Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,359 members, 7,808,246 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:20 AM

WWE Superstar Chyna Is Dead. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / WWE Superstar Chyna Is Dead. (1365 Views)

You Are Not Gonna BELIEVE Who Blac Chyna Is Dating Now,the Kardashians Are Crazy / Blac Chyna Is Evil - Rob Kardashian / Rob Kardashian’s BABYS Mama Black Chyna Is PREGNANT AGAIN . . . This Time . . . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

WWE Superstar Chyna Is Dead. by nbright: 8:50pm On Apr 21, 2016
http://edition.cnn.com/2016/04/21/entertainment/chyna-wrestler-dead/

Joan Laurer, also known as Chyna, was 45
Police say her body was found Wednesday
Foul play is not suspected in her death
(CNN)Joan Laurer, the groundbreaking female wrestler known as Chyna, has died.

Police in Redondo Beach, California, confirm that Laurer, 45, was found dead in her apartment on Wednesday. Police say they were notified by a friend who went to check on her and found Laurer unresponsive. The cause of death is under investigation, but police say there are no signs of foul play.
"It is with deep sadness to inform you that we lost a true icon, a real life superhero. Joanie Laurer aka Chyna, the 9th wonder of the world, has passed away," said a post on her website.

Lalasticlala come see something

Re: WWE Superstar Chyna Is Dead. by klassykute(m): 8:59pm On Apr 21, 2016
she acted in fast and furious 7 rip sha

1 Like

Re: WWE Superstar Chyna Is Dead. by VIPERVENOM(m): 9:56pm On Apr 21, 2016
I feel sad and annoyed at her death. R,I,P
Re: WWE Superstar Chyna Is Dead. by kobonaire(m): 10:05pm On Apr 21, 2016
Chai, now I feel guilty for watching the bluèfilm she did with 123-kid
Re: WWE Superstar Chyna Is Dead. by doyinisaac(m): 10:06pm On Apr 21, 2016
Re: WWE Superstar Chyna Is Dead. by doyinisaac(m): 10:11pm On Apr 21, 2016
kobonaire:
Chai, now I feel guilty for watching the bluèfilm she did with 123-kid
grin smh...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Actor,Ernest Obi & Wife Celebrate 6th Wedding Anniversary / Nigeria Sprint Queen Blessing Okagbare Shares No Make Up Pics / Flavour Looks Stylish In Modern Traditional Outfit (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.