Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,268 members, 7,807,910 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:23 PM

Surviving Evil (thriller) - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Surviving Evil (thriller) (26558 Views)

THE JAILBIRD - A Romance/ Crime Thriller / "The Sinister Defence" A Thriller Story. / Please Break My Heart (romance Thriller) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Surviving Evil (thriller) by Leriebloom(f): 11:10am On May 24, 2016
Episode 2

Timi stared at her book hard, she was really finding it hard to understand what she was reading. She felt like someone in the hall was watching her but she just couldn't point out who. She could feel the hairs on her back standing. She was scared. She had never been this scared before.
She packed her books, ready to leave the hall when she was stopped by one of her course mate.
"Timi don't tell me that you are leaving, you haven't even been here up to an hour and you are already packing up ready to leave" Richard said, looking at her with so much concern.
"I am not really feeling good, I need to go home and πrest" Timi said coolly trying to look around, looking for the weirdo who has been making her uneasy.
"Okay, if you say. Let me walk you home" Richard said and Timi shook her head quickly.
"There is no need for that. I can get home by myself" she said not even trusting Richard.
Richard put his hands up in surrender. "Don't say I didn't try to help"
Timi gave Richard a soft smile even if she knew the smile was forced. "Thank you Richard, I got to go now"
With that she left, leaving Richard who was awkwardly staring at her retreating back.

===========================================
Timi's house was only a distance walk from school, so she didn't bother to board a bike. As she walked home through the already lonely street she heard the almost silent careful feet of a person walking behind her. She tried walking faster, the person behind her started to fasten his steps not bothering to be careful anymore.
Timi turned around but she couldn't see anyone.
"It is all in my mind" she tried convincing herself.
"No one is following me" she told herself.
She was almost home. She jerked in shock when she heard the sound of the heavy feet behind her. The psycho following her was already close. She didn't need to be told what next to do. She dipped her hand into her right pocket, bringing out her house key, she started running. The person following her took to his feet.
"Oh lord, please let me make it out of here alive" she said mentally. She got to her door, reached for the locks, opening up, she quickly removed her key from the lock and jammed her door. She was about reaching for the lock when the intruder started banging on the door. She locked up quickly and slide to the ground. She began to pray.

√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√ √√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√
Emmyedes Kingrex1 Davspog2 Skarlett Heemah lsofdk
Smellymouth
Cutehector Weirdman,, Frei, Tremainegold
Spanner4 stteejax meryl4merit Aijalon kingphilip

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Surviving Evil (thriller) by Cutehector(m): 11:36am On May 24, 2016
Leriebloom:
Episode 2

Timi stared at her book hard, she was really finding it hard to understand what she was reading. She felt like someone in the hall was watching her but she just couldn't point out who. She could feel the hairs on her back standing. She was scared. She had never been this scared before.
She packed her books, ready to leave the hall when she was stopped by one of her course mate.
"Timi don't tell me that you are leaving, you haven't even been here up to an hour and you are already packing up ready to leave" Richard said, looking at her with so much concern.
"I am not really feeling good, I need to go home and πrest" Timi said coolly trying to look around, looking for the weirdo who has been making her uneasy.
"Okay, if you say. Let me walk you home" Richard said and Timi shook her head quickly.
"There is no need for that. I can get home by myself" she said not even trusting Richard.
Timi gave Richard a soft smile even if she knew the smile was forced. "Thank you Richard, I got to go now"
With that she left, leaving Richard who was awkwardly staring at her retreating back.

Timi's house was only a distance walk from school, so she didn't bother to board a bike. As she walked home through the already lonely street she heard the almost silent careful feet of a person walking behind her. She tried walking faster, the person behind her started to fasten his steps not bothering to be careful anymore.
She was almost home. She jerked in shock when she heard the sound of the heavy feet behind her. The psycho following her was already close. She didn't need to be told what next to do. She dipped her hand into her right pocket, bringing out her house key, she started running. The person following her took to his feet.
"Oh lord, please let me make it out of here alive" she said mentally. She got to her door, reached for the locks, opening up, she quickly removed her key from the lock and jammed her door. She was about reaching for the lock when the intruder started banging on the door. She locked up quickly and slide to the ground. She began to pray.

