Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,448 members, 7,808,600 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:05 PM

Pls Help:opening Bank Account Without Any ID. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Pls Help:opening Bank Account Without Any ID. (2395 Views)

Earn As Low As #25000 Direct To Your Bank Account Without Doing Any Job / How To Convert Your Bitcoin To Naira Directly To Your Bank Account / MMM 14th January Opening: Count Down Begins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help:opening Bank Account Without Any ID. by babasolo(m): 7:59pm On Apr 21, 2016
Please can someone open a savings account without any ID?
Re: Pls Help:opening Bank Account Without Any ID. by HerJahSir(m): 9:24pm On Apr 21, 2016
babasolo:
Please can someone open a savings account without any ID?
Yes, go to any gtbank, ask for the section where u will open a new account. The account without I'd and utility bill is called "Tier 1". But make sure u go with one passport photograph.

Or meet any of their marketers on the road and open with them, dey dnt need ur I'd.

The implication is that, you can not collect more than 20k per day and the maximum amount in your account shouldn't exceeds 200k. If you want to save money, it shndt be more than 20k at a time. Meaning if sm1 wants to send u money, like 30k, d person shd pick 2 bank deposit teller and fill 20k and 10k respectively not 30k on a teller. If you go against all these rules, your money will be withheld and you will be required to come and upgrade ur account b4 u can collect your money.

Upgrading means you must present a valid IDCard and nepa bill.
Re: Pls Help:opening Bank Account Without Any ID. by koko2000: 9:45pm On Apr 21, 2016
I am sorry to crash your post, I don't know how to start one yet. I need more information on Non Residence Account opening with GTBank. How reliable it is. Anybody that has operated one before should please help with more information about it.
Thanks.
Re: Pls Help:opening Bank Account Without Any ID. by babasolo(m): 1:12pm On Apr 24, 2016
HerJahSir:

Yes, go to any gtbank, ask for the section where u will open a new account. The account without I'd and utility bill is called "Tier 1". But make sure u go with one passport photograph.

Or meet any of their marketers on the road and open with them, dey dnt need ur I'd.

The implication is that, you can not collect more than 20k per day and the maximum amount in your account shouldn't exceeds 200k. If you want to save money, it shndt be more than 20k at a time. Meaning if sm1 wants to send u money, like 30k, d person shd pick 2 bank deposit teller and fill 20k and 10k respectively not 30k on a teller. If you go against all these rules, your money will be withheld and you will be required to come and upgrade ur account b4 u can collect your money.

Upgrading means you must present a valid IDCard and nepa bill.

Tnks man

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Buy Bitcoin / Start Data Reselling Business And Make Up To 50k Monthly. Registration Is FREE / Looking For A Business To Invest N1m In.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.