Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,167 members, 7,807,542 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:02 PM

LMAO!! See How It Is Done By The Strongest Military In The World. - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / LMAO!! See How It Is Done By The Strongest Military In The World. (1035 Views)

U.S. Military In North Korea: ‘ready To Fight Tonight’ | NBC Nightly News / LMAO See The Honourable Minister For Water And Irrigation In South Sudan (photos / The Worlds 20 Strongest Military In The World Presently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

LMAO!! See How It Is Done By The Strongest Military In The World. by scully95: 1:44am On Apr 22, 2016
See how it's done by the strongest military in the world. Yes, you heard right! The strongest military in the world.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aEb6UI4S3QQ

Meanwhile, the Empire of lies tried the same thing and see what it lead to! When you build next time, build with sense or better learn the hard way from the best military in the world not some crying fake marrines. In Russia, soldiers call fire to themselves to kill the enemy not crying that "oh I am surrounded like babies."

See people that is pushing puppets to fight Russia..Raining Humvees Failed US airdrop

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=itmpL2XJ6qM
lol.. The guy that laughed at the background.. lol.. As if he was waiting for it to fail..lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: LMAO!! See How It Is Done By The Strongest Military In The World. by 100Cents: 4:15am On Apr 22, 2016
grin

See ur life..

2 Likes

Re: LMAO!! See How It Is Done By The Strongest Military In The World. by ValerianSteel(m): 9:54am On Apr 22, 2016
Someone failed to properly harness the Humvees to the parachutes.This is human failure and not a technical failure.This can happen anywhere.

I wasn't surprised to see Russia's propaganda machine RT at the helm of this.

No matter how much you want to paint Russia good,Russia will never be the world's strongest military.Keep that at the back of your mind.The United States military is unrivalled by no other.Competition doesn't mean you guys are on the same track with the US.No,you'll never be,that I boldly state.

3 Likes

Re: LMAO!! See How It Is Done By The Strongest Military In The World. by jnhmaxxwell: 11:50am On Apr 22, 2016
100Cents:
grin

See ur life..

lol

2 Likes

Re: LMAO!! See How It Is Done By The Strongest Military In The World. by scully95: 6:24pm On Apr 22, 2016
ValerianSteel:
Someone failed to properly harness the Humvees to the parachutes.This is human failure and not a technical failure.This can happen anywhere.

I wasn't surprised to see Russia's propaganda machine RT at the helm of this.

No matter how much you want to paint Russia good,Russia will never be the world's strongest military.Keep that at the back of your mind.The United States military is unrivalled by no other.Competition doesn't mean you guys are on the same track with the US.No,you'll never be,that I boldly state.

Here you go again..
"Between 1700 and 1940 Russia/USSR fought in 34 wars and won 31 and in 392 battle and won 279. We could say that Russia won 91% of her wars and 71% of her battles. Russia's opponents included: Swedes, French, Germans, Turks, Poles, Tatars, Finns, Caucasians, Japanese, Chinese, Austrians, Hungarians, British, Italians and Central Asians."

How many war has your anglozionist empire partake in and lost ?

when you talk, you speak of success vs failure not some building junk and using cowardice tactics like 4th generation warfare, hybride or proxy war..

Even the empire of lies is not up to 3 centuries.
For this reason, Russia remains the strongest millitary in the world.

The number of well-informed commentators, politicians, blogger and observers who are predicting a war - or at least of a serious risk of war - between Russia and the USA is sharply rising.... Though im rather inclined to believe that the anglozionist empire leader, the US will use the Ukrainian junta to attack Russia rather then risk a direct confrontation, I would not go as far as saying that I find a direct US-Russian war impossible. If only because many wars are not deliberately started, but rather stumbled into. For all these reasons, it is, I think, high time to look at the historical record of Russia in wars above....

5 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

Meet America's New Missile Defense / Haiti To Join The African Union / Saif Al-islam Gaddafi, Son Of Muammar Gaddafi Granted Amnesty In Libya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.