Emmyedehs Kingrehx1 Davspjog2 Skarljett Heemah jlsofdk
Smellymouth
Cutehectojr Weirdjman,, Flrei, Tremainkegold
Spanner sttejejax meryll4merit Aijjalon kingphili

cool can't wait to read wat happens next
Re: Surviving Evil (thriller) by Nobody: 11:42am On May 24, 2016
Cutehector:
me too

following......

1 Like

Re: Surviving Evil (thriller) by Lsofdk(m): 11:48am On May 24, 2016
Leriebloom:

suspense! i love this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Surviving Evil (thriller) by Frei(m): 11:57am On May 24, 2016
Huh

1 Like

Re: Surviving Evil (thriller) by Nobody: 12:13pm On May 24, 2016
Cutehector:

Lsofdk:

suspense! i love this

kindly stop quoting the epistle, you're making the page lengthy. Make your comment and cc the author if you want but stop quoting please angry angry

Nice work lerie, the suspense is top notch wink
Re: Surviving Evil (thriller) by Lsofdk(m): 12:17pm On May 24, 2016
skarlett:

kindly stop quoting the epistle, you're making the page lengthy. Make your comment and cc the author if you want but stop quoting please angry angry

Nice work lerie, the suspense is top notch wink
noted and modifiedsmiley

1 Like

Re: Surviving Evil (thriller) by Nobody: 1:52pm On May 24, 2016
Thank God. I was mentioned down here.

Pls. Hope I got here in time?

Leriebloom:
Episode 2

Emmyedes Kingrex1 Davspog2 Skarlett Heemah lsofdk
Smellymouth

Re: Surviving Evil (thriller) by iykekelvins(m): 2:40pm On May 24, 2016
Following

1 Like

Re: Surviving Evil (thriller) by Leriebloom(f): 5:43pm On May 24, 2016
Cutehector~Be expecting an update this evening smiley

Juhan~Welcome on board.

Lsofdk~ Thanks a bunch dearie.

Skarlett~Thank you smiley smiley

Aijalon~You know I wldnt leave u outsmiley

iykekelvins~Welcome on board smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Surviving Evil (thriller) by oppsyij: 6:09pm On May 24, 2016
on the first row with my bucket of kfc chicken nd a pack of 1960 following jejely

1 Like

Re: Surviving Evil (thriller) by Leriebloom(f): 8:12pm On May 24, 2016
¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶

Timi could feel her heart beat drastically. She could feel a huge lump in her throat. She was dead scared. A thought crossed her mind.
She was the killer's next victim.
"Lord please do not forsake me" she prayed.
"Help me know what next to do" she whispered silently.
And just then a lightbulb clicked in her her head.
Her phone.
How had she forgotten that.
She brought the phone out of her pocket only to discover that there was no single network.
The banging had stopped.
Timi stood up, heading for the window, going to make sure that they were shut. Just then, she discovered the silhouette of a man lurking around.
She pressed her palm to her mouth to stop herself from screaming. She didn't want the killer to find her out. She quietly went to the kitchen and grabbed a knife.
Timi jerked at the sound of a knock on the door.
Why would the killer be knocking?
Timi headed towards the door, holding the knife in a tight grip.
"Get out!" Timi screamed out in fear.
"Timi are you alright, it's me, Jasmine". Jasmine sounded confused.
Timi rushed for the lock and opened up. An action which she later regretted.
It all happened in a flash.
The killer who had been silently waiting knocked Jasmine down and headed towards Timi.
In fear Timi had dropped the knife down and had already started running towards the room when the intruder got to her.
He yanked her hair hard and she gritted in pain.
he hit her head twice on the door and she cried out.
"Please" she cried.
"Don't do this to me" she pleaded but he ignored her.
"Shut up" he said pushing her into the bedroom, he threw her on the bed and her head hit the headboard.
She winced in pain.
She mourned her innocence. She had never been touched in her life. And now, she was going to loose everything she had tried so hard to keep.
The killer tore at her clothes. He yanked her jean off forcefully and he tore at her panties exposing her to him.
She cried silently.
She knew that the killer wouldn't want her screaming, so she stayed quiet.
When the killer touched her, she shivered in disgust.
This was it.
She was going to loose everything she had worked hard to protect.
"Please" she whispered weakly as tears streamed down her eyes.
The killer ignored her pleas
And when he brutally pushed into her, breaking her hymen, she bit on her palm, tearing her flesh.
She cried.
The pain was unbearable.
When the killer had had his fill of her, he sat on the bed.
She knew what was next.
He was going to kill her.
"Why are you doing this?" she asked crying.
And to her surprise he answered.
"The devil makes me do it. Tomorrow the pain would all go away" he said buckling his belt.
"Would there be a tomorrow for me?" she asked silently praying for God to intervene.
The killer remained silent.
He stood up and before leaving her, he answered. "Yes".

