Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,495 members, 7,808,832 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:38 PM

Awka, Anambra state capital, one of major cities in Anambra Photos - Politics (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Awka, Anambra state capital, one of major cities in Anambra Photos (79041 Views)

Chinwoke Mbadinuju At Alex Ekwueme's Burial In Anambra (Photos) / Governor Wike Greets Peter Obi During PDP Primaries In Anambra (Photos) / Buhari Being Decorated With The Rank Of Major-General, 1983 (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Awka, Anambra state capital, one of major cities in Anambra Photos by Adannaify: 6:34pm On Oct 18, 2016
My Anambra is in ruins. cry Chukwu biko nyelu anyi aka b4 anyi ncha anwusia na uzo ojoo.

1 Like

Re: Awka, Anambra state capital, one of major cities in Anambra Photos by Adannaify: 6:43pm On Oct 18, 2016
Real anambra indigenes are crying and wailing, while the paid media agents are hailing and posting propaganda pictures to deceive the unsuspecting nigerians living outside the state. Me i am from nnewi, school in unizik awka. And my parents do biz at mkpor. We need divine help. Each time i travel to other states like minna niger state, even ordinary orlu near uga, i feel God has punished us with bad leaders. Tufiakwa

1 Like

Re: Awka, Anambra state capital, one of major cities in Anambra Photos by millionaireman: 7:08pm On Oct 18, 2016
Abagworo:

If you like come as douglas1million, Chino or millionaireman Anambra is cursed and God forsaken.

Ya kpotuba

How is your answer related to what you responded to?

You and your Principal Roch believe you are most intelligent persons in Nigeria, but truth is that people want time to fly so that una go leave Imo state alone, as the mistake has been made in 2011.
Re: Awka, Anambra state capital, one of major cities in Anambra Photos by Doug07034780891(m): 7:16pm On Oct 18, 2016
You and your hopeless frustrated envious brother abagworo owns this thread henceforth, we shall strike at an unknown ground when he least expected it. We dash una.. LOL

millionaireman:

How is your answer related to what you responded to?

You and your Principal Roch believe you are most intelligent persons in Nigeria, but truth is that people want time to fly so that una go leave Imo state alone, as the mistake has been made in 2011.
Re: Awka, Anambra state capital, one of major cities in Anambra Photos by millionaireman: 7:26pm On Oct 18, 2016
Doug07034780891:
You and your hopeless frustrated envious brother abagworo owns this thread henceforth, we shall strike when he least expected it. We dash una.. LOL

Abagworo my brother? You well at all? . Abagworo is an Abokii imported from north by Rocha in 2011 to do PR job for IMSG. Abagworo is not Igbo, but understands some Igbo.

Only Chino follows Abaworo about in his anti-Igbo smear campaign. I only join issues with Abagworo whenever he blows heavy lies about my hometown, Orlu.

1 Like

Re: Awka, Anambra state capital, one of major cities in Anambra Photos by Anambra1stSon(m): 9:41pm On Oct 18, 2016
Abagworo:

I!
You've not seen me in any of your threads or Imo thread attacking your state and you have the guts to attack my threads with different monikers grin grin grin grin, Boy the level of your stupidity really amaze me, sorry you can't bring me to your level, if you real know me and what my sure name represent in Igbo land wink Igbo unity and progress is my concern not a church rat like you, what ever provocations from you or people like you.... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

What I have become, in this struggle is the mouthpiece of my people. I go where they push and no more. The day I think otherwise, the day I act otherwise, that day my people, without compromising the struggle, will find another person to express their aspirations.
Eze di Igbo Gburugburu.

1 Like

Re: Awka, Anambra state capital, one of major cities in Anambra Photos by Adannaify: 9:49pm On Oct 18, 2016
Ojukwu is an igbo hero from my town. But our people has been left to rot in abject poverty and very poor infrastructure. Our nnewi people are lamenting this wickedness from an iberibe govt.

