Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,376 members, 7,781,053 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:07 AM

NYSC Notification Of Stream II But You Can Access Your Call Up Later - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Notification Of Stream II But You Can Access Your Call Up Later (5851 Views)

Picture Of Taraba Corpers At The Riverside Picnic Before Drowning Moments Later. / Nysc 2018 Batch A Call Up Later Is Out / NYSC 2017 Batch 'B' Stream II Orientation Course Date Announced (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NYSC Notification Of Stream II But You Can Access Your Call Up Later by freshvybe(m): 11:11am On Apr 21, 2016
I woke up this morning to a text from NYSC notifying me of my inclusion in the stream II batch A. Was angry at first but opted to calm down and check my dashboard only to find the section PRINT CALL LETTER visible.

Please who is confused here, is me or NYSC??

If you are experiencing same issue. Drop your comments
Re: NYSC Notification Of Stream II But You Can Access Your Call Up Later by Lvlink(f): 11:28am On Apr 21, 2016
freshvybe:
I woke up this morning to a text from NYSC notifying me of my inclusion in the stream II batch A. Was angry at first but opted to calm down and check my dashboard only to find the section PRINT CALL LETTER visible.

Please who is confused here, is me or NYSC??

If you are experiencing same issue. Drop your comments
The SMS I got from NYSC reads thus:

"Dear Ifeoma, you are expected to print your call-up letter from 13th May - 21st May 2016"

The implication of that sms above is that I've been placed on stream 2.

Are you saying I can still print my call-up letter now?
Re: NYSC Notification Of Stream II But You Can Access Your Call Up Later by Andrea00(f): 12:37pm On Apr 21, 2016
Mine was also there but that doesn't change anything, the text is the deciding factor, so stop worrying about it.
Re: NYSC Notification Of Stream II But You Can Access Your Call Up Later by Oyehomie(m): 1:29pm On Apr 21, 2016
Lvlink:
The SMS I got from NYSC reads thus:

"Dear Ifeoma, you are expected to print your call-up letter from 13th May - 21st May 2016"

The implication of that sms above is that I've been placed on stream 2.

Are you saying I can still print my call-up letter now?
If you noticed...only /nysc2/ option brought out your Call up letter link.....others didn't..... Even if u tried opening it, d result will be no details found....u av been programmed to be on stream2 jst like m nd sm ppl....but ur details has nt been uploaded yet...sooo... Relax till d said time...13th.....but b4 then...check ds link for updates nd ppl with dsame issue......https://www.nairaland.com/3060649/prospective-nysc-batch-2016-stream
Re: NYSC Notification Of Stream II But You Can Access Your Call Up Later by chiddye(m): 1:07am On Apr 22, 2016
I got this text and am very worried

because you are not in stream I, you will be notified when to print your call-up letter.

am yet to receive any form of notification about the next stream.
Re: NYSC Notification Of Stream II But You Can Access Your Call Up Later by khreedsneh(m): 1:59am On Apr 22, 2016
chiddye:
I got this text and am very worried

because you are not in stream I, you will be notified when to print your call-up letter.

am yet to receive any form of notification about the next stream.
I got a similar text message too, later checked to see if I was called up buh my dashboard was blank... Don't really know what to do.
Re: NYSC Notification Of Stream II But You Can Access Your Call Up Later by lyndysino(f): 8:55am On May 02, 2016
My beautiful pple, I will advice you to chill till may 13.... Few days to know your posting for stream ii...... Ignore all rumours

1 Like

Re: NYSC Notification Of Stream II But You Can Access Your Call Up Later by eki2000(m): 3:54pm On May 02, 2016
I Have Just Spoken With The Nysc Cord. Akwa Ibom, The Batch B Orientation Course Is Sure. Pls Don't Panic
Re: NYSC Notification Of Stream II But You Can Access Your Call Up Later by Kingzy4pep(m): 6:54pm On May 02, 2016
eki2000:
I Have Just Spoken With The Nysc Cord. Akwa Ibom, The Batch B Orientation Course Is Sure. Pls Don't Panic
Please, when is it gonna commence?
Re: NYSC Notification Of Stream II But You Can Access Your Call Up Later by Wanimoh: 8:34pm On May 03, 2016
Please someone help me out here. I did my registration and all. I tried to check my call up during stream 1 and was told am not in stream 1 that I will be notified when to print my call up. I haven't received any notification text or email. Am worried. Hope no issues?
Re: NYSC Notification Of Stream II But You Can Access Your Call Up Later by Sammiel: 11:41pm On May 03, 2016
Wanimoh:
Please someone help me out here. I did my registration and all. I tried to check my call up during stream 1 and was told am not in stream 1 that I will be notified when to print my call up. I haven't received any notification text or email. Am worried. Hope no issues?
Open your eyes and read what is above. You dont need any help apart from patience.
Re: NYSC Notification Of Stream II But You Can Access Your Call Up Later by eki2000(m): 4:03pm On May 09, 2016
A Patient Man They Say, Eats The Fattest Bone, Quote Me If U Want To Print Ur Call-up Letter On Friday 13th May 2016 And Move For Ur Orientation Course On Sat, 21st May 2016.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Redeployed To Ogun State From Adamawa / Benue Corp Members Short Paid And Payment Delayed / Ekiti A'16 Plsss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.