Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:01 AM

Fuel Scarcity, Corruption By Officials, Enough Is Enough - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fuel Scarcity, Corruption By Officials, Enough Is Enough (454 Views)

Melaye Submits Petition On Corruption By Manitoba To EFCC / Fuel Scarcity Set To Hit Nigeria Again.. / Jonathan Opens Up: I’m Being Investigated For Corruption By Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fuel Scarcity, Corruption By Officials, Enough Is Enough by delvinmaya(m): 11:04pm On Apr 21, 2016
So I came by this thread https://www.nairaland.com/3061750/corrupt-dpr-officials-aiding-greedy this evening and I was depressed. We have been quiet all this while hoping and suffering. Yet corrupt government officials seem to be in the forefront of ensuring they make something out of this situation. Two weeks ago, I went to purchase fuel at SOT petrol station along lasu igando road. Dss officials came to force the fuel station to sell at the normal price (these criminals had been selling for #150). Went back the next day, and they had increased the price to #160. Impunity abound in this country and the government appear lacklustre towards this. Am proposing a solution to it. Let us start naming Stations on this thread and the amount they sell to the public. We will also state what time they sell (as most fuel stations now sell at irregular hours to avoid being caught). We will also ensure we forward this thread to all twitter handles of top government officials, relevant media houses. We will let them know we have had enough. Also, the twitter handle of DPR appears to be redundant, so we will not be sending the link to this thread there. Please if you encounter any DPR official in any fuel station, ensure you get him or her to identify himself so we can have a culprit. Thank you all

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity, Corruption By Officials, Enough Is Enough by afoobabs(m): 11:24pm On Apr 21, 2016
Hmm
Re: Fuel Scarcity, Corruption By Officials, Enough Is Enough by afoobabs(m): 11:25pm On Apr 21, 2016
This is realistic if we ar talking of major marketers but there are thousands of independent marketers scarttered all over the country like pa chukwudi filling station, modath filling station and lalasticlala filling station. Am nt even sure of if they keep there data.

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity, Corruption By Officials, Enough Is Enough by delvinmaya(m): 11:37pm On Apr 21, 2016
That's why posting their names, their addresses and DPR corrupt officials here will go a long way.

(1) (Reply)

I Think PMB Is Deliberately Refusing To Assent The Budget. What Do You Think? / Soldiers Arrest 92 Armed Fulani Herdsmen (mercenaries) In Abuja / Those In Govt Like Me & Others Must Cut Our Coat According 2 Our Cloth:Ben-Bruce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.