Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,911 members, 7,802,961 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:26 AM

Terminating 6 Months Pregnancy - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Terminating 6 Months Pregnancy (2393 Views)

Tope Moradeyo Ogun Dies With 6 Months Pregnancy / Mother Forced To Abort 6 Months Pregnancy Under China One-child Policy / Terminating A Six Month Pregnancy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Terminating 6 Months Pregnancy by mulan(f): 10:17am On Nov 15, 2006
hello people, my friend wants to abort a 6 months pregnancy because its her 2nd and the guy responsible has bailed on her. Her siblings told her she can kill herself so long as their does not get to hear it. her mom is currently ill and is also taking care of her 1st child. I told her to birth the child and give it up for adoption but she wants to terminate it and doesnt care if her life goes. She is just tired of life. Please people any ideas cos this girl has potentials that her plight is not letting her see any more. Thank you all. angry
Re: Terminating 6 Months Pregnancy by kittykat1(f): 9:03am On Dec 04, 2009
I support u in suggesting she give it up for adoption. Its really late to do an abortion now.

Where is her location?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Terminating 6 Months Pregnancy by agathamari(f): 6:27pm On Dec 06, 2009
tell her to have the baby and then if she feels like killing herself so be it. dont punish the baby for her actions
Re: Terminating 6 Months Pregnancy by beingme(f): 7:20pm On Dec 06, 2009
can ur family be stronger to live up to it - the baby in her womb? let her keep it cos it will get complicate when she think she wins.

i wish to know this friend of urs poster
Re: Terminating 6 Months Pregnancy by coolier(f): 7:21pm On Dec 06, 2009
She would succeed in aborting it and terminating her own life in the process so just tell her to live.
Re: Terminating 6 Months Pregnancy by ima1(f): 8:04pm On Dec 06, 2009
omg thats like killing another human being, cuz at six months you can feel the baby kicking and moving in your belly, and for christ sake its not the baby's fault. she should give the baby up for adoption that was he/she has a chance in life. cuz there are lots of people looking for babies out there.
Re: Terminating 6 Months Pregnancy by whiteroses(f): 10:21pm On Dec 06, 2009
eww the person is a monster, its like taking a knife and slaugtering your child, is it because they dont know the child sad
Re: Terminating 6 Months Pregnancy by OAM4J: 12:56am On Dec 07, 2009
What was she thinking, when she was a month or two pregnant? She had better not try it.

1 Like

Re: Terminating 6 Months Pregnancy by Nobody: 7:19am On Dec 07, 2009
Re: Terminating 6 Months Pregnancy by ayomidej(f): 12:15pm On Dec 07, 2009
@chaircover - You are very correct

The girl in question should be smacked because once bitten twice shy they say and one should be able to learn from ones mistakes.

I will say that you tell your friend to have the baby and give it up adoption where he\has will better looked after. As for the your friend, terminating at 6 months is very dangerous and also means killing a CHILD.

Remember that if you terminate it, you have the blood of that child on your neck. Next time be more careful, if you are not ready then DON'T do it, bringing an unwanted child into this world is a SIN.
Re: Terminating 6 Months Pregnancy by Princess2011(f): 9:16pm On Nov 25, 2016
Tell her to keep it. I know of a couple seriously in need of a new born girl child to adopt. if it's a baby girl I can link her to the family. they will take care of the baby as their own
Re: Terminating 6 Months Pregnancy by dangotesmummy: 5:52am On Nov 26, 2016
She didn't make up her mind when the pregnancy was a few weeks or a month old na 6 months later she made up her mind undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Terminating 6 Months Pregnancy by EfemenaXY: 7:55pm On Nov 26, 2016
dangotesmummy:
She didn't make up her mind when the pregnancy was a few weeks or a month old na 6 months later she made up her mind undecided

You're commenting on a post that was created 10 years ago?? Or maybe she's still carrying the pregnancy and yet to deliver, a decade on. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Terminating 6 Months Pregnancy by dangotesmummy: 9:46pm On Nov 26, 2016
EfemenaXY:

You're commenting on a post that was created 10 years ago?? Or maybe she's still carrying the pregnancy and yet to deliver, a decade on. grin grin
na true sef grin

I no even look the date grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Terminating 6 Months Pregnancy by ednut1(m): 6:34am On Nov 27, 2016
op u or ur friend.
Re: Terminating 6 Months Pregnancy by Nobody: 9:30am On Nov 27, 2016
mulan:
hello people, my friend wants to abort a 6 months pregnancy because its her 2nd and the guy responsible has bailed on her. Her siblings told her she can kill herself so long as their does not get to hear it. her mom is currently ill and is also taking care of her 1st child. I told her to birth the child and give it up for adoption but she wants to terminate it and doesnt care if her life goes. She is just tired of life. Please people any ideas cos this girl has potentials that her plight is not letting her see any more. Thank you all. angry
That's a kid that can survive in an incubator. It will come out crying. The fool should give birth and give it up for adoption. If properly planned she may not need to carry the kid out of hospital.
Re: Terminating 6 Months Pregnancy by Nobody: 9:31am On Nov 27, 2016
EfemenaXY:

grin cheesy
Re: Terminating 6 Months Pregnancy by Nobody: 1:25am On Nov 28, 2016
Why have sex with a person who can't take care of a child?

(1) (Reply)

Specific Nigerian Marriages Are Blessed By God / Dealing With Depression / Save Me O ; Is It True That MMM Has Crashed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.