Re: Awka, Anambra state capital, one of major cities in Anambra Photos by Yyeske(m): 8:00am On Oct 19, 2016
Adannaify:
Real anambra indigenes are crying and wailing, while the paid media agents are hailing and posting propaganda pictures to deceive the unsuspecting nigerians living outside the state. Me i am from nnewi, school in unizik awka. And my parents do biz at mkpor. We need divine help. Each time i travel to other states like minna niger state, even ordinary orlu near uga, i feel God has punished us with bad leaders. Tufiakwa
Your parents do biz at 'mkpor' and I guess you visit them there but you can't spell it well. Ok, where exactly is mkpor?
Re: Awka, Anambra state capital, one of major cities in Anambra Photos by Adannaify: 8:30am On Oct 19, 2016
Yyeske:
Your parents do biz at 'mkpor' and I guess you visit them there but you can't spell it well. Ok, where exactly is mkpor?
Kidnapper spotted.
Re: Awka, Anambra state capital, one of major cities in Anambra Photos by Adannaify: 8:32am On Oct 19, 2016
Anambra people are still crying ooo. Who foisted this set of leaders on us. Chai.

Re: Awka, Anambra state capital, one of major cities in Anambra Photos by Abagworo(m): 8:33am On Oct 19, 2016
Yyeske:

I guess you're more concerned with the spelling than the message. Here are real citizens gnashing their teeth .

Re: Awka, Anambra state capital, one of major cities in Anambra Photos by Adannaify: 8:35am On Oct 19, 2016
Most places are in ruins.

Re: Awka, Anambra state capital, one of major cities in Anambra Photos by Abagworo(m): 8:45am On Oct 19, 2016
The same Omambala nonsense the assimilated Igala people are doing on Nairaland so is their Governor doing in Anambra State. I site you Chino. Read the marked statement.

Re: Awka, Anambra state capital, one of major cities in Anambra Photos by OdenigboAroli(m): 8:50am On Oct 19, 2016
Abagworo:
The same Omambala nonsense the assimilated Igala people are doing on Nairaland so is their Governor doing in Anambra State. I site you Chino. Read the marked statement.

You are such a shameless loser! Your hate for Anambra go as far back as 2009 on this thread when people like onlytruth,roadmaster and co were still active. You have always been jealous of the influence,wealth and respect Anambra commands. Chino didn't cause your Anambra jealousy and envy and before now Yeske was indifferent about state of origin until you angered him.
Stop giving reason why you are always painting Anambra in a bad light...Omanbala intimidates you and make you feel insecure about yourself. You are not the first to feel like that , a lot of Imolites feel the same way and their favourite line is that "Omanbalas are illiterate traders"....Same goes with Ndi Enugu,"Omanbalas are money ritualists,run from them or they will sacrifice you to make riches". I am speaking from experience....In fact this issue caused a big argument between me and some friends when they tried to run my fatherland down and the Anambra in me came in full blast....the rest is history.
You people hate us not because we are bad people but because of our conservative stance(before now marrying from Imo was like a taboo...Omanbalas feel your women were promiscuous),our rich cultural heritage which the almighty has used to bless the Igbo nation etc.
Anambra son opened this thread and even Chino has not even arrived and here you are running my mother's land down. You are such a miserable soul and you have no life. How many times have you ever seen me in your Imo thread? I barely visit there because it's not my business how you run your state but you are always on our thread seeking attention....tufia gi,ofeke na enwero ifele.

3 Likes

Re: Awka, Anambra state capital, one of major cities in Anambra Photos by Abagworo(m): 8:57am On Oct 19, 2016
OdenigboAroli:

You are such a shameless loser! Your hate for Anambra go as far back as 2009 on this thread when people like onlytruth,roadmaster and co were still active. You have always been jealous of the influence,wealth and respect Anambra commands. Chino didn't cause your Anambra jealousy and envy and before now Yeske was indifferent about state of origin until you angered him.
Stop giving reason why you are always painting Anambra in a bad light...Omanbala intimidates you and make you feel insecure about yourself. You are not the first to feel like that , a lot of Imolites feel the same way and their favourite line is that "Omanbalas are illiterate traders"....Same goes with Ndi Enugu,"Omanbalas are money ritualists,run from them or they will sacrifice you to make riches". I am speaking from experience....In fact this issue caused a big argument between me and some friends when they tried to run my fatherland down and the Anambra in me came in full blast....the rest is history.
You people hate us not because we are bad people but because of our conservative stance(before now marrying from Imo was like a taboo...Omanbalas feel your women were promiscuous),our rich cultural heritage which the almighty has used to bless the Igbo nation etc.
Anambra son opened this thread and even Chino has not even arrived and here you are running my mother's land down. You are such a miserable soul and you have no life. How many times have you ever seen me in your Imo thread? I barely visit there because it's not my business how you run your state but you are always on our thread seeking attention....tufia gi,ofeke na enwero ifele.

