Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,046 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:42 AM

He Wants Me So Bad - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Wants Me So Bad (6227 Views)

My Brother & His Fiancee Are Both AS, Yet He Wants To Go Ahead With The Marriage / She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her / We Aren't Married But He Wants These From Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Wants Me So Bad by goldonome(m): 5:05pm On May 01, 2016
I hate dis type of ladies wth passion following some ones husband, pray u even get married at all, else another lady will do same to ur husband, give ur husband HIV and ur husband will pass it you.....click like for ..amen
Re: He Wants Me So Bad by Greenbullet(m): 6:54pm On May 01, 2016
kennybenjminz:
must you let us know you are broke grin
if I was broke I wouldn't be able to eat edible catering that will knock me out,so beta start having ad sense .
Re: He Wants Me So Bad by majorclems: 11:58pm On May 01, 2016
i jst they look you@OP..am seeing things cool
Re: He Wants Me So Bad by Dannybrainz: 1:42am On May 02, 2016
babe am single oo
Re: He Wants Me So Bad by Dannybrainz: 1:43am On May 02, 2016
nigerian gals and married men..una go see wetn una dy find soon. undecided
Re: He Wants Me So Bad by ABSOL10: 5:39am On May 02, 2016
abeg when did everybody become TECNO marketer.....ehn ehn that aside....I am sorry but you are a very great disgrace to womanhood....the fact that he is married should give u fear, put yourself in his wife's shoes...ode follow him go Paris and loose your self worth which u cant get back but you will surely come back to Nigeria. even if bro don run kolo mental you should be an agent of change in hi life(not APC o) and not adding to his problems.....rooo daadaa ki o to see

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Caught Sleeping With His Friend’s Wife (photo) / Smellymouth This Is Not Fair / Send A Christmas Shout-out To That Special Nairalander!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.