Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,909 members, 7,802,956 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:13 AM

Ex-girlfriend Set Lover’s Shop Ablaze - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ex-girlfriend Set Lover’s Shop Ablaze (38671 Views)

Edo Police Kill Man Over 100; Mob Kills Policeman, Set Police Van Ablaze (Graphi / Man Drugs Ex-girlfriend In Hotel, Upload Her Nude Pictures Online / Man Murders Ex-girlfriend And Her Lover In Benue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex-girlfriend Set Lover’s Shop Ablaze by DBossNG(m): 5:05pm On Apr 21, 2016
Hmm...

1 Like

Re: Ex-girlfriend Set Lover’s Shop Ablaze by Nobody: 5:06pm On Apr 21, 2016
Somebody must have jilted somebody to have come thus far
Re: Ex-girlfriend Set Lover’s Shop Ablaze by omooba969(m): 5:11pm On Apr 21, 2016
CaroLyner:
the wraught of an angry woman

@bolded,

It's wrath baby, not what you put up there. smiley
Re: Ex-girlfriend Set Lover’s Shop Ablaze by jkendy(m): 5:11pm On Apr 21, 2016
ceslide:
You can't really blame her...she must have invested so much in the Nigga
So the best she could do with her "investment" is to set her labour of many year ablaze within a twinkle of an eye, right
Very very unreasonable of her. She must be regretting her action right now, believe me
Re: Ex-girlfriend Set Lover’s Shop Ablaze by darediamond(m): 5:13pm On Apr 21, 2016
Quakertellicus1:
Name checkers association of Nigeria.....food department reporting.

Looks like goat head pepper soup is on the menu tonight.

No dey forget Pounded yam with ugwu soup dey kampe.

Plus five rounds of palm wine for those who dey like that kin drink (Malta Guinness and 33 beer for those who prefer something modern).

That's tonight's report. Over and out.

grin grin grin grin grin grin Areaaaa!!!

Haaaaaa lailaaaa!!! grin grin grin
Re: Ex-girlfriend Set Lover’s Shop Ablaze by abbey621(m): 5:15pm On Apr 21, 2016
It's high time Nigerians learn how to own and operate a gun legally. If this nigga and the other one that got hot water poured on him had guns, they would have shot those ladies before they had the chance to commit further atrocities!
Re: Ex-girlfriend Set Lover’s Shop Ablaze by omooba969(m): 5:15pm On Apr 21, 2016
Praisemelody:
I MAKE CUSTOMIZED WRISTBANDS FOR CHURCHES

Do you make for traditional worshippers too? grin

1 Like

Re: Ex-girlfriend Set Lover’s Shop Ablaze by Daud2: 5:16pm On Apr 21, 2016
It's symbol of. love in reverse order. She cares for him.
Re: Ex-girlfriend Set Lover’s Shop Ablaze by toprealman: 5:17pm On Apr 21, 2016
Nixiepie:
shocked wow,that lady is a coward...... She couldn't move on smh
una de ever gree?
Re: Ex-girlfriend Set Lover’s Shop Ablaze by omooba969(m): 5:20pm On Apr 21, 2016
Houseofglam7:
Wahala dey

Coming from a fellow woman...irony toh badt ! grin
Re: Ex-girlfriend Set Lover’s Shop Ablaze by Nixiepie(f): 5:23pm On Apr 21, 2016
toprealman:
una de ever gree?
lol not all of us
Re: Ex-girlfriend Set Lover’s Shop Ablaze by AsanwaKC(f): 5:25pm On Apr 21, 2016
the guy is very lucky, he wasn't the one set on fire..

1 Like

Re: Ex-girlfriend Set Lover’s Shop Ablaze by Praisemelody(m): 5:26pm On Apr 21, 2016
omooba969:

Do you make for traditional worshippers too? grin
of course na, all are churches grin
Re: Ex-girlfriend Set Lover’s Shop Ablaze by omooba969(m): 5:26pm On Apr 21, 2016
abbey621:
It's high time Nigerians learn how to own and operate a gun legally. If this nigga and the other one that got hot water poured on him had guns, they would have shot those ladies before they had the chance to commit further atrocities!

@bolded

Re: Ex-girlfriend Set Lover’s Shop Ablaze by optional1(f): 5:33pm On Apr 21, 2016
Nixiepie:
shocked wow,that lady is a coward...... She couldn't move on smh

Galfrnd not every lady can jst move on lyk dat especailly wen dy make alot of sacrifice in d relationship nd wen dy invest in d relationship, is not goin to b easy 4 her to jst move on my dear sister.

Some guys now a days r jst so wicked.
Re: Ex-girlfriend Set Lover’s Shop Ablaze by Nobody: 5:42pm On Apr 21, 2016
How can you set his livelihood ablaze? But. We thank God, his manhood lives on..
Re: Ex-girlfriend Set Lover’s Shop Ablaze by Nixiepie(f): 5:44pm On Apr 21, 2016
optional1:

Galfrnd not every lady can jst move on lyk dat especailly wen dy make alot of sacrifice in d relationship nd wen dy invest in d relationship, is not goin to b easy 4 her to jst move on my dear sister.