Your sermon and weeping is not needed. Igbos know themselves and they equally know those who ran away from war in Idah that their forefathers assimilated. The lies these fugitives have told is gradually being debunked by Awka people who were kind enough to accomodate the ingrates.

2 Likes

Re: Awka, Anambra state capital, one of major cities in Anambra Photos by OdenigboAroli(m): 9:04am On Oct 19, 2016
Cry from here to Jerusalem it won't change the fact that you tremble in the presence of an Omanbala person...lol.
And guess what? Anambra is still one ...Ayi anaro akpa oke. You can't bring animosity in our midst. You have been trying to link your village to Anambra towns but you have continue to fail and wallow in hopelessness because you are an inferior entity. Face your state for a danm second and leave Anambra alone, you slimy bastard.The migration into Anambra hinterland started from the Omanbala river area and that's where we get our name a lot of our beautiful culture originated from the Omanbala region and we a one Omanbala. Be it Anam,Ogbaru,Ekwusigo,Onicha,Idenmili,Aguata,Aniocha,Dunukofia,Awka,Omanbala,Nnewi,Ihiala,Njikoka or Orumba we are one Omanbala and we practice similar culture and inter-marry. And guess what, you are not from Anambra and will never be...hehehe. I know that hurts grin

1 Like

Re: Awka, Anambra state capital, one of major cities in Anambra Photos by OdenigboAroli(m): 9:11am On Oct 19, 2016
Abagworo:

Your sermon and weeping is not needed. Igbos know themselves and they equally know those who ran away from war in Idah that their forefathers assimilated. The lies these fugitives have told is gradually being debunked by Awka people who were kind enough to accomodate the ingrates.

Just negodu this mumu...Anambra is the face of Igbo...hehe.
Take Anambra out of Igboland and there is nothing left grin grin
Our dialects smooth like morning breeze,our culture elegant and flamboyant...Nwokem, you wish you were! But it's only a wish. If wishes were horses beggars would ride. Omanbala nnem is the pride of the Igbo nation! Chew on that...Its a blessing to be an Omanbala person.
Omanbala nnem,onye aburo ona ebe!

3 Likes

Re: Awka, Anambra state capital, one of major cities in Anambra Photos by Abagworo(m): 9:14am On Oct 19, 2016
OdenigboAroli:
.The migration into Anambra hinterland started from the Omanbala river area and that's where we get our name a lot of our beautiful culture originated from the Omanbala region and we a one Omanbala. Be it Anam,Ogbaru,Ekwusigo,Onicha,Idenmili,Aguata,Aniocha,Dunukofia,Awka,Omanbala,Nnewi,Ihiala,Njikoka or Orumba we are one Omanbala and we practice similar culture and inter-marry. And guess what, you are not from Anambra and will never be...hehehe. I know that hurts grin

Those lies are expired. Igbos originated in the Awka-Orlu uplands and you can evidently notice the population density of that area. Omambala is scanty and Igala is still spoken in parts of it. In fact it is the most scanty if not the only scanty part of the State.
Re: Awka, Anambra state capital, one of major cities in Anambra Photos by Abagworo(m): 9:17am On Oct 19, 2016
OdenigboAroli:

Just negodu this mumu...Anambra is the face of Igbo...hehe.
Our dialects smooth like morning breeze,our culture elegant and flamboyant...Nwokem, you wish you were! But it's only a wish. If wishes were horses beggars would ride. Omanbala nnem is the pride of the Igbo nation! Chew on that...Its a blessing to be an Omanbala person.
Omanbala nnem,onye aburo ona ebe!

