Stats: 3,148,633 members, 7,801,828 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:50 AM

Edo State Batch A16 Meet And Greet - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Edo State Batch A16 Meet And Greet (699 Views)

Akwa-ibom Batch A16 Stream I&II Lets Meet Here / Niger Batch A16 Let's Meet Here. / Lagos A16 Stream 1 Lets Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

Edo State Batch A16 Meet And Greet by benque: 5:59pm On Apr 21, 2016
Congratulations to everyone who got mobilized successfully to Edo state, and for those of us that got it and didn't want it, do not feel bad, there's still option of redeployment. My name is Pope and I am currently serving in Edo state. I have created this thread to answer any questions you may have concerning your camp and anything afterwards. WELCOME TO EDO STATE let me be your guide wink
Re: Edo State Batch A16 Meet And Greet by Harique(f): 9:26pm On Apr 21, 2016
Hw is d camp nd generally abt Edo
Re: Edo State Batch A16 Meet And Greet by adeyinkasegun(m): 10:07pm On Apr 21, 2016
benque:
Congratulations to everyone who got mobilized successfully to Edo state, and for those of us that got it and didn't want it, do not feel bad, there's still option of redeployment. My name is Pope and I am currently serving in Edo state. I have created this thread to answer any questions you may have concerning your camp and anything afterwards. WELCOME TO EDO STATE let me be your guide wink
pls 1 grp has already bin created 4 new Edo corpers! So u can join us dia pls we rily need u to put us tru in some tins abt edo state! Ds s d no. 07036969297. Thnks 4 u understanding.
Re: Edo State Batch A16 Meet And Greet by benque: 10:09pm On Apr 21, 2016
Harique:
Hw is d camp nd generally abt Edo
The camp is a temporary site located at okada, iit's not one of the best camps, do not raise your hopes up at all. During the raining season the ground is very muddy and difficult to walk in, but luckily rain hasn't started well here in okada. But mammy market is always fun so that's one good thing about the camp. Edo State generally is a lively place especially when you know the right places If .you are lucky enough to get Benin, you will not have to spend so much even if it's the main city
Re: Edo State Batch A16 Meet And Greet by benque: 10:11pm On Apr 21, 2016
adeyinkasegun:
pls 1 grp has already bin created 4 new Edo corpers! So u can join us dia pls we rily need u to put us tru in some tins abt edo state! Ds s d no. 07036969297. Thnks 4 u understanding.
okay will join
Re: Edo State Batch A16 Meet And Greet by adeyinkasegun(m): 10:13pm On Apr 21, 2016
benque:
or ds no 08138519949
Re: Edo State Batch A16 Meet And Greet by Harique(f): 6:30am On Apr 22, 2016
benque:

The camp is a temporary site located at okada, iit's not one of the best camps, do not raise your hopes up at all. During the raining season the ground is very muddy and difficult to walk in, but luckily rain hasn't started well here in okada. But mammy market is always fun so that's one good thing about the camp. Edo State generally is a lively place especially when you know the right places If .you are lucky enough to get Benin, you will not have to spend so much even if it's the main city
thanks.
Re: Edo State Batch A16 Meet And Greet by amerengues(m): 6:20pm On Apr 24, 2016
Yeah. Pope is right. Well am lucky to be in Okada. That's my PPA. When others were praying for Benin, or lively places, all I wanted was a place designed by God for me.

So Okada may not be the best place as against other Over hyped places, but surely a place to stay becos its between a lively and village settings. Better than spending a lot of money in the so called lively places.

Enjoy your stay.
Re: Edo State Batch A16 Meet And Greet by Airoflaw(m): 6:18am On Apr 28, 2016
corper do ooo
NCCF is waiting for you in camp.
#Favour in ur stay in Edo state

Top 5 States With Highest Payment For NYSC / NYSC Mobilization Time Table For 2016 Batch B / NYSC 2016 Batch B Streamii Enter Here