Some guys now a days r jst so wicked.
I understand some guys are very wicked too dear,and I feel her pains..... Buh notwithstanding she went too farr na haba,wat she did will that brings him back to her?instead it will worsen their enmity
Re: Ex-girlfriend Set Lover’s Shop Ablaze by deliveryboy: 5:49pm On Apr 21, 2016
Is this a new trend amongst the zouth Yeastern women? set their men ablaze at the slightest provocation, men from other parts of the country and beyond, please beware of these set of women if you value your life. Isialangwa jishike cheesy
Re: Ex-girlfriend Set Lover’s Shop Ablaze by tammie24: 6:02pm On Apr 21, 2016
56 carton of malt and 16 bags of pure water be 200,000?
Fear God ooo
Re: Ex-girlfriend Set Lover’s Shop Ablaze by optional1(f): 6:03pm On Apr 21, 2016
Nixiepie:
I understand some guys are very wicked too dear,and I feel her pains..... Buh notwithstanding she went too farr na haba,wat she did will that brings him back to her?instead it will worsen their enmity

Is very painful nah, she went too far agree but dats d only way she thinks wil hurt d guy d must, let d guy feel her pain also.
Re: Ex-girlfriend Set Lover’s Shop Ablaze by Nobody: 6:06pm On Apr 21, 2016
Hmmmm, before now it was guys are not smiling but now it's the ladies that are no longer smiling. Example of such is my experience in school today. Women are so eager to get men and trap at least one down. I was sitting under a tree today with a friend after lecture when one bootylicious lady came and sat new us. I established a conversation and she yielded to it. Long story short, do you know that i just dropped off the lady few minutes ago from my house after we've had multiple rounds of sex? She is even planning to come back this evening to spend the night for more sex but sorry for her, i wont welcome her again, not this night.
Re: Ex-girlfriend Set Lover’s Shop Ablaze by Nixiepie(f): 6:09pm On Apr 21, 2016
optional1:

Is very painful nah, she went too far agree but dats d only way she thinks wil hurt d guy d must, let d guy feel her pain also.
lol ... U contesting?
Re: Ex-girlfriend Set Lover’s Shop Ablaze by omooba969(m): 6:14pm On Apr 21, 2016
Daud2:
It's symbol of. love in reverse order. She cares for him.

cheesy itz very obvious.
Re: Ex-girlfriend Set Lover’s Shop Ablaze by David4best(m): 6:19pm On Apr 21, 2016
I dated a girl 4 one year and two months. She told me she is a virgin that sex should only take place on wedding night. I spent so much on her 4 that one & half year through sending her recharge cards, subscribing her BlackBerry phone, sending money to her bank account because she was unemployed 4 dis one & half year. She dump me early this month(3 months after she has gotten a federal government job). We didn't quarrel. We didn't have any misunderstanding. I always always call her on phone everyday b4 d break-up. I just leave everything 4 nemesis & karmal. Girls cannot endure break-up like we guys.
Re: Ex-girlfriend Set Lover’s Shop Ablaze by mysteriousman(m): 6:20pm On Apr 21, 2016
K
Re: Ex-girlfriend Set Lover’s Shop Ablaze by optional1(f): 6:22pm On Apr 21, 2016
Nixiepie:
lol ... U contesting?
Yes dear, Am contesting 4 myself ooo.
Re: Ex-girlfriend Set Lover’s Shop Ablaze by mysteriousman(m): 6:22pm On Apr 21, 2016
tammie24:
56 carton of malt and 16 bags of pure water be 200,000?
Fear God ooo

Don't mind them very big lie

1 Like

Re: Ex-girlfriend Set Lover’s Shop Ablaze by Longevo(m): 6:23pm On Apr 21, 2016
This is the kind of things that scares people away from going into relationship
Re: Ex-girlfriend Set Lover’s Shop Ablaze by Nixiepie(f): 6:29pm On Apr 21, 2016
optional1:

Yes dear, Am contesting 4 myself ooo.
hehehehehe gudluck dear
Re: Ex-girlfriend Set Lover’s Shop Ablaze by Nobody: 6:50pm On Apr 21, 2016
love is a game of luck,most times we get burned while trying not to get hurt,it drug to cure heart break is long over due
Re: Ex-girlfriend Set Lover’s Shop Ablaze by optional1(f): 7:08pm On Apr 21, 2016
Nixiepie:
hehehehehe gudluck dear
Tnx sweetheart!
Re: Ex-girlfriend Set Lover’s Shop Ablaze by Mrjo(m): 7:38pm On Apr 21, 2016
cruzita:
yeye love .abeg wey my shoe ?
see m here

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Found Dead In Soak Away Pit In Ogun Shortly After Dinner (graphic) / Nigerian Migrant Begs Lady For Sex In Italy, Robs Her After She Refused. / Lady Escapes Being Killed By A Stray Bullet Inside Her Room In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.