Omambala spoke Igala. Igbos assimilated them and gave them culture and language.
Re: Awka, Anambra state capital, one of major cities in Anambra Photos by OdenigboAroli(m): 9:20am On Oct 19, 2016
Abagworo:

Omambala spoke Igala. Igbos assimilated them and gave them culture and language.

Is this your come back... grin grin
I don't wish to be you....it sucks.
By the way we love Igala people.

2 Likes

Re: Awka, Anambra state capital, one of major cities in Anambra Photos by OdenigboAroli(m): 9:25am On Oct 19, 2016
Firstly, you tried to run Omanbala down and when that didn't work you resorted to bringing division in our brotherhood...let's see how that goes... grin grin
Re: Awka, Anambra state capital, one of major cities in Anambra Photos by Abagworo(m): 9:29am On Oct 19, 2016
OdenigboAroli:

The play us over. Let's go back to business of showing the world the true situation of things.

Re: Awka, Anambra state capital, one of major cities in Anambra Photos by OdenigboAroli(m): 9:39am On Oct 19, 2016
Sorry Abagworo, you can trash this thread but remember we had people like you in mind when we opened Omanbala.com. We are light years ahead of you grin
Re: Awka, Anambra state capital, one of major cities in Anambra Photos by Doug07034780891(m): 9:41am On Oct 19, 2016
Abagworo is a frustrated bitter old man. He is only bitter because imo state is cursed and stagnant while we have since left them behind lol

OdenigboAroli:

Re: Awka, Anambra state capital, one of major cities in Anambra Photos by Yyeske(m): 9:56am On Oct 19, 2016
Adannaify:

Kidnapper spotted.
Olodo
Re: Awka, Anambra state capital, one of major cities in Anambra Photos by Yyeske(m): 10:02am On Oct 19, 2016
Abagworo:

The Igalas amongst us ain't complaining, are you even Igbo in the first place? You trying to divide us can never ever work, be you Igala or Igbo, we call ourselves umu Omambala. Now kill yourself and please tell Rochas to pay up ndi Imo
Re: Awka, Anambra state capital, one of major cities in Anambra Photos by Yyeske(m): 10:07am On Oct 19, 2016
Abagworo, i can spot you so talk na and upload pix. Fool
Re: Awka, Anambra state capital, one of major cities in Anambra Photos by Abagworo(m): 10:08am On Oct 19, 2016
Yyeske:
The Igalas amongst us ain't complaining, are you even Igbo in the first place? You trying to divide us can never ever work, be you Igala or Igbo, we call ourselves umu Omambala. Now kill yourself and please tell Rochas to pay up ndi Imo

No true Igbo man calls himself Omambala except of course the assimilated fugitives from Idah.
Re: Awka, Anambra state capital, one of major cities in Anambra Photos by Doug07034780891(m): 10:10am On Oct 19, 2016
Abagworo is just bitter because Owerri now looks like where they dropped atomic bomb. This is just the beginning.

And he will be one always trying to force himself on us even when we do not have anything in common with his useless state.

Yyeske:
Re: Awka, Anambra state capital, one of major cities in Anambra Photos by Doug07034780891(m): 10:13am On Oct 19, 2016
Yyeske:
Abagworo, i can spot you so talk na and upload pix. Fool

He is equally bitter because real imolites know that they are Omambala slaves..lol

These pictures will hurt Abagworo for life.lol

1 Like

Re: Awka, Anambra state capital, one of major cities in Anambra Photos by iconize(m): 10:14am On Oct 19, 2016
OdenigboAroli:

[s]Just negodu this mumu...Anambra is the face of Igbo...hehe.
Omanbala nnem,onye aburo ona ebe![/s]

Lmao.

This illiterate Nri sacrificial lamb that claims Aguleri is the ancestral home of ALL Igbos, is still living in his world of delusions laced with ignorance.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Governors Agree To Pay N22,500 As Minimum Wage / Maxwell Chinedu Etoromi's Death: Wrong Medication Killed Stella Oduah's Son / Osun Rerun Election Results: Live Updates As Collation Of Results Begins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.