Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,059 members, 7,807,188 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:49 AM

Reasons Why Boys Should Cut Their Hair - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Reasons Why Boys Should Cut Their Hair (6628 Views)

How Much Will Nigerian Ladies Spend On Their Hair For Christmas? / Help Your Kids To Have Confidence In Their Hair / How Indians Oil Their Hair For Hair Growth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reasons Why Boys Should Cut Their Hair by poksmahn(m): 7:28pm On Apr 21, 2016
"Oya! Enough is enough! Cut that afro, gallas, mohawk or whatever you call it and rock the simple low cut. Truth be told, it doesn't fit you."

"Bros leave that thing." Ade said running his hands through the thick hair on his head. "If I cut this hair, I go worwor die. My babe go leave me. My swag don finish be that o."

A week later, Ade braces himself, walks to his barber and gets a low cut. The dude looked like a model, his babe loved him more and his friends called him a classic man. For those of you still stuck in a dilemma of whether to lose your manly mane or not, the manly man is not on the head, it's in the beards. Here are 5 reasons why your should cut that hair

1.You Will Be Jaw Dropping Handsome !!!;Most guys have this belief that if they cut their hair, they'll be ugly. It's true sha but only if your head is the shape of a mango and only 1 out of 1000 guys have the mango shaped head. The odds are in your favour. Your male friends will surely throw painful jibes at your new hair cut but the ladies won't lie to you. Ask them what they think and you'll probably get a reply like this. "OMG! You're so cute. I love this." If you sport the low cut and exude confidence in it, you may just find your friends calling you the classic man. If that's what you want, cut your hair.

2.You Will Look 99.9% Responsible!!!; It's been ingrained in our culture that men who keep the afro style are rebellious and irresponsible. In the 60's black men in black supremacist sects such as The Nation of Israel and New Black Panther Party For Self-Defense all kept crazy hairstyles(mohawk and afro) and had links with terrorism. That was the style kept by touts and religious extremist. The perfect black man kept his hair short and looked responsible and decent. Look at your dad, does he keep an afro? Cut your hair and be responsible like your daddy.

3.Your Beards Stand Out!!!; Since your attention is undivided, you now have more time on your hands to groom your man mane. Keeping a low cut draws more attention to your beards and I believe that's all you ever wanted. So if the ladies do not notice your awesome beards, you know what to do. Cut your hair!! And let the world notice the awesomeness sticking out of your face. I always get compliments on my beards even from guys.

4.Baldness Is Not A Problem!; The fifth phobia men have is baldness and it even ranks higher than death. Some men will prefer to die than get bald. If you are keeping an afro, get ready to battle baldism from your mid-thirties. A study has revealed that men who keep afros risk an 89% chance of getting bald while those who keep the lowcut is about 19%. If baldness is your phobia, cut your hair. I know it seems counter intuitive but in your 50's, you will be glad you did.

[b]5.You Save Time And Money!![/b]When I cut my hair, I noticed that the time I spend in the shower reduced drastically. All the scrubbing and washing was eating away my precious time. Drying the hair was another wahala. It took minutes just to dry the thick hair so I started using a blow dryer until I found out that using a blow dryer is a leading cause of baldness in men. I realised that I was also spending precious money on conditioners and hair creams.. money wey i go use buy fuel. So, if you want to save time and money, cut your hair and use your precious time and money well.

Don't say that I didn't tell you o. The low cut trend is making a comeback in Nigeria so brace your self and walk up to your barber and say, "Bros, Do me low cut style." You won't regret it. Keep being the man your daddy always wanted you to be. Have a lovely day. Cheers!!https://poksman./2016/04/15/reasons-why-boys-should-cut-their-hair/

Re: Reasons Why Boys Should Cut Their Hair by DesChyko: 7:33pm On Apr 21, 2016
1. WRONG: It's no secret that some keep their hair because of the contours on their head. Others SIMPLY look more handsome when they style their hair.

2. WRONG. Not in all cases. Back then in school, the way to identify high-ranking cultists is the way they completely shave their head and leave only the beards. Even now, some bad as$ nigga do that to put up intimidating fronts. So, this logic isn't entirely correct.

3. WRONG. Some will definitely not agree that grooming beards makes one look responsible. The converse is the case. People who wear their beards full (let's not talk about the 'long' beards, please) are not usually considered approachable to begin with.

4. WRONG. Baldness is a problem. Come on, how comfortable will you be sporting a 'm-shaped' haircut with a desert in the middle of it all? Won't you prefer it doesn't show up.

ALAS, you left the best for the last. The best reason to cut your hair is to alleviate stress. Combing, Washing, Styling, and all that bother vapourizes each time the clipper makes those wonderful 'mind-soothing' trips on your scalp grin
Re: Reasons Why Boys Should Cut Their Hair by poksmahn(m): 7:37pm On Apr 21, 2016
Ok.. Please do a counter post
DesChyko:
1. WRONG.

2. WRONG.

3. WRONG.

4. WRONG
Re: Reasons Why Boys Should Cut Their Hair by Theyveedo(m): 7:41pm On Apr 21, 2016
Baldness...
Re: Reasons Why Boys Should Cut Their Hair by Dojupyo(f): 7:57pm On Apr 21, 2016
Although, your analyses could be entirely wrong but I just like guys on low cuts..
But If I were to choose between a guy who makes hair and a guy on tattoo.
Omo na the wan wey make hair I go choose o.. But who go gimme that kind condition, dey don baff?

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Boys Should Cut Their Hair by poksmahn(m): 8:00pm On Apr 21, 2016
DesChyko:
1. WRONG: It's no secret that some keep their hair because of the contours on their head. Others SIMPLY look more handsome when they style their hair.

2. WRONG. Not in all cases. Back then in school, the way to identify high-ranking cultists is the way they completely shave their head and leave only the beards. Even now, some bad as$ nigga do that to put up intimidating fronts. So, this logic isn't entirely correct.

3. WRONG. Some will definitely not agree that grooming beards makes one look responsible. The converse is the case. People who wear their beards full (let's not talk about the 'long' beards, please) are not usually considered approachable to begin with.

4. WRONG. Baldness is a problem. Come on, how comfortable will you be sporting a 'm-shaped' haircut with a desert in the middle of it all? Won't you prefer it doesn't show up.

ALAS, you left the best for the last. The best reason to cut your hair is to alleviate stress. Combing, Washing, Styling, and all that bother vapourizes each time the clipper makes those wonderful 'mind-soothing' trips on your scalp grin
your points have been duly noted..

(1) (Reply)

Quality Or (lack Of) Of "1st Class" Shirts Sold At Suntan!! / Urgent! Organic Ingredients Seller In Ibadan / @tutyshub : Sneakers. Footies. Unisex.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.