√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√
This is the remaining part of Episode 2

Juhan iykekelvins Emmyedes Kingrex1 Davspog2 Skarlett Heemah lsofdk
Smellymouth
oppsyij

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Surviving Evil (thriller) by Cutehector(m): 8:20pm On May 24, 2016
cry

where did she leave her pepper spray embarassed

1 Like

Re: Surviving Evil (thriller) by Nobody: 8:50pm On May 24, 2016
More......
Re: Surviving Evil (thriller) by iykekelvins(m): 9:54pm On May 24, 2016
Leriebloom:
Cutehector~Be expecting an update this evening smiley

Juhan~Welcome on board.

Lsofdk~ Thanks a bunch dearie.

Skarlett~Thank you smiley smiley

Aijalon~You know I wldnt leave u outsmiley

iykekelvins~Welcome on board smiley
Thanks for the mention lerie

I'm loving the story!

2 Likes

Re: Surviving Evil (thriller) by Leriebloom(f): 10:00pm On May 24, 2016
Cutehector~ lolz. Too bad she had none.
Juhan~ would be updating more 2maosmiley
iykekelvins~ You are welcome, and thank you smiley
Re: Surviving Evil (thriller) by Nobody: 10:24pm On May 24, 2016
Leriebloom:
Cutehector~ lolz. Too bad she had none.
Juhan~ would be updating more 2maosmiley
iykekelvins~ You are welcome, and thank you smiley
okay i'll be waiting smiley

1 Like

Re: Surviving Evil (thriller) by heemah(f): 6:58am On May 25, 2016
Thanks for this Ma'am...Waiting patiently for more

1 Like

Re: Surviving Evil (thriller) by Leriebloom(f): 10:44am On May 25, 2016
¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶

Timi could feel her heart beat drastically. She could feel a huge lump in her throat. She was dead scared. A thought crossed her mind.
She was the killer's next victim.
"Lord please do not forsake me" she prayed.
"Help me know what next to do" she whispered silently.
And just then a lightbulb clicked in her her head.
Her phone.
How had she forgotten that.
She brought the phone out of her pocket only to discover that there was no single network.
The banging had stopped.
Timi stood up, heading for the window, going to make sure that they were shut. Just then, she discovered the silhouette of a man lurking around.
She pressed her palm to her mouth to stop herself from screaming. She didn't want the killer to find her out. She quietly went to the kitchen and grabbed a knife.
Timi jerked at the sound of a knock on the door.
Why would the killer be knocking?
Timi headed towards the door, holding the knife in a tight grip.
"Get out!" Timi screamed out in fear.
"Timi are you alright, it's me, Jasmine". Jasmine sounded confused.
Timi rushed for the lock and opened up. An action which she later regretted.
It all happened in a flash.
The killer who had been silently waiting knocked Jasmine down and headed towards Timi.
In fear Timi had dropped the knife down and had already started running towards the room when the intruder got to her.
He yanked her hair hard and she gritted in pain.
He hit her head twice on the door and she cried out.
"Please" she cried.
"Don't do this to me" she pleaded but he ignored her.
"Shut up" he said pushing her into the bedroom, he threw her on the bed and her head hit the headboard.
She winced in pain.
She mourned her innocence. She had never been touched in her life. And now, she was going to loose everything she had tried so hard to keep.
The killer tore at her clothes. He yanked her jean off forcefully and he tore at her panties exposing her to him.
She cried silently.
She knew that the killer wouldn't want her screaming, so she stayed quiet.
When the killer touched her, she shivered in disgust.
This was it.
She was going to loose everything she had worked hard to protect.
"Please" she whispered weakly as tears streamed down her eyes.
The killer ignored her pleas
And when he brutally pushed into her, breaking her hymen, she bit on her palm, tearing her flesh.
She cried.
The pain was unbearable.
When the killer had had his fill of her, he sat on the bed.
She knew what was next.
He was going to kill her.
"Why are you doing this?" she asked crying.
And to her surprise he answered.
"The devil makes me do it. Tomorrow the pain would all go away" he said buckling his belt.
"Would there be a tomorrow for me?" she asked silently praying for God to intervene.
The killer remained silent.
He stood up and before leaving her, he answered. "Yes".

