bruce Rejects Senate's new SUVs by iamjuniho(m): 2:04pm On Apr 21, 2016
common sense not common at all
Re: Ben-murray-bruce Rejects Senate's new SUVs by Excuzeme: 2:04pm On Apr 21, 2016
Keneking:
Ben Murray Bruce and Chukwudi44 (1) - Rest of the crew (0) grin

Common sense result after 48hours grin

So, lets look at it properly:

Your people elected you as a Senator, to represent their interest in the Senate, right?

@Ben Bruce:

- Where were you when all the major projects that was suppose to benefit your people, were being removed from the Budget Proposal?
- When they were planing to pass a Bill to protect Criminals who under-declare their ill-gotten wealth, you kept quiet! Is that in the interest of those who elected you to serve them?
- When the idea of sharing #38Million Toyota SUV was being discussed and agreed, YOU represented your constituency by KEEPING QUIET! Now that the greed of you Senators have been exposed, you are tweeting that you wont collect the SUV, UNLESS IT IS INNOSSON BRAND!?

Who are you trying to fool?

Look, people like you are even worse that Orji (at least that one would do evil and own up like a brave criminal!).
You are a wolf, in sheep's clothing!
Re: Ben-murray-bruce Rejects Senate's new SUVs by AntiWailer: 2:06pm On Apr 21, 2016
gen2briz:
Our twitter senator did not reject the bill to buy suvs

Our twitter senator did not question the price of the suvs

Here's our twitter senator on Twitter telling his Twitter community that he did not collect any suv because it not made in Nigeria.

u dey mind the dummies he called followers ?
Re: Ben-murray-bruce Rejects Senate's new SUVs by AfroKnight: 2:09pm On Apr 21, 2016
Now, I salute you. This is commendable

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Okorocha Splashes N1m On A Pure Water Seller & Girl Whose Parents Are Jobless / Sheikh Ahmad Gumi: The Nigerian Cleric Who Negotiates With Bandits -BBC Monitor / Senator Dino Melaye Advises APC (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.