Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,379 members, 7,800,765 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:14 AM

If You Could Go Back To One Moment In Time, What Would That Moment Be? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / If You Could Go Back To One Moment In Time, What Would That Moment Be? (612 Views)

BREAKING NEWS: Whatsapp Is Down At The Moment / What Are The Most Marketable Professional Certifications At The Moment? / Some Moment You Can Relate To In Arms Force Training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Could Go Back To One Moment In Time, What Would That Moment Be? by Felixitie(m): 10:09pm On Apr 21, 2016
If you could go back to one moment in time, what would that moment be?
Re: If You Could Go Back To One Moment In Time, What Would That Moment Be? by myfantasies(f): 10:35pm On Apr 21, 2016
Dat would be wen i was still in the University

Would have loved to go back nd undo some things
Re: If You Could Go Back To One Moment In Time, What Would That Moment Be? by Nobody: 12:49am On Apr 22, 2016
I would go back to when I was 3 years old and enjoy it this time around
Re: If You Could Go Back To One Moment In Time, What Would That Moment Be? by Nobody: 4:24am On Apr 22, 2016
I really don't know, too many enjoyable points in my life. Too many more to come also.

This should get moved to the travel or general section.
Re: If You Could Go Back To One Moment In Time, What Would That Moment Be? by Felixitie(m): 9:36am On Apr 22, 2016
myfantasies:
Dat would be wen i was still in the University

Would have loved to go back nd undo some things
Undo something like what
Re: If You Could Go Back To One Moment In Time, What Would That Moment Be? by myfantasies(f): 7:40am On Apr 23, 2016
Felixitie:

Undo something like what
Come closer let me tell you

(1) (Reply)

What Can You Do With N400? / Wake Up Call (mid-year Motivation) / CONVERT YOUR DIPLOMA, ND, NCE, HND, PROFESSIONAL CERTS TO A BACHELOR DEGREE CERT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.