√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√
This is the remaining part of Episode 2

Smellymouth

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Surviving Evil (thriller) by Frei(m): 11:16am On May 25, 2016
Re: Surviving Evil (thriller) by Emmyk(m): 1:37pm On May 26, 2016
Intriguing! Suspense filled.
Re: Surviving Evil (thriller) by segzy17: 8:14pm On May 26, 2016
Thriller indeed!!! Cant wait anymore pls cum and update
Re: Surviving Evil (thriller) by davspog2(m): 2:36pm On May 29, 2016
I wanted this story to gather enough pages and momentum, so I could read at a stretch because I knew the story was going to be dope. Leriebloom just whet person appetite, go dey listen to pillow-talk
Re: Surviving Evil (thriller) by Leriebloom(f): 4:11pm On May 29, 2016
Episode 3

Timi laid down on the hospital bed staring into blank space.
There was no reason for her to live any longer. She had lost what she valued the most.

Her virginity, to a total stranger.

And then she remembered her friend.

Jasmine.

God please let her be alive, she prayed.
Timi was drawn out of her thoughts when Layla entered the room. She rushed to Timi, tears welling up in her eyes.

"Timi baby, I am so sorry. I am so sorry this had to happen to you" Layla said holding Timi's hands.
Timi stared ahead, into blank space. She was in her own world. A world of pain and sorrow. All she had ever encountered in life was pain. She had lost her parents in a fatal accident two years back. Yet she had believed that God still had her back. And now, after all this, she wasn't even sure anymore. She had given up on it all.

"Timi" Kayla called out and Timi stared at her and then she remembered.

"Jasmine?" Timi asked.

Kayla smiled softly, wiping tears from her cheeks. "Jasmine is recovering fast. She is a survivor, just like you"

Timi burst into tears. "He took the only thing I had left Layla. The one thing I valued the most. He messed me up down there, it still hurts" she cried.

Kayla moved closer, holding her tight. "It's all going to be okay. I am here for you and I am not going anywhere" she said with enough confidence which made Timi believe that she meant every word she uttered.

°°°°°°°•••••••°°°°°°°°°°••••••°°°°°°°°°°°••••••°°°°°°°°°°••••••••

Timi ran.

She ran as fast as her legs could carry her. She knew from the sound of his heavy feet. He was almost getting to her,he was so close.

" Leave me alone" she screamed. And just then, she kicked a stone and fell hard.

She tried getting back on her feet, but it was too late.

She felt the killer's grip on her thighs.

She screamed.

"Timi it is alright, you are safe" Timi heard a voice which sounded so distant.

She kept screaming, trying to push the hand away.
"Timi, please calm down" Timi heard Layla's voice and she opened her eyes.

" He got me again Layla. I ran but he still got me" Timi said bursting into tears and holding on to Layla.

Layla was confused. She really felt sad and angry that innocent Timi had to be going through such trauma. She prayed that the killer be brought to justice.

