Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,965 members, 7,806,793 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:31 AM

Luxe Accessories Personal Shopper In Paris International Delivry - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Luxe Accessories Personal Shopper In Paris International Delivry (654 Views)

Paris Jackson Goes Topless In New Photos / Designer Watches From Paris / September’s ‘luxe Lady’ Theo Mogo, Presents Sizzling Hot Style Picks For Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Luxe Accessories Personal Shopper In Paris International Delivry by nellacmoi: 3:07am On Apr 22, 2016
Are you looking for that perfect bag, jewelry or other accessory but don't have time to find it yourself ?

my name is ornella and is I'm a personal shopper for your bag and accessories in Paris

looking for a model sac Louis vuitton , Hermès ,Chanel, Dior and other big luxury brands

not available in your country

Maybe you don't have the resources or knowledge to make sure you only buy authentic items. Perhaps the item is hard to find or even sold out in the stores. We can help! I buy directly in stores or We will scour the internet plus our extensive list of private sellers.
Fee: 10 % per model
and fee delivery (20/150) dollars

When we find the item, our Finders Fee is 10% fee based on the selling price of the item. We will provide you with the chance to view photos of authentic items. You will have 72 hrs to decide if you want the item or to reject it. If you decide you want the item, we will invoice you for the Finders Fee and put you into contact with the seller to buy the item. We will also be providing you with a Certificate of Authenticity upon receipt of payment of the Finders Fee.

to order sent me the details

Edit this field to add your form description.

Email

Phone Number:

Name

First Name

Last Name

What would you like us to find for you? Please specify brand name such as Louis Vuitton, Prada, Celine, etc.

Style Name (if you know it) such as Alma, Mini Luggage, Phantom, etc.

Material? (Monogram, Epi, Vernis, etc.)

http://luxebagspersonalshopperparis..fr/
https://plus.google.com/113007757474189888970
nella_c_moi@yahoo.fr

(1) (Reply)

See The Buscemi Diamond Sneakers That Cost $132K / Light Skin Cream / The Anatomy Of Aba Custom Tailored Dress Shirt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.