The one thing that baffled her was the fact that the killer had spared Timi's life. As much as she was surprised about this fact, she was happy. Happy that her friend was alive, even if she had been brutally hurt.

" Timi, he is not coming back. He won't hurt you anymore" Kayla tried convincing her best friend.

"That is a lie. The killer is coming back to finish off what he started" Timi cried weakly.

Layla on the other hand was frustrated. She didn't know what to tell Timi.

" Lord , help my friend please" she prayed mentally.
Just when Layla was about to talk, a nurse came in.

" How are you feeling Timi?" The older woman asked.
Timi glared at the nurse. It was quite obvious. What reply would a girl who had just been raped give to such question?
Timi ignored the nurse and released herself from Layla.
All she wanted now was to be alone, which she WS beginning to doubt was even possible.

The nurse gave Timi a gentle smile. She understood what the poor girl was going through. The young girl had been badly hurt. The killer had messed her up. When the patient had been brought to the hospital, she had been bleeding profusely.

"Timi, would you by any chance be able to speak to the police?" The nurse asked.

Two detectives who had been on the bathroom killer's case ever since the killings began where outside, eager to get a statement from the killer's only surviving victim.

Timi shook her head. "I am speaking to no one" she answered rudely. There was nothing they could do.

Not anymore

It wasn't like she blamed the police. It was not their fault.

She blamed God. She had called out to him but he hadn't helped.

The nurse stared at the girl who was in obvious pains.
It was quite understandable.

She was going to speak to the detectives. Maybe to tell them to come back another time. When she was ready to open up.

•••√••••••••••√••••••••••√••••••••√•••••••••√••••••••√•••••••√•••√

The killer watched his next victim as she danced to the beat of the song. She was pretty, although not as beautiful as his last victim.

His last victim had had this edge of innocence to her beauty which had drawn him to her. And after having a taste of her, he knew he had to have her again.

Back to his next victim. He watched her with interest. Her moves were smooth and sleek. There was just one word to describe her.

Perfecto.

Her skin was smooth. He could bet on his life that her skin would feel as soft as a baby's skin.

He could imagine his blade slicing through her soft skin.

He was going to have this girl.

Tonight.

√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√

Halo guys, please forgive any typos you might see. Haven't really done any editing yet.
Okay.
Time for attendance grin

Smellymouth
Countrygirl

10 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Surviving Evil (thriller) by Leriebloom(f): 4:17pm On May 29, 2016
davspog2:
I wanted this story to gather enough pages and momentum, so I could read at a stretch because I knew the story was going to be dope. Leriebloom just whet person appetite, go dey listen to pillow-talk

Lolz.. grin I have been a bit occupied. Sorry.
Re: Surviving Evil (thriller) by Nobody: 5:45pm On May 29, 2016
Timi should talk to the police and give them the killer's sperm sample too so they can nab him, what's doing her sef angry who her virginity epp undecided

1 Like

Re: Surviving Evil (thriller) by lorelife(m): 6:16pm On May 29, 2016
am following u. Plz more updates. Ur story is gr8

1 Like

Re: Surviving Evil (thriller) by Leriebloom(f): 7:06pm On May 29, 2016
skarlett:
Timi should talk to the police and give them the killer's sperm sample too so they can nab him, what's doing her sef angry who her virginity epp undecided

Lolz
Re: Surviving Evil (thriller) by Leriebloom(f): 7:06pm On May 29, 2016
lorelife:
am following u. Plz more updates. Ur story is gr8

Welcome on board.
Re: Surviving Evil (thriller) by iykekelvins(m): 9:06pm On May 29, 2016
See how the guy was the first to pop the cherry

Lerie, dey mention me dey go

1 Like

Re: Surviving Evil (thriller) by Nobody: 9:14pm On May 29, 2016
Una no dey share popcorn or anything for here atleast make i keep my mouth busy. Nice update op.

1 Like

Re: Surviving Evil (thriller) by Chummypinky(f): 3:40pm On Jun 10, 2016
pls update nyc story

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Bosom Strangler / Stan Lee Is Dead / Love